My Baby Jungkookie (TAEKOOK)...

By AnikaRajput1

"Taew taew is my boefriwiend" jungkookie said and giggled showing his 4 teeths, "Aww..kookoo loves tae ?" *Ag... More

Baby!!
Cute!!!
Best Dad
Morning walk!!!
Crazy Hobi!!!
Park!!!
Chimchim and tae!!!!
Crazy hobi !!!part 2
Family!!!
Important!!!!
Vminkook
School
Kidnapped!!
Part14
Part15
Part16
Part17
Part18
Part 19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
NOT AN UPDATE!!

Part 27

8.8K 461 44
By AnikaRajput1

Jooni yawned, he got really bored with whole driving. jin slept leaning on the window of passenger seat, while kookie was busy admiring the view out of the car , pointing his chubby little index finger at the bird and giggling showing it to namjoon. namjoon hummed smiling. while yoongi was scrolling on his phone while hobi was also busy admiring view smiling weirdly and showing it to jimin who was least interested in those stuff. taehyung was resting on the seat.humming the song along with the radio playing in the car.

"Look, its a truck , jimin" hobi said pointing at the truck outside the car, jimin nodded bored. 

"Kookie look truck" hobi said showing it to intrested  kookie, kookie giggling looking at the colourful truck outside the closed window of his, Jin was still busy fixing him in his sleep, but was making sure kookie didn't fall off the lap.

Namjoon looked at the gas meter, and its was slowly moving toward the red, he sign and started looking for a gas station on the busy highway. after riding almost for 10 minutes he saw gas station in the corner of the turning. he smiled he  was carving to eat something. 

he slowly drive toward it. taking it in the station . a worker gestured his car to move toward the right side of the station. he pulled off the engine. causing jin to wake up from his uncomfortable sleep.

"Ugh-beach!- yay?" he asked rubbing his eyes with one hand and other holding kookie from his waist. while kookie was tried of sitting in the same position. he was whining all the time and banging on the glass window.

"we are not there yet baby" namjoon said winking and unbuckling his seatbelt. jin hummed in reply looking around,

"Do you want anything? namjoon asked.

"Yes" jin said," yeshhh" kookie said punching his hand in the air cutely.

"Okay, come to papa" namjoon said chuckling,  kookie strected his arms . namjoon took kookie from jin, 

"Kids do you want anything? namjoon asked to the kids in the backseat.

"Yesss, snacks" jimin said happily. namjoon nodded too smiling.

"anything else" 

" hamburger and sprite!!" hobi yelled.

"Yeah fine" namjoon said boring.

"I wanna go washroom" yoongi said putting his phone back in the pocket, while taehyung rubbed his eyes after a deep nice slumber. namjoon nodded liffting a excited kookie in his arms.

Yoongi got off the car. and sign.

 he knocked on the car's door. grabbing attention.

"Jimin wanna come" yoongi asked. jimin shook his head in 'no'. Yoongi nodded.

"I wanna come" hobi said getting off the car while yoongi started walking toward the symbol of mens washroom. hobi ran behind yoongi. taehyung and jimin sat in the car witth jin watching yoongi and hobi going in the washroom.

"Kids wanna come in the store" jin asked to both of them,

"No eomma, we are okay" taehyung said, jimin nodded.

"will you be okay alone" he asked the both nodded, jin got out of the car waving the bye to them, jimin sign looking at his feets.

"What's wrong minnie?" taehyung asked jimin tapping his shoulder. jimin lifted his head looking at the direction yoongi and hobi went.

"Why do he always has to follow him?" Jimin said pouting.

"What?" taehyung asked, totally confused.

"Hobi hyung" jimin said again looking down at his feets, fidling his fingers together. taehyung sign.

"Do you like hobi hyung?" taehyung asked, jimin shot his head up.

"No" he said.

"Yoongi hyung?" he asked jimin nodded his head.

"I knew it, just needed to confirm" taehyung said smiling at bit. jimin raised his eyebrow gulping.

"You are not angry?" jimin asked.

"Why would i be?" taehyung questioned back.

"Just that-um let it go" jimin said.

"Listen minnie, we are friends you can tell me anything you want" taehyung said patting jimin's shoulder. jimin smile grew wide.

"best friends" he added with chuckle. taehyung nodded.

They both got inturpted by the knock on the side of taehyung's window. they both turned their heads toward the window and saw yoongi watching them.

"Come out," yoongi said shoving his hands in his pocket leaning on the car. they both nodded coming out of the car. Hobi saw a cute squirrel running. 

"See yoongi " he said holding yoongi biscep with both of his hands. jimin looked at their hands. while yoongi nodded. taehyung looked at jimin. shaking his head a little signing a bit.

"Jimin lets go inside the store" taehyung said holding jimin's hand in his. yoongi held his another hand.

"No, don't go" he said. jimin's eyes went wide but nodded.While hobi started talking random stuffs and taehyung listening,

"Do you want anything" yoongi asked jimin. jimin shaked his head in "no". yoongi nodded.

Soon they saw namjoon coming in black goggles and with stuff in his both hands and kookie also wearing small black goggles. sitting on his arms. one arms snaked around his neck , while other holding banana milk bottle. he giggled looking at the 4 boys.

Kookie strectched his arms in taehyung's direction. taehyung smiled at the small boy.

"Tae, help me with this boy" namjoon said, tae nodded smiling. also spreading his arms for little kookie. taehyung carefully took the small boy in his arms.

"Taew taew" kookie said looking down at his banana milk.

"Yes baby" taehyung said giggling. kookie offered him his banana milk shyly.

"Ohh no no kookie" Taehyung said. kookie nodded smiling.

"You are lucky tae, he never share his banana milk with anyone" namjoon said while he kept the stuff in the cars dickey. everyone laughed. cause kookie never share his banana milk with anyone. soon jin come with some bags in his hand.

"Lets go" jin said excited. namjoon nodded while Hobi opened the car door getting inside. while rest also get in after him.

They all sign as they sat on their seat. jin turned his head back,

"Kookie come to mumma" jin said. kookie pouted shaking his head in no, and hides his little face in tae's chest.

"Kookie" Jin sign.

"Its okay eomma" taehyung said.

"But-" jin was about to say but kookie cutted him off yelling a " Noe!!!" he said.

"don't worry eomma, i will take care" taehyung said, jin nodded, pointing his index finger at kookie.

"If you are not a good boy, then you are coming back to mumma" jin said while kookie nodded giggling.

                                                                                         - - 

After about 1 and half hour of driving, they were finally near the beach house. All of them were sleeping, Yoongi had his head on hobi's shoulder while he was patting his head yawning. Jimin had his head on taehyung's shoulder while he was leaning on the window. namjoon didn't heard kookie's voice so he moved his rare view mirror in the back seat, he saw kookie sitting on the taehyung's lap, holding his biscep and other hand holding tae's shirt in his cute little fist. he was quietly watching taehyung sleeping. namjoon chuckled looking at the cute baby.

"What happened kookie?" Namjoon whispered slowly, kookie turned his head toward his papa, showing his cute teeths.

"Hanggsmoe" he said cutely. namjoon raised his eyebrow and nodded.

"Thank you baby" namjoon said, but kookie pouted and shaked his head in no.

"Noee!!" he said and pointed toward taehyung.

"Taew taew" he said giggling, namjoon looked at his baby in disbelief because kookie never compliment anyone.

"Fine fine" he said rolling his eyes," taew taew" namjoon mimic kookie and then they both giggled slowly.

                                                                      - -                               

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 67.8K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...
400K 14.5K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
87.3K 3.8K 15
🌼🌼🌼 Where Taehyung is Jungkook's everything, he loves Tae more than anyone of anything in this whole world and can't see him even in slightest pai...
47.4K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...