It Just Happened

Galing kay LexiRein

(Steamy, Strong Language, Sexual Content) 18+ (COMPLETED) Jaxon Reynolds is what every girl thinks they want... Higit pa

1. Something's Missing
2. Something In The Drinks
3. What Happens Behind Closed Doors
4. Conflicted
5. Punishment
6. Round Two?
7. Bad News
8. Promise Me
9. The Fight
10. After The Game
11. Cat's Out of The Bag
12. Date to Disaster
13. She's Really Gone
14. Meet the Parents
15. The Will
16. Good Luck Fuck
18. What the Hell Happened?
19. Recovering
20. The Letters
21. Frustrated Is an Understatement
22. Penguin Walk
23. The Threat
24. Guys Night Out
25. Let's Rewind
26. Who Are You?
27. Escape from Reality
28. The Chase
29. Wish I Could Go Back
30. Scattered Memories
31. Under Your Scars
32. Where to Go from Here
33. Taking Care of Business
34. Getting Some Answers
35. Not What I Was Expecting
36. Welcome to Paradise
37. Just Us or So I Thought
38. You Got to Be Kidding Me
39. That Damn Pig
40. The Bet Within A Bet
41. Bad Memories
42. Happy Birthday Lucas
43. Busted
44. The Plan
45. This Can't Be Real
46. The Truth Comes Out
47. Need A Distraction
48. Jealousy is a Bitch!
49. This Isn't Happening!
50. The Joke's on You Dumbass
51. Come Back
52. Guilt & Relief
53. Healing & Moving Forward
54. It's Not Supposed to Go Down Like This
55. Coach's Wrath
56. New Beginnings
57. New Beginnings Part 2
58. Graduation Day
59. What Were We Thinking?
60. Something Unexpected
ANNOUNCEMENT
Bonus Chapter: I Will Take It All
Bonus Chapters Announcement

17. Saying Goodbye

7.4K 250 55
Galing kay LexiRein

      Warning: There will be some slander and violence in this chapter. I promise it's only in one part of it not throughout the whole chapter.           

                                                                               Lucas

I have been dreading this day. Today is the day I have to say goodbye to Kayla. How do you say goodbye to someone that meant the world to you? I untangle myself from Jaxon and get up slowly and walk towards the bathroom. I don't feel like myself. I've been zombified, moving as slow as molasses. I turn to look at Jaxon in his sleeping form and I'm thankful for him being by my side. I get in the shower and let the hot water cascade down my body and that's when I break. I start crying for my baby sister, for myself and for Jaxon. He shouldn't have to be the one holding me together, but he is. I feel two strong arms wrap around me. I turn around in his arms and just hold him as tight as I can and cry more.

"I don't know how to say goodbye Jax."

"I know baby, it's going to be an extremely emotional day." He cups my face and I see the tears slide down his face. I wipe the tears off his handsome face. "We'll get through this together Lucas, I promise." He kisses my lips so tenderly as more tears slip down my face. I feel my walls closing in again and I grip onto his arms tightly.

"Breathe for me babe, in and out just like last time. Let's get out of the shower before the water gets cold." I don't let go of his arms until he picks me up and carries me to my bed and sits me down on his lap. "Look at me Lucas." When I do, he smiles so brightly. "There's those gorgeous hazel eyes. They leave me so damn breathless and has hypnotized my soul. Don't leave me baby." I give him a perplexed look. "Why would I do that?"

"It's just when this happens it feels like you're slipping away." I can see the fear in his eyes, and I hate that I caused it. I put my head on his shoulder and relax. "I need just a moment."

"Take your time." I realize we are still naked, and I feel his dick poking my ass and I moan.

"I know what you're thinking and it's not going to happen. Not today baby. Our heads are not in the right space for that." I look up at him and bust out laughing. "Your head is definitely in the right space."

"That's not what I... fuck! Damn you. Why do I always fuck up what I mean to say around you?"

I laugh some more, and I let go of his neck and hold my stomach he moves, and I fall off his lap. I land with a thud on the floor and Jax starts laughing.

"That's what you get for making me feel like an idiot." He puts his hand out and I pull him to me, and he lands on top of me. "I always fall for you Lucas." He moves the hair out of my face and kisses my lips quickly and gets up. His dick is standing at attention.

"Not now Lucas." My smile fades. I know he's right even if I want a distraction, it's not fair to use him like that. "I know." He holds out his hand again and this time I take it. All our playful banter disappears.

"We need to get ready baby." He caresses my cheek and I turn my head and kiss his wrist.

"I'm not ready to say goodbye Jaxon."

"Neither am I love."

We get dressed and put our suits on. My hands start to shake as we start walking out the door. Jaxon pulls me to him, and I lean into him. When we get downstairs, and the guys are all dressed in suits.

"What's going on?" Chris steps up and speaks. "Not all of us knew your sister, but I speak for all of us, we would like to be there for support if you let us."

"Th-thank you."

I hide my face in Jax's shoulder, so they don't see my lips trembling, or my eyes where the tears are threatening to fall. They all lay their hand on me as they walk by and head to their cars.

"Come on baby let's go."

Jaxon leads me to his car, and we make our way to the church. Once we get there the first people, we see is Kate and Eddie.

"My babies!" Kate strides over and hugs us both.

"Honey let the boys breathe."

Jax whispers in my ear. "I'm telling you I really think she loves you more than me." I chuckle for a moment until I see pictures of my sister by her casket.

"I can't do this." I'm about to turn around but I'm engulfed in a hug by Jax, Kate and Eddie.

"We are all here for you son."

I am so grateful for this family that has considered me their own. If I wasn't with Jax I would be doing this alone, and that scares me even more.

The church fills up with my teammates, Uncle Jack, our family attorney George, her doctor and some nurses. I'm relieved that my parents haven't shown up. I stare at her casket, I don't hear a word the minister is saying. I just stare, Jax nudges me, and I look at him. "Babe, you going to say something?" I see that they are waiting on me.

I walk up to the casket and place my hand on it and take a deep breath. "I love you, Kayla." I walk up and turn to see all the faces. I see my sister's friends and this place is packed. "My sister was the best person I knew and judging by how many people are here you knew it too." I take a deep breath again and I see Jax staring at me with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Sh-she was loved by all around her." Except for the two people who should have loved her the most. I clench and unclench my hands into fists. "Kayla was the best part of m-me." The tears fall and my body starts shaking. I see Jaxon get up along with his parents and come by my side. Jaxon comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. Kate and Eddie take a hold of my hands. "It's not fair that she was taken from us at a young age." The door flies open and all color drains from my face.

"She wouldn't have been taken. You killed her!" My good for nothing mother says. I feel Jax tighten his hold on me. I don't know if it was for his sake or mine. "You killed my baby." She brings on the fake tears that no one is buying.

"OUT!" I yell. I let go of Kate and Eddie's hand." You do NOT belong here. This is MY sister's funeral. What the HELL is wrong with YOU!"

"Blasphemy!" She yells out. My Uncle Jack gets up and grabs her arm. "You are making a fool out of yourself Sheila and disrespecting my niece and nephew." She rips her arm out of his hold. "Disrespectful! That thing up there is disrespecting this church."

If I thought she couldn't hurt me anymore she just did. I'm nothing but a thing to her.

She looks at my father and starts shaking. Then she turns back at me. Is it me or does the emotion in her eyes change for a split second? I shake my head because I must be seeing things. She continues on." Disrespecting the church with your lifestyle. You're disgusting."

"That's ENOUGH!" Jax yells and I cry. Not because of my mother, but because this was about saying goodbye to my sister. "You need to leave NOW!" The whole church stands up disgusted by her remarks and glares at her. "If you loved Kayla so much, you would not be doing this not today, not here."

"GO TO HELL!" She says as she storms out of the church.

"I'm sorry everyone. I need a moment."

My Uncle Jack comes up hugs me and takes my place to talk about Kayla. I walk and Jax turns me around. His face wet with tears and I wipe them away. "Don't listen to a damn word she said." he begs me.

"I'm not. I just need a moment." I start to walk off, but he pulls me to him. "I'll go with you Lucas." I shake my head and give him a hug.

"I'll only be a moment Jax. If I'm not back in ten minutes, then come get me." He nods his head and reluctantly let's go of my hand. I walk outside and I regret it the moment I do. As soon as I step foot outside, I get the wind knocked out of me with a punch to the gut. Someone clamps their hand over my mouth as they drag me away from the church.

I start swinging and land a blow somewhere to someone. It's no use they grab my arms and legs and carry me. I twist and turn but they got their grip on me tight. I can't see their faces they all have masks on. Once we are away from the front of the church, they drop me on the ground and start kicking me and punching me.

"You deserve everything that's coming to you fag."

I somehow managed to get up and land some punches but one of them clamps their hand over my mouth again while the other one grabs my arm and twists it. I feel a bone snap and try to yell out from the pain, but voice is muffled.

"He likes it up the ass so much let's show him." He protrudes a big stick out of nowhere and my eyes bulge, as he starts trying to pull my pants down. I squirm and try to escape but one of them stomp on my chest hard.

"I didn't sign up for this. We are only supposed to scare him." One of the guys say.

"Shut up!" The guy with the stick says. "Hold him down. One guy walks off as I struggle to make this stop. My ribs hurt and it's getting harder to breathe. I can't do much with my arm because there is a searing pain. He pulls my pants down and I feel the stick as he whacks me hard with it on my back and my ass. I also feel blood trickling down my face.

What did I do to deserve this? 

"You deserve worse than this queer." Did I say that aloud? " I'm going to shove this so far up your ass, I'll make you bleed." I start shaking for the first time in my life, I am scared shitless. Then I hear his voice.

"Lucas where are you?"

Jaxon!  I want to scream out, but I can't.

"Shit, we got to go!"

The ringleader of this shit show bends down next to me and tilts my chin up. "Next time I won't be so nice. Maybe I will go after pretty boy next."

Over my dead fucking body, you will.

They take off running and I hear Jaxon's frantic voice. "I can't find him. Where did he go?"

I try to speak but I'm so shaken up. I try to move but my body aches everywhere. I cry out in pain, as I land on my arm that is definitely broken.

"I heard him mom... LUCAS!"

Last thing I think of is I didn't get to say goodbye to my sister.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

334K 13.8K 51
"that's rich coming from a pretty boy" I narrow my eyes. "I'm not a pretty boy." He smirks standing from the desk and reaching forward twirling a p...
64.6K 3.4K 42
(COMPLETED) Book 2 of the It Just Happened Series. This is the continuation to It Just Happened. I would advise you to read that first before reading...
84.6K 4.9K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
1.2M 49.5K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...