The Badboy's Trainer ~ Narry...

Goofybrunette द्वारा

Niall has always been very insecure about his body. He thinks it would help him gain confidence if he'd work... अधिक

Discription
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Epilogue

Eight

3.9K 158 26
Goofybrunette द्वारा

She’ll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain.

She’ll make you live her crazy life, but she’ll take away the pain,

Like a bullet through your brain,

C’mon!”

Swaying my hips at the song I was playing on my iPod –yes I know, that thing is getting old, but why buying something new if the old ones still work?- as I cleaned up ‘my place’. I call it mine because it’s where all the cleaning-stuff is and well yeah, I’m most of the time here, finding the right thing. I also figured out today, that waxing the floor, isn’t a great idea… Nena was furious when she fell on her bum, but laughed after I started to laugh like a fool. I really think she doesn’t hate me anymore. Talking to her was maybe really a great idea.

“Upside, inside out.

She’s livin’ la vida loca.

She’ll push and pull you down

Livin’ la vida loca.

Her lips are devil red

And her skin’s the colour moca.

She will wear you out.

Livin’ la vida loca.

Come on!

She’s livin’ la vida loca.”

The music was playing not all too loud, so people outside this room couldn’t hear it, and I did close it before I even started my music, but since I plugged my iPod into the boxes I got from Nena, who was suddenly very generous, I could sing out loud and dance around without having to care not to lose my earbuds.

Once everything was done with cleaning and soaping and blah blah blah, I could smell the actually delicious smelling soap. It reminded me of flowers or something. Just something sweet. Must remember these products so I can use them once I live alone… Or if I could get my mom to buy it now… yeah definitely going to try that…

Dancing around like a fool after everything was set in the right place, I turned back around to the door but stopped and froze in my spot for a second. “Didn’t know you could move  like that, Nialler,” Zayn chuckled.

I stopped my music and glared at him. “You can do better, huh?” I challenged.

He just smirked and bit his lower lip. His body was leaning casually against the doorframe as he was looking at me, following my actions and probably brainwashing me with his burning eyes on me. “Oh, no one is better than you, Niall. But I can always give it a try, right?” he winked at me. Is he seriously playing me? Like, no kidding. He really shouldn’t be friends with Louis… it affects him… Louis seriously is like a disease…

“Are you challenging me?” an amused smirk was placed on my face.

“No, I’m just saying that you should take dance lessons,” he answered like it was the most obvious thing ever.

“Oh shut up and take me home, you!” I fake snapped. Rolling his eyes he stood up from the doorframe and waited for me to walk out and lock the door. We both walked back to the desk where Nena always is, him behind me and his hand on my lower back. “Nena, I’m leaving,” I called over my shoulder.

“Oh, sure, love!” she said. “Wait! Niall,” I turned around and so did Zayn to face Nena. I nodded, signing to her to continue. She looked a bit embarrassed and played with her fingers a little bit, looking down at her hands as she did so. “Well… about earlier…” she looked up and pulled a lock of hair behind her ear. “Oh god, this is awkward to ask but-“ she stopped herself and chuckled awkwardly at herself.

“Just say it,” She nodded, but looked up in an almost pleading look. She mentioned to Zayn with her eyes and I understood immediately. I turned to Zayn and smiled. “I’ll be there in a minute, promise,” I said to him, hoping he would get the hint.

“Oh, yeah okay, I get it. Don’t stay too long here or I’ll come and get you,” he said I nodded and smiled as he walked off to the door an out of the building.

Turning back to Nena, she smiled softly at me. “Well, uhm… you helped me so much with your words earlier and uhm… well, I wanted to ask for a favour, but it’s totally fine if you say no,” she said, getting the last part out almost too fast to understand.

“Just ask me. I’m sure it’s no big deal, Nena,” she nodded smiled weakly.

“W-Well… you know my dad is coming over tonight right?” I nodded. “And I don’t have a boyfriend anymore and really I can’t tell him that I don’t have one. He’ll be so disappointed in me,”

“Your point is?” I didn’t want her to rush anything, but Zayn is waiting and well yeah… not later than 6.30 at home… my mom woud kill me if I’m a bit later.

“Can you be my fake boyfriend for the evening?” she rushed out without hesitating this time. I must admit, I was completely stunned and frozen in my spot. I actually didn’t expect that to be her question… “Oh I’m so sorry, it was stupid to ask you! I shouldn’t have ask you in the first pla-“

“No, Nena it’s not that. It’s just… I uhm…” Should I tell her?

Are you freaking out of your mind?!

What? No. Why?

Telling her, means she’ll hate on you, all over again. She liked you because of your cute face, not because of you, you nitwit! She’ll definitely hate you and make your work miserable. Do not tell her!

Okay…

“I’m not a great actor and well yeah… I never actually dated in the first place,” Well that wasn’t a lie at all. I never dated a girl nor a guy. Never kissed or got laid. And to be honest, even though I’m a bit too old for not having any experiences, I’m totally fine with being all too innocent.

“That’s okay, really. Please, just try? If it doesn’t work, then at least you’re there. If I have to tell them that I don’t have a boyfriend, then I at least want someone to be there,” I nodded, understanding what she’s saying. When I first told my mom I was gay, Louis was there with me. He was the first to know. He also was the one that actually made me realize I'm gay.

I sighed and thought about it for a second. Mom won’t like this… that’s for sure. I mean, she just wouldn’t like knowing I’m out without her knowing really where it is. Hell even I don’t know where she lives. Maybe she’ll like me more if I do this… “Fine. But let me ask my mom first…” her smile was so cute and bright. Her eyes even shone when she smiled and nodded excitedly.

Pulling out my phone, I started to feel a bit… nervous. My mom isn’t really the person to say yes to me if I ask to go out later than 8… I pressed the call button and brought my phone to my ear before waiting a few beeps. “What do you want now, annoying child you are,” that’s how she always picks up the phone…

“Just a nice, sweet and understanding mother would be enough… thank you,” I snapped rudely back.

“Niall James-“

“I know! Anyway, a girl I know asked me if I could uh… come over to hers… this evening,” I said.

“Sure, be home before midnight,” she just said. WOW! That went surprisingly great… Too great if you ask me… Suspicious…

“Ma…. What are you planning on doing? Or what’s behind this all. Seriously, I know you,”

I heard a small gasp and then a giggle from the other side of the line. “Okay, okay, you got me! You got me! Well you know I haven’t seen anyone lately after your dad, right?” There it comes… “Well, I was at work today and this man was with his best friend. He had an accident or something, but that isn’t important now, what is important is that I’m going out with him tonight, so I wouldn’t be home anyway… I would ask you to bring Louis over or something, ‘cause you know how much I hate to leave you alone at home…” she explained. “So actually this is great. But I’ll be back before 12, so I warn you young man. Be home in time or you won’t go out after work till your 40th!” I rolled my eyes and smiled a little.

“Sure ma, but about this gu-“

“Sorry love, got to go! Bye! Love you!”

“But Ma-“ and the line went dead. Oh this isn’t over yet! If that guy doesn’t treat her the way he has to, oh then he sure is a dead man! Normally my mom would ask my opinion of the guy, and until now, I always said “no”, but that was because they were really wrong, so actually I know who she has to date and who she shouldn’t. Also, being gay has some good parts too, ‘cause if my mom ask me if someone’s cute, then I can at least give my opinion…

“And? Is it okay? Can you come? Oh please say you can! Please!” Nena asked, almost plead.

“Yeah, mom said it’s okay. She’s going out with someone I don’t even know, so she’ll be dead once she’s home, but till then I can come over. Just need to change. Give me your address and I’ll be there at uh…”

“Eight?”

“Yeah sure, will do just fine. Be there at eight tonight. Kay?” she nodded and texted me the address. “Bye Nena!”

“Bye Niall! Thanks again!” she called.

 I walked out and towards Zayn’s car. He was leaning against it, casually like usual. Sneaking up next to him, I waited till he noticed me, but that never happened. “ZAYN!” I yelled, making him yelp and jump a little. I laughed out loud and grabbed my stomach. “Why so jumpy Zayn? Having secrets I should know about?” I asked still chuckling softly.

He glared at me, muttering a quiet ‘no’ before walking to his side of the car and climbed into it. I laughed a little bit again and decided not to give a fuck about the rest.

The drive back to my house was pretty awkward. I explained Zayn about Nena’s situation, leaving the ‘Not getting a boyfriend’-thing and the actual reason out and he just nodded, probably not even giving a shit about it. He only asked me if I wasn’t gay, so well yeah, the awkward answer I had to say was: ‘Yes, but this is just doing a favour for a friend,’ No, I’m not ashamed to be gay. I’m comfortable with looking at guys and I’m also comfortable with complimenting some girl with her new  clothes or whatever. I mean, I’m not the kind of gay guy where you literally can see it. Sometimes Lou acts really like the stereotype gay guy… but I’m not like that, so why would I act like it?

“You look fine, idiot. It’s just for the parents of that girl, you’ll be fine. And remember, boyfriends of girls aren’t talking too much, kay?” Louis was here all the time once Zayn dropped me off. He kept asking why I wouldn’t invite him over, because my mom had unfortunately told Louis she was going out. Once he finally got why, he started to ask if he could help with my outfit. I was totally not going all dressed up anyway, but Louis just made it impossible to dress like myself. His conclusion why: ‘You look like an old pizza that lay way too long in the open air’.

“Even boyfriend of guys don’t talk more than they should, so stop acting like I’m no human, ‘cause if I’m something else than a simple human being, then you’re just as less human as I am. Remember that,” I snapped. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

“You’re such a girl,” I huffed and just turned around, walking out of my room and down the stairs. Louis followed me and held the door open for me as we both walked out. “Oh and remember, you’re a charming man. I know you can get those parents to love you, because you’re Niall Sexy-Beast Horan,” I rolled my eyes and walked to my crappy car.

With a last wave to Lou, I started the crappy car and drove off to Nena, who was probably stressing out now…

Let the odds be ever in my favour…

An: Sorry late update! All the love to @inthedark15 because he voted and commented a lot and he’s just a cutie so, give it up to him!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Roommates Bvtmvn द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

31.7K 1K 45
Niall Horan moved from Ireland only 3 years ago and has been bullied ever since. He's bullied, not for being gay, but for being smart. And the bigges...
33.4K 829 14
The lads have just completed their 'Up All Night' tour and are now enjoying the relaxation of not having to work. Simon thought its be a good idea fo...
6.6K 147 14
"Harry, this is ridiculous. Just speak to the lad." Harry's best friend, Louis told him. "I can't. He's so perfect and look at me, Niall is the equiv...
Hardest Fall Malia द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

36.7K 1.3K 11
Trainer!Louis, Boxer!Harry, Literally Louis works with Zayn and Liam in a Boxing Club for years. One day Niall drags Harry along with him to learn ho...