It Just Happened

By LexiRein

(Steamy, Strong Language, Sexual Content) 18+ (COMPLETED) Jaxon Reynolds is what every girl thinks they want... More

1. Something's Missing
2. Something In The Drinks
3. What Happens Behind Closed Doors
4. Conflicted
5. Punishment
7. Bad News
8. Promise Me
9. The Fight
10. After The Game
11. Cat's Out of The Bag
12. Date to Disaster
13. She's Really Gone
14. Meet the Parents
15. The Will
16. Good Luck Fuck
17. Saying Goodbye
18. What the Hell Happened?
19. Recovering
20. The Letters
21. Frustrated Is an Understatement
22. Penguin Walk
23. The Threat
24. Guys Night Out
25. Let's Rewind
26. Who Are You?
27. Escape from Reality
28. The Chase
29. Wish I Could Go Back
30. Scattered Memories
31. Under Your Scars
32. Where to Go from Here
33. Taking Care of Business
34. Getting Some Answers
35. Not What I Was Expecting
36. Welcome to Paradise
37. Just Us or So I Thought
38. You Got to Be Kidding Me
39. That Damn Pig
40. The Bet Within A Bet
41. Bad Memories
42. Happy Birthday Lucas
43. Busted
44. The Plan
45. This Can't Be Real
46. The Truth Comes Out
47. Need A Distraction
48. Jealousy is a Bitch!
49. This Isn't Happening!
50. The Joke's on You Dumbass
51. Come Back
52. Guilt & Relief
53. Healing & Moving Forward
54. It's Not Supposed to Go Down Like This
55. Coach's Wrath
56. New Beginnings
57. New Beginnings Part 2
58. Graduation Day
59. What Were We Thinking?
60. Something Unexpected
ANNOUNCEMENT
Bonus Chapter: I Will Take It All
Bonus Chapters Announcement

6. Round Two?

18.4K 493 79
By LexiRein

                                                                                         Jaxon

I have been dreading this day. The boys are all riled up for Lucas to move in but I'm not. It's been a couple of weeks since I met him, and I can't get him out of my mind. The way we were together was mind-blowing and I hate him for making me feel these things. My dick twitches just at the thought of what transpired between us.

What does it all mean?

That's why I have been avoiding him like the fucking plague. Which is pretty damn hard, when he is everywhere I go. Damn him for making me think of him. I tried fucking some chick to get him off my mind and it just didn't work. I kept getting soft until my mind wondered towards him, and then I was hard as a rock.

Damn him for making me constantly think about him.

What kind of magic voodoo shit did he do to me? I don't feel this attraction towards other guys. So why just him?

Speaking of the asshole. He comes strolling in like his shit don't stink. Chris helps him bring in boxes. Lucas catches my eye for a moment and my breath hitches.

What is it about him that makes me want him so badly?

Within that moment he could undo me. I curse him to hell for this shit. My chest tightens from the intensity of his eyes locking with mine. "House Party!" The boys yell and Lucas laughs and shakes his head. "Nah man I got shit to do."

I bet he's fucking some chick and forgot all about what happened between us.

My blood boils at the thought of him being with someone. This sounds too much like jealousy. I'm not fucking jealous. Is this what the girls think when they catch feelings? Feelings for him! Ha! Yeah, fucking right. It's just something new, exciting and different. That's got to be it. But I'm the asshole that said it didn't matter. The truth is it matters too fucking much.

God what the fuck have I done? More importantly what is he doing to me?

"Oh, come on" Todd whines he's our wide receiver. "It's tradition."

"I got somewhere to be, but I'll be back." He takes a quick glance in my direction, but I turn away.

"Then you'll drink with us."

"Sure, but only this one time on a weekday." He raises his voice, "Listen up fuckers. I'm only going to say this once." I roll my eyes at him, but he catches me doing that and smirks.

Asshole

"This is the only day during the week that we party. We leave it for the weekend and after we win our fucking games." Everyone hoots and hollers, as I just huff and roll my eyes again. "We are going to make it to the division championships this year, but we have to be in top shape. Understand." Everyone says yes Captain except for me. He raises an eyebrow at me. "Got something to say Reynolds."

Yeah, I fucked up and can't get you out of my damn head.

What I want to say is I want you so damn badly, but I don't. Maybe I am a coward.

"No, why the fuck would I?"

"That's what I thought." He gives me that smug smirk. I just want kiss that look right off his face and throttle him at the same time. I think he know it to because his smile widens.

"We got this Luke go do what you have to do." He nods his head at Chris and leaves.

"What the fuck he's got you doing his shit now?' I know I shouldn't sound so pissed off but I am. I mean Lucas is nothing to me anymore. It was just one time. Whatever you tell yourself dumbass. Chris looks at me and shakes his head. "He's got a lot on his plate man, just helping out a friend."

How friendly are they getting? Are they fucking around?

I shake the thoughts out of my head. I need to stop doing this to myself. "What the fuck ever?" I start to walk off, but he stops me. "Ease up on him man." I like Chris he is a good guy, but if he does not knock his shit off, I might just punch him.

I walk off and grab a bottle and pour a shot. The house starts getting packed and there are bodies everywhere. Lucas walks back in, and his eyes always find me, it's just for a brief second, but then the mask goes back up.

Whatever, I don't need this shit.

I feel someone grab my hand and leads me up the stairs. She grabs my shirt and pulls me to her lips. I push her up against the wall and cup her breasts. I feel a pair of eyes on me as I slide my hand down and under her skirt. "Please Jaxon" she does nothing for me, but when I see who's looking my dick gets hard. "Do you want me to fuck you right here?' I look right at Lucas as I say it.

God, I want him so fucking bad, and I hate him for making me feel this way.

"Yes"

I start undoing my pants my eyes never leaving his. Lucas walks past us. "Get a room" and then he slams his door shut. Fuck now I'm not hard. As soon as he leaves, I go limp. What the fuck has he done to me? I pull my pants up and walk away. She screams at me then stomps down the stairs. Go find some other sucker. I'm pissed, he did this to me. I'm going to let him have it. I storm to Lucas's room and barge right in.

"What the fuck have you done to me?" I stop dead in my tracks as I see him stroking his dick. I lock his door and stride right up to him. He still has his hand on his dick, and I feel myself get hard. I put a hand on his throat, and he moans.

"Fuck!"

I crash my lips to his as he starts stroking his dick again. I release his lips and my anger flares up again. "I was perfectly fine until I met you." I take off my shirt and then take off my pants. "Now I can't get you out of my damn head." I lay on top of him and feel the friction between our dicks and I moan.

"Shut up and kiss me already you cocky son of a bitch." Lucas says with a smirk. I crash my lips to his, and I get harder as my body moves up and down his.

"I want you Jax."

"Fuck I want you too." I move my dick to his ass and rub my tip along where I want to be buried. Lucas gasps and I just want to dive right in, but I know I can't.

"Are you sure?"

He nods his head and grabs the lube out of his drawer. I rub it on my fingers and push them in and he begins to moan. I prep him for a few minutes hoping it is enough, because I need him right fucking now. I put the condom on and coat it with lube as I slowly guide myself in him.

"Holy fucking shit!"

Fuck this feels too fucking good.

He hisses and I stop myself. "Are you okay?

"Yes, go slow at first." He pulls me down to kiss him. I slowly move inside him. It's the best fucking feeling I have ever had. I stop and let him adjust. "I can't get you out of my damn head Lucas."

"You drive me insane Jaxon, but I still want you. Fuck you feel so good inside me. I never thought it would feel this good." I run my tongue across his lips. He tries to get my mouth to his, but I pull back and just feel everything. That's never happened before.

"You're so fucking tight."

"That's because your dick is in my ass...fucker." He smirks at me and starts moving and I groan.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you all right."

I start thrusting in and out of his tight ass. "How's that feel?"

"Better than I imagined. Don't stop." But I do stop because I want to do something.

"What the fuck Jaxon?"

I love hearing my name come from his lips

"Turn around." He gets up and turns around. I align myself back up and slide back in. He holds onto the headboard as I reach around and stroke his dick. I kiss his shoulder as I start moving inside him.

"Oh, fuck Jax."

"Is it what you imagined?" I say as I kiss his neck and thrust faster inside him.

"More... it's more."

I know what he means. Because I have never wanted someone like I do Lucas. He tilts his head to the side, and I kiss him as I thrust faster inside him "Harder Jax. I need more." I know what he means. I stroke his dick faster and I fuck him harder.

"Shit Lucas I'm gonna.."

"Do it! Fucking cum."

I growl because that was hot. I release and I feel him jerk in my hand. He leans against the headboard panting. He turns around just as I lick his juices off my hand. He pulls me to him and crashes his lips to mine. He lays me down and is on top of me now. Fuck how am I so hard again already? I feel his dick hardening and I growl at him. He starts slowly moving his body up and down me. "Round two" he smirks at me. He rubs his dick against mine with his hand. "Can I fuck you now?"

"Please Lucas" my breathing is ragged. My god I can't get enough of this or him.

"I love it when you beg."

"Asshole."

He kisses me and grabs the lube. When he slides into me the sensation is indescribable.

"Holy fuuuuck!"

He moves slowly but I want more. The pain is there but I push past it because my desire for him takes over. I move against him more and more. Desperate to have us as close as possible. He picks up the pace and lifts my legs and starts fucking me senseless.

"Oh, fuck Jax this incredible."

You aren't lying.

"Lucas!" I scream out and he kisses me as he goes faster with each thrust. We hear a phone in the background ring, but we ignore it.

"Fuck Jax I can't hold it."

"Stop!"

He stops in his tracks, and I move and rip the condom off and put him in my mouth. He positions his body, so his face is right by my dick. I feel his breath on me, and my dick jerks and when his mouth is on my dick. Our moans are muffled by all the sucking, but I can say it is the hottest blowjob I have ever had. The moment he cums in my mouth I cum in his. Lucas straddles me and kisses me. Our liquids dancing around in our mouths, fuck I could cum again. I swallow and pull back. He puts his forehead against mine. This is the most intimate I have been with anyone...ever.

It's exciting and scary as hell at the same time.

We are pulled apart by the phone ringing. Lucas grabs it and once he answers it the color drains from his face. He hangs up and grabs his clothes as fast as possible. I get dressed quickly too.

"What's wrong?" he's freaking me the fuck out. 

"I gotta go."

What the fuck? Why is he panicking? Is he having second thoughts of what just happened?

He bolts out the door and I go after him. No one noticed, the party is still going on strong.

"Lucas wait!" He whirls around and I see tears in his eyes. What the fuck just happened?

"Stay out of it Jax!"  His voice sounds strain.

"The fuck I will! You are in no shape to drive."

His hands are shaking, and I come towards him.

"It's my sister."

Shit!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 459K 65
Lucas Sawyer has gotten used to being forgotten. His twin brother Mark, captain and star quarterback, everyone's favorite, gets the spotlight. Lucas...
1.6M 29.8K 44
Meet Bexley Anderson, she is the coach's daughter. She has 2 older brothers and 4 younger brothers. She is not popular by any means but if you said h...
863K 20.8K 83
Jax "Killer" Jones is the most ruthless man in California, President of the Headless Horseman MC. Every man fears him, every woman wants him. He's th...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...