It Just Happened

By LexiRein

(Steamy, Strong Language, Sexual Content) 18+ (COMPLETED) Jaxon Reynolds is what every girl thinks they want... More

1. Something's Missing
2. Something In The Drinks
3. What Happens Behind Closed Doors
5. Punishment
6. Round Two?
7. Bad News
8. Promise Me
9. The Fight
10. After The Game
11. Cat's Out of The Bag
12. Date to Disaster
13. She's Really Gone
14. Meet the Parents
15. The Will
16. Good Luck Fuck
17. Saying Goodbye
18. What the Hell Happened?
19. Recovering
20. The Letters
21. Frustrated Is an Understatement
22. Penguin Walk
23. The Threat
24. Guys Night Out
25. Let's Rewind
26. Who Are You?
27. Escape from Reality
28. The Chase
29. Wish I Could Go Back
30. Scattered Memories
31. Under Your Scars
32. Where to Go from Here
33. Taking Care of Business
34. Getting Some Answers
35. Not What I Was Expecting
36. Welcome to Paradise
37. Just Us or So I Thought
38. You Got to Be Kidding Me
39. That Damn Pig
40. The Bet Within A Bet
41. Bad Memories
42. Happy Birthday Lucas
43. Busted
44. The Plan
45. This Can't Be Real
46. The Truth Comes Out
47. Need A Distraction
48. Jealousy is a Bitch!
49. This Isn't Happening!
50. The Joke's on You Dumbass
51. Come Back
52. Guilt & Relief
53. Healing & Moving Forward
54. It's Not Supposed to Go Down Like This
55. Coach's Wrath
56. New Beginnings
57. New Beginnings Part 2
58. Graduation Day
59. What Were We Thinking?
60. Something Unexpected
ANNOUNCEMENT
Bonus Chapter: I Will Take It All
Bonus Chapters Announcement

4. Conflicted

19K 533 57
By LexiRein

                                                                                              Jaxon

I know I'm pretty fucking buzzed right now. I am damn not drunk enough to not know what I am doing. But buzzed enough not to care. This is the most I have been turned on since I started having sex. This is the craziest thing I have done but do I care...no.

It's an experiment that's all it is.

I keep telling myself, but when he kissed that girl. The way he was looking at me by God, I wanted him. I wanted it to be me and I still fucking do.

Why can't I stop from wanting him right now?

I look down at him and I keep growing harder with every passing moment. "Well, are you going to fuck my mouth or what?"

And he says I'm the Cocky son of a bitch.

"Suck my dick." The words leave my mouth before I have time to process what is happening.

"No, I want you to fuck my mouth." What does it matter, it's all the same thing, right? I growl at him as he opens his mouth and I slide my dick in. I grab the back of his head and thrust in and out of his mouth.

"Holy shit Lucas. Ah fuck just like that."

I have never had someone suck me off like this before. It feels so fucking good. I throw my head back as I thrust in and out of his mouth. I push him further down my dick and he moans as he twirls his tongue around my length.

"Oh, fuck yeah!"

If he keeps this up, I'm going to cum soon. He bobs his head up and down my length faster. I feel his fingers digging at my asshole. "Please do it." I beg. I want to feel more. He removes himself from my dick and covers his fingers with his saliva and my pre-cum. When his mouth goes back onto my dick, I start thrusting in and out of it again. He moves his finger around my ass and then thrust it inside.

Fuck it shouldn't feel this damn good.

"Shit!" I jerk forward and hear him gag and I growl at him again. "That's it keep going." He pushes his finger in further and pulls out then pushes back in as he continues to suck my dick harder. "More" I cry out in pure ecstasy as he begins to add another finger to my ass.

"Fuuuuck! Faster Lucas!"

I can't believe this is happening, but I can't stop it...I don't want to.

I fuck his mouth faster as he works my ass with his fingers faster and harder. "Fuck I can't hold it." I try to move but he has a death grip on me and I cum in his mouth. "Fucking shiiiit!" I scream out louder than I have ever have before.

He gets every last drop as he pulls his fingers out and stands up and slams his lips on mine. Fuck he still has my cum in his mouth. He swirls it around between us, not going to lie I fucking love it. Fuck this is the hottest thing I have ever done in my entire life. When he pulls away, I'm breathless.

"What about you?"

"I'm good Jaxon I swear." The way he says my name sends shivers throughout my whole body. But I want to taste you. I just can't get the words to leave my mouth. "I like to leave both partners satisfied even if I am a dick." There, that is one way to say it. Instead of saying hey I desperately want to taste your cock. I drop to my knees and look up at him. "I've never done this before." He runs his hand through my hair and shows me a kindness I have never seen before. I want to close my eyes at the tenderness and savor it, but I don't.

"You don't have to."

I don't say anything as I run my tongue along his length. He throws his head back and moans. He is definitely sex on a fucking stick. I almost laugh at the thought because I'm about to suck on his stick. He gently lays his hand on the back of my head. I open my mouth and take him in. I have never thought about doing this until this moment, and I want to do more. I bob my head back and forth faster on his length and decide to try something. I rub my fingers along his hole.

"Jax" he says above a whisper, and I push a finger in, and he hisses. I stop everything. "Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop." He all but growls at me.

Fuck that is so hot. He is so hot.

I continue giving him pleasure, but it's still not enough I want to feel more. I thrust my fingers in faster and he cries out.

"Oh Jax!"

Fuck that just got me hard again. This has never happened before.

"Faster. Fuck me faster."

I growl as I suck on him harder and add another finger. My dick is so hard it hurts. I cry out as I suck on him, but he stops me.

"Get up Jax."

"But you didn't finish."

He kisses me again and pushes me back on the bed.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now. To know what it feels like, but we are both not ready for that."

"But you need to cum." I don't understand why he stopped me. Did I do something wrong? What the fuck? Why do I sound like a chick right now?

"We both do."

He lays on top of me and starts grinding on me again. He pulls on my bottom lip. "At least this way my imagination can go crazy." He kisses my lips as our dicks cause friction together. We moan into each other's mouth. "Imagine it Jaxon my dick sliding in and out of you faster and harder with each thrust.

Oh God what the fuck is he doing to me?

I moan again as I hold onto his ass and move his against my body faster.

"Or me riding you, bouncing off your dick." He slides his tongue up my neck and I shiver. "How about how you are fucking me so hard that I scream out your name."

"Fuck yes!" God, I want that. I want him so fucking bad right now. I move him up and down me faster. "Yes, Jax that's it fuck me good, fuck me fast and fuck me hard."

"Fuck I want to."

"I want you too. I want you to fill me up."

"Fuck this is the hottest."

"You have no idea Jax." He kisses my lips hard and rough and pulls on my hair as we move faster against each other.

"Fuck Jax!"

"Ahhh! Lucas! Shit! I'm gonna..."

"Me too don't fucking stop."

"Fuck no!" Even if I wanted to my body would out win what my brain is screaming me to do.

We cum all over each other and kiss and then kiss some more. Is it bad I don't want to stop, that I want to keep going? I have never experienced this before, and I want more from him. He let my imagination go wild and I want what he described. I didn't know sex could feel like this.

"Was it good for you?" He winks at me as he lays next to me. I punch his arm and we both laugh at his corniness.

"Cocky bastard."

"Oh, but you loved my cock."

More than I should have.

As much as this was one of the best experiences of my life. I start panicking. What if someone catches us? What will they say? Oh God will we get kicked off the team? I'm so damn conflicted I want to stay here but bolt out of here at the same time.

"That was a first for me Jaxon."

I look at him in shock. It can't be, can it? I don't why it thrills me to think it was a first for both of us. But of course, I won't show that to him.

"What sucking my dick?"

He hits me on the arm, and he bites his bottomed lip. God, I want to suck that lip into my mouth again. "No asshole. I meant..." He blushes and fuck is that adorable and sexy at the same time.

"Meant what?"

"I've never let anyone fuck me in my ass, even if it was just your fingers." He wiggles his fingers at me, and I slap them away. "Can I kiss you again Jax?"

Please do. Fuck why is my heart beating faster?

Conflicted that's what I am.

I lean in and kiss him, and he pulls me on top of him.

"Fuck what are you doing to me Jax? I want more of you."

I'm starting to feel the same way. After one fucking day of meeting this guy and I want more of him. I pull his hair and he moans as I smash my mouth to him again. Fuck my dick is hard again.

What is happening to me? I have never been this hard before like ever. Did Stacy give him some of her weird voodoo shit?

"I think it's time we get cleaned up and join the party."

I need to get away and clear my head.

"I guess so."

He sits up as I'm straddling him. "I think we have a problem." He says as he looks down at our dicks standing to attention. "Let's take care of this first. We can't walk out there with hard-ons."

If he keeps doing this, I'm going to get addicted to it...more importantly addicted to him.

He starts stroking our dicks. But the man has a point, we cannot walk down there like this we would get attacked by all the horny girls. Right now, all I want is him, so I join him as our hands work our dicks together.

"Fuck Jaxon you are so hot." I can't say anything I just kiss his neck as we start stroking each other faster and faster. "Fuck Lucas I've never." I don't like this I feel really emotional right now. Seriously what is he doing to me?  In just one fucking day I am acting like this. "I know me too."

He sucks on my bottom lip as sweat perspires off of us. Our tongues tangle together, as our moans get louder. But for the life of me I can't take my eyes off his. We stare at each other as we get closer and closer to going over the edge.

"Yes."

My body tenses as our dicks rub together.

"Cum for me Jax."

"Oh Fuck!"

Our cum squirts all over our stomach's. He falls back as I lean down and lick it off him. He gets back up and does the same to me. "Fucking hot." I meant what I said because it is the hottest thing I have done like ever.

I'm truly an asshole. I hate myself for what I'm about to do. I'm sorry Lucas, I'm so fucking sorry.

I kiss him one last time and get up. I smile at him, but it feels so fake.

"I'll see you out there."

He nods his head and I get dressed and walk out the door, down the stairs, and straight out the front door. I just had the best night of my entire fucking life and I'm scared shitless.

What does this all mean?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 214K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...
28K 503 28
Everything hurt. The pain the flooded over my entire body. I could feel the blood seeping out and the bruises beginning to form as I just lay here...
1.6M 69.6K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...
164K 9.5K 40
Riley Steele, an omega soldier, is ready to do whatever it takes to get accepted into a special unit in the army full of alphas, and the people stand...