It Just Happened

Galing kay LexiRein

(Steamy, Strong Language, Sexual Content) 18+ (COMPLETED) Jaxon Reynolds is what every girl thinks they want... Higit pa

2. Something In The Drinks
3. What Happens Behind Closed Doors
4. Conflicted
5. Punishment
6. Round Two?
7. Bad News
8. Promise Me
9. The Fight
10. After The Game
11. Cat's Out of The Bag
12. Date to Disaster
13. She's Really Gone
14. Meet the Parents
15. The Will
16. Good Luck Fuck
17. Saying Goodbye
18. What the Hell Happened?
19. Recovering
20. The Letters
21. Frustrated Is an Understatement
22. Penguin Walk
23. The Threat
24. Guys Night Out
25. Let's Rewind
26. Who Are You?
27. Escape from Reality
28. The Chase
29. Wish I Could Go Back
30. Scattered Memories
31. Under Your Scars
32. Where to Go from Here
33. Taking Care of Business
34. Getting Some Answers
35. Not What I Was Expecting
36. Welcome to Paradise
37. Just Us or So I Thought
38. You Got to Be Kidding Me
39. That Damn Pig
40. The Bet Within A Bet
41. Bad Memories
42. Happy Birthday Lucas
43. Busted
44. The Plan
45. This Can't Be Real
46. The Truth Comes Out
47. Need A Distraction
48. Jealousy is a Bitch!
49. This Isn't Happening!
50. The Joke's on You Dumbass
51. Come Back
52. Guilt & Relief
53. Healing & Moving Forward
54. It's Not Supposed to Go Down Like This
55. Coach's Wrath
56. New Beginnings
57. New Beginnings Part 2
58. Graduation Day
59. What Were We Thinking?
60. Something Unexpected
ANNOUNCEMENT
Bonus Chapter: I Will Take It All
Bonus Chapters Announcement

1. Something's Missing

31.9K 664 444
Galing kay LexiRein

Be Advised: This book will contain a lot of sexual content and same sex relationships. If this is not for you then please don't read or leave derogatory comments. It's a story about love no matter what their sexual orientation may be.

                                                                                                Jaxon

You ever wonder that there has got to be more than this. I look at this chick that I'm pounding into and wonder why I'm not enjoying this like I use to. No matter how much I have sex it's not as enjoyable to me. At nineteen, I should not feel this way at all, something is definitely missing. I just haven't figured it out yet. Fuck I can feel my dick starting to soften. This can't be happening I'm not an old man that needs Viagra to keep it up or going.

This is not good...not good at all.

"Oh yes Jaxon! Please fuck me harder!"

Oh, right... enough with trying to solve the mysteries of why sex is not enjoyable to me. Especially when I'm fucking this chick. God what the fuck is wrong with me?

I thrust into this petite blonde's perfect body. I think her name is Tara or Tasha I can't remember. But for some reason it doesn't feel right. I try to think of something that will harden me up again, but nothing is working. What the hell is wrong with me?

God, will she shut up!

Yeah, I know I'm an asshole. It's not my fault that everyone thinks I'm Mr. Perfect but I'm not. Something is missing, I just don't know what it is. I pull out and slam back into her hoping to get it back up and finish hopefully both of us off. I'm an ass but I try to satisfy us both. I rub my thumb between her ass cheeks, and she moans. My dick twitches, oh this has got to be a good sign...please say this is a good sign. I do it again and she moans louder and my dick springs back to life and harder than ever.

Fuck yes! I'm not defected.

"You like that don't you.?" I rub my thumb closer to her hole and I start to get harder and harder, so much that it is becoming painful.

"Yes!" She screams and I bend down and whisper in her ear. "Would you like me to fuck you there?"

"Please fuck me in my ass Jax."

Hell yeah!

I pull out of her so damn fast and flip her over. I rub my dick against her ass, and she moans. Why the hell didn't I think of this before? Maybe I would have never started to go soft while inside her.

"Hurry up and fuck me Jaxon!"

You don't have to tell me again.

Good thing my dick is slick from her wetness, as I slide my dick into her tight ass. Fuck this feels so damn good.

"Faster Jax!"

Will she just shut the fuck up and let me enjoy this?

I grab her hips and start fucking her hard and I have to say this is the best feeling ever. I don't pay attention to her rubbing her clit. I just pay attention to my dick sliding in and out of her ass. I never realized that this is such a turn on as I watch my dick go in and out of her tight hole. Pussies are okay but this tight asshole is divine.

"Oh, fuuuuck I'm gonna cum!" She yells and I clamp my hand over her mouth. I just want to enjoy this feeling without her yapping every five seconds. I pound into her much harder and faster. I feel her juices run down her legs as I unload inside her ass. I thrust a few more times to just enjoy this feeling and pull out. I throw the used condom in the trash. I take a look at that gaping hole staring up at me and I swear I get hard all over again.

"Oh my God Jaxon that was fucking incredible."

"Ya it was."

Only because I was fucking your ass and not your pussy.

What the hell is wrong with me? I have enjoyed sex before but not recently. This is the first time in a long time I've enjoyed it. Does this mean something I should really look into. I shake my head, I'll worry about all this crap another time. I start getting dressed, I just want to get the hell out of here. I came here to do what we both wanted and now I need to leave. There is going to be no cuddling or talking about doing this again, that is just not my thing. They all know it before they get involved with me. So that way I don't feel guilty about shit.

"Leaving so soon?"

"I got practice Tina."

"It's Tara." The sad thing is she doesn't even look to upset about it. 

"Right. Sorry."

She saunters up to me still naked and it doesn't do a damn thing for me. When a chick I fuck would do this any other time, I would be all over her again. Right now, though I just want to get the hell out of here.

"Maybe we can do this again."

"Maybe." I try not to roll my eyes because before any of this happened, she agreed it to be a one-time thing. Why can't people just say what they mean instead of contradicting themselves all the time?

Don't hold your breath. I'll forget about you the moment I leave here.

"See you later Tasha."

"Okay."

See what I mean, this time I did it on purpose and she doesn't even correct me when I get her name wrong. That's the problem with some chicks. They see something they want and don't care how they get treated. Which is honestly sad if you ask me, but right now I don't give a fuck.

They think I'm a good guy but I'm not. I don't know what the hell I am anymore, all I know is something is missing. I just hope I find it before I lose my fucking mind. I get in my car and drive to campus and get ready for practice. Coach will have my ass if I'm late again. I may not be the quarterback but I'm the fastest running back they have.

"Just in time Reynolds." I suppress rolling my eyes otherwise Coach Littel will have my ass running for miles. I think about pounding into Tasha's ass and I feel myself starting to get hard again. I adjust myself discreetly.

Fuck this not good.

"Sorry coach...traffic."

"Ya and I came out of my Mama's vagina as a girl."

First off ewe and secondly something I don't want to imagine. I shudder at the thought. But you never know maybe he did, you never know now days.

"Okay listen up boys! Since Miller is out for the season. We have a new quarterback."

Good because Miller didn't know shit!

"Meet Roberts he is our new quarterback that just transferred here."

The guy just walks up like he doesn't give a shit. I can tell this is going to be just great. He's got nice eyes though. Nice eyes? Why the hell am I thinking about his eyes? My dick twitches again. What the hell? I look down to see there is a bulge in my pants. What the actual fuck? It's has to be because I'm still horny. Yeah, that's got to be it. I shake my head to get the thoughts out of my head.

"Let's warm up and start practice and see how all you fuckers play." Roberts says with a cocky grin.

Yeah, totally going to be a great year.

"You heard the boy get your asses moving." Coach Littel yells and everyone starts to hustle.

I walk up to Roberts and bump into his shoulder. What the hell was that? My body heats up from that touch. I shake the feeling out of my head. I'm pissed off for my body reacting like that, I just don't know what to make of that. So, I snap at the new guy.

"You have to earn the right to talk to us like that." I walk away and mutter asshole. He yells back at me. "What did you just say?" Suddenly we are squared off face to face. We are so close it could almost look intimate to someone else, if they didn't see the disdain in our eyes. But when I look at his eyes, I catch a glimpse of something else for a split second. We are nose to nose, and I can feel his breath on me. Is that goosebumps rising on my skin? No it can't be.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with me?

"I said asshole, you got a problem with it." I shove him back because we were too close and that feeling started coming back. I'm not liking this feeling one bit. I could feel his breath fanning over my skin still. I didn't know how to feel about the way I felt, or how my body was reacting.

I'm just really horny...yeah that has to be it.

"We'll see how good you play out there Reynolds. Maybe you'll be lucky if I even throw the ball to you." He gives me a smirk, a sexy smirk at that. Oh my God these thoughts need to fucking stop! All this shit is starting to piss me off even more. He quirks an eyebrow at me, waiting for my response.

"If you don't, we'll lose." I square my shoulders ready for a fight. Please hit me, I fucking dare you to. I need to take my aggressions out somehow and right now he would be the perfect target.

He laughs and looks at me again. "You're a cocky son of a bitch aren't you." He gives me a subtle wink and I look around, but no one is paying attention to our banter. I start to walk away and look over my shoulder. "Just throw the damn ball to me and I will catch it every single time. It's not being cocky... it's called having skills baby and I got them all."

Maybe I am an arrogant asshole. Why does it feel like we were flirting?

He gives me a nod, "we'll see Reynolds."

We get into formation and the ball is snapped. Roberts looks and sees me open, but then looks elsewhere and gets tackled. This pisses me off. Luckily this is practice and not a real game. 

"What the fuck Roberts?"

Please give me a reason to hit you.

"I was just checking things out."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever you tell yourself."

We get back in positions and the ball is snapped. He does the same thing again. As the guys get ready to tackle him the ball goes flying into the air. Damn he's got a good arm. I catch the ball and run to the end zone. I dodge our defense and make it for a touchdown.

"That's what I'm talking about." I think about him calling me a cocky son of a bitch. I feel my lips twitch into a smile, but I shut that down really quick. No way is this asshole going to get to me. Roberts gives me a curt nod, but I see a small smile playing on his lips. Maybe we won't be at odds the whole season. He does have some skills I can give him that. We run through practice for another hour. By the time we are done, we have a small crowd. I see one person in particular that has always had me curious. Stacy the bombshell redhead. I heard she likes some weird shit when it comes to sex. I wouldn't mind trying to tap that to see if that helps fill this void.

"Jaxon"

Speak of the devil herself. She calls me over with those come fuck me eyes. I jog over to her and smile. The smile that all girls want to see, but it's not my real smile. The one that shows I'm truly happy, is a very rare thing to see. Roberts jogs over to us, and I roll my eyes. Why can't he just go away?

"Who's the new guy?"

"That's our new quarterback."

"Oh!" She looks between the two of us as he makes his way over to me.

"Reynolds you did good." He says and he's got a perfect smile. Why can't I show a smile like that? I shake the thought out of my head. So, I do what I do best, give the cocky attitude.

Maybe I am a cocky son of a bitch. For some reason that makes me internally smile.

"I always do good."

He rolls his eyes at me, and I want to laugh. "I think the more we practice the team will be great." He says with a genuine smile again.

"It better, scouts are coming soon. Can't afford to fuck that up."

"Agreed"

"Well look at that something we both agree on." He throws his head back and laughs and I actually have a real smile on my face.  Fuck I haven't done that in what feels like forever. I guess when it comes to football, that's where my passion is. I hear someone clear their throat. I look back and Stacy stares at us. Right, she was here. How the fuck did I forget? I got so lost in our conversation.

"Well, there is a party tonight at my place and I wanted you to come."

I want to cum alright.

"You can come too if you like. Um..."

"Lucas, but mostly everyone calls me Luke."

"Well Luke I would love it if you would be able to come." She lays a hand on both of our chests and licks her lips.

"Count me in." My smile is so big, I feel like a kid at fucking Christmas.

Lucas shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe" What the hell is his problem? Does he not see this fine chick in front of him. She takes her hand off his chest and runs them up my chest, to the back of my neck. Then she pulls me down and kisses me. I let her kiss me and I see out of the corner of my eye Lucas staring. Why am I still looking at him? I dive right in and kiss her back, but my eyes never leave his.. When she pulls back, she whispers in my ear. "The naughty things we can do."

"I'm counting on it."

"Bye Luke."

He nods his head, and we walk off to the locker room.

"Your girl." He gives me a questionable look.

"My conquest."

"Right." he nods his head and I turn to look at him with his judgmental eyes. "Don't give me that shit. You're a quarterback you can have all the pussy you want." He takes off his shirt and I can't help but stare for a moment. I shake my head as he begins to speak. "Doesn't mean I go for it all."

"Whatever. I'm going to clean up and get ready for the party." I strip out of my gear, and I swear I see him checking me out. Why am I smiling right now? "Yeah" he rolls his eyes and I want to laugh, but I don't. I see him walk away pulling his boxers down as he goes to the showers. "Fuck!" he's got a fine ass. I stub my toe against the locker not paying attention because I was looking at him. "You good?" He turns around and I try to just look at his face nothing else. I nod my head as he chuckles and turns back around and steps into the shower.

This bantering back and forth is quite amusing.

"You should come it's a way to make friends." I need to desperately change subjects or get the thoughts out my head because this is too fucking weird.

"Maybe."

Why is that prospect of him going making me feel more excited?

I shake the thought out of my head. "Well if you decide to come meet me out front of campus and I'll show you where she lives." I strip down and hop in the shower and take a fast cold one because whatever this is driving me insane right now. I cannot be having these types of thoughts, and I sure as hell don't want to peak over into his shower to see what he is packing.

"Alright." his voice snaps me out of my thoughts, and I quickly get out, and get dressed. Maybe Stacy can make these thoughts go away.

With that I walk away never realizing that going to this party will change everything.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

160K 4.8K 34
Xavier.. He has used her since they were teens. Always put on the back burner when a pretty little thing comes along that catches his eye. Will it be...
1.6M 29.8K 44
Meet Bexley Anderson, she is the coach's daughter. She has 2 older brothers and 4 younger brothers. She is not popular by any means but if you said h...
28K 503 28
Everything hurt. The pain the flooded over my entire body. I could feel the blood seeping out and the bruises beginning to form as I just lay here...
11.5M 458K 65
Lucas Sawyer has gotten used to being forgotten. His twin brother Mark, captain and star quarterback, everyone's favorite, gets the spotlight. Lucas...