𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 𝔁 �...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~please read~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~bonus chapter

Chapter 30

2.5K 74 105
By stainsspermbank

(Unedited)

We walked down to the living room.
"Wow you guys look nice" mum smiled. The boys turned to face us.
"I thought you guys were going to Noire's appointment?" Todoroki asked.
"Oh yeah um-" dad threw his keys at me "we have to go, bye" we ran out to the cars. I unlocked it and we got in. We sighed as we closed the door behind us.
"Y/n, I hate lying to them" Midoriya said.
"Same" I looked over at him "but in a few days it'll all be over with"
"I hope" Midoriya smiled at me. Dad got into the car followed by Noire.
"We have to take him with us to the meeting" dad rubbed Noire's head. I passed him the keys "oh wow, we're late" dad pulled out of the driveway.
"When are we supposed to get there?" I asked.
"6:30" dad replied.
"Its 6:05" Midoriya said.
"It takes 45 minutes to get there" dad sighed.
"Swap places with me, I can get there on time" I said. Dad pulled over and we changed seats. I started driving to the destination.

"Y/n it said turn left" dad said.
"I know" I replied.
"You didn't turn left"
"I am aware, I know where I'm going"
"Are you-"
"Mr Aizawa, just let her drive, she knows everything" Midoriya sighed.
"How?" Dad asked.
"I studied the roads when I was doing research and Bakugou and I take way too many late night drives for me not to know" I laughed.
"I'll never get why you guys do that" Midoriya sighed "staying at home is so much better"
"That is why you and Todoroki stay at home" I chuckled.
"You guys don't even sleep, you go at 11PM and come back at 4am"
"Yeah, we get food, walk through parks and things like that, its fun"
"Watching Netflix at home, in the comfort of a warm, weighted blanket beats that any day"
"Sure ok"

"I have a few questions" dad said.
"Go ahead" I said.
"So you guys are fine with splitting up to do couple things?"
"Yeah" I answered.
"Yeah, it doesn't bother us" Midoriya added.
"And how do you handle the hate you get from people who disagree with your relationship?" Dad asked.
"To be honest, I don't get hate" Midoriya said.
"YOU DON'T?" I yelled "I get called a whore on a daily"
"HUH?" they two shot forward.
"Yeah, but its fine" I laughed.
"No its not" dad said.
"Who tf is saying that?" Midoriya asked.
"People on the internet and people in person" I said.
"What did you say back?" Dad asked.
"Nothing really but holding a gun to their head or knife to their neck normally shuts them up" I laughed.
"What about the online people?" Midoriya asked.
"Sending them their address gets an apology really quick" I smiled.
"Really?" Dad said.
"Yeah, I've pulled up to someone's house once though" I pulled into the destination's parking lot.
"When was this?" Dad asked.
"Wow we're here" I got out of the car and Noire followed.
"Y/n when was it?" Midoriya and dad got out of the car.
"The building is so pretty" I acted oblivious and put a leash on Noire "let's go" I smiled at him and started walking towards the building.
"We'll talk about this later" dad put his arm around me. It allowed me to get a look at what he was wearing.

"You look great dad" I smiled up at him.

"Thank you" he chuckled "you always look amazing"
"Thank you" I chuckled.
"You know it was your mother who dressed me" we walked into the building.
"Of course" I laughed.

We walked over the reception then we were directed to the conference room. We were only a few minutes late so we knocked and went in.

It was a luxury conference room with heroes and students lined up sitting down. They all turned to face us.

"Sorry for being late" dad said and we bowed "this is Y/n" he pushed me to the front. I stopped and looked up at a tall man standing in front of me. He looked down at me and slightly pulled his glasses down to get a better look at me.
"Good evening" I bowed.
"Evening" he said. I instantly identified his voice.
"Omg you're Nighteye" I squealed "it's so nice to meet you" he stared at me in silence.
"Eraserhead how old is your daughter?" A small smirk grew on his face.
"She's 16" dad glared at him. Nighteye's eyes widened and I simply continued smiling at him.
"I'm sorry" he blushed and scratched the back of his neck.
"Its fine" I laughed "so I'm going to just show my research now" I awkwardly looked up at him. He was standing in the way of the laptop "um excuse me"
"O-oh sorry" he moved out of the way. I smiled and connected to USB to the laptop pulled my presentation.

It was projected onto a large screen behind me. I quickly checked it and turned back to the heros. Nighteye and dad sat down opposite each other with Midoriya next to dad. They were both glaring at him while Nighteye was focusing on me along with everyone else.
"Ok so for the past few months I've been doing research on Overhaul and his gang and this all the information I've collected"

~time skip~

"Well that's everything I have to show you" I faced the heros again. They were all staring at me speechless except Ururaka who was glaring at me.
"You came up with that whole plan and did all that research alone" Fatgum said.
"Yep" I sat at the head of the table as it was the only free seat "what did you think?"
"That was amazing!" Kirishima clapped. The rest of the heroes joined in on the clapping. I sat there fiddling with my fingers awkwardly. They eventually stopped clapping.
"Thank you" I smiled "so just to go over it one more time" I pulled up the tablet connected to the big board and zoomed into the sketch of the house interior "going this way is the best possible route, Overhaul will probably grab Eri start retreating this way, so you can easily get through there and block his path, his gang members live there so there is a high chance of being attacked" I showed a list of the active gang members "these are the most active gang members and their quirks and drawbacks, study them before you go so you can quickly defeat them if you are attacked" I looked up at heros "if that is done and you follow the rest of my suggestions-"
"Commands" Ururaka scoffed.
"Huh?" I sighed and looked over at her.
"This is just your big list of commands, don't you have anything better to be doing instead, it's so weird that you're here flirting with a hero" she glared at me "you're such a whore"

The room instantly went silent.
"You know" I put the tablet down "your face gets more and more punchable everyday" I weaved my fingers together.
"Is that so?" She stood up.
"Ooo" I watched her.
"Ururaka sit down, now is not the time" dad sighed.
"No let her" I took off my rings "why are you standing up" I stood up and took off my jacket.
"Well..." Fatgum instigated.
"You dirty ass slut" Ururaka stomped over to me.
"Girls I-"
"Who tf are you talking to like that?" I walked over to her interrupting Nighteye.
"Ladies I don't think-"
"You, whore" she got into my face.
"Call me that one more fucking time, I dare you" I got in her face.
"Let's calm down" Nighteye slipped between us. He faced me.
"Oh so your little boyfriend came to help you" Ururaka started "you're honesty such a-" I slipped passed Nighteye and behind Ururaka. I quickly got her into a head lock with a gun to the back of her head.
"Finish that sentence, I dare you" I whispered in her ear.
"You wouldn't do anything with that" she struggled.
"Are you sure about that?" I pulled the trigger. Her eyes widened and her body went tight. I let go of it and the gun fired. There were no bullets in it so nothing happened but a loud loud. Ururaka's body fell to the ground in shock. I dropped her and watched her get into the fetus position.

I looked back up and everyone was staring at me.
"Y/n how did you know that gun was empty?" Dad asked.
"I didn't" I shrugged.
"I-" Nighteye stuttered. I looked up at him "you slipped passed me so quickly, I didn't even see you"
"Mhmm" I stepped over Ururaka and returned to my seat.
"What are your quirks?" Nighteye asked.
"Elements manipulation, mind reading and weaponry manoeuvre" I put back on my rings.
"You're a great addition to our team" he smiled at me "so when should we go on with this mission?" He helped Ururaka back to her seat.
"Probably next-"
"Aww your little boyfriend is helping me instead, are you mad sweetie" Ururaka smirked.
"As I was saying" a dagger shot right at her as I spoke. Dad quickly snatched it from the air before it reached her.
"Y/n" he said sternly and put out his hand. I emptied all of my pockets of weapons onto the table. The heroes watched me astounded.
"Ok so anyway" I continued "we should invade next Friday, less gang members are going to be there due to them doing other things"
"Great work Y/n" Nighteye smiled.
"Thank you" I smiled. Midoriya scoffed and I looked over at him. He was glaring at Nighteye.
"Is there a problem Midoriya?" Nighteye matched his energy. The room suddenly became very tense.

The silence became very loud with the   two men staring at each other. Noire sneezed on the ground next to me.
"Bless you baby" I smiled and rubbed his back. He smiled and got comfortable again. I looked back up and everyone was staring at me "what?" I asked.
"You're really pretty" Tsu smiled.
"Thank you" I smiled "so that's all I have for you today, my dad will send you all a copy of my research to look over at home"
"I will" dad said proudly.
"Thank you so much for your help" Nighteye stood up "you may all leave"

Everyone stood up to leave. I walked back over to the laptop and disconnected my USB.
"N/n..." Kirishima slid over to me.
"Yeah Kiri" I said.
"I think you should do something about that" he pointed over at Midoriya and Nighteye staring at each other intensely.
"I will, thank you" I picked up my jacket and walked over to them "we're going now Izuku" I smiled.
"Mhmm" he looked Nighteye up and down then put his arm around my waist "goodbye Nighteye" Nighteye nodded in response.

We met dad outside with Noire. I silently got back into the car.
"Y/n I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"
"Please stop talking" I started the car and left the driveway "how tf can you challenge a grown ass man over me, he's your mentor"
"He's a grown ass man that was being too friendly with my girlfriend" Midoriya growled.
"How was he being to friendly?" I asked.
"Always complimenting you and shit, like I don't already do that" he scoffed.
"So I can't be complimented by other people?" I stopped at a red light.
"Not when they're trying to fuck you!" He raised his voice.
"Oh no" dad sighed.
"Don't ever raise your voice at me again" I continued driving in silence.

The car was silent for the rest of the drive. I parked outside of my house and got out. Noire jumped out after me.
"Thank you for today" dad kissed my forehead.
"No problem" I smiled and gave that his keys. We all went into the house. I went straight up to my room. I quickly changed.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I grabbed my purse, keys and phone and went back downstairs.
"Y/n?" Mum called me from the lounge. I went in and everyone including the boys' parents were sitting there "are you Ok?"
"I'm fine" I lied "good evening" I bowed "I'm going to the drug store quickly"
"I'll come with you" Midoriya stood up.
"No" I said coldly.
"Ok something is definitely wrong" Mitsuki said.
"Loser what happened?" Endeavor threw a cushion at me. I caught it with one hand before it hit me.
"Nothing" I turned to leave.
"Y/n come back here" mum said and I walked over "what are going to buy?"
"Hair dye" I said.
"You're dyeing your hair again?" Inko asked.
"Yeah and I'm piercing my ears again" I added.
"Be careful, by the way a package came for you" mum picked it up from next to the chair.
"Oh that's my new hero costume" I smiled.
"What's wrong with your old one?" Mum asked.
"Nothing, I just get cold and weirdos on the road always cat call me when I wear it" I picked it up. I was going to pulled out a dagger to open it but I didn't have any on me.
"Here" dad passed me one.
"Thank you" I quickly opened it "let me go put it on" I rushed upstairs to change.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I went back downstairs.
"So what do you think?" I asked.
"Y/n you look so pretty" Inko smiled.
"Thank you" I smiled. Everyone complimented it and I went to change back. After I left my house.

~time skip~

"Ok I'm done" I looked into the mirror. I had just finished my hair.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"It looks great" Todoroki walked over and kissed my cheek "my wife is so beautiful" he hugged me from behind.
"Thank you" I giggled.
"Are you piercing your ears now?" Bakugou looked over and his eyes widened "damn, hey lol" he smiled.
"Y/n you look amazing" Midoriya said.
"Thanks guys" I smiled "and yeah I'm going to pierce my ears now" I got everything out and sanitised.

I started piercing my ears. The boys watched me carefully and flinched everytime I pierced myself. I didn't feel any pain from the numbing cream. I put in the earrings.

"Ok I'm done" I smiled and the results "WAIT ITS SO CUTE" I giggled.
"Wow it looks great" Bakugou walked over to me "ok me next" he sat on my lap.
"Are you fr?" I asked.
"Mhmm" he faced me.
"Are you sure sure?"
"Yes"
"Ok fine" I pierced his ears.

"Omg you look sexy af" I gasped.
"Thank you baby" he cupped my face and kissed me. He pulled back with a smirked and returned to his seat.
"Ok me next" Todoroki said.
"Then me" Midoriya added.
"Fine" I smiled.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO PRETTY" I clapped.
"Thank you babe" Midoriya kissed my cheek.
"I'm still mad at you" I said.
"I know" he slipped his arms around my waist "I'm sorry my love" he smirked down at me.
"All is forgiven" I kissed him and he smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.6K 53
ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ, ᵃ ʳᵘᵗʰˡᵉˢˢ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ˢʰᵒᵗᵃ ᴬⁱᶻᵃʷᵃ, ᵃ ʳᵉˢᵖᵉᶜᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ʰᵉʳᵒ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵈᵒʷⁿ, ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ʰᵉʳ ˢᵒᶠᵗ ˢᵖᵒ...
6K 185 25
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᴰᵉᵖᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ʷʰᵒ ᴵ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉ. ᴵ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ, ʷʰᵒ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵘˢ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸ?" ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ." ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵒⁿ...
977K 38.7K 23
❝𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦...
9.8K 174 7
𝙴𝚞𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚊 (𝚗.): 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 [𝙼𝙷𝙰 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜] 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚒...