Streets and Sheets 5

By LiterallyyLee

Emerald and Sloane have finally tied the knot but they aren't as happy as you may think. Will Sloane's const... More

1.
2. For my wife
3. Section
4. Ask Her
5.
6.Yes
7. Clout
8. Done
9. Joy
10.Go
11. Nasir
12. He
13. Bend and Fold
14. Down Bad
15. Pull up
16. Devil
18. When you tell me
17.Anyway
19. 8pm
20. Sela
21.
22.Push
23.your mind
24. Home
25. Glass
26. Promise
27. Brothers
28.Trust
29. Again
30. Five
Baby 3
Blessing
Good To Me
Tell Me
Gift
1259 Reid's Ct
Bonus Chapter...
No promises
Role
Apology
In the office
Live Wire
Extra Activities
Cut
The battle
Olivia
Related
Sit down
Victim
Mamas Baby
Daddy's Maybe
Flashback
Session 19
LA
Nice
Wants
Yes
I love you

Half a Mil

186 10 0
By LiterallyyLee

Sloane

"I'll tell you something you can't pay for and something that is off the record." Dr.Sela made me feel so small.
I watched Dr.Sela place her note book on the table that separated her.

"You don't have long before that emotional connection you have disappears. It will be sudden and you will have absolutely no way back from it. Off the record, I want to let you know that there is a man that will take care and love those kids. In other words..." She paused, shifting in her seat. My heart began to pound as she continued to piss me off. My hands were sweaty and the only way I could remain seated is was to bounce my leg.

"I get it. I got it ok."

"I know you do. You have always understood but now your wife does too. I'll leave it at this Mr.Thompson, why do you think she took it upon herself handle this situation? Why do you think she talked to Olivia or took your boys for a DNA test? Think about that for our next session." She ended the conversation with a smile.

"So you are telling me to prepare for the end of the relationship?" I asked try not to show my emotions.

"I'm telling you that there is no trust in your relationship which will ultimately end in the demise of your relationship." She said with a sigh. She wasn't telling me anything that I didn't know which made it worse.

"So what's next?" I asked knowing that what ever I was going to do was not going to work.

"Act like you love her. Act like you need her and would die for her the way you say. Act like you give a fuck about her."

"I love my family..." I shot back.

"Her! Your wife. It's clear you love your kids and I am sure that she wouldn't take that away from you. However, your children don't fill your space."  I realize that my relationship was close to being over at this rate. E was proud to address me as her husband one point, even when I needed to go to rehab and even when she discovered my mental health issues. No she calls me by my name and I am even lucky does she call me babe or baby.

"Go be present in your space. Move forward." Dr. Sela words filled me with purpose.

Home

I walked in the house and looked around for Nate. I listened to see if anyone was home. While I looked around I did see a small duffel bag by the door.

"BABY." I yelled as I walked further in to the house. I stood in the middle of our home's foyer. I waited for her response but instead she emerged from the hallway and stood leaning on the banister.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Her voice was soft and she was dressed.

"You ready to go?" I asked hoping that she would say yes.

"Sloane I don't know how I feel about leaving the boys with Erin. She is going through a lot. So is Nate." She walked dow the steps, still keeping her voice soft.

"I get it. She has been super auntie for a while which is why she can go to any island that she wants when we come back." I said as she met me at the bottom of the steps. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.

"She is pregnant so she can't be super auntie anymore. I'm going to need to be super auntie." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"That's why Nate wanted to pick the boys up. She isn't talking to him because... shit ok." I said thinking about why it took me so long to put two and two together.

"She will keep the boys and Lei's adoptive mother's sister really wanted to see her so she is staying there. Tay will pick her up and drop her off from school... I'm starting to feel like I'm not spending enough time with my kids. After this they have to come to LA with us." She said making eye contact.

"You are right, I agree that they need to be with us for the summer even if we are in LA." I definitely didn't want her to feel like she was being a bad mother. After all, it was a full time job running after me and her sister did put in a lot of work. It was my fault. I held her in my arms as she took a deep breath. She licked her lips and cracked a smile.

"Let's go." She said making me smile.

"Seriously?" I asked kissing her lips over and over before picking her up. She wrapped her legs around me as if I was a magnet.

"Let's go." She laughed as I almost carried her out of the house.

"My bag baby." She said and pointed to the bag that sat on the floor. I carried her over to the bag and Crouch down just enough so she can reach her arm down and grab the handles of the bag.

"You got it." I asked kissing her again. I was so excited that she wanted to come I wanted to get her gout if the house as soon as possible. E nodded and laughed as I carried her out of the front door and down the stairs to my truck.

"Sloane is this a fucking Uris? When and the hell did you buy this? It's like 200 grand." She punched me in the arm. I could tell she was getting flustered.

"I moved some stuff around. It's less than a week old and I should have showed you if you didn't want to go in the house the other night."

"We have 4 kids and you bought a Lamborghini truck?" She said as her feet hit the ground.

"Your truck as the third row and so does the GLE and the Cayenne." I opened the door to the truck to open up the garage doors. E continued to speak before realizing what I was doing.

"What fucking GLE  and Cayenne? We don't have a Benz nor a Porsche truck. I told you I wanted one but they only seat 5 and then the Porsche truck would have to be custom because they don't..." She stopped mid sentence I smiled as I she turned around.

"No way." E shook her head left to right as she began to take everything in.

"How the fuck did you spend a half of a million dollars in a day?" She asked.

"Well I..."

" Pay for them in cash so nobody even cared." She answered her own question.

"Plus it's real legitimate money so the IRS had nothing to say." I said wrapping up the point. She put her hands in her head as she turned around.

"Oh my god." She shook her head and turned back to face me.

"I'm not going to ask where the money came from because I'm sure I don't want to know." She simply gave me a hug.

"It's all ours. All white just like you wanted" I whispered to her.

"This is crazy. What are we going to do with all of these cars?" She asked,

"Why do you think I showed you homes with garage is so large and driveways so long? Time for us to live life."

"I don't know what to say. Thank you baby."

"Don't say anything." I have her a kiss. Before she got in the truck. I close the door and quickly ran to the driver side. Once I got inside the truck she begins to smile as her as darted from one place to another. I didn't hesitate to pull up and drive out of our neighborhood. I grabbed her hand and drove with the other.

"You are crazy you know that?" She looked at the side of my face.

"We deserve nice things."It took us some time to get onto the highway and when we did we were free and clear.

"Wasn't that the exit for the airport?" She asked as we passed the last exit and made our way onto the next one.

"It was but we need this one for where we're going." After driving further down the short road we reached the part of the airport that allowed private flights to take off.

"No, I did not buy the plane." I said noticing that E was overwhelmed and couldn't form a full sentence.

"The real estate broker insisted on flying us privately." We had a little history with this particular brokerage. Without them we wouldn't have secured our Las Vegas location end it was sweet of them to butter us up the way that they were.

"This is too much. Baby this is entirely took much."

"Take a deep breath. I got you E."

"I need a drink." She looked at me as I drive on to the tarmac. We pulled up and I designated area, I'll put the car in park, and took a look at the time.

"I'm going to make sure you get what ever you want. Then I'm going to fuck you and make you feel so good that you forget about anything else you may be feeling right now..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.3K 33
Destiny is almost 18 with a 2 yr old son and an abusive alcoholic mother. Her father left when she was 10 and never came back. Cornell is a corner bo...
349K 6K 60
'You and Evil Spawn? No way' 'Is it so hard to believe Mer?' 'Well you are happy, fun. He is miserable and evil' Season 1- Season 5 Book 1 in th...
24 2 1
Leyla tries to build up her life after her mother gets kicked out of the house by Cole, the alleged father, not knowing that he had something else pl...
2.9K 29 14
Y/n and her family finally arrive back to 2019 only to find out they've been replaced by the sparrows except for Ben. He is alive, but different, but...