14♡Necromancy [[SevenTwice]]✔

By JeonMina_05

We are not like others....so run. We dangerous....so go away. We normal....but freak. We had secret...but it... More

Main Characters
Transform Characters
Vallium 1
Vallium 2
Vallium 3
Vallium 4
Vallium 5
Vallium 6
Vallium 7
Vallium 8
Vallium 9
Vallium 10
Vallium 11
Vallium 12
Vallium 13
Vallium 14
Vallium 15
Vallium 16
Vallium 17
Vallium 18
Vallium 19
Vallium 20
Vallium 21
Vallium 22
Vallium 23
Vallium 24
Vallium 25
Vallium 26
Vallium 27
Vallium 28
Vallium 29
Vallium 30
Vallium 31
Vallium 32
Vallium 33
Vallium 34
Vallium 35
Vallium 36
Vallium 37
Vallium 38
Vallium 39
Vallium 40
Vallium 41
Vallium 42
Vallium 43
Vallium 45
Vallium 46
Vallium 47
Epilogue

Vallium 44

101 11 0
By JeonMina_05

###############################

"Dahyun?"

She turn around as soon Boa call her. To her surprise, Kyuhyun, Yuqi and Vernon were here. She have been distancing herself at rooftop castle where she told the armies who guard at rooftop leave for a while.

"Yes, miss Boa? Sir Kyuhyun?"

Yuqi and Vernon stand beside her while Kyuhyun and Boa step infront of her.

"Soon when the war start, Eunhyuk will free all elf people and i want you to be a leader. Guide them to fight his werewolf armies."

"But sir! We dont have lots of elf people there. Even the kids who get saved when Yeri and Mingi attack elf dimensions, they still young and small."

"I know Dahyun. But elf people can help us to fight Eunhyuk. I want you to tell them, defend us to clear the way so we can go face Eunhyuk. Only me, miss Boa, sir Kyuhyun and Jaemin are his level."

"Yuqi! Its dangerous if you go! What about us?!"

"Dahyun...."

"No Vernon! I dont wanna lose my beloves person. My bestfriends!"

Dahyun cant accept the plan that Kyuhyun and Boa say, especially when Yuqi and Jaemin will be with them to fight Eunhyuk leaving others fighting werewolfs armies and his saviour.

"Im sorry, Dahyun. But the others need you. How about his saviour? Yeri and Mingi once killed prince Soonin and princess Sunmi without symphathy. Mingi, himself killed his own cousin! You dont want to dissapoint them right?"

Dahyun look down, trying her mind to accept the fact that happend to them. Vernon touch her shoulder made her turn to see his warm smile. Suddenly her mind pop, realising that she still crushed on him and his touch made her nervous little.

"I trust you, Dahyun. You can do it. And.... we all already promised them that we will save all elf people there and revenge for our victory. You never dissapoint us, Dahyun. I once cant accept that you are a hunter, but seeing your talented of throwing knife, it open my eyes that you are amazing elf girl."

She stun to hear out from Vernon mouth. Yuqi touch her hands and when she meet her eyes, Dahyun can see that Yuqi really pleaded that she will agree with the plan.

Dahyun sigh and look at Kyuhyun and Boa in exchange.

"Okay, i agree to lead elf people. But please, we will win together, right?"

They four nod in unsion and it relieve Dahyun little.

"You three should join other to go lake. They all gather there and maybe you guys can bonding more as one big team."

Boa usher them to go and Yuqi quickly pull Dahyun hands leaving Vernon from behind. Kyuhyun then sign Boa to back to their spelled room as Yuta were staying there.

#############################

"There they are!"

Rose point Yuqi, Dahyun and Vernon who walking towards them. The others also turn and make a circle group before sit down. Vernon who take a seat between Jun and Mingyu can see that Bts comfort themself with Jeonghan and Jaemin.

"So? What Mingyu and Tzuyu doing at sea noon before?"

Yuqi who sit between Sana and Jennie look at Mingyu and Tzuyu. He sign Tzuyu to talk as he busy tie his shoes.

"Well Mingyu told me to call all mermaid and noah people to get ready helping us om war. Since the Morthean dimensions dont have creatures live there, its a good locations we can battle with Eunhyuk. Also it had lots of lake like this, so its easy for mermaid and noah to help us fighting his armies."

Her long explainatiom enough for them to response as understand. Then Sana and Jeongyeon snap their finger to pull their attention.

"We two and Yuta will sneek inside castle after letting Yuqi, Jaemin, sir Kyuhyun and miss Boa go facing Eunhyuk to go jail place. I think Eunhyuk just free the elf people but there must be another creatures there that no one know."

Her statement success made them wondering about dark dimensions. What she said had point and it can count that maybe there must be another creatures before elf. If not, dark dimensions must be lonely without no one live in except Yeri, Mingi and Got7 for almost 200 years.

Suddenly Jaemin point Mina made them lool at her. She confuse why Jamein point her like that.

"Mina, you omce get kidnapped by them right? How can you free from their prison and what way you can release yourself when you get tied inside with iron rope?"

Mina sigh, knowing she have to explain to them her experienced at dark dimensions. But they have right to know as soon they will facing Got7 and the couples too.

"Okay i will tell you guys. After they get me, Bambam and Mark locked me inside prison the tied me with iron rope. Luckily, im not alone. There is elf boy named, Hyuning Kai. I called him Kai and he the one who be with me front to front prison for 4 days. He courage me a lot! I remembered when Yeri and Mingi came to make me weak. She burn the iron rope on my waist to hurt me so i cant frost the rope."

"Ah! Such devil couples!"

Lisa retort made others agree. Mina scoff and continue her story.

"Then, he told me to free myself as soon trio Kims, Dahyun and Tzuyu managed to get inside the castle. I dont know how but im happy that they didnt forget about me. Kai force me to push my power and when i successed to free myself from prison, i want to free him and others elf people. But he insisted and tell me to go save myself."

"Then that time when she found me."

Wonwoo interfere her story made other look at him and back to Mina as they just sit beside each other. She nod and look at others who still focus on her story.

"Yes, i heard that members of Got7, which i assume his named Jinyoung. I saw him pulled Wonwoo to prison where it far from where elf people and me get trapped. His prison was so small and when im sure Jinyoung gone, i quickly go to Wonwoo. I saw him get locked like me too and we worried that others who still fighting the werewolfs on main castle."

Wonwoo tap Mina to allow him continue her story. She nod and now all of them just look at him before he clear his throat.

"Well, im more shocked to see Mina manage to break the jail door with spell magic. She done it after she remembered Yuqi once used those spell."

Yuqi look at Mina who look down as Tzuyu beside her cares her back. Yuqi felt she have done something that can make her proud of herself.

"She broke it and manage to free me. We want to release elf but as Kai said, he push us away and we quickly help others fight those werewolfs. Then for our surprise and first time, Mina beat all werewolfs by herself with all her own energy until she passed out. Then we ran away out from dark dimensions when Got7 chased us. Thats the story at dark dimenions before we hide at Domino Nymphyia."

"At Domino dimensions too we get to know a lots of their history and revealed royal family secret. We happy when we know Mina is the princess Nymphyia and as reborn princess, all people there happy to accept her as their princess kingdom."

Tzuyu add the fact from Wonwoo statements. The others more amaze when trio Kims nod to sure them its true. Dahyun then pull Kezzy to sit front of her and cares his fur like her own pet.

"So there is also when you found Kezzy?!"

V point Kezzy and they all nod made Bts more amaze by it. Blackpink then taise their hand to ask something so everyone turn to them.

"Since today we stop our training day, what we gonna do?"

Rose question get answered by just shrug from others. The evening also still early to change night so they were thinking what they should do. Jaemin thought to use his magic, but because Kyuhyun warn him that magic is not a toy he can play with, so he keep his intention. Yuqi also thought the same but she stay silent. Jun and Jeonghan dont want to waste their energy to be vampire so they stay as human figure.

Trio also the same when they dont want to dirt their paw as soon if they touch the ground. But Mina suddenly had her idea. She slowly stand up and stand near lake. When she try to tease the water by poking it with her shoes, it change to little ice. It made her had big chance to give them have fun with her power.

"Guys!"

They all turn to see Mina usher then to go near lake where she stand now. They all get up and stand front of her while tilt their head in confusion.

"I think we can make our bonding time now more stronger and we can be more closer as one big team."

"How? And what you thinking you will do now?"

Jimin question get agree by others and Mina just smile to them. She then turn and slowly step on lake made them shock. The step she put, it turn to ice and she bravely walk until she at middle lake. But still the others feel worry when be there.

"You guys know how to play ice skating?"

They exchange their eyes before frown in confusion. They still didnt get what Mina said until she slide her feet made the lake turn to ice. They all gasp and little back off to see the change. Mina giggle to see their reaction and spinning around before usher them.

"What you guys waiting for?! Lets play together!"

Boys try to step first, and as soon they manage to stable themself, they grin in excited and quickly play skating together. Girls who watch their action also follow and have fun together.

Except for Tzuyu and Sana who still standing beside the lake. They seems hestitate to step in with Kezzy stand between them.

"Lets go."

Tzuyu raise her head to see Mingyu usher his hands to her.

"What?"

"But Mingyu, i know how to skate but---"

"But you scared that you cant balance yourself?"

Tzuyu think he like mind reader so she just nod. Mingyu gently pull her and she slowly follow him skating with them as soon Blackpink surround her while playing around. Only Sana who didnt join them and choose to stay with Kezzy.

"You dont want to play ice skating?"

She turn her face to see Jun cold face to her. She were surprise by his appearence but she keep lowkey by shake her head.

"Why? You dont like it?"

"I like it but maybe from far."

"This is the only time we get to spend our time. We still have another three days before end of the end our life between live and death."

"I dont know how to skate! If you wanna play, then just go! I know im just a bother to you, so go away!"

She glare him but he didnt even scared or offended by her words. He sigh and pull her arms to stand and it pull Sana annoy.

"What do you want from me?!"

"I will teach you."

"Like you want play with me."

"Thats why i volunteer myself to teach you. Look, everyone enjoy the time and we dont know if one of us cant survive when war come. Death everywhere, Minatozaki Sana."

"Are trying to make me feel guilty by not playing ice skate?"

"Who knows? Its your own heart. I also wanna say sorry."

"For? What mistake you do to me? I dont seems think you have done soenthing to me."

Jun sigh and ruffle his back hair before he end up want to say honest what he gonna say.

"Okay! I already forgave you for your mistakes long time ago but i dont have a gut to talk to you about our personal matters. Now i wanna say sorry for not treating you once as friends and i know this is late, but can we start over? Start being good to each other?"

Sana glare him made him assume she dont want to friends with him. So be try to accept maybe he already late to start over and wouldnt have chance to be in good terms with her. As he still look down, suddenly a hand show front of him. He quickly look up seeing she smile to him.

At first time, he were stun by her warm smile and feel the atmosphere only between them two.

"You right. We should start over. I will be your friends if you teach me how to skate."

He chuckle to hear her agreement state. He stare her before accept her shake hand.

"Of course i will. Now carefully put your feets inside but dont in the sane time but one step first."

She grip his both hands while slowly step the ice made her feet little cold. Glad that they all wore shoes and it seems all of them look have fun so much like they forget the main thing in their life.

"See? You manage to be top of ice!"

"How can i skate?"

Jun suddenly smirk made Sana feel there is something wrong with his face. He thought something fun than teach her how to skate.

"How about i just..... pull you skate into middle lake!!!"

"H-hey!! Ahhh!!"

She scream as soo  he pull her hands made them move to where all gather and they all laugh to see how scared Sana face are. Jeongyeon who had evil idea, try to push Sana more fast her move. Her action add more laughter to them and Sana glare at her.

"Look! Kezzy!"

Jin point Kezzy and they all stop their move to see Kezzy inside the lake. But his move look like he being robot. He slowly move to skate but as wolf and doesnt know anything, he suddenly slip and fall made everyone start cracking laugh again. Jaemin quickly skate to Kezzy and gently pull his body to middle lake.

The others gather to Kezzy and begin to play with him as soon Kezzy self finally can manage to skate for the first time.

##############################

"Look at them."

Boa call Yuta and Kyuhyun who busy made poison bottle enough for everyone, stop their action and stand beside Boa who still watching the trainees at lake.

"They seems enjoying much."

"Yes Kyuhyun. A while ago, they look scared, mad and nervous when they faced Eunhyuk for the first time. I know inside their heart, they hurting and revenge to Eunhyuk."

"But look at them now, miss Boa. They look forget about what happend ago as i see Mina use her power to made the lake as ice skating."

"Huh...let them be what they wanna do today. There is more three days before war start. Tzuyu and Mingyu told me that they already told mermaid and noah people to get ready for battle at Morthean dimensions."

Boa and Yuta nod as soon they get infromation from Kyuhyun. They notice Yuta gaze to others look little empty and they can feel what Yuta been through now. Kyuhyun and Boa touch his shoulder made him look at them.

"We know what you feel now. Losing our beloves people is hard to accept. But im sure your wive and kids rest in peace up there."

Yuta smile to hear Kyuhyun say to him. He back his gaze to out window before grin in warm.

"I may lost my wife and kids, but i know fate always fair for me. Despite letting them alive and getting hunt by Eunhyuk until now, maybe its better if they go first before me. How i wish my kids play there with them....but seeing trainess having fun, enough to pay my miss to my wife and my kids."

Boa put down the glass full of poison on table and clasp her hands.

"How about.....we stop the serious work we do now..... and join them? I think having fun a while wont bring any bad to us. At least we had time to spend time with them. Look, they still young to face the war but this is reality. Im sure there will be a big impact to their life after this, so as the oldest. Maybe giving them attention, enough to them feel like we are their own parents. Cant you guys see? They all now an orphane peoples, they lose a love from their parents and its time to give them experience once again."

Boa long statements open Kyuhyun mind. She know he is type of really serious with his job and never stop doing it. But they both more oldest than Yuta and Boa already take care of six people for few months, so she already feel big impact in her heart. A love as mother figure, so was Kyuhyun who have been taking care of Jaemin eventhough he just his uncle.

But indeed, Kyuhyun realise he really love his nephew so much. Maybe this his chance to feel raising young twenty two peoples before war. Yuta who had experienced as father, agree what Boa said.

"Okay, lets show them how we skating."

Yuta and Boa chuckle to see Kyuhyun put down his glassess and walk out from magic spell room.

"Guys."

Everyone stop playing skate when they hear someone call them. As soon they turn, they see Kyuhyun stand beside lake while Boa and Yuta behind him. They stand straight and thought maybe he dont them play around eventhough no training day today after it get cancelled.

"Yes sir Kyuhyun!"

They look at him, feeling nervous as they saw how straight face and cold his gaze to them. But suddenly he cguckle and smile made them confuse.

"Allow me joining you guys play."

"Did sir know how to skate?"

"Jungkook, eventhough this is human activities, im more older than you and more pro at skating. Let this man show how to skate."

Kyuhyun smile and begin to skate, he even show some trick made everyone amaze and start to join him while the girls pull Boa to play with them. Yuta skate with Jun and Jeonghan leaving Kezzy with Blackpink.

"You made a good action."

Mina turn to see Wonwoo smile to her. She blush and cares her nape when remembered what happend a while ago.

"Ah...i wanna say sorry for troubling you when i suddenly collasped ago. I owe you a lot."

"Ahaha! We in one big family now, Mina. We will be each other side and no one troubling everyone. As the oldest, i responsibility to make sure everyone was fine. Im glad that you just collasped for half an hour."

"Yeah....i dont wanna rest alone without you guys. Im scared losing people again. But Kezzy here! Accomapny me after being Domino princess back."

"Im proud of you. You not change like how we first met. You just growing stronger."

"So do you, lycan boy."

They both laugh before they continue to plag skate with the others. Dahyun seems forget about the agreement plan she made a while ago when Vernon keep teasing her.

But inside her heart, she grateful that her decision being a hunter that time, bring her closer to who she called friends until they became one big family now.

"The best moments i have in my entire life."

##############################

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 742 26
COMPLETED Sequel to 'Gifted (Seventeen Meanie)' Years of running had come to an end for Wonwoo. Now, he was not afraid to face the 'things' anymore...
119K 4.9K 36
Y/n Y/l/n Your father left when you were really young. Your mother died of cancer when you were 20. 2 years later, at the place that you are living i...
86.7K 1.6K 37
You used to live in America with your brother, Jiyong and your sister, Yoona and your childhood friends, Jimin, Youngjae, and Chen, your brother 's f...
14.6K 665 24
*•COMPLETED•* BOOK #1 OF THE NYXIAN SERIES [ENG] a choi yeonjun fanfiction - - - "We can't be together, we're against one another. And I am not givi...