Streets and Sheets 5

By LiterallyyLee

Emerald and Sloane have finally tied the knot but they aren't as happy as you may think. Will Sloane's const... More

1.
2. For my wife
3. Section
4. Ask Her
5.
6.Yes
7. Clout
8. Done
9. Joy
10.Go
11. Nasir
12. He
13. Bend and Fold
14. Down Bad
15. Pull up
16. Devil
18. When you tell me
17.Anyway
19. 8pm
20. Sela
21.
22.Push
23.your mind
24. Home
25. Glass
26. Promise
27. Brothers
28.Trust
29. Again
30. Five
Baby 3
Blessing
Good To Me
Tell Me
Gift
1259 Reid's Ct
Bonus Chapter...
No promises
Role
Apology
In the office
Live Wire
Extra Activities
Cut
The battle
Olivia
Related
Sit down
Victim
Mamas Baby
Daddy's Maybe
Flashback
Half a Mil
LA
Nice
Wants
Yes
I love you

Session 19

173 9 1
By LiterallyyLee

Sloane

I tried to keep my voice down as E slept next to me. Last night was a lot for both of us and she really needed the sleep. After coming to the realization that Leila was my daughter I didn't even need the test. Honestly, I just wanted to hear her say it.

"That one isn't going to work. I would have to put too much work into it not to mention the amount of promotion." I said in to the phone as E opened her eyes. She smacked her teeth and checked her phone for the time. She turned and looked at the ceiling before sitting up.

"Come here." I said wanting a kiss before she stormed of.

"I shouldn't even be talking to your ass after the shit you have been pulling."She said before snatching the covers off of her body. She was right.

"Let's start over." I said putting the phone on mute.

"Hey Emerald. Good morning." I said making her smile.

"Hey baby." She let me kiss her before I had to continue my conversation. She leaned closer to me and bit her lip.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." I said causing her to laugh.

"She is talking to you." She said reminding me that I was handling business.

"Yeah, I did get it. I have it in front of me now." I said into the phone as I watched E move about our room. She yawned as I continued to listen to the realtor on the phone. I was working hard to close  in on a space for our next location and the whole Olivia thing really threw me off. My eyes were glued to her body as she walked from the bathroom to her side of the bed to pick up her phone.

"So two floors and roof top? In the city?" I asked looking from E to the paper the the realtor faxed to me. I noticed her eyebrow raise as I spoke. When E put her phone down I dropped the papers and held my hand out to her hoping that she would join me. She took a deep breath and made her way to me. She bit her lip while maintaining my focus.

"This says lot parking. Is it attached to the building?" I asked as E grabbed my hand and let me lead her over to me. I leaned my back up against the head board to created space for her. The realtor let me know that there was parking onsite and across the street that would be included with the sale of the building. She kissed my lips and then my neck while I continued my conversation.

"Stop." She whispered as I untied the draw string to the over sized sweat pants. As soon as the string was pulled she grabbed the waistline. I was surprised that she wanted me to stop especially since she contributed to the energy in the room.

"When can we make an appointment to come see it?" I asked as I held the phone to my ear with my shoulder as I pulled her closer. She put her hand on top of my head and as I kissed her stomach and let me take off what little clothes she had on.

"That sounds good. That's should work." I held E in place for a while before she sat down on the bed and occupied the space in between my legs.

"You are on the phone." She whispered as she turned to face me. She kissed me, making me let her go,and tried to get up from the bed. Fortunately I was able to you my left arm to get her to remain seated.

"See you then." I said hanging up and giving her my attention.

"Now what huh?" I said making her laugh.

"They boys will be back soon and will Leila will be up. So we if you fuck me I need you to do it now." I caressed her body as I tried to slowly get her where I wanted her.

"I like when you tell me what you want." I said.

"Then do what I said."

"Erin is still coming over with bunny right?" I asked her as she tried to put on the clothes that I worked so hard so hard to take off. I could tell she was serious by the way she  to left the pants on the floor.

"Yeah." She said as I watched her walk away. E and Erica still weren't speaking but Bria was always welcome. On top of that Bria and Leila had the time of their lives together.

"When are you going to see the new location?" She asked as I got up to follow her in the bathroom.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." I said as she continued to get ready.

"Here we go. Do I need to sit down?" She stopped in her tracks and looked at me with a look of disgust.

"Where is the attitude coming from? I'm already going to give you what you want." I said before getting to work on her.

"I always get what I want that's for sure." She said looking me up and down.

"You deserve it." I said back to her knowing I was walking in to a trap.

"Do I? I shouldn't want it because it for anyone who wanted it." She took a jab at me.

"Here we go. E I can't keep..."

"Sloane What's going on?" She sat on the counter in the bathroom. She brought one knee to her chest and let the other leg swing back and forth.

"It's in LA, the location is in LA. We are umm... at the end of the week..." I walked over to her and inserted myself in between her legs.

"LA at the end of the week? It is Wednesday Sloane." She said pointing out the obvious. I kissed her neck hoping to get some of her before the day got started. E pushed me way and looked at me for an explanation.

"I didn't want to give you the space to say no E. I want us to take a trip and it may be business but..."

"But what babe?" She said looking me dead it the eye.

"It's our business and I need you there. You and me. A change of pace."I kissed her again before gripping her thigh.

"How long? Amir isn't even 1, school is almost out for Lei and Khalil starts school at the end of the summer." She began to run down a list before letting me kiss her neck. When her arm graced my shoulder I knew she felt a little safer.

"Don't make an excuse. E we aren't going away to war." I said as she lifted my shirt over my head.

"How long baby?"

"Long enough E. Everything is already booked we can leave now." I rubbed her thighs and maintained eye contact with her.

"Let's go E." Her breath shortened as I whispered in her ear. I made my way down to her clit as she sucked her teeth. I smiled as she spread her legs.

"We have responsibilities baby. We can't keep letting Erin keep the boys like this." She moaned as I kissed her clit.

"Our business is a responsibility too." I pulled her pussy closer to my face and made sure she gave all of herself to me.

"What about the... fuck Sloane I can't focus when you do shit like this." She began to melt in my mouth while trying to catch her breath. My tongue when up and down her clit before focusing on  the center. Her body jerked forward slightly as but her lip and moaned softly.

"Come to LA. I have everything else handled." I managed to say without taking away from her experience.

"That... fuck it feels good Sloane." She said as I teased her with my tongue.

"Damn I needed this." She moaned.

"Sloane we can't. Damn you are going to make me cum." She said breathlessly. Her moans filled the air as  her body froze for an instant. When I glanced up she slowly opened her eyes, making lustful eye contact. I stood to my feet and looked her up and down. Before I knew it she pulled me in to a kiss.

"I'll take Leila to school and Nate will be here before I even get back." I used my fingers to play the inside of her as she spoke.

"Tell me what I need want to hear."

"The kids are going to be late if you keep playing." She moaned. She reached for my dick before I could even speak.

"I will get you pregnant again if you keep playing. I gotta go E." I said realizing that we had been playing for most of the morning and I did have somewhere to be.

"I don't care about where you have to go." She looked me in my eye and made sure that I knew how serious she was.

A few hours later
At Dr.Sela's office

"Do you love her?" Dr. Sela asked digging in to our session.

"Of course I do. I have been with a lot of women but I have only ever loved her." I said firmly.

"So let's explore the reckless behavior. Starting with Olivia." She said I sank in to the couch.

"Ok." I said know she was about to rip me apart.

"When we had our first few sessions there was no mention of the incident or of her. Now we are are not here to beat you down but we are going to get to the root of the issue..."

"The issue?" I asked.

"The issue at hand Mr. Thompson is that you love your wife in your heart but on the surface you refuse to show it until shit hits the fan." Dr. Sela sat up.

"Now you stated that you had no interest in speaking about the past so let's talk about now." I nodded as Dr. Sela spoke. I knew that she was going to ask me the most I comfortable question.

"Ok Doc." I said. I sat up and paid attention.

"What did you feel when you engaged in the activities that brought this Olivia in your life?"

"It was sex."

"Did she have something your wife doesn't? Was it better?" The question threw me off.

"No. She couldn't hold a candle to my wife. It was wrong so it was empty and she enjoyed it but it was just...." I stopped talking because I couldn't find the words.

"So why?"

" I mean as much as I wanted to tell myself E was stepping out I knew it wasn't true. She can just fuck, at least not without having an emotional connection. I did it because I could."

"You knew you could?" She asked making me think even more.

"I knew I could fuck anyone I wanted and walk away from it. I knew that she would take me back. E knows that there is no used in going back to her ex because I'll end that...and I would never have a baby on E so..."

"Take your time. One thought at a time." Dr.Sela stopped me.

"I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop but we have it all. Everything that I have ever wanted. Kids, a home, a wife, sex every 20 minutes if I wanted it..."

"Is it too much or not enough. The level of toxicity that is in your marriage is very high. It seems you thrive off of it." She said causing me to slow down.

"I want her to trust me again. I want her to really want me around. There is a space between us that I know I have created I can't be responsible for that. She loves me. Emerald loves me but I'm not sure if she want to." I took a breath.

"You have spent so much time beating yourself up because you don't thing you deserve to be happy Sloane. You think you dont deserve the life you have and you prove it every time you do something to damage your relationship. But you know this." Dr.Sela closed her note book.

"I love her. I adore her." I said firmly and honestly.

"The world knows because you say it but do you show it? Not in the sex or the money. Sloane you are manipulative and she knows it."

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"You know that she needs to be emotionally connected to a person to have or enjoy sex and you don't. But have an emotional connection to her that's is strong enough for her give you her body. Not only that but it's good and so good you are willing to take a life." Dr.Sela sat back to let the statements simmer.

"It's good enough, this bond, to commit a crime but not to remain loyal. Good enough to marry even right?" I was beginning to think that the conversation was beginning to turn personal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 6K 60
'You and Evil Spawn? No way' 'Is it so hard to believe Mer?' 'Well you are happy, fun. He is miserable and evil' Season 1- Season 5 Book 1 in th...
27 2 1
Leyla tries to build up her life after her mother gets kicked out of the house by Cole, the alleged father, not knowing that he had something else pl...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

242K 9.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
2.2K 118 9
Sloane is married off to a mafia heir as an arrangement between both of their families, proving loyalty and joining sides in order to take down their...