A Player's Match [Urban]

By cocoabutterkisses

'The Brothers' Sequel Langston Higgins has been through a lot in his life after being abandoned by his mot... More

A Player's Match
Chapter 1: Back Together Agian
Chapter 2: Meeting the Family
Chapter 3: Finesser
Chapter 4 : First Stop Cali
Chapter 5: Night of Mistakes
Chapter 7: Back To NYC
Chapter 8 : How to be a Player
Chapter 9: Wedding Plans
Chapter 10: Learning New Things
Chapter 11: Trouble
Chapter 12: Meeting Tasha
Chapter 13: Tell the Truth
Chapter 14: Operation Fix this Shit
Chapter 15 : Communication
Chapter 16: One on One
Chapter 17: The Past
Chapter 18: The Test
Chapter 19 : The Wait
Chapter 20: New Boyfriend, Who Dis?
Chapter 21 : The Results Part 1
Chapter 22: The Results Part 2
Chapter 23: BMD: Baby Mama Drama
Chapter 24: Gotta Get My Girl Back
Chapter 25: Forgive but NEVER Forget
Chapter 26: Love Don't Change
Chapter 27: Making Up
Chapter 28: Finding Langston
Chapter 29:Georgia's Story Part One
Chapter 30!: Bump in the Road
Chapter 31: Marraige Counseling
Chapter 32: "Two Wrongs Don't Make a right"
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 33:Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Program
Chapter 34: Bend Like Lexi
Chapter 35: B.O.B
Chapter 36: Beginning of the End
Chapter 37: Shit Happens
Chapter 38!: New Shit and Old Friends
Chapter 39: Can You Stand the Rain?
Chapter 40: Paris Anyone?
Chapter 41: Finding Out
Chapter 42: Major
Chapter 43: Exploring Paris
Chapter 44: The Break-UP
I'M Backkkk!
Chapter 45: A Long Night
Chapter 46: Broken Record
Chapter 47: Can I?
Chapter 48: I Just Wanna
Chapter 49: Wedding Bells 👰🏽🤵🏽💒
Chapter 50: Back To The Basics
Chapter 51: Back To the Basic Pt.2
Chapter 52: Baby Reveal
Chapter 53: Georgia's Story Prt. Two
Chapter 54: People Talk
Chapter 55: Baby Love
Chapter 56: Welcome To Hell
Chapter 57: Here We Go Again
Chapter 58: Closure is Best Served Hot
Chapter 59: HIGH Hopes

Chapter 6: Secrets and Lies

1.1K 46 3
By cocoabutterkisses

Chris
My head hurt like hell and I felt sick as fuck.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead" Alecie whispered in my ear .

I turned and sat up wiping my hands down my face.

She smiled and kissed me, usually I would respond but all I felt was guilt.

She pulled away and gave me a look, "What's wrong Chris"

"Nothing Lexi I just got a hangover" I didn't lie I did have a hangover but my quilt was eating at me.

"Aww my poor baby, had a little to much fun huh" she said and laughed .

"No not really" I said and she shook her head.

She went over and closed the door and bit her lip, I began to panic because she only does that when she has to tell me something.

Damn Justin must have told her already I wanted to tell her but not like this.

"Chris I have to tell you something " she said and I was going back in forth in my head trying to figure out how I was going to beg for her forgiveness .

"You know I've been feeling a little sick lately, well I thought I was pregnant so I took a test and it came out negative." She said looking down.

I got up and wrapped my arms around her she cried in my chest and held me tighter.

"I'm so sorry Chris I really want to have this baby for you" she said and I rubbed her back.

"Alecie I told you I love you weather you have my baby or not, there no need to rush it" I told her and she was still crying.

I lifted her head up and made her look at me, she had the look in her eyes that would make me weak.

"I still love you Alecie don't forget that" I said and kissed her.

"I love you too Chris" she said and held me, I placed my head on her chest and let a tear slip out the last thing I need is to lose her.

Langston

"Why does it feel like someone is trying to kill me" Georgia said coming out the room.

I laughed, "Someone's a little hungover" I said handing her a plate.

"Thanks dipshit" she said I laughed as we got breakfast .

"So what happened with Justin and Chris last night " she said

I shrugged which was a lie, I put two and two together but I'm not going to tell her, because we just meet and that know of my business.

"Just a little brotherly dispute that should be fine today" I lied and she nodded and grabbed her plate.

"So are you just that nasty that you had to fuck in the club" she asked and I smirked.

"She was offering I would have been a foul to turn it down." she rolled her eyes and shook her head

"Why you jealous that it wasn't you I'm sorry bae, I promise I got you next time" I grabbed her by the waist and she scoffed pushing me off of her.

"Whatever negro" she said and walked towards the room, damn them sweat made her ass look even bigger.

"Stop looking at me ass and come on" she yelled and I smiled.

"Yes ma'am" I said and followed behind her

Justin

"Okay what's going on Justin you know I don't like when you keep shit from me" Mo said as i continued packing our bags. she was eating breakfast but I wasn't hungry

"Nothing is wrong Mo, just drop it ok" I lied and looked away from her. I couldn't look her in the face because she would always be able to tell when I'm lying.

"Justin don't fucking play with me, let me find out you lying and I promise I will cut off your dick" she said and got up grabbing her towel and going in the bathroom.

I sighed and laid back on the couch, I rubbed my face.

I don't like lying especially to Mo and on top of everything Alecie is my sister but I've known Chris longer and he is my brother DNA doesn't matter. I don't like being in this predicament and I shouldn't be if Chris ass would have just kept that shit in his pants.

"Justin were leaving in 30 minutes" I heard Julian yell.

"Ok Mo in the shower she should be out in a minute I yelled back

I sat up and shook my head, "I Really need a blunt right now"

Alecie

I walk to Marie room and opened the door, she looked like shit and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Fun night my love" I said hoping on the bed she flicked me off and counties to put on her clothes.

"Fuck you Alecie" she said and I laughed as I watched her walked around the room.

"I took a test" I blurted out, she looked at me.

"You bitch why didn't you tell me I wanted to be there what did it say am I going to be a auntie or nah" she said and I chuckled but shook my head looking down.

"Nah, not this time but you know your still technically a auntie to DJ" I said and she looked sad but still smiled.

"Don't sweat it Alecie it will happen when it happens and plus you already a good mom to DJ" she said and I nodded.

"Yeah but DJ came from something bad and even though I love him he came from a band situation I want this child to come in the world the right way you know what I mean" I said and she nodded.

"Yeah babe I know but hey don't push it because then you and Chris will loose all the romance in your relationship just go with the flow and let the lord work" she said and I laughed.

"Preach sister Martinez" I said and she threw a pillow at me.

"See this why I can't give bitches advice" she said.

"I love you too Pook" she rolled her eyes.

"Well look at the bright side at least you be sexy in you bridesmaid dress" she said and I flipped my hair.

"Bitch I look sexy in anything you better know it" I said and we laughed.

"Bitch get out of my room so I can get dress" she said throwing a pillow at me and I blew her a kiss as I left.

Justin
I took a pull from my black, Mo hates me smoking around her so she tell me to go outside. I heard the doors opened and I turned to see Chris.

He came and sat in the seat beside me, "I don't know why you came out here because I want to throw your ass over the balcony" I said taking another pull getting frustrated all over again .

He held his head in his hand, "I don't know what the fuck happened I never meant to hurt Alecie" he said and I chuckled

"I'm not going to tell her out of respect for Marie and Julian but when this wedding is over and you haven't told her yet I'm will and that's a promise" I said and took a long pull from the Black.

"Thanks...." he mumbled and I chuckled without humor.

"Fuck you Chris I don't fuck with you anymore I lost all respect for you bitch" I said glancing at me.

He sighed and stood up walking back inside.

I took a couple of my pulls about to put it out but it was taken out of my hand.

"I told you ass to stop smoking with out me" Alecie said taking the last few puffs and putting it out.

I shrugged and got out walking past her, "Hey what's wrong with you guys yall are acting really weird this morning" she said and I sighed.

"Nothing we just got into a fight last night you know we do stupid things when we get drunk" I lied well it wasn't technically a lie because Chris did a stupid thing when he was drunk.

She lifted my arm and placed it around her shoulder hugging me.

"Well I'm sure it will blow over soon yall niggas always fighting" she said and shook her head.

We headed back inside and I looked down, "yeah it will blow over" I said lowly.

Georgia

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Mommy!!" The little voice yelled on the other end my eyes welled up a little it happens every time I hear her voice.

"Hey Lizzie how my baby sis doing" I asked and she giggled.

"Awesome!" She said and starting going on and on about her new school and her new grade and how excited she was.

"That's good baby" I said holding my heart I love this child so much

"I miss you mommy when are you coming home?" She said and I could hear the whimper in her voice and that broke my heart.

"Soon baby I promise, but you and auntie Summer can come visit me in New York how's that sound?" I asked and she yelled with joy.

"Let me speak to your aunt" I said and then I heard shuffling and then I heard Summer voice.

"Hey baby sis how's the whole job hunting going?" She asked and I sighed .

"That good huh?" She said and I chuckled.

"I'm just trying to make sure wherever I'm at I don't have to worry you know" I said and I could feel her nodding.

"I know baby girl but Lizzie can stay here as long as you need you know she might as well be my daughter anyway" she said laughing and I smiled.

"I miss yall" I said and I could here her smiling.

"Well you know you can always come back and visit Gee" she said and I sighed.

"I'm not coming back there unless it's to get Lizzie and then I will really be done with that place" I heard my sister sighed she doesn't like me to talk about this but when she brings the shit up my answer never changes.

"Georgia she has changed, she went and go help" she said and I felt the tears.

I shook my head no not today, "I'll talk to you later I'll send you tickets so you can come to the wedding. Tell Lizzie I love her and I love you too Meme" I said hanging up the phone.

"You good" I jumped and held my heart.

"I knew I took your breath away" Langston said with a smirked.

I didn't have time for his shit especially not today I bumped past him and got into the car waiting on the rest of the guys to come.

______

Here's the update 😊

Share 🏃
Like👌👍
Comment🙊📖✏️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 206 22
*Sequel to To What End* Elyssa finally gives birth to her first daughter. Nathan and her are ecstatic, and still love each other to pieces. Things ke...
1.9K 28 42
Hayden has made it to Chicago. She's staying with her brother in a rental house off campus with his five roommates. They're loud, obnoxious, & they'r...
109K 5.5K 53
Chivonn's a girl in her mid-twenties working a mediocre job struggling just to get by. Her brother Bryan is a father of two young children is also st...
966K 27.9K 44
A young, not so young tiger hybrid is pulled into her brothers' bullshit because of a certain doppelgänger and her problems that she can't deal with...