What if... (Dekuverse)

By JJingJJong

After the events of the school festival, class 1A was in class until they were transported somewhere to face... More

Prologue
Unwanted Power
The Masked Truth
Detective Deku
Toga's Bounty
Memes Pt. 1
Deku's Love Consultation (LGTBQ+)
Attack on Titan (Not the Anime)
Dragon of Class 1A
Strings
The Masked Truth Pt.2
Caretaker
Model
Experiment 597
Family Photos Pt. 1
Opposite World
Class
Specter
Experiment 597 Pt.2
Embarrassing Images Pt.1
Part-timer (Dancer) [16+?]
Betrayal
Origins
Elements of Life
Embarrassing Images Pt.2
Final Mission Pt. 1
Experiment 597 Pt.3 (1/2)
A New Mission(Not related to Final Mission)
Let's play a Game
Memes Pt. 2
Final Mission Pt. 2
Fake
Origins Pt.2
L.O.V. 1/2
Family Photos Pt.2 + Possible Photos
L.O.V. 2/2
Nightmare
Festival Cafe
Vigilante Symbol
Family Photos Pt.3
Different Career Path

Fan Art Pt.1

44K 322 423
By JJingJJong

The scene begins where the audience just got done watching, "The Dragon of Class 1A".

"So, what'd you think?" JJ asked as he was nudging the air in front of him with his elbow.

"What the fuck was that?" Katsuki yelled out.

"What seems to be the problem?" JJ asks as he tilts his head while putting a finger on his chin.

"Why would I ever compliment that damn nerd?" he complained.

"Cause you just got your friend back?" JJ said as it was obvious.

"Why the fuck would I ever want to be friends with that dam nerd?" Bakugou says enraged, denying that he secretly does consider Izuku as a friend of some sort.

"What's that supposed to mean dear?" A feminine voice said as some kind of darkness erupted from her, which was strangely familiar to Katsuki as he stood there frozen and slowly turned around to see Inko looking pissed.

"So you're telling me that after all the terrible things you've done to my son, you haven't changed your mind?" Inko says in a calm manner, but the way she said it was like daggers to Katsuki.

"I-It's not li-like that A-Auntie." Katsuki stutters trying to calm her down.

Inko just stood there as she waited for a proper response, not lowering her anger.

"Don't worry Ms.Midoriya. He can say such brash things but he never really means what he says. He can never be truthful with himself due to his inferiority and superiority complex. He really does care about Izuku as a friend but does the wrong things for the right reasons." JJ says, which got Inko to turn in his direction before calming down and taking a seat.

Katsuki sighed in relief before he took his seat.

"Hahaha, dude. You were so scared." Kaminari says laughing while pointing at Katsuki.

"Shut up Dunce Face," Katsuki says back as he crosses his arms.

"Was showing us some kids' death really needed?" Aizawa asked tiredly as he just addressed the elephant in the room where people had somewhat blocked off from their memory.

"Somewhat. It just needed to show the trauma that Izuku suffered that gave him a mental block. Besides, you get used to it." JJ answers back.

"What do you mean by 'used to it' ?" Itsuka asks worryingly.

JJ just stared at her before he suddenly started laughing. He then looked directly at her, but his eyes were no longer a vibrant green but instead looked dull. "Once you have experienced many things repeatedly, you become somewhat numb to them. You still feel something, but you don't show it to anyone because you already dealt with it many times." JJ says in a cold manner, quite different from his usual self, "As heroes, you will see many things, many that will give you nightmares, traumas, and PTSD. That's why UA has Hound Dog as a therapist, they already know the struggles that young heroes will face when they are out in the real world." which made many UA students shiver from how cold and how easily JJ had said such things.

JJ took a deep breath before he reopened his eyes to show his eyes were once again vibrant, "Now then, let's get a move on." JJ says in his usual chipper voice, which somewhat eased the minds of the students but the words he spoke will never be forgotten.

JJ snapped his fingers to change the screens but the screen said that they had exceeded 4 universes, which made him excited.

"Okay guys, it's been 4 universes we've seen so far since the last break, you know what that means?" JJ said excitedly.

"Uh, We're going to see the 5th universe?" Kaminari questionably asks, which brought JJ's mood down as he then faces palmed himself.

Jirou gave Kaminari the old stab stab with her ear jacks. "Ow, what was that for?" Kaminari complained.

"For being an idiot," Jirou says back.

JJ sighs as he looks at Kaminari, "If you need a reminder, I said that every four universes, we will be directed to the wheel of randomness, where we get to see a whole bunch of random stuff, some you might all enjoy." JJ says he was disappointed with Kaminari.

"Now then, let me go ahead and bring the other guys in here," JJ says before snapping his fingers, bringing in the remaining LOV, a sweaty Miruko, a confused Eri and Kota as they were sitting on their respective guardian's lap, Deku who seemed creepily calm, and a beaten-up Mineta.

"Sorry for suddenly bringing you guys in here, but whenever I do the wheel of randomness, I want everybody to be present," JJ says apologetically.

"A warning would have been nice. I was on my last set of bench presses before I started doing curls." Miruko says as she wiped the sweat off her face with her arm. JJ snaps his finger to thoroughly clean Miruko, which was a surprise, but she just shrugged it off as she then leaned back into her seat.

"You couldn't have the worst possible timing, I was about to beat him to show my dominance," Tomura complained as he pointed at Dabi.

"What kind of BS is that? I was clearly winning." Dabi said back as they then both glared at each other.

"So, how was the playroom?" JJ asked the kids as he didn't want to deal with the LOV members.

"It was so fun. There were many toys with Mr.Deku's voice in them." Eri says excitedly as she starts bobbing her head, which made Emi laugh.

"I-Is it possible for me to take some home?" Kota asks shyly, which earns Shino a small chuckle.

"Sure, I can always make more," JJ says happily, which made Kota somewhat excited as a slight blush appeared on his face.

"No fair, I want to take some too," Eri said, pouting.

"It's alright, I can make more for you too." JJ then turned to Mineta, who seemed brain dead as Kaminari was doing his best to wake him up.

JJ then turned to Izuku, who had his eyes closed while smiling.

"Sorry Izuku, but I want everyone's reactions, so I have to undo what you did." Izuku remained scarily silent as JJ nervously snapped his fingers to fix Mineta.

"O-Ok, now that's out of the way, let's spin the wheel," JJ said nervously as he kept an eye out for Izuku while snapping his fingers to spin the wheel.

The wheel went through many random things until it stopped at Fan Art.

"Fan Art? There's Fan Art of us?" Ryukyu asks.

"Yeah, a whole bunch of them. But This one may prioritize Izuku though" 'Some I have to be careful when choosing' thought JJ, "Anyways, let's get a move on."

"Wow, look at you Izuku, you made some closet changes," Mina says as she nudges Izuku.

"H-Huh? What do you mean?" Izuku asks, confused.

"No offense bro, but you don't have any fashion sense," Kirishima says.

"HUH. I think I'm quite stylish." Izuku retorts back.

" Let me bring up your dark past then." JJ then snaps his fingers to bring up Izuku's first hero costume.

Most of Class 1B laughed as Gran Torino, Toshinori, Nana, and Night Eye were just shaking their heads in disapproval.

"What's wrong with it? Some things needed to be changed but it was mainly for functionality, not looks?' Izuku argued back.

JJ snaps his fingers again.

"Do I need to say more?" JJ asks as Izuku was comparing the two.

"N-no" Izuku conceded.

"Aww, that's so adorable," Nemuri says.

Aizawa secretly pulls out his phone to take a picture of them while HIzashi was secretly giggling as he took a secret photo of him taking the picture.

"Why is she muzzled?" Mirio asks.

"Cause she's a demon," JJ says nonchalantly,

The word demon echoed through Eri's mind as she then curled into a ball.

"I'm no demon," Eri whines out as Emi was surprised as to why she was acting like this.

Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, Izuku, and Aizawa all glared at JJ, but his gaze was fixed on Eri. He grasped his own heart as he had taken some mental damage, 'Critical hit' he thought.

"Eri, no no-no-no. I didn't mean that." JJ panicked, "You were just affected to become a demon, but this version is also the sweetest one as well." but Eri was still panicking.

JJ was chattering as he tried to come up with a solution to solve this, that is when he thought of an idea. He summoned a Deku plush toy with recorded lines that were Eri's favorite, along with some soothing lines. She was surprised at first, but as she pressed the chest, activating it, it played a line that made Eri calm down.

JJ sighs in relief but he then felt the glares at him as they were sending the message of, 'I'm going to kill you the next time that happens.' which made JJ gulp in fear.

"Wow, look at the new hero suit." Hawks says as he eats a bucket of chicken, "Huge improvement compared to the last one."

'At least I know for sure that I saw him grab the chicken but where did he get the bucket with his own face on it?' JJ thought.

"Look at how confident he looks" Miruko commented as she was impressed by how different this one looked compared to the cinnamon roll.

"I think I know what I need to fix when we get back," Hatsume says out loud.

"Aww, look at baby Midoriya/Izuku/Deku. He's so cute." Many of the girls said in unison.

"She's all grown up," Aizawa says he was uncomfortable seeing Eri as an adult.

Mirio and Izuku were in near tears seeing an adult Eri as they thought they had done their job and that it had ended so soon.

Mineta was about to say something, until JJ teleported in front of him and grabbed him by the face, covering up his mouth.

"I know many things. I know how to make things painful, silent, and unknowingly to others. Decide your next words carefully before I use all three." JJ says to Mineta, as he then rapidly shakes his head yes before being let down. JJ then teleported back to his seat as he continued the slide show.

"Holy Crap Jirou. We look amazing." Mina yelled as wrapped her arm around Jirou and pulled her in closer.

Jirou was just looking at herself, specifically in the chest area, then at her own, then the adult Mina, then Mina herself, before she sighs. 'I can't catch a break.' she thought.

Meanwhile, Kaminari and Kirishima were ogling at how beautiful their crushes were. JJ then turned to the readers. 'Yes, Mina and Jirou are not part of the harem. I will not concede to breaking up KiriMina and KamiJirou for the sake of the harem. I will do it sometimes when showing other universes, but for the people, I brought, no.'

JJ then turns to his console as he is able to preview the next images before they are shown.

"Oh," JJ says out loud as he looks at his console, "For the next few images, the image of Izuku is completely different compared to the ones you were used to," JJ says before the screen changes.

"I don't know how to feel about this," Aoyama said, as he didn't like how dark he looked.

"I like it," Tokoyami says as he was digging the darker version of Izuku.

"Why am I holding a dagger like that?" Izuku asks.

"Because you're a villain who is currently taunting somebody." JJ answers.

"VILLAIN!" Most of the audience yelled.

"What's wrong with being a villain?" Shigaraki says offended.

"It's just that I can't picture MIdoriya as a Villain. He is too good for that." Iida says as he karate chops to Izuku's direction.

"Really? You don't think it's possible?" JJ asks as she then receives multiple nods. He then sighs as he leans back into his chair, "As I said, this is the multiverse. There are infinite possibilities, of course, a villain Deku will appear at one point." Which didn't convince the majority of the audience, "Whatever." as JJ gave up.

"Wow Midoriya, didn't know you had it in you," Jirou says as she was impressed by his outfit.

"We need to go shopping to get you better clothes," Kaminari says as most of the boys agreed by nodding their heads, which made Izuku sullen and started looking down.

"You need to teach your successor how to dress better." Night eye whispers to Toshinori.

"Don't teach my grandson how to dress. It doesn't matter if it isn't fashionable." Nana whispers back.

"But master, weren't you also disappointed with Young Midoriya's first cos-" Before he could finish, he was interrupted.

"Don't talk back to me. I'm still not over how you are hitting on my daughter." Nana says back to him, which made him look away embarrassed.

"WOW. When do I get that?" Midnight yells out as she was infatuated with how this Izuku looked. Hizashi hit her on the head with a rolled-up piece of paper.

"Bad Midnight," Hizashi says back as he was trying to keep her under control.

"I can probably make it possible to make a person look older temporarily. First I need to find an aging agent and an anti-aging agent, then I will need to-."Melissa was plotting a device so that she could see the results instantly and temporarily instead of waiting for him to mature.

Many other girls were also infatuated with how this version looked.

"I like the piercings," Dabi says as he was planning to make Izuku part of the bad boy squad.

"If you guys can't wait that long, there is another way to make him look like a hot bad boy," JJ says.

"How?!" many girls yelled, which brought the change to the next image.

Many girls were slightly blushing red.

"Yaomomo, make the clothes now," Ochako demanded.

"I'm already on it," Momo says back as she turned away from the boys while making the clothes

"Um, guys what's going on?" Izuku asks nervously.

"Quick, change his clothes," Ochako yells out, causing many girls to rush towards Izuku but the boys did their best to retain them.

"Calm down Yaomomo, it's just an image," Jirou says to her as she was holding her back while Momo was trying to escape.

"Um, can we get a little help here," Dabi yells as he is holding back Toga.

"Can we? I dropped my chicken wings to hold Miruko back and she's stronger than me." Hawks yells at JJ while he was slightly being dragged, he then turns to Ryukyu, "A little help please." he begged.

"I can't. It's taking everything I have to control myself." Ryukyu says as she did her best to sit still.

"Do you really need my help?" JJ asks.

"YES!" unanimously all the boys said.

"Okay, but there will be payback. Also, can someone cover Kota's and Eri's eyes please" JJ says, immediately causing Mandalay and Aizawa to cover the children's eyes before JJ snapped his fingers. "Hey ladies, take a look at this."

Many girls turned to face the screen, causing them to faint from their brains overloading.

"There you see, all girls are knocked out." JJ says as he looks at all the girls who fell unconscious, "and apparently Izuku as well." JJ says as he sees him passed out in his chair from embarrassment.

"Why are you showing this image of MIdoriya?" Iida asks as he was angry with how JJ handled it.

"What's wrong with it? It got the job done." JJ retorts back.

"Although it got the job done, the image is highly inappropriate to show, and secondly, there are many ways to handle this, such as using your powers to knock them out instantly like how you changed Bakugou into a dog," Iida yells out.

"Oh come on, now where's the fun in that," JJ asks.

"He's right you know, where is all the fun if he did it any other way. It's fun seeing Miruko passed because she saw that image. Am I right Ryukyu?" Hawks asks as he turned to face her, but he finds her passed out sitting up in her chair, "Looks like it got to you too. Oh well, I'm going to get more chicken." as he then left for the food bar after he picked up his bucket.

"You said that there will be payback? What kind of payback is it?" Nezu asks.

"You'll see in the last image of the day," JJ says as the screen changes to the next image.

"Here's an image of All Might, Inko, and Izuku's dad if they all met at the same time while they were young," JJ says.

'OH NO.' A certain someone says in the crowd.

'I think at this point you already know.' JJ says to the reader

"Haha, even All Might can't get all the girls," Kaminari says while laughing and pointing.

"Ah, we were so young?" Inko says daydreaming of her previous dates.

"Tch. Lucky bastard." Toshinori whispers under his breath.

"Why does he look frustratingly familiar?" Nana asks as she tries to get a better look at the image, causing a certain someone to sweatdrop.

"Hey, there's text above them?" Kaminari pointed out, "Do-Doesn't k- ku ow, know Hi-sa-shi is AFO?" Kaminari says, trying to read it out, "What does AFO stand for." Kaminari asks.

Once Kaminari said AFO, it clicked for many of the adults.

"ALL FOR ONE!" Nana yells in extreme anguish.

"No, I think it means Avocado, freezies, and Oranges. Sounds like a good picnic." Kaminari says, still thinking what AFO stood for, causing JJ to face palm himself, along with Jirou.

"I-I can explain," AFO says nervously.

"YOU DATED MY DAUGHTER! YOU MARRIED HER! YOU EVEN HAD A child together!" Nana says very loudly until the realization kicks in regarding Izuku.

"No-Now Nana. I'm pretty sure it's all fake. Besides, JJ says it's fan art, so it's not real." Toshinori says as he was in disbelief that his current succor is AFO's son.

"You're right, the image is fake." JJ says, which made Toshinor puff his chest showing how he was right and Nana to slightly calm down, "But the issue of AFO being Inko's husband still stands." JJ adds as he smirks, making Nana's rage tenfold.

"Good Luck. I took away any destructive quirks you had so that you don't wreak havoc in here" JJ says to AFO as he was in extreme fear, "I'll start running if I were you." As soon as he said that, AFO started running as Nana started chasing after him with the image of a demon behind her.

'Finally, that's out of the way.' JJ thought as he then summoned popcorn as he enjoys the chase.

A/N:

Sorry guys, I know that I said this will be a side thing, but this is the official Sunday chapter. I was so busy writing this that I didn't have time to make another AU, but don't worry, this is still at least 3,000 words, so there isn't much missing. Anyways, thanks for reading, and have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.9K 13
It was just a normal day at U.A. High when all of a sudden a stranger shows up claiming to be someone 10 years in the future! What will happen when t...
127K 1.2K 14
Class 1-A and others are transported to a theater to watch alternate versions of themselves. Pretty self explanatory.
149K 1.6K 19
Class 1-A embark on the wondrous journey of seeing themselves in different universes. Most will be about Bakugou, since he's my favorite, but some wi...
152K 1.6K 20
Like every dekuverse the characters of mha are sent to a theater where they will watch different versions of izuku midoriya