Imperfectly Perfect Love | JJ...

By hana_imagines

Life is like a train. People board and leave at every station. But what matters is the people who stay till t... More

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?
Part 2 - New Friends
Part 3 - Paths Cross
Part 4 - The Teams
Part 5 - Eyes!!
Part 6 - Working Together
Part 7 - Darling and Dickhead
Part 8 - Roses are Red!!
Part 9 - Ouch!! That hurts Darling!
Part 10 - Jerk Mode: Off
Part 11 - Winner!!
Part 12 - Dark and Cold
Happy Birthday BTS💜
Part 13 - Truth Unseen
Part 14 - A Clear Picture
Part 15 - Fixing things
Part 16 - Bunny 🐰
Part 17 - Kookie loves Cookie
Part 18 - The First Couple❤
Part 19 - Stay Like This!
Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Part 21 - Different!!
Part 22 - Cold Breeze
Part 23 - Birthday!!!
Part 24 - Behind the smile
Part 25 - The Real Her
Part 26 - Angry Bird!!!
Part 27 - Just One Day
Part 28 - Kiss!!!
Part 29 - Fear of Rejection
Part 30 - Past and Pain
Part 31 - One-sided Love
Part 32 - Ignorance hurts!!
Part 33 - Misconceptions
Part 34 - Her feelings!!
Part 35 - Finally!!
Part 36 - Confession
Part 37 - Trip's Done!!
Part 38 - Apple of his eye!!
Part 39 - The Final Couple!!
Part 40 - One Last Time!!!
Part 41 - Out of Blue!!!
Part 42 - He is Back
Part 43 - Agony
Part 44 - Back in Seoul
Part 45 - His Assistant
Part 46 - In Pain
Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!
Part 48 - Long Time No See!
Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰
Part 50 - Pills
Part 51 - Star in the House
Part 52 - New Year
Part 53 - Date
Part 54 - Ignorance
Part 55 - Love Maze
Part 56 - Business Party
Part 57 - The Conference
Part 58 - Giving Up
Part 59 - The Heartbreak
Part 60 - Marriage
Part 61- His wife
Part 62 - Empty-Hearted
Part 63 - Wasted
Part 64 - Talk
Part 65 - Yearning Love
Part 66 - Double Celebration!!
Part 67 - Missing You
Part 68 - Accident
Part 69 - Major Revelation
Part 70 - DO NOT DISTURB
Part 71 - Kindling Love
Part 72 - A Guest?
Part 73 - A Mutual Deal
Part 74 - 24 Hours
Part 75 - A New Member
Part 76 - Mama Bear
Part 77 - Get-Together
Part 78 - A Hole in The Heart
Part 79 - Mourning

Part 80 - Epilogue

175 10 11
By hana_imagines

Forever we are young

-BTS

*******

"I really don't know what you are speaking about. What do you mean by shifting company building all of a sudden? Is something wrong? Why did you hide this from me?" Hana bombarded her husband with questions, unable to believe the announcement he had given in the Board Meeting a moment ago.

"Shh! Darling. We will talk about it in my office. Don't yell at me in front of others. I am their Boss," Jungkook requested, putting and Hana tsked at him, walking ahead. But then, he and the whole company knew Hana is Jungkook's Boss.

As they reached Jungkook's office, Jungkook quickly closed after entering in, his wife already present, shooting daggers with her eyes. Jungkook popped out his signature bunny smile and scuttled towards his wife, finding her extremely cute while being angry.

"Woah Woah, Stop there Mr. Don't even think about seducing me to escape from my wrath," Hana admonished before Jungkook could even pull her into a sweet kiss. The poor husband frowned, trying to act cute but the stubborn wife wasn't in a mood to listen.

"I thought we were clear about this. We don't hide anything from each and since when has the building been constructed. It looks like a whole township which implies you have initiated it two years before. It didn't even come up in the news. Why did you keep it so confidential?" Hana spat, clenching her jaw as she plopped on the couch, crossing her arms against her chest.

When Jungkook presented the 3-D Model of their new office building, everyone cheered and squealed out loud except for his dear wife who was more than furious about him keeping it a secret for a long time.

"Oh, my darling! My pretty little cute angry puppy, I am so sorry. Your Jungkookie didn't know that you would be so angry about that. I really wanted to keep it as a surprise, baby," Jungkook tried to convince her but she looked at him as if she was about to cage him in a rabbit zoo.

"Don't even try to act cute. Do you know how angry I am? Wait a second. Does Jin Oppa know about this?" she asked and Jungkook found the perfect chance to push some of the blame to his elder brother.

"Yes, yes, he knows. He was pretty aware of it and even kept it from Ara noona," Jungkook drawled out his words and Hana let out a sigh, done with the brothers in the house. Still maintaining an annoyed expression, she scrolled through her phone, totally ignoring her attention needy husband.

Jungkook gave up trying to persuade her and plopped on the couch, resting his head on her lap. Hana squirmed, trying to get up but the muscled man was too intelligent to make use of his strength in clasping her frame. Hugging her waist, he snuggled like a baby and closed his eyes.

"I didn't sleep last night. Let me rest," he slurred, squeezing himself on the couch and Hana shook her head in disbelief. She couldn't deny the fact that Jungkook was deprived of sleep for a few days with the extra load of work and business deals and having him so cutely nestled in her lap erased away all her anger.

Within few moments, the young CEO had fallen into his dreamland, probably dreaming of having a banana milk date with his wife. Hana looked at him smiling whilst his eyes closed and her heart fluttered at how adorable her man was. Stroking his silky long hair softly, she bent down to plant a soft kiss on his forehead.

Jungkook growing his hair made her heart weak, unable to contain all the sexiness he carried with his new look. He was insanely attractive and it was exceptionally difficult to keep her hormones under control. She nicknamed herself a hawk whenever she accompanies him to the gym, trying too hard to take her eyes off him. He was an ethereal man and has an extremely hot body and technically, it wasn't her fault.

It had been five years since the horrendous day that made everyone take a whole new turn in their lives. It was onerously hard for everyone to get over that tormenting phase, especially for the Do family and the brothers.

Everyone's excitement for the first baby in the gang of friends burnt into ashes, the pain of the deceased screwed a bigger hole in their hearts. It took months for Hana to move on from the tragic day.

She was emotionally depressed and turned traumatic with the loss of her unborn child and her father on the same day, all so sudden and out of blue. She wasn't ready to take it in and was paranoid over everything around her. She talked to her empty womb at times and closed her eyes every night only with a hope that all of them would be fine the next morning and that it was just a terrible nightmare.

But nothing she wished turned out true. She moped all day, listening to their baby's heartbeat, and cursed at herself for being a bad mother. Every second, she felt bleak emptiness in her soul, as if someone snatched her happiness away and ran to a place far away, beyond her reach.

On the other hand, Jungkook tried his best to stay strong, though the loss had shattered his heart. He knew he had to be the person his wife could lean on before she could lose herself completely. They have been through a lot in the past and it was excruciating for them to pass through the dark phase just when they were living happily together. 

The couple went for mental counseling together at Jin's and Yoongi's request. Yuna worked as their caregiver for a certain period, doing her practice under the psychiatrist whom they have consulted. Hana felt better having Yuna around and Jungkook recovered well within a short span of time.

Their wounds were definitely treated by their love and the people around but they still left scars behind, reminding them of the harrowing memories once in a while. It took a toll on Hana's serenity with her father's last words being the ones that she yearned to listen to, all her life, the ones to which she dedicated most of her life.

The friends visited the mansion once in a while to spend time with the couple and helped Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin settle in the new music industry. The trio soon gained popularity in Korean Hip-hop and are the ideal guys for both boys and girls, nationally and worldwide. 

Mrs. Do stayed in her parents' house, leaving Kyunghee's responsibility to Jungkook which was later handed to Taehyung after him giving a whole three paged long-ass pledge about how he would take care of his beloved girlfriend.

Kyunghee started her practice as a junior doctor under Baekhyun and put all her heart and soul to pursue her dream. With Taehyung and Namjoon being her biggest encouragement, everything went smooth and fine with her, though the feeling of not having her father and mother around her like usual saddened her at times.

"Aah, there you are, our annoying clingy lovebirds," Ara's loud squeal woke both of them in a jiff, Jungkook from his deep slumber and Hana from her daydreaming.  Jin and Ara walked towards them, the short lady throwing all kinds of vexed expressions towards her husband. 

"Are you not angry at Jungkook? I am hell furious at Jin for keeping it from me. How come you guys patched up so soon?" Ara questioned and Jungkook internally felt like dancing on spikes at how provoking his noona was. He thought he could slowly divert his darling's attention to something by taking her on a quick romantic snack date that evening but his noona had to ruin it all.

"Princess, that's called a surprise. In other terms, a gift that a dear one planned to make you happy, not to receive silent treatment and warning for a jab in the stomach," Jin detailed and Ara scoffed, seating beside Hana who found them cutely arguing like always.

"Arin is definitely learning your habits. If Appa buys no chocolates, she goes mum, if Appa buys no toys, she goes mum, if Appa buys pink princess gowns, she goes mum. Are you the one spoiling her?" Jin exclaimed, heaving out a sigh and Ara chuckled, proud of their little daughter.

"Arin is a cute little baby. Don't throw the blame on her, hyung. You are too strict on her health at times and her whole wardrobe is stuffed with pink clothes. She would get sick of the color one day. She even complained to me about how much she likes black and white," Jungkook defended his favorite niece and Jin rolled his eyes, done with them guarding each other always.

"Yeah, babies talk to babies only," Jin frowned, a bit envious at how Arin spills more of her interests and secrets to her brother than him but then, he knew no one can pamper her better than Jungkook. Arin is just usually done with her father blabbering most of the time and hence, crawls to her next favorite male in the house, Jungkook.

Yoongi on the other side, is very protective of their little chub and plays soft songs for her before tucking her to bed, takes her to his studio because she was fascinated by the instruments inside, buys her swag outfits, and gifts their group's merchandise, all of them just to see her smiley and giggly because his heart flutters when she does that.

"Don't bring my baby into the picture, all of us will end up getting soft because of her. We need to be serious about these two hiding things from us. Who knows? These two could even get kids tomorrow, telling that they are ours. I am so done with them," Ara rambled and the brothers' eyes popped out of their sockets, earning a satisfying laugh from Hana.

"Me too, Ara. Me too. They turned too annoying under the label of loving husbands," Hana supported Ara and the latter agreed with her, making the two men in the room turn pouty like fishes. Gathering all the cuteness from the world, they shook their head like puppies.

"We really want to give a surprise. Why would we hide anything from you? It took us so much to keep it under wraps. I was so excited to share this news as a surprise and expected loads of hugs and kisses but all got were daggers and tantrums in return," Jungkook muttered and Jin nodded along.

"Same here," Jin whined and the girls internally chuckled.

"Now we are throwing tantrums, Ara. Too much for still giving a thought about banishing from the rooms for a few nights," Hana used the wild card and the husbands' face dropped into utter distress on hearing her words.

"Seriously, you can't do this to us. We sincerely apologize, Hana and even hyung feels so sorry for hiding it, noona. Please don't serve the poor souls severe punishments," Jungkook pleaded mercy and Jin rubbed his hands, requesting the two girls' grace on them.

"We will think about it. Now, Mr. Loving Husband, let's go and pick our little angel from her school, shall we?" Ara walked to her husband, entwining her arms with his, beaming a wide grin on Jin's sparkling face. 

"Tonight at Namjoon's house and Jungkook, don't forget to fill up your car's gas. We will be going on a long drive," Jin reminded, winking at Hana and the couple left the office. As soon as they left, Jungkook quickly pulled his wife onto his lap, making her eyes widen at his sudden action.

"Long drive reminds me of many things we do in the car, darling. Sadly, this time everyone will be around," Jungkook muttered, kissing Hana's jaw and she pushed him away, slightly flustered at how he flirts without an ounce of shame. His mood took a swift 180 degrees turn in a snap and she wasn't amused, not even a bit.

"And do you think locking me out of the room would be of any help for both of us? Your horny husband will do you in the car, on the office desk, on the kitchen slab, and every other place if not for bed," Jungkook spoke huskily in her ears, causing tingles in her heart. 

"Aww, look at you all red for me. Is this the same person who made my mouth shut a few moments ago? Congratulations, my dear wife, you possess many shades inside you, and trust me, each and every shade of yours turns me on so bad," Jungkook whispered in her ears provocatively. Hana gasped when he bit her earlobe and held his wrist when he started sucking over it slowly.

"Stop teasing me, Jungkook," Hana mewled and Jungkook smirked, standing up and having her legs wrapped around his waist. He pulled her into a passionate kiss while carrying her whole frame to his desk. Placing her gently on the desk, he parted from the kiss, making his cute and turned on wife groan. Picking the phone from his table, he quickly dialed a number.

"Mrs. Oh, Please make sure no one visits my office for another hour"

#####

"Do you think this one pack of sour jellies be sufficient for us? We are three in total," Yuna cried and Jimin's face screamed like he was about to give up. When he thought he slowly started to get acquainted with Yuna's stubborn and bold personality, he was gifted with a bonus of twins in her belly who were equally stubborn like her.

"Hyungs, save me. How did you both tolerate these pregnancy mood swings? I feel like dancing on a hot tin roof," Jimin whined, earning a sharp glare from his girlfriend. It wasn't a prepared pregnancy so Jimin has a lot to learn to become a great father.

"Remember the time I went to Kim Enterprise's rooftop and yelled out that I give up? I was so frustrated for not having a single night of proper sleep for a whole month. But then, I realized my dear princess must be already going through a lot already so facing a little trouble by myself wouldn't cause any harm. It annoys a lot at times but then, in the end, it's all worth it," Jin's face twinkled, looking at his wife and daughter playing Jenga on the floor.

"Yeah, it was hard to get along and you will find it too much at first but you will soon know your other half is tolerating too much more with the little being inside that you wouldn't find it that bad to suffer for some time. Come on, Jimin, Yuna is carrying two in her womb, you will not know the pain unless you are the one who is pregnant," Namjoon defended Yuna who smiled wide, making Jimin's heart flip in awe.

"I don't know. I guess I am just complaining like a bonehead. I need to be patient and empathetic with her. I am trying to do my best and I will not give up. I am so sorry for being whiny, babe," Jimin side-hugged Yuna, feeling guilty for his previous words and his girlfriend stroked his soft locks, admiring her boyfriend lovingly.

Jimin was excelling in his career along with Yoongi and Hoseok so the couple kept the thoughts of marriage aside for a while. Unexpectedly, they happened to be pregnant, being careless for a few nights. They decided to keep the child and were overwhelmed to know that they were pregnant with twins.

Jimin made sure to keep Yuna away from the paparazzi and gave an official announcement to his fans a month ago which was taken both positively and negatively. Yoongi and Hoseok made sure to report all the articles that were spreading news against them or speaking badly about them though none of them were aware of Yuna's identity.

"Appa, I won.  Eomma lose," Arin scuttled towards her father, whose face gleamed with a wide smile. He quickly bent down to pick up his pretty tiny princess in his arms. The tiny adorable muffin cutely giggled when her father twirled around, holding her with care.

"Eomma can only win in the ring," he joked and the others laughed. Arin cutely giggled and Jin felt so proud for contributing to the creation of the bundle of joy in his embrace. 

"She lost over me in the puzzle game," Namsoo countered and Soo Ah quickly closed the mouth of her quick-witted son. Namjoon gestured to his son not to start another argument with his puppy eyes but Namsoo shrugged his shoulders, setting his small yet smart round glasses over his nose properly.

"Appa, I run fast. Namsoo so slow," Arin retorted with a pout and Jin supported his daughter with a perfect nod.

"She always cheats. She runs first before me. She always fights and never understands a word I talk about dinosaurs," Namsoo chirped and his father quickly rushed to hold the four-year-old from kicking a fuss with the girl who was all red in anger despite her father showering her with a number of kisses.

"They are just like Yuna and Jungkook, always fighting," Ara sighed, her lips tugging into a sweet smile to distract Arin before she could complain about another thing. Their attention soon diverted to Jungkook and Hana walking in along with Taehyung and Kyunghee who bought two tubs of ice cream with them.

"Namsoo, Taetae got ice cream," Arin squealed, wiggling to let Jin drop her to the ground. Taehyung quickly scooped her up in his arms, ruffling her hair and Namsoo was picked up by Kyunghee. Namsoo likes Kyunghee a lot because she lets him be an observant while she does scanning for non-emergency purposes. Namjoon doesn't allow his kid to visit him while he works since he was in charge of the emergency ward.

"Taetae uncle got ice cream, so she forgot her Kookie uncle," Jungkook muttered under his breath and Hana chuckled at his childishness. 

"Don't be a sappy uncle and accept that Taehyung can handle kids better than you, little shit," Yoongi popped from behind, Hoseok tagging behind and Jungkook ignored him, expressing his fake hurt over how Taehyung is playing with his niece. 

"Namsoo ah, how are things at school? Did you make friends? How many of them were girls" Jungkook asked and Namsoo chuckled, shaking his head.

"Kookie uncle, I made two friends. One of them makes many things with paper and the other one shared his puzzle book with me," Namsoo chimed, happy with the company and his mother's side, walking to them.

 Namsoo is too smart for a four-year-old in all honesty, sharing Namjoon's IQ148 level genes. Soo Ah was worried if he would turn out to be an outcast because of his affinity to just books and made sure to force him to take a break. Soo Ah was careful enough to have her kid get exposed to the outer world. She took him to children's parks, taught him how to start a conversation when he struggled to make friends at first. She took him to her studio and made him befriend her colleagues as well. 

Thankfully, Namsoo was quick to pick up with others, possessing the charming aura around. He never fails to amaze the people around with the facts and figures in his mind.  He respects elders, never makes a mess with food, and even baths by himself. He was an ideal child anyone could ask for but Soo Ah and Namjoon didn't want that. They tell him it's okay to make mistakes at times, it's okay to forget things at times, it's okay to tumble down while he walks and they are still proud of him.

"What about girls?" Hana asked and Namsoo bobbed his head sideways.

"I am scared of them. They shouted louder than Arin today," Namsoo spoke and everyone in the room burst out in laughter while Jungkook quickly grabbed the opportunity to pick his little princess from Taehyung's arms. She giggled when he started tickling her. 

"Your shirt looks so cool, Namsoo ah. Can you ask your mom to design one similar to that and we can go twinning one day," Taehyung complimented and the boy blushed, looking at his mother. No doubt, Namsoo's fashion taste is all from her mother. 

"Now, let's all have dinner now. We need to drive all night, so we will pack some for later. Eating too much before we drive could make us nauseous," Jin warned and the rest nodded. Arin went to her mother's lap, ready to be fed with delicious food her father had prepared along with her uncle Yoonie.

"Having kids around is so nice. I can't wait for your twins to pop out. Trust me, I will kidnap them from you if you don't allow me to play with them every day," Taehyung playfully admonished and Yuna chortled.

"Kids are all cute and then they gro-" Namjoon stopped his sentence midway when he saw Namsoo looking at him skeptically.

"And then they grow so beautifully like our dear Namsoo, isn't it?" Namjoon sighed in relief when Namsoo continued to eat beside Soo Ah and the others held in their laugh.

"Kids and all are fine. You should be prepared for the pregnancy first," Jimin commented, feeding a spoon of rice and meatball to his wife who happily chewed the tasty dish. Something that could keep Yuna in good mood is good food.

"What say, Kyunghee ah? If I knock you up, will you cause me so much trouble?" Taehyung asked nonchalantly and Kyunghee choked on her noodles, flabbergasted at his questions. Everyone cackled at her reaction while Taehyung calmed her down by patting her head.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? WE HAVE KIDS HERE" she whisper yelled, smacking his chest and Taehyung smiled smugly.

"Firstly, the order of normal people is getting engaged, married, and then kids. But you chose it differently I guess. I am pretty sure you will get kids, get married, and then get engaged," Jin chided, like the protective elder brother, and everyone tittered at his lines. They were too far from the conventional society and that made them even healthier and better.

"We are weird and that makes us best. And about kids, I guess we still have a whole life, so let's think about it later, right sweetheart?" Taehyung nudged Kyunghee's elbow and she nodded, turning away from his playful gaze before she could turn into a shade of dark red cherry.

"Look at them all sweet and cute. It just feels like they are still in college," Hoseok expressed, reminiscing the good old time and the others nodded. Finding his smile so cute, Arin walked to him in tiny and gave her Hobi uncle a chocolate cookie, making everyone coo a series of aww at her. Namsoo smiled at first and when he saw Arin sticking her tongue at him, he quickly made a blank face.

"I hope the next one in line will be Jungkook and Hana. Can't wait to have little bunnies in the house," Taehyung exclaimed, earning a slap from his brother.

"This guy is ready to leave his job to become the caretaker of our kids," Namjoon scolded and the younger pouted like a kid, earning adorable chuckles from both Arin and Namsoo.

"Probably," Hana answered and everyone in the room stopped whatever they were doing. Namjoon almost broke the cup he was holding and Ara shoved an empty spoon inside Arin's mouth. Taehyung zoned out of the world and Kyunghee continued to fill the brimmed glass with water. Yuna was ready to throw a party for having company and Jimin went nuts over his girlfriend smiling like a madwoman. Jin pinched himself, wondering if it was a nightmare and Yoongi smiled, excited along with Hobi.

"Kookie uncle, the water's pouring from your mouth," Namsoo broke the silence and Jungkook quickly wiped his mouth, looking at his wife in astonishment. He looked at her and got up, quickly pulling her along with him to an empty room in Namjoon's house.

"Is it? Oh my god- Are you?" Jungkook asked, almost tearing up. The doctor advised them not to try for pregnancy for another three years after her miscarriage since Hana's uterus was weak. Lately, they were trying for a baby under the doctor's advice but Hana couldn't get pregnant for around two months, giving fewer hopes to Jungkook.

"I took the test and it was positive. We still need to go for a check-up and confirm it," Hana revealed, fiddling with her fingers, scared if her husband would scold her for not telling it immediately after finding out but his reaction was totally opposite.

"Darling, what did I do to deserve you?" he started crying, making Hana's eyes glisten as well. 

"I can't believe we are pregnant again. This time, we will be very careful, alright?" Jungkook caressed her hairs, pecking her forehead endearingly and she nodded. He looked into her eyes and smiled heartily, profoundly happy with the good news. 

Hana is everything Jungkook could ever ask for. He would admit wholeheartedly that he hit a jackpot by meeting her and never regrets causing an argument on his first day to college. Life with her was blissfully beautiful. 

He looked at her contentedly and pulled her into a soft, loving kiss. She snaked her arms around his neck, allowing him to go deeper inside her. Though it was the umpteenth time they shared a kiss like that, the fever and electricity never faded, not even a bit.

They shared a humongous ardor to stay stable in the relationship, accepted each others' flaws, fought every day, and made sure to communicate later when they patched up, teased each other, flirted like a newly dating couple, and had each others' backs in the most extreme times. It all started with a fight that involved ego and turned into a magical bloom with each other opening their hearts out. 

Memories rewound in their minds, the first completion they had, the time when they bickered in the cinema hall, the time when he was drugged, the time when their friendship escalated, the fests and the first unofficial date to the rose garden, the singing completion and the time Hana was abducted, the trip with the friends and the hot air balloon confession, the saddening separation, the time when she worked as his assistant, the internal struggles and fights, their unexpected marriage and the revelation by Baekhyun, Jungkook's accident and the time when she was pregnant to the time where they cried in agony and despondency.

Love would just not be a term, enough to describe their relationship, their togetherness. It was beyond that. They were growing every day and so does their love, to a point that it couldn't be termed as love anymore. It was superior and stronger than that.

"I can finally use the name Mama Bear. I missed it so much," Jungkook pulled out of the kiss and showered pecks all over her face, making her giggle with the tickly feeling.

"Jungkook, we still need to go to the doctor tomorrow. Once confirmed, you have all the chance to," Hana broke his happy bubble but then, he clearly understood what she was insinuating. He should not have his hopes high without any confirmation.

"I can't wait for tomorrow. Oh my god! I can't wait to see your belly growing. You would look so fucking beautiful and goddamn, I want to do you so bad right now," Jungkook spoke, making Hana flushed and she pushed him, trying to keep her thumping heart safe from his seductive smirk.

"Can we have a quickie?" he asked and Hana shook her head firmly in negation.

"There are kids in the house and no. We can do it all day tomorrow if you want," Hana offered and Jungkook jumped in joy.

"Don't you dare back off from the deal," he warned playfully and she nodded shyly, walking out of the room.

"Let's tell them that we are not sure yet. I am sure they would start discussing what to buy for them if it's a boy or a girl," Hana spoke and Jungkook agreed. Seeing their faces a few moments ago, he knew all of them would be more than excited about knowing it.

"I am so excited. Spill it now," Yuna cheered, clapping her hands.

"I am betrayed. I never thought you would hide it from me," Jin grouched, and Ara facepalmed.

"We are not sure. We will be confirming it tomorrow," Jungkook and Hana announced together and everyone in the room cooed along, happy for the couple. Arin looked at her mother confused and Jin chuckled. Namsoo did the same, looking at Soo Ah with an expecting look. He tried to decipher but he couldn't grasp the right point. 

"It's a surprise for you, kids. We will tell you guys tomorrow," Jin convinced the kids and the rest continued to have their dinner with all glee. Every quickly finished the food and helped with the dishes so they could begin their long drive but Yoongi had another plan.

"Now?" Jungkook and Hana asked, not sure of his next announcement but Yoongi nodded in yes.

"Everyone, we all had been together for a long time and I would like to announce this special moment that would supposedly happen soon. I and Hoseok would-"

"Yoongi, what the hell! Don't tell me you are announcing that you guys are married, I would chop your heads off for another marriage in the house without my knowledge," Jin rambled and Yoongi shook his head in disbelief.

"Will you please shut your mouth for some time?" Yoongi asked and Jin nodded, after frowning in disappointment. Yoongi parted his lips to speak again and everyone looked at him keenly, curious about what it could be.

"I am Hoseok are-"

"Oh my god! Are you guys releasing a romantic duet?" Soo Ah asked and Hoseok smiled wide, shaking his head.

"We are-"

"Are you disowning Jin hyung? That's a nice decision," Jungkook intervened and Hoseok had to hold Yoongi from choking the younger in frustration

"We have booked the flower bouquet already," Yoongi muttered and everyone looked at him, perplexed. Yoongi then smiled and pulled out a card from behind, slamming it on the table like the swag person he was.

*******

Author's Note:

Hola peeps! We finally came to an end, not technically but yes. It had been a year and this book finally came to an end and I am in tears. This being the first book here, it is pretty connected to heart emotionally. I still can't believe that this came to an end though I know I have delayed it for so long. You will have a longer author's note later.

I started this book without much concern about the grammar and went with a flow but the writing changed a lot in the second phase. I will try to edit this book later when I am a bit free, off from my busy schedules. 

The book will still have sneak peeks and another grand epilogue as well as bonus parts if I get some nice ideas in my head. The next chapters would be

Sneak Peek 1 - I finally speak

Sneak Peek 2 - From Rags to Riches

Sneak Peek 3 - Awfully Amazing Couple

Sneak Peek 4 - White and Vibrant

Sneak Peek 5 - Rainbow

Sneak Peek 6 - Heart - Heavy and Empty

Epilogue 2

Author's Note

Bonus Parts

Here, I have some questions for you guys. You can skip them if you want. i just wanna know since the book has ended. 

 1) What has been your favorite scene(s) in Imperfectly Perfect Love

2) Do you have some questions you want to ask the characters in the book? (anything funny is also fine. I might as well as use them for bonus parts)

Mention to which member the question is directed.

That's all guys, I think I am gonna have a bucket beside me since this is finally done. Our couple went through a lot and I hope this ending satisfied you. I know this is more oriented towards the friends and I promise to serve you guys with the content filled with romance and fluff in the following parts.

Should I sign off now?

I guess I should.

Thank you all for being a part of this wonderful journey

Love you all

Take care

"Arin is mad at me because apparently I couldn't protect her eomma. I hope I could tell her hickeys are not animal bites"

"Yuna is too harsh on me. She told kimchi is delicious is a bad name for her child. I hope Kyunghee doesn't mind if we have it as our son's name"

"You see me falling? Yes, I only do that for my Hobi. Rest all can fuck off"

"I made this special heart for my Yoonkitty. I am sure he would like it"

"So, here I learnt this crazy dance and Yuna laughed for a whole one hour. Now, she wakes me up in the middle of the night to put on a show"

"Am I flirting right? Soo Ah and I had a fight over plain shirt and stipes today. I hope she doesn't tell Namsoo about how bad I am at choosing clothes"

"Aish these hyungs. Always some or the other thing. Oh wait! My darling is calling me to massage her head so I will be taking my leave now. Byee"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
10.3K 1.1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...
30.9K 1.2K 35
" When an educated girl is lost in a world where she gets trapped with a soul she never knows who he is calling her wife his doll..." " The next mome...
13.1K 2.3K 51
Note: Please be nice to me! My English is not that good. And this was the first book which I have ever written. Jung Y/N is a 24 year old woman who...