𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 𝔁 �...

stainsspermbank tarafından

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ... Daha Fazla

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~please read~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~bonus chapter

Chapter 21

3.3K 97 33
stainsspermbank tarafından

I drove back to my house and unlocked the door. My mum was working so Noire was the only one home. I locked the door behind me and went back up to my room. I changed back to my normal clothes.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I walked out of my room.
"NOIRE!" I called out. Noire came running from the lounge. He jumped onto me excited causing me to fall over "you Ok baby?" I played with him while he jumped around. After a few minutes we both got tired "do you want to go watch a movie and cuddle?" I asked. His tail start swinging faster "I'll take that as a yes" I kissed his head and we went to the extra lounge. I turned on the projector and picked a random horror movie. We both laid down in the pit as the movie started. It was 3 hours long.

~time skip~

The movie ended leaving me and Noire staring at the credits in fear. The part two started playing after. We both got comfortable again assuming this part would be better.

~time skip~

It was not. Noire was curled up on my lap as I held him tightly. The movie was just ending and the murder was about to murder the defenceless girl.
"Run away" I called out to the screen. The murder dug his sharp nails through her neck decapitating her instantly.
"Boo!" Someone grabbed me. I shrieked and jumped to the other side of the pit with Noire. I looked back at Sero dying of laughter behind me "that was so funny" he started wheezing on the floor.
"It wasn't even that funny" I let go of Noire and looked back at the rest of my friend group struggling not to laugh. They all busted out laughing and joined Sero on the ground. Dad walked in. I looked up at the long haired man and didn't say anything. He crossed his arms and leaned on the door, all while keeping eye contact with me. I crossed my arms and held eye contact. Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya walked in.
"And I'm out" I stood up. Noire ran over to my dad and jumped up on him.
"Hey boy" dad played him.
"Traitor" I said and walked past him.

I walked back to my room. I closed my door behind me and sat at my pc. The competition was starting in 15 minutes so I had to log in. I quickly did and the countdown until the beginning of the tournament appeared on the screen. It was a requirement for cameras to be on so my other monitor was a bunch of other competitors.
"Wow who's she?" One of them said. I put on my headset to hear them.
"Who?" Another asked
"The (skin/shade) with the orange hair wearing a grey shirt" he repeated.
"Oh hi" I smiled.
"Wait a girl joined" everyone sat up and looked presentable. Then they all looked at me "wow you're gorgeous"
"Thanks" I smiled. My smile fell when I noticed someone in one of the boxes. My eyes widened when I saw Shigaraki looking back at me with an equally surprised face. I instantly started typing. After a few minutes I found his location. I quickly wrote it down on a sticky note.
"Y/n are you-" Bakugou walked in and saw the screens "what are you doing?"
"The competition is about to start" I said and got ready again. It was 3 minutes until it began "can you get my dad?"
"Sure" Bakugou left the room.
"What was your boyfriend?" One of the boys asked with envy.
"Yeah, I have 3" I said.
"3!"
"Yeah, we're in a polyamorous relationship, so they're also dating" I explained
"Um ok"

Dad walked in.
"So we're talking now?" Dad walked over to me. I shoved the sticky note into his chest "first of all never do shit like that ever-"
"Is he one of your boyfriends?" The gamer asked
"No he's my father" I said. I muted myself and looked up at my dad "the competition starts in 2 minutes and Shigaraki is in it, that's his current location" I said
"Are you serious?" Dad looked at me surprised
"Mhmm, see" I pointed at the screen and Shigaraki was muted talking to Dabi.
"Oh my gosh, I have to go" he started running to the door but stopped and ran back to me "great job sweetie" he kissed my forehead and ran out of the room.

I smiled and unmuted myself. The competition was starting and I had everything ready. It finally started and I started playing. My friends walked in.
"Hey N/n, do you- OMDS ARE YOU IN THE XXXXX TOURNAMENT?" Sero ran over to me and watched over my shoulder.
"Is he one of your boyfriends?" The gamer asked
"No he's my bestie" I responded "and yeah it is"
"Wow I normally watch these live" Kirishima started watching
"Well you can watch now" I smiled
"Is he one of your-"
"No he is not one of my boyfriends, stop asking!" I rolled my eyes.
"Who tf are they?" Todoroki asked pointing at the screen.
"They're the other competitors" I took the headset off one ear "I haven't eaten since breakfast can-"
"Are you trying to ask us to make you lunch?" Jiro asked
"No, I was going to ask you to get me a snack" I said
"No, I'm making lunch instead" Jiro laughed "Bakubitch come help me, I know you can cook"
"I'm helping too" Mina said.

Most of my friends left the room, leaving me alone with Midoriya and Todoroki. They watched from over my shoulder for a few seconds.
"You're doing great babe" Midoriya smiled.
"Thank you" I stood up and he sat down. I sat between his legs and continued playing.
"Y/n I-"
"Shut up" I snapped at Todoroki "go talk to your new girl" I focused on the game.
"Y/n I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean to hurt your feelings"
"You didn't hurt my feelings you made me mad"
"I'm so sorry babe, but you need to understand where I was coming from" I muted myself
"Explain"
"You took your bag from me and walked back to him for him to hold it for you, and you didn't even realise how slow you guys were walking because of how much you were laughing together"
"I understand"
"Yeah it made me mad because that bird brain bitch just swooped in and stole my girl"
"Mhmm"
"I'm sorry babe"
"I understand but next time tell me that you're upset instead of siding with that broke bitch and kicking me out of my seat" my eyes were still glued to the screen
"I understand"
"Thank you" I pushed out my lips and he quickly kissed me "also thank you for not getting pissed that I'm not looking at you"
"For a million pounds, I'm completely fine with that" he laughed "I'm going to help everyone else"
"Ok cool" I smiled.

He left the room "do you want to go with him to everyone else?" I asked Midoriya
"No I'd rather spend time with you" Midoriya wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder watching the screen. He started whispering encouraging words to me as I played and got excited everytime I did something good.

~time skip~

"Y/n you're in the top 2, you just have to beat- wtf" I looked up at the other monitor and Shigaraki was the only person left.
"I'm going to beat you Y/n" he crackled.
"I don't think so" I laughed. I attacking his character until he has low health.
"Hey that's not-" his door busted open and heros raided his home "what are you-" he disconnected. My screen lit up making me the winner.
"Y/N YOU WON" Midoriya shouted.
"I WON!" we jumped and hugged. He span me around in celebration.
"You did so good babe" he pulled back, "I'm so proud of you" he kissed me passionately. I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer by my waist, closing the space between us.

"Y/n where is your- oh" mum stopped at the door. Midoriya and I ripped apart and looked back at her.
"Yeah what did you say?" I asked
"I wanted to know where your dad is" she laughed
"He uh had to go, because of something-" my phone went off. I checked it and it was dad "hi dad" I answered
"Ahh hello my love" Shigaraki squeaked
"Why do you have my dad's phone?" Worry rushed through me.
"You shouldn't have given your father my location, now he has to die"
"You wouldn't even think about it" I ran passed my mum out of the room.
"But I would sweetie, well unless"
"Unless what?" I made it to the weapons room and started putting on hidden weapons.
"Unless you come and be with me"
"Y/n don't come" dad groaned in the back.
"I'm coming, I'm coming just give me the address" I said.
"I'll send it to you now, see you soon my love" he ended the call.

"FUCK" I yelled and punched the wall. My fist actually went through "oh shit" I stared at the wall.
"Y/n what happened?" Mum asked. I span around and everyone was staring at me.
"I uh need to go, I'm be back soon" I hugged my mum tightly "I love you so much ma"
"I love you too sweetie" she hugged me back and kissed all over my face. I let go and ran to get my keys. By the time I got them I recieved the address.

I quickly got into my car and rushed out of my driveway. I sped down the main roads ignoring all of the red lights. I made new skid marks on the streets. I finally made it to the destination. I rushed into the building.

"Ahh Y/n you're here" Shigaraki smiled. I scanned the room and my dad was tied but in the corner. I quickly ran over to him.
"Dad are you Ok?" I asked. He looked up at me weakly "are you?" He nodded. I hugged him tightly "I know you're faking" I whispered
"Good" he whispered "and I know what you're doing"
"Good" I smiled then let go looking sad.
"Don't even think about untying him" Shigaraki said. I put my hands on the rope and burnt it off but dad still acted tied up.

"What do you want from me?" I stood up and walked over to the league.
"Heyyy" Compress laughed
"Heyyy" I smiled.
"Yeah I'm out, I like her" Compress said down by the side. Shigaraki, Dabi, Twice and Kurogiri stared me down.
"Tf are you looking at like that?" I snapped "gosh"
"You're so perfect" Shigaraki reached out to touch me.
"Get tf away from me" I swatted him away "I'm not trying to die"
"Oh yeah sorry" he chuckled.
"So are you going to let my dad go now or...."
"Well, the thing is, we're all villains from trauma, so if I killed your dad right here, it might kick start your villain-" he got closer to my dad.
"You take another step you die" I spat venom.
"There's 4 of us and one of you" Twice laughed "what are you-"
"Can you shut the fuck up you bipolar ass bitch, nobody was fucking talking to you fr, mind your business, irrelevant ass" I ranted. Dabi busted out laughing.
"Nahhh I'm out" Dabi sat next to Compress "I like you"
"Thank you" I laughed.

I looked back at Shigaraki and he was staring at my dad "I'm serious if you go any closer, your blood is on my hands" I walked over to him. I analyzed the area and there was an open window close by.
"What are you going to do about-" I stabbed him the ribs. Dad quickly activated his quirk and erased their quirks. They all charged at us. We quickly fought them off. Shigaraki poked my dad in the eyes and he had to blink. I quickly latched onto my dad and ran for the open front door.
"Where do you think you're-" I jumped out. The league ran over to the windows and door and noticed the building was 75 metres in the air. I made eye contact with Shigaraki and winked as I used my quirk to land safety. I threw my dad my keys and we rushed into the car. Other heroes and the police pulled up to the scene.

Dad drove away from the situation.
"I was not expecting it to be that high up" dad said
"Mhmm" I hummed
"Are the drawbacks playing up?"
"Yeah" I loosened the seat belt to have more access to breathe.
"What are they?" Dad glanced over at me concerned.
"Extreme shortage of breathe, and then I pass out"
"How are you feeling?"
"Really drowsy and weak"
"Ok try and stay with me" he sped up.
"I'll-" I blacked out and fainted.

Dad's pov

"I'll-" Y/n's head fell forward.
"Y/n?" I called out. She didn't respond.
"Y/n?" I shook her and she didn't wake up. I sped down the road to our house. I quickly made it to the driveway and parked. I rushed to Y/n's side and pulled her out of the car. I picked her up and her limp body layed restless in my arms. I knocked on the door harshly.
"Hello- holy shit what happened?" Bakugou asked.
"She saved me" I came inside "where's Jayda?"
"In the kitchen with the others" Bakugou replied.

I bolted through the house to the kitchen. I busted through the door and everyone turned to look at me.
"What happened to her?" Jayda rushed over to me.
"Drawbacks" I replied
"Drawbacks, what was she- WHERE WERE YOU?"
"I was-"
"Actually wait, explain later, take her up to her room"
"Ok" I left the room and walked up to Y/n's room. I quickly laid her down on the bed. Noire walked in happily. Once he saw Y/n passed out his smile dropped. He quickly jumped onto the bed next to her and snuggled into her arm. Jayda walked in with a first aid kit. She felt down Y/n's body and she had a high temperature. She put a cold flannel on her forehead to neutralizes it.
"Ok so what happened?" She sat next to me.
"So you know the competition that Y/n was doing, Shigaraki the villain was in it and she found out his address and gave it to me, so I went with other heroes, things went left but the league let them go but kept me, Shigaraki called her and told her and obviously she showed up-"
"Wait so just now Y/n went to save you from the league?"
"Yes..."
"That's why she hugged me so tight and told me she loved me, she was ready to die for you Shota"
"Wait what?"
"She hugged me like she was never going to see me again"
"Oh"
"I'm telling you now, if my daughter comes home upset because of you ever, HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE IN THIS HOUSE"
"I understand"
"Ok continue with your story"
"So she walked and instantly realised I wasn't injured and untied me and I deactivated their quirks, she started talking to the league and 2 of them like her so they refused to fight her, then Shigaraki was going to kill me but she stabbed him then we all started fighting but one of them poked me in the eye so I blinked and to save us Y/n pulled me to the door and jumped out of the house, TELL ME HOW THIS GIRL WAS MAKING THE HOUSE LEVITATE THE WHOLE TIME SHE WAS INSIDE"
"What do you mean?"
"THE HOUSE WAS 75 METRES IN THE AIR, FULLY FLOATING"
"The whole house?"
"YES AND NO ONE EVEN NOTICED WE WERE IN THE AIR"
"Wow"
"SHE'S SO AMAZING, I CAN'T"
"That's my baby" Jayda kissed Y/n's cheek.
"Yeah so when we were leaving the police and other heroes came but then she passed out in the car"
"I get why that would be a lot"
"Yeah"

Y/n's pov

I woke up to my parents on my bed talking. I slowly sat up.
"Hello" I rubbed my eyes and a flannel fell to my lap.
"Omg you're awake, are you ok honey?" Mum pulled me into a hug.
"I'm fine" I smiled
"Y/n I'm going to say this one time and one time only" she let go.
"Yeah" I said
"Your father is a hero, he does not need you, a 16 year old, risking her life for him"
"I wasn't risking my-"
"Y/n you hugged me like you were never going to see me again, you were ready risk it all for your dad"
"I wouldn't say-"
"Y/n promise me you'll never do it again"
"I uh"
"Please"
"I'm sorry ma" I stood up "I can't do that"
"Why tf not?" Dad asked
"If I want to be a hero that means I have to devote my life to saving people, I'm not going to lie to you and say I'm never going to do it again, but I can say I'll be careful next time"
"Fine then" mum walked over to me "be as careful as you can" she cupped my face and leaned in "you're grounded" she whispered with a smile.
"MAAAA" I whined "I didn't even do anything"
"Oh really?" She crossed her arms "how did you find out Shigaraki's location?"
"By hac-oh"
"Exactly, you're grounded but since you saved your dad you get to keep your phone, you can only go to school and back, the boys and your friends aren't allowed over-"
"But they're downstairs" dad said
"Once they leave they can't come back until you're not grounded"
"When will that be?" I asked
"When I want it to be" she said "now come downstairs for lunch, I know you haven't eaten" she left the room, leaving me alone with dad.

"Y/n?" Dad walked over to me.
"Yeah?" I replied
"What you did today was very selfless" he started "but never do it again, I need my daughter alive and well" he pulled me into a hug "I love you so much Y/n, and I'm so proud of you"
"Thank you" I smiled
"Now go eat something" he let go of me and I left my room.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

58.1K 1.7K 50
ʸ/ⁿ, ᵃ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵈ ᵗᵉᵉⁿ, ᵐᵒᵛᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ. ᵂʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳᵐᵉʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ?
8.4K 380 33
"𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖." = ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʸᵃⁿᵒ ˢᵃᵏᵃˢʰⁱᵐᵃ, ᵃ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉⁿᵗ ᵃᵗ ᵘ.ᵃ. ʰⁱᵍʰ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ, ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ ˢʰᵒᵗᵃ ᵃⁱᶻᵃʷᵃ, ʰⁱᶻᵃˢʰⁱ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵈᵃ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵇ...
92.2K 3.6K 40
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 �...
18.4K 1K 21
-𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥. 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢...