Take My Hand

By boyloveangel

Lukas is not the best at being good, and with friends and parents like his is it any wonder? The only good th... More

The Winner!
1 Every Breath He Takes
2 Every Move He Makes
3 Every Bond He Breaks
4 Every Step He Takes
5 Every Single Day
6 Every Word You Say
7 Every Game You Play
8 Every Night You Stay
9 Every Vow You Break
10 Every Smile You Fake
11 Every Claim You Stake
12 I'll Be Watching You
13 Oh Can't You See
14 You Belong to Me
15 My Poor Heart Aches
16 With Every Step You Take
17 Since You've Gone
18 Lost Without A Trace
19 I Look Around
20 It's You I Can't Replace
21 I Feel So Cold
22 I Long For Your Embrace
23 I Keep Crying
24 Baby, Please
25 It's A Lot, Like Life
26 There's A New Game
27 We Like To Play You See
28 A Game With Added Reality
29 You Treat Me Like A Dog
30 Get Me Down On My Knees
31 We Call It Master and Servant
32 This Play Between the Sheets
33 With You On Top
34 And Me Underneath
35 Forget All About Equality
36 Let's Play Master and Servant
37 That's what's appealing
38 If you despise
39 That throwaway feeling
40 From disposable fun
41 Then this is the one
42 Domination is the name
43 Of The Game
44 They're Both Just the Same
45 Except In One You're Fulfilled
46 At the End of the Day
47 Master and Servant
48 There will be times
49 When My Crimes
50 Will Seem Almost Unforgivable
51 I give in to Sin
53 Make this life livable
54 But when you think I've had enough
55 From your sea of love

52 Because you have to

2.7K 127 10
By boyloveangel

"How is Marcus doing?" Sasha glanced at me before taking a bite of the chicken I made for dinner. I say I made it, but I really just managed to heat it up in the oven. His chicken was way better, but this was enough to keep him happy on my night to cook.

"He's doing okay. Still a bit jumpy at work... and sometimes he doesn't text me... but it looks like he isn't crying as much. His eyes aren't as dark and puffy." I replied after thinking about it.

"What do you think about Demyan and Marcus? Is it good... or no?" He didn't look at me when he asked. It wasn't often he didn't ask me a question without making eye contact. He wanted my opinion without his influence. The hard truth.

"Hard to say. If Demyan can stick around long-term and work on his confidence, then maybe. If he's just looking for a quickie sub again, no way. Marcus is too fragile from his last relationship. I don't have to be a genius to figure that out." I quipped.

"Don't have to be? Are we feeling confident tonight Lukas?" Sasha smirked at me and I grinned mischievously.

"Who? Me Sir? Naw." I winked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"You are such a brat." He reached over and messed up my hair. I just enjoyed the feeling of his hands in my hair. I mean, he wasn't wrong. I was a huge brat but only for him these days.

"Maybe. But if I was too good all the time... it would be too much of a shock when I am bad." I reasoned with that grin still playing around the corners of my lips. Sasha snorted.

"You have a strange logic, boy. Watch that sassy mouth or I will have to try another gag on you." His eyes narrowed at me and he pointed at my smirk. I pouted and shrank my shoulders. I was a little tense at the thought, then relaxed slightly at his wink. He was teasing me, but...

"I mean... I guess I could try it again... just not that one from last time." I said quickly and gulped at the memory. He really did seem happy when I said I'd try. I thought about all the different other ones in the collection he had upstairs.

"I am glad you will try. I am thinking maybe the bit one would be better, or an oh ring would let your drool out, so you don't feel like you are choking." He was watching for my reaction. I wasn't really sure how to react.

I licked my lips and thought about the two choices. The bit was a bit weird to me, as psychologically speaking it reminded me of horses. Now the oh ring... I didn't get how it was a gag exactly.

Didn't it leave your mouth wide open? Actually, it sounded like I would be loud and uncomfortable. I guess if he really wanted to try it out on me... I was fine with it? I could probably manage that one, especially if I was being rewarded for it.

"I could try that last one you mentioned. The oh ring? Yeah. I think I could try it Sir." I nodded decisively and he smiled at me.

"Yeah? How soon? I am not so tired tonight." His voice dropped and he leaned towards me, this time stroking my chin so my scruff from the day tingled. The sexy sound seemed to go right to my crotch and my thighs tightened.

"Ah, tonight? Would it be okay...? That is... I was hoping I could suck you off tonight Sir." My eyes pleaded. He looked a little surprised.

"I thought you didn't like it so much?" He murmured. I shook my head.

"No... it's just... I want to practise and get used to it. You like it a lot, and I read on this forum that it's really important for a boy to be able to give good head." I explained to him. His face looked nonplussed for a minute, staring me down.

"You don't have to if you dislike it. There are other ways to please me." He said shortly. I grabbed his hand.

"I don't dislike it that much. I am just not used to it. I want to be a good boy for you." I argued. He raised his other hand to stop me.

"Being a good boy doesn't mean you must do this. Those other men want to convince boys it is essential because they desire this type of service. I would rather see you crying with pleasure then shrivelling in disgust." He rejoined firmly. I opened my mouth to say something, then stopped.

He watched emotions flit across my face and narrowed his eyes. I was afraid he would be unhappy if I said something, but at the same time he said I could say whatever I needed.

"What is it?" He coaxed. I gulped and spit out what I was thinking.

"I was just hoping that if I did it for you..." I peeked up at him and then looked away... "Maybe you could do it for me too?" His fingers stroked mine and I glanced at him. He had a really big smile on his face and broke into a laugh.

"So that is how it really is. You want me to suck you off, boy?" He pulled me close and hissed the last word into my ear. His hot breath made my heartbeat speed up. I nodded honestly though.

"Yes. Yes, please Sir. I would be very happy if you would suck off your good boy, Sir." I shamelessly begged with my whole being. If there was a god then I would give my soul to see this sexy man's mouth wrapped around me. Even if I had to be gagged and bound to get it.

"But you are my bratty boy, not my good boy?" He narrowed his eyes and pulled back with a stern look. I shook my head and whimpered.

"No Sir, I am good. I did all my chores when I got home from work and made dinner on time. I even folded the socks." I blinked my eyes at him and held my breath. He laughed again.

"Even folded the socks. Hmm. I will check it later." His voice carried a warning and I smiled happily. I got up and put our dishes in the sink, then ran after him as he went up the stairs.

He might not have said it, but I knew I had won tonight. He was a little rough when he grabbed my hair and tipped my head back to kiss me. I couldn't help the moan that spilled out.

He stripped me down to nothing and pushed me on the bed. I waited for him just the way he loved me. His eyes were hot when he approached with the gag, and I opened my mouth obediently.

It was a semi-soft silicone ring that fit just inside and held my lips wide open. I could squeeze it with my jaw and it flexed enough not to pinch me. It felt odd to have my mouth open like that, and I wasn't sure what to do with my tongue.

He put his fingers into my mouth and stroked my tongue, making my mouth water with saliva. His own dipped inside to lick mine and tease me. I wanted to hold him, but his hands grasped my wrists and held them down.

"How is this? Okay so far?" He stopped to ask me with a serious face. I tried to say, 'yes sir,' but it didn't work. I nodded instead. He smiled at me.

I gulped down a mouthful of spit awkwardly. He pushed me onto my side and squeezed lube into his hand. His palm covered me, and I quickly swelled up with passion. The cries that usually weren't so loud seemed to fall out of my mouth too easily this time.

I couldn't swallow right, and soon my drool was dripping from my lips with abandon. It was too embarrassing, and I hid my head in my arms. He pulled my top arm away and pinned it behind my back.

I garbled my protest and felt him slow to a stop on my hard on. I stopped trying to speak, begging with my eyes to continue. He grinned at me. I felt his palm land on my ass with a hard snap.

I jolted and writhed uncomfortably. He pulled me back and rubbed the tender flesh with his palm. His fingers took a handful and squeezed the meat of my ass, kneading it a little bit roughly.

I was breathing hard, and my mouth dripped like a leaky faucet. It felt shameful, but not horrible. His palm smacked down, not really hard but enough to get my attention. Each spank landed was followed up with his warm hands rubbing the cheeks and kneading any pain away.

I closed my eyes and in a strange sort of way... I enjoyed it. Having his hands all over me like this was a treat. The sharp pain of the slaps was tempered with the stroking afterwards.

His hands would deviate to rub my taint and balls underneath, occasionally giving me a few tugs on my hard length. I was moaning after only a couple minutes of it. It really did feel good after all.

"There, a punishment for my bratty boy and a treat for his good behaviour. Go on, try to thank me." He whispered into my ear and kissed my neck. I struggled to comply, but only managed a garbled version of "thank you Sir" that sounded dirty and sloppy at best.

He chuckled and I was turned over onto my stomach fully. He pulled me up to my knees and then sat in front of me. I felt his hands in my hair, tugging me over him and I glanced up in confusion.

"With it on." He stared down at me with a smirk. I realised what he meant and attempted to put him in my mouth after he released his cock from his pants. It was half hard just from playing with me, and only took a few strokes to stiffen up.

It was harder to suck him with the gag holding my mouth open. More like it was just him face-fucking me while I drooled down his shaft. His eyes were mostly shut, and his head thrown back in pleasure when I happened to glance up.

I tried to make him cum, but it was harder to do without being able to close my lips around him properly and actually suck. He didn't seem to care. Just watched me make a glorious mess on his lap.

"On your feet, let me see six." He pushed me back and watched me scramble into the wide-spread standing pose. I felt awkward with my mouth gaping open too. I was startled when he held up a strip of cloth in front of me.

A blindfold? What the hell? I glanced at him and he raised a brow at me. I shrugged internally and stayed in position to signal my wiliness to continue. I closed my lids at the same time as he wrapped the soft cloth over my eyes.

I couldn't pick up where he was. My harsh sounding pants seemed loud in my ears. I felt a finger flick my chest and I flinched. My face and chin felt wet and cold from all the drool I had smeared over it.

I felt his hands stroke my thighs and huffed in excitement. I couldn't see him in front of me, but I could feel his warmth and breath tease my stomach before placing a gentle kiss. I reached down and gently touched his thick hair with my shaking hands.

"Ah ah ah. Put those back behind your head boy." His deep voice admonished me, and his hands pulled me away to place back where they were. I wanted to whine, but I didn't want this to stop. I stood obediently while his breath travelled back down.

My insides were writhing with anticipation. He grazed another kiss on my abdomen and I made a soft noise. He chuckled and his hot mouth enveloped me suddenly. My knees almost buckled, if not for his strong hands gripping me then I would have fallen over in shock.

It was everything I could have imagined and more. He was incredible. My toes curled and my thighs trembled as his mouth did things I didn't even know were possible. My fingers clenched my hair tightly and my jaw ached as it flexed against the restraint.

This wasn't a lame in and out perfunctory blowjob by some inexperienced chick behind the school. This was a hot older man who knew exactly what felt good and broke my mind with the way his tongue moved.

He was holding me up and I could barely stand with the shudders that wracked my body. I shot more quickly than I had in my life. Probably faster than the first time I jacked to his muscular hotness.

He caught me as my body gave out and dragged me to drape over his knees. His harsh breathing was against my neck and his hands gripped my backside and waist to hold me against him.

"I'm going to finish inside you. Hold onto my shoulders." His gravelly voice breathed into the shell of my ear and I shuddered again. My arms wrapped around his trap muscles and caressed the base of his neck.

He slid inside raw. His breathing was unsteady as he thrust his hips and jolted me to go deeper and more fully inside. I leaned forward and put my chin on his shoulder, wrapping my arm around to his back.

My spit was getting all over him, but he didn't seem to care. His grunts and my cries melded together as he bounced me on his lap. It was sloppy, and sticky. Our skin was sweaty and rubbed together.

His tempo sped up. He hit a good angle and my mouth spilled unintelligible words of ecstasy as I shook in his arms. I was so close again. His heartbeat thundered under his skin and his muscles tightened in anticipation.

I felt him start to shake and throb inside me. I let go and came with him. It felt so good I think I saw white behind the blindfold. My whole body felt like gelatin floating and melting in a pool. Or a wet noodle.

"Amazing... you are so amazing Lukas." His voice praised me as we sat in a pile on the floor. His hand came up to stroke my hair and I wanted to purr in contentment. The gag was loosened and fell out of my mouth, letting me smack my lips and swallow.

"Love you Sir." I murmured hazily. I felt his smile against my neck with a tender kiss.

"Love you too Lukas." He hummed against my skin. My blindfold was removed, but my eyes stayed closed. I was super tired now.

"Can I sleep now Sir?" I muttered, still splayed boneless over him.

"Sure. Go to sleep. I will carry you baby boy." His whisper back was the last thing I heard. 

2572

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 116K 41
It began with a kiss. It was a New Year's Eve kiss that he wouldn't forget any time soon. - Bram doesn't like a lot of things. He doesn't like the...
217K 11.9K 32
Koa is sick of being an omega. The alphas in his pack treat his kind as objects solely for breeding and pleasure. He does everything to protect his s...
136K 8.8K 21
PREQUEL TO PUPPET Tobias Florian had no place in the society of the old world, his life truly began when the world itself ended. Finally, with a purp...
74.1K 5.9K 54
Robin doesn't want to be a tutor. Tyler doesn't want to be tutored. So why are their tutoring sessions always running late? *** After an illness-stri...