𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 𝔁 �...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~please read~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~bonus chapter

Chapter 20

3.3K 100 115
By stainsspermbank

I woke up in the middle of the night sweating. I had another nightmare about Shigaraki. I rolled Midoriya off of me and crawled out of bed. I stretched and headed to the door.
"And why do you think you're going?" Todoroki said. I turned around and all of the boys were staring at me.
"I had a bad dream" I said
"Oh were you going to get some water?" Midoriya sat up
"No I was going to sleep with my mum" I replied
"Oh" they all looked sad.
"Nevermind I'll stay" I walked back over.
"Ok but wait" they all switched positions. Bakugou pulled me onto his chest in the middle.
"Tell us what happened?" He rubbed my back.
"Shigaraki kidnapped you guys and I had to go save you and when I got there y-you-"
"You don't have to continue" Todoroki interrupted me.
"No its fine" I sniffed "when I got there you guys were hanging from the ceiling, and when I ran to you, Shigaraki came out of nowhere and grabbed me, then I woke up"
"Oh wow" they all looked at me surprised
"Everything is ok babe, we're still here" Midoriya kissed my cheek.
"Good, because if that really happened hell would break loose" I chuckled
"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked
"I mean I wouldn't rest until I destroy the league of villains and everything and everyone they love" I laughed.
"My little psychopath" Bakugou laughed and kissed my forehead "don't worry we will never leave you" he smiled. I smiled back at him and fell asleep on his chest.

~time skip~

I woke up in an empty bed. I scanned the room and no one was there. I quickly got up and walked downstairs. I heard laughter from the kitchen and followed it.
"Good morning babe-" the boys walked over to me.
"Get tf away from me" I snapped and pushed them away.
"What tf did we do?" Bakugou asked offended
"Y/n what happened?" Dad asked with Mum leaning on him.
"They said they would never leave me last night, then this morning guess what they did, LEFT" I scoffed and walked over to my parents

"I had another bad dream" I hugged my mum.
"What happened?" She hugged me back.
"We can talk about that later" I looked up at her. My parents were looking down at me concerned "its nothing I swear" I let go.
"Y/n what happened?" Dad held my hand.
"Nothing" I avoided eye contact.
"Y/n why are you even trying?" Mum laughed "I'm sorry that you had to see that" she hugged me tightly.
"What happened there?" Midoriya asked dad.
"Jayda's quirk is telekinesis, and part of it is that she can mind read" dad explained
"WHAT?" Todoroki shouted
"TELL ME YOU'RE LYING" Bakugou yelled.
"Nope, I know exactly what you're thinking" she smiled "and everything you've thought of before" her smile dropped
"We're so sorry" Midoriya pleaded "we just- she is- we-"
"Its fine" mum interrupted his rambling "just get your minds out of the gutter"
"Yes ma'am" they all hung their heads low.
"What were they thinking about?" Dad asked. The boys looked up terrified.
"Just stuff like-"
"Please give us a head start" Todoroki said.
"Ok go" mum laughed and the boys ran out of the room "they think about having sex on a daily and they would-" dad ran out of room following them leaving me and mum dying of laughter.

"So what are you going to be doing today sweetie?" Mum asked making coffee.
"I'm going to be training once I get home and take Noire for a walk" I sat on the island "then I'm going to be taking part of a gaming competition online"
"You do gaming competition?" Dad walked in completely calm
"Dad are you-" the boys were dragged in behind him by his scarf "oh wow" I laughed.
"Its not our fault you made our girlfriend irresistible" Bakugou struggled.
"Right, this is your fault" Todoroki said
"Keep talking, I dare you" dad glared back at them and his eyes flashed red.
"Let the kids go" mum laughed "here" she passed me iced coffee
"Thank you" I smiled and started drinking it "so yeah I do gaming competitions sometimes, how else do you think I have so much money?" I laughed.
"From allowance?" Midoriya said
"Well yeah but I give most of that away, I do paying gaming competitions for-"
"Wait wait wait who are you giving money too?" Todoroki asked
"Charities" I smiled
"Are you serious?" Bakugou asked
"Mhmm" I nodded "I've been donating for a while now"
"Wow" Midoriya smiled and they all stared at me and blushed.
"Awww that's so cute" mum smiled "if she does end up marrying-"
"Marriage!?" Dad interrupted "who tf is getting married?"
"Us" Midoriya continued smiling at me.
"Shut it Broccoli" dad glared at him "do you I guess" he let them go and walked over to my mum.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly from behind. She turned to face him and kissed his cheek making him blushed. The boys and I watched them silently. They started talking between themselves. Dad made mum laugh a lot then would watch her with a smile. You could really see the love between them.

"Wow you guys are whipped" Bakugou stood between my legs. Everyone paused and looked at him.
"Get tf away" I pushed him away from me "why did you ruin the perfect moment they were having?"
"My bad" Bakugou laughed. He looked back at me and saw I was serious "I'm sorry babe" he gave me a hug "I'm sooo sorry please forgive me baby" we rocked from side to side.
"Ok" I laughed. He pulled back slightly and looked up at me. He smiled and peaked my lips then let go of me fully "I'm going to get ready" he left the kitchen.
"Tell me more about your competitions N/n" dad faced me.
"So I get invited to the game events and stuff based on my place in the competitions, last time I got to the top 5 so I got go to Austria for a convention" I explained "I don't get ready or anything because it's still just a game"
"Do you know what the prise with me this year?" Midoriya asked.
"It is like a million" I shrugged
"A million what?" Todoroki got closer.
"Pounds..." I said
"Like money?" Dad said
"Yes..." I said
"Y/n you better win" mum laughed
"Its not like we need it" I laughed "I'll try I guess"
"Mhmm good but now all of you go get ready" mum said. I finished the coffee and the boys and I left the kitchen.

We walked back to my room. Once I opened the door we paused.

"Aww he's sleeping" I smiled "I'm going to wake him up" I laughed and walked over to him "Bakugou you have to get up"I shook him lightly. He groaned and shifted. I leaned in closer to him "babe I need you so bad" I whispered into his ear and ran my hand across his torso "Katsuki-" he instantly woke up and flipped us over so he was hovering over me.
"What was that?" He smirked at me.
"I was waking you up" I smiled innocently "good now we can all get ready" I said. He rolled his eyes and dropped back next to me.
"You can go first" he scoffed and turned away from me.
"Fine then" I stood up and picked up my robe "I wanted is all to take a shower together but that's-" Bakugou threw me over his shoulder and the others followed him in the bathroom.

Bakugou sat me back on the island. We all started doing our morning routines together.
"So..." I started
"What happened?" Midoriya stood in front of me.
"Guess who hit me up?" I said awkwardly.
"Y/n I swear if it's that bird bitch, his ass is getting baked" Todoroki growled
"No, not Hawks" I laughed
"Then who?" Bakugou started
"Mei" I awkwardly smiled. The boys stared at me blankly "you ok besties?"
"What did she say?" Todoroki asked
"She was just flirting with me and stuff-"
"Y/n what exactly did she say?" Bakugou asked. I sighed and gave him my phone. They started scrolling through the chat and their eyes widened.
"Those are her boobs" Midoriya looked back up at me.
"I know" I avoided eye contact.
"Ok so she's dead" Bakugou took off his shirt. He had faint marks across his back.
"So who tf did that?" I glared at him. He slowly turned to face me fully.
"You did" I furrowed his eyes "when we had sex last week, when you just got your nails done"
"Oh yeahhh" I hopped off the island and stripped. I looked back at the boys and they were staring at me "what?"
"Nothing" Todoroki smirked.
"Ok..." I put on a shower cap and got into the shower.

I leaned on the cold wall and let the water run down my body. My mind started filling with bad possibilities. The boys came into the shower and looked at me.
"What's wrong with you?" Todoroki put his arms out to hug me but I swatted his hands away. All of their eyes widened.
"Can I see your phones once we get out?" I asked
"Why..." Midoriya asked
"Why not are you hiding anything?" I looked at him suspiciously.
"No but where is this coming from?" He asked
"Don't worry about it" I scoffed and quickly showered. I walked out of the shower, dried myself off and threw on my robe.
"Y/n are you Ok?" Bakugou asked as they all got out.
"Yes I'm fine" I stormed out of the bathroom.

I quickly got changed into my uniform. The boys walked in and looked at me confused.
"Babe what happened?" Bakugou held onto my waist, still half naked.
"Nothing" I lied
"Did we do something?" Midoriya asked upset. I looked over at him and he looked like he was close to tears.
"Wait no" I walked over to him "I'm sorry" I hugged him tightly.
"Its fine but what happened?" He hugged back.
"Nothing" I pulled back and looked up at him. He was looked down at me in disbelief, eyebrow raised.
"Y/n what happened?" He held onto me.
"Basically I was um-"
"You can tell us anything" Todoroki leaned on Bakugou.
"I was over thinking and-"
"Except that, I know you're lying" he started laughing. The others busted out laughing.
"I fucking hate you guys" I lightly chuckled. They all fell to the ground dying of laughter "I'm leaving" I left the closet.

I sat at my vanity and started my hair.

I finished straightening it and left it down.
"You look cute af" Bakugou kissed my forehead.
"Thank you" I smiled "I'm going to wear the shoes you got me"
"I'll get them for you" he walked over to the pile of gifts. I put on lipgloss while I waited "so who are you trying to impress?" Bakugou handed me the box.
"Myself" I started putting them on.
"Good" he started tying my shoes.
"I can tie my own shoes" I laughed
"Yeah but I don't want you to" he tied both of them and stood up.
"Thank you" I kissed his cheek "oh shit sorry" I was about to wipe the lip gloss off but he swatted my hands away.
"Its fine, leave it" he said "just so the other extras know who I belong to"
"That was corny as shit" Todoroki laughed walking in with Midoriya.
"I fucking hate you extras" Bakugou scoffed "I'm never showing my feelings again" he huffed down on the bed.
"Get your grumpy ass up" I laughed and pulled him up "we have to get to breakfast before my dad eats it all" I latched onto Midoriya's hand and started pulling them out. Todoroki followed behind us with a smile.

We walked into the kitchen. Mum just finished making breakfast.

"Take whatever you want" mum passed us all plates.
"Thank you ma" I kissed her cheek.
"Ehhh you got lip gloss on me" she laughed and wiped her cheek.
"Sorry" I chuckled. We all fixed a plate and sat down. Dad walked in.
"Oh wow" he stopped at the sight of the food "thank you babe" he kissed mum's cheek and sat down after getting some food.

We all spoke as we ate together.
"So..." mum started.
"Yeah mum" I looked at her.
"So your dad told me that Hawks came to your school yesterday"
"Wow I'm so full" I stood up.
"N/n sit your ass down" dad laughed. I sat back down.
"What exactly does he want with you?" Mum asked
"I don't know" I continued eating.
"You know exactly what he wants" dad said "I watched you activate your quirk and read his mind"
"How can you tell?" Midoriya asked
"Her left eyes changes to a slightly lighter brown" dad explained
"Wow go ahead and bait me out" I laughed and finished my food.

I stood up and walked over to the dishwasher. I put my plate in and grabbed some leftover bacon.
"What are you doing to do with that?" Mum asked
"This" I knelt down next to Noire asleep in the corner. I held the bacon to his nose. He jolted up and scanned his surroundings. He licked my face as I moved back and laughed "do you not want any?" I held the bacon up to his face then down to the ground. He followed it down then looked up at me "go ahead" I smiled. He happily started eating "good boy" I kissed his head and got up.
"Y/n where is your hero suit?" Dad asked
"In my room" I said "I washed it"
"Ok go get it, you'll need it for the lesson today" dad said. I nodded and bolted to my room. I grabbed my hero costume and went back to the kitchen.
"Ok I have it" I said
"Good, you kids get to school I'll see you there" dad said. The boys stood up and we left the house. I unlocked my car and got into the driving seat. The boys got in and I left the driveway.

"I'm so excited for training" I said excited and pulled up to the school.
"Right, physical training in our hero costumes are so fun" Midoriya smiled
"Especially when we do tournaments" I parked the car.
"Omds yes, and you always do great"
"So do you" I faced him.
"Thank you" he leaned in and kissed my cheek.
"No problem" I peaked his lips. His face heated up. I smiled and kissed him again. I cupped his face and he pulled me onto his lap.
"You guys are so lucky these windows are pitch black" Bakugou laughed
"Yeah and as much as we love watching this, we have to get to school" Todoroki chuckled. Midoriya and I separated and we all left the car. Todoroki grabbed my stuff for me and I locked my car.

I turned around and paused. I was face to face with Hawks.
"Hey Y/n" he smiled and stepped back "sorry I didn't realise I was so close"
"It's fine" I smiled "how are you?"
"Great, what about you?" He started walking me towards the school.
"I'm great but wait right here" we both stopped. I quickly ran to Todoroki and got my stuff from him. The three boys shot envious glares at Hawks. I ran back to Hawks "ok we can go now" I chuckled.
"I'll hold those for you" he took my bags.
"Thank you" I smiled and he blushed.
"N-no problem" he avoided eye contact "so uh I heard you're thinking about interning with my agency" we walked into the building.
"Yeah my parents and I thought it'd be a good choice for me"
"Well I'm honoured to be your choice" he bowed dramatically, making me laugh. We continue joking around until we reached my class. He opened the door and we walked in. Everyone including dad was already inside "well I'll see you later" Hawks put his arms out for a full hug but I side hugged him. He gave me my stuff and left.

I put my hero costume up then headed back to my seat. The class was silent and was staring at me. I ignored it and walked back to my seat. Ururaka was sitting in my seat.
"Move" I said
"You should just go back to your boyfriend Hawks" she rolled her eyes
"Ururaka can you-"
"Slut" everyone span around at us.
"What did you just call me?" I asked
"I called you a slut, you're a fucking whore, how can you leave your boyfriends to talk to some other guy" she turned to face Todoroki "if I was your girlfriend I'd never do something like that" he cringed at her but stayed silent.
"Just because I'm in a relationship with them doesn't mean I can't talk to people" I said
"Yeah but-"
"No you listen to me, I'm going to Hawks' agency obviously I'm going to talk to him" I interrupted her "so get out of my seat before I make you"
"But she's right" Todoroki looked up at me "why can't you only talk to him during your internship, why do you just have to talk to him now?" His gaze turned into a glare.
"Who tf are you looking at like that?" I glared back.
"You, cause you're acting like a-"
"I'm going to stop you right there" I interrupted. I picked up my bag again "I'm going back home, I can't do this today" I put the bag and started walking to the door.
"Y/n?" Dad said
"Yes" I turned around
"Genuinely speaking, they're not wrong, you didn't-"
"Please don't come home today" I opened the door.
"Y/n-" dad started walking behind me but I slammed the door behind me.

"Damn what's wrong with you?" Midnight stood in front of me about to go for the door.
"Sorry" I tried to walk around her.
"That's not answering my question" she held onto my arm "what's wrong?" I explained everything to her "do you have any feelings towards Hawks?" She asked
"No I just think he's pretty, I'm not a cheater" I replied
"Ok come with me" she latched onto my wrist and dragged me back into the class.

Everyone looked at us.
"Aizawa, why is your daughter telling me that you're not taking her side?" Midnight glared at him
"That's not it, it's just that-"
"Just what? Cause she doesn't like Hawks like that and everyone doesn't believe her, that's not Y/n's fault that you're insecure" Midnight glared at Todoroki "and you" she pointed at Ururaka "go back to your seat" Ururaka awkwardly moved back "always trying to cause problems gosh" Midnight scoffed "ok you can sit down now" she let go of me.
"Thank you, but no thank you, I'm going home" I turned to the door "I don't have the strength to stress myself over this today" I opened it again.
"Bye N/n" Mina giggled
"Bye babe" I closed the door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.5K 18
𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚒 𝙺𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚘, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝙷𝙰. 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚊; 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚒...
7.5K 377 33
"𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖." = ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʸᵃⁿᵒ ˢᵃᵏᵃˢʰⁱᵐᵃ, ᵃ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉⁿᵗ ᵃᵗ ᵘ.ᵃ. ʰⁱᵍʰ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ, ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ ˢʰᵒᵗᵃ ᵃⁱᶻᵃʷᵃ, ʰⁱᶻᵃˢʰⁱ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵈᵃ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵇ...
237K 10.1K 80
[𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑽𝑬𝑹.] ❝𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆...❞ [𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎], 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎...
57.7K 1.7K 50
ʸ/ⁿ, ᵃ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵈ ᵗᵉᵉⁿ, ᵐᵒᵛᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ. ᵂʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳᵐᵉʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ?