𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 𝔁 �...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~please read~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~bonus chapter

Chapter 18

3K 96 56
By stainsspermbank

It was the end of the day and I felt I was being watched. I looked around the room and no one was staring at me. I glanced out of the window and saw the league. I ran to the window to make sure I saw what I saw. I made eye contact with Shigaraki and he smirked.
"I'm going to die" I muttered
"Huh?" Dad asked
"Nothing" I walked back over to my bag. I stuffed everything into it. I zipped it up and put it on. Everyone watched me start walking to the door.
"Y/n where are you?" Dad asked
"I'm going to test my luck, if this is the way I die tell ma I love her" I laughed "and obviously I love you guys too" I opened the door.
"What are you on about?" Dad asked closing the door from over me.
"Once I leave, look out the window" I said
"Ok fine" dad moved and I left.

I closed the door behind me and started running down the hall. I knew he'd chase me.
"Y/N GET BACK HERE NOW" Dad yelled from up the stairs I continued running and made it outside. Guards were talking to the league. Shigaraki reached out to touch one of them but I quickly pulled the man out of the way.
"Great job cutie" Shigaraki smiled
"Don't ever call me-"
"Y/N GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" dad came stomping out of the building. I huffed and walked over to him "if you try this fucking dumb shit again I'm going to kill you, I get that you think its your fault or something but you're still a child and you don't need to do anything"
"But-"
"Tell me your never going to do this shit again" he interrupted me
"I won't" I said
"Good" he pulled me into a hug "gosh I thought I had lost you"
"I'm fine" I laughed
"Well I didn't know that" dad kissed my forehead and let go.

"Aww what a nice family reunion" Shigaraki smirked. We both instantly stared at him. I took off my blazer and slipped off my tie. I loosed my top button and put up my hair. The guards went to go get more heroes.
"Don't think I'm going to fight you" Shigaraki said "I-"
"I'm not worried about you" I said "bodysuit in the back, what's good?" I glared at Twice. He had been staring at me for ages.
"You stole her from me" he growled. Multiple of him appeared and lunged at me. I got ready to fight but a large explosion came out of nowhere and took out the clones. I ran behind Twice while everyone was distracted by the smoke and stabbed him the rib. I quickly got back to my spot before the smoke cleared.

"H-help" Twice fell to the ground and everyone looked at him but me and Dabi. I looked at where he was staring at it was at Todoroki a few metres away.
"Hey staples" I called out "he's a minor and in a relationship"
"Oh fuck no" Dabi said. I looked through the group again and saw Compress.
"Heyyy" I smiled
"Hi" Compress laughed.
"Are you fucking kidding-"
"I'M SORRY" I interrupted my dad. Twice passed out and the villains focused their attention on me.

Dabi shot fire at me which started the brawl. I walked straight through the fire as the chaos unfolded. I stood in front of Dabi with a blank face. He looked at me confused then started choking. I extracted the oxygen from his body and he fell to the ground.
"I AM HERE" Almight appeared and started helping dad and classmates with the villains. My back was turned to everyone.
"You're finally m-" Shigaraki started. I span around and saw the boys jump him. Before I could say anything Endeavor and Hawks fell from the sky to help.

After a few minutes the villains were defeated.
"So I-" a portal opened and they started getting dragged in. I pulled out a gun and started shooting into it.
"That was for the big head shadow bitch, fuck you" I said still shooting "hold on" I stopped "it's not going to hurt him, he's a shadow" I laughed as the portal closed. I picked up my stuf again "thank you so much for your help and sorry for endangering you" I bowed. I turned back around and Jay was standing directly behind me again.

"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?" I yelled
"I-I-"
"What do you want?" I interrupted him.
"To do this" he slapped me across the face. I looked at me shocked holding my cheek. He had an accomplished smirk on his face. I kicked him in the balls hard and he fell to the ground. I pulled up and sword and put it under his chin.
"Tell me why I shouldn't end your life right now" my eyes flashed red.
"Y-you-"
"Spit it tf out"
"I-"
"I'm so tired of your weird shit" I stepped away from him "the next time you put your hands on me, I'll make sure your parents go on a cute day out, casket shopping" I said.
"Wait I-" he got up and reach out to touch me.
"What did I just say?" I glared at him. He quickly moved his hand "that's what I thought" the bell rang.

I walked over to Endeavor, Almight and Hawks.
"Thank you for your help" I bowed.
"No problem-"
"I just wanted to ask, are you single or-"
"STOP TRYING TO GET WITH MY DAUGHTER" dad pulled me away.
"You're his- she's your- oh wow" he sighed "yeah that's a deal breaker for me" he laughed
"She's literally dating my son" Endeavor said
"Again? I thought he cheated" Hawks looked at him surprised
"What happened was that broke bitch and her Casper the ghost ass friend used their numbers to cheat" I explained
"Oh... so there's no way I'd have a chance" Hawks asked
"No" I laughed
"Mhmm sure, we'll see, bye" he kissed my cheek and flew away.

Everyone stood in silence for a few seconds.
"Did he just-"
"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE BIRD BRAIN" Bakugou yelled.
"Um I think I'm going to go" I said.
"Where are you going?" Dad asked as Almight rushed into the school.
"Um home" I replied
"Can we come over?" Midoriya asked
"No" I said bluntly. Everyone span around to face us "Wait that sounded really mean, I didn't mean it like that, I just want some space" Midoriya took a step back.
"Is that enough?" He asked
"I'll see you later" I kissed his cheek and waved to Todoroki and Bakugou. I walked over to my car as the other students started coming out. I got in and left the driveway.

Aizawa's POV

Y/n waved at the boys then drove away. The other students left to get their bags while the boys and the rest of the Bakusquad walked over to me.
"Did we do something?" Midoriya asked
"No, yes, I don't know" I said "she probably just needs space.
"Is this her way of leaving us?" Todoroki asked
"I don't know" I shrugged
"Do you think we should go check on her?" Bakugou asked
"I don't know, shit always asking questions" I mumbled "I think you should just give her the space she wants" I walked around them but the boys quickly blocked my path again.
"What are her favourite flowers?" Midoriya asked
"Why are you asking me? You're her boyfriends" I continued to go around but they stopped me again "what now?" I groaned "I have a family to get home to"
"Please don't let her date him" Todoroki said
"Who?" I asked
"Hawks" Midoriya said
"Over my fucking dead body" I laughed "it's fine, she won't" I walked back into the school to get my things.

~time skip~
Y/n's pov

I sat down at my desk staring at the wall. I'd been home for about 2 hours but I haven't moved. I slowly got up and got changed out of my uniform.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I felt pretty so I kept it on. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.
"MA WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled
"WEAPONS ROOM" she called out. I walked over to the weapons room.

Both my parents were standing inside looking around at everything. Dad had a list in his hand.
"Oh hi dad, I didn't hear you come in" I smiled
"Are you Ok Y/n?" He put the list down on the island
"Yeah why?" I asked
"Well um the way you left today, it had the boys and I worried"
"Well I'm fine" I walked over to them.
"Are you sure?" Dad asked
"Yes" I smiled
"Ok good" he hugged me "I thought something happened that you're not telling us" he pulled back "is there something that you're not telling us?"
"Ummm" I started thinking "kinda but I'd probably just tell ma" I smiled
"Why not me too?"
"Because you'd have a heart attack"
"Its probably not even that bad, say it"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah"
"Ok, when Todoroki and I had sex yesterday he didn't pull out" I said bluntly. Dad stared down at me blankly. He let go of me and grabbed a loaded gun from the rack. He headed for the door.
"Where are you going Shota?" Mum laughed
"To kill his ass" dad said
"Get your ass back here" mum wheezed.

Dad groaned and put it back. They stood next to each other and stared at me.
"Thank you for being comfortable with me when it comes to me talking about stuff like that" I said
"Who tf said-"
"Of course sweetie" mum laughed "but seriously do you think you are mature enough to deal with babies?"
"No" I replied
"So this is you telling me you don't want kids right now?"
"Of course I don't"
"Ok so to be safe would you like to go on birth control or something?"
"Yeah sure" I said
"Ok we can go to the doctor later to get you checked then get it prescribed" mum said. Dad looked at both of us confused.
"What?" Mum asked
"That was so easy and mature" dad said surprised
"Well yeah how else are we supposed to react" I said
"I really do love you both" dad pulled us into a hug
"We love you too" mum laughed.

The bell rang and we separated.
"I'll get it" I picked up a gun and put it in my waistband.
"Y/n one day you'll do that and it's the postman watch you give him a heart attack" mum laughed
"Larry has already seen my weapons" I laughed and left the room.

I walked to the front door and opened it. The boys were standing there in suits with gifts and flowers.

"Hey guys, you all look so-"
"Y/n we're so sorry about what we did" Midoriya started
"You-"
"We brought you flowers" Bakugou passed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Aww thanks guys but-"
"And we got you more snacks" Todoroki said and piled bags into my arms.
"Thanks you so-"
"Also we-"
"OK HOLD ON" I said. They stopped and looked at me "there's nothing wrong, I'm fine"
"Are you sure?" Todoroki asked
"Yeah but thank you" I smiled "you guys can come in" I walked in and they followed.

They slipped off their shoes and followed me into the weapons room. The gifts covered my face.
"Um hello?" Mum said. I put everything down on the island "Oh sorry sweetie" she laughed "I thought you were a random stranger" she looked at the boys "ooo don't you guys look handsome"
"Thank you" Midoriya smiled
"Why are you wearing suits anyway?" I asked
"We wanted to take you out on a date" Bakugou said.
"Can I go?" I looked at my parents
"Bring her home by 12 or you're all dead" dad said sternly. He stared at Todoroki.
"Did I do something?" Todoroki asked
"Yes, teenagers pregnancy isn't wanted here" dad snapped.
"You told him?" Todoroki looked at me.
"So I'm going to go get ready" I quickly left the room.

I walked back to my room and started getting ready. I took a quickly shower and did my hair and makeup. I put on a nice dress.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I grabbed my phone and keys and headed back to everyone else.
"OK BABY YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL" mum smiled.
"Thank you ma" I smiled
"You look gorgeous honey" dad kissed my forehead.
"Thanks dad" I looked at the boys and they were staring at me "so are you guys ready to go?" I shook my keys.
"I'm driving" Bakugou said.
"Huh?" I asked
"Oh yeah, I got my licence a few days ago" he shrugged
"Wow and you never told me" I said
"I forgot my bad" he kissed my cheek.
"Its fine, bye" I smiled
"Bye" mum waved as we left
"REMEMBER BY 12 OR ELSE" dad yelled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.6K 53
ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ, ᵃ ʳᵘᵗʰˡᵉˢˢ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ˢʰᵒᵗᵃ ᴬⁱᶻᵃʷᵃ, ᵃ ʳᵉˢᵖᵉᶜᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ʰᵉʳᵒ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵈᵒʷⁿ, ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ʰᵉʳ ˢᵒᶠᵗ ˢᵖᵒ...
175K 3.6K 69
ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ'ˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ~ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵒ...
6.1K 185 25
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᴰᵉᵖᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ʷʰᵒ ᴵ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉ. ᴵ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ, ʷʰᵒ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵘˢ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸ?" ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ." ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵒⁿ...
9.8K 174 7
𝙴𝚞𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚊 (𝚗.): 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 [𝙼𝙷𝙰 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜] 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚒...