𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 𝔁 �...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~please read~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~bonus chapter

Chapter 16

3.4K 108 89
By stainsspermbank

(🌶- smut warning, I'll say when it ends)

I walked back to my room and flopped onto my bean bag. I grabbed a pillow and stuffed my face into it. I screamed into it and my muffled shrieks filled the room.
"Sweetie are you ok?" Dad walked in
"Yeah" I put the pillow down.
"Are you sure?" He sat next to me "you just killed that girl"
"I'm fine" I stood up and walked over to the window and opened it.
"What are you-"
"SHE'S DEAD, GO TF HOME" I shouted at the figures across the street. They started getting closer "SO YOU WANT TO BE NEXT, COOL" I ran to the weapons room and came back with a sniper. I put it out the window and aimed.
"Y/n-" I started shooting at the figures. After a few shots they started running away and quickly went through another portal.
"Fucking dumb bitch" I took out the gun and closed the window.

I looked back at my shocked dad.
"Sorry what?" I sat back next to him
"Y/n please tell what the hell that was" he said as I leaned on his shoulder.
"I don't know, I was just angry"
"Why?"
"I thought that she killed him"
"And?"
"And it scared me, I just got them back I don't want to lose them again"
"It's fine-"
"No it's not, I'm a murderer" tears started running down my face.
"Y/n you've beaten literal strangers close to death, she was a villain why are you so effected by this?"
"Because I'm a shit person now" I sniffed
"That's a lie, you're one of the nicest people I've ever met"
"But you have to say that cause you're my dad"
"Well yes but genuinely you have a very kind heart, are we not going to talk about now much money leaves your account every month for that charity for homeless teens"
"That doesn't count, its human decency"
"Yeah its human decency to donate £10 but you donate a minimum of £125 everytime"
"Yeah because they need it more than me"
"Not many people would even bat an eye at that kind of charity, or charity at all, your mother told me about how you encouraged her to help with the soup kitchen in England"
"Yeah cause they needed more volunteers"
"Y/n you gave up football to help those people"
"Yeah so"
"You looked so happy talking to me on the phone about football"
"Yeah I loved it"
"Exactly and you gave it up for others, N/n you're a great person, and the next time you say some dumb shit like that again, I'll kill you"
"I won't" I laughed
"Good, now go see if Midoriya is ok" I nodded and left the room. I stopped and went back into my room "he's in the white one" dad laughed
"Thank you" I smiled and left.

I walked through the house to the other rooms. Mum didn't show me all of the rooms when we first moved in so I was left to find everything myself. I walked into one of the rooms with the luxury white bathroom.

"Yeah so-" the boys stopped and turned to face me.
"Hey" I walked over to them awkwardly "so how are-"
"Y/n can you stop being so weird" Bakugou laughed
"If you think we're going to leave you now, you're wrong" Midoriya looked at me from the tub.
"Really?" I looked at them all
"Nope" Todoroki held onto my waist and pulled me closer "you're stuck with us forever" he leaned in.
"That's fine by me" I smiled and peaked his lips.

🌶
Todoroki quickly deepened the kiss closing the small space between us. One hand cupped my face as the other ran down to my ass. The kiss turned possessive and lustful and I pulled back.
"I-I'm sorry" Todoroki stepped back
"No its fine" I caught my breath. I looked back at Bakugou and Midoriya and they were smiling "what?"
"Kacchan come here" Midoriya said. Bakugou walked over to him and Midoriya pulled him into a kiss.

I leaned on the glass and watched them make out. Bakugou stripped and got into the bath with Midoriya. He was over him still dominating him with kisses. Bakugou ran his hands down Midoriya's torso as Midoriya melted into his touch. My gaze traveled over to Todoroki. He was staring at the boys. I walked over to him.
"Do I have consent?" I asked
"Yes" he leaned in and I kissed him.

I pulled him closer by his belt and continued. He pulled back and stared down at me.
"What?" I looked up at him. Then I looked at the boys and they had stopped and were staring at me.
"So you want to get pregnant, ok fine" Todoroki took off his shirt quickly.
"When did I-" he slammed his lips against mine
"I'm more then happy to give you my babies" he smirked.

He started undressing me and I let him. Midoriya's moans filled the bathroom as Bakugou slipped into him. Todoroki's hand slid down to my underwear. He rubbed the outside of my soaked panties making me squirm.
"Do you want me to fuck you?" Todoroki whispered moving my underwear to the side.
"Yes I- ahh~" he shoved 2 fingers into me. He started pumping them into my smoothly slowly picking up the pace.

"Ahh Todoroki~" I clung onto his shoulders.
"Go on and cum for me baby~" he whispered getting faster. After a few moan filled minutes I came on his hands.
"You taste so good babe~" Todoroki slurped up my juices from his fingers. He pulled me in by my neck and kissed me roughly. He then picked up and put me on the island.

He lowered himself to my downstairs and started eating me out. My head fell back as I held a handful of his hair in my hand.
"Todoroki please~"
"What is it babe?" He stopped "are you Ok? Should I stop?" He came back up to my face level. He had genuine concern on his face.
"I love you so much" I smiled and cupped his face.
"I love you too" he kissed me.

He shuffled around as he deepened the kiss. I felt him at my entrance. He pushed it in and I moaned into the kiss. He thrusted deeply in me while still kissing me.
"Mmm Y/n you're so tight~" he smirked "look at that" he pointed at the bulge in my belly "its me" he smiled. He thrusted fully into me harshly. My moans pitched and my nails dug into his back.
"Babe I'm so close" he whispered
"S-same" I moaned
"Cum with me" he started drilling into me until I felt myself fill up. I came on him and he pulled out.
(End)

"You did so good babe" Todoroki kissed all over my face.
"Thank-"
"Did you just cum in her?" Midoriya asked. Both of our eyes widened. I hopped off the island and sat on the toilet. I peed them walked over to the cabinet. Mum always kept supplies in every bathroom just in case, there was morning after pills with the toiletries. I downed the pill dry.

"You Ok babe?" Todoroki walked over to me
"Yeah" I smiled. I walked over to the shower and turned it on "everyone get in" the boys stood up and got into the shower. I put on a shower cap and joined them. I leaned on Todoroki while he cleaned me up.
"You look cute af" Bakugou smiled.
"Mhmm" I hummed as Midoriya turned off the water. Todoroki picked me up and helped me dry off. He put his hoodie on me and carried me out to the bedroom.

"Oh shit" he whispered
"What?" I turned around and saw our parents and Mina staring at us.
"I-I'm going to go" Endeavor said "goodnight everyone"
"Its getting late so we'll be heading home" Mitsuki said
"See you guys tomorrow" Inko waved and they left. My parents and Mina had their eyes glued on me.
"I took the pill" I jumped off of Todoroki " can we please talk about this tomorrow?" I held Mina's hand and guided her over to the bed.
"Did you clean up?" Mum asked
"Yes" Todoroki said
"Ok then it's fine by me" she shrugged. Everyone looked over at me dad. He looked surprisingly calm. He walked over to me.
"I know you wanted to feel good after you killed that girl" he hugged me "but if you EVER get railed like that in my house again I'm rocking your shit"
"I understand" I hugged back
"Good, now get to bed, you guys have school tomorrow" he let go of me and my parents left the room.

"Before I lecture you, can we talk about how beautiful this room is" Mina looked around amazed
"I know right" Midoriya smiled
"Mhmm" I crawled into the bed
"Damn which one of her fucked her?" Mina asked.
"Me" Todoroki sat on the edge of the bed.
"Wow you really put her ass to sleep" Mina layed down to my right. I snuggled into her chest as I started falling asleep. The boys got into bed to my left. They all continued talking while I passed out.

~time skip~

I woke up on Mina's chest. She was still fast asleep. Her arms were wrapped around my torso so I couldn't move without waking her up.
"Mina?" I whispered. She didn't react "babe?" I shook her slightly. She groaned and opened one eye "can you let go so I can leave please?" I asked
"Why?" She asked
"I need to piss"
"But you never piss in the morning"
"Yeah so"
"Are you Ok?"
"Yeah I just-" she gasped loudly.
"Did he finish in you?"
"Yes..."
"Get tf off of me and go piss" she quickly moved her arms.

I laughed and walked into the bathroom. I peed again and washed my hands. I returned to the room and everyone was awake.
"I'm sorry about what I did Y/n" Todoroki walked over to me
"What did you do?" I asked
"I uh didn't pull out" he said
"Oh that's fine" I shrugged. I then pulled him down to my height by his shirt "but if you ever try that shit again I'll end your fucking bloodline"
"Understood" he smiled and kissed me.

We pulled back and smiled at each other. We then looked over at everyone else.
"You guys are cute af" Mina smiled
"Thank you" I let go of Todoroki "now I'm going to get ready"
"Isn't it a bit early?" Bakugou sat up "it's like 6am"
"Yeah, I'm going to install a new wig" I looked at my messy hair in the mirror
"So you're going to start getting ready an hour earlier because of a wig?"
"Sir I have blue hair and I'm putting on a ginger wig, this will take time" I laughed
"Ok" he walked over to me "well I'm going back to bed" he kissed my forehead and went back to bed.
"I'm with Bakugou" Mina said and looked at me expecting something.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"Can I go back to bed?" She asked
"Yes... why are you asking me?"
"Because they're your boyfriends and me sleeping in the same bed would-"
"Babe I really don't care, you have a boyfriend and self respect so you wouldn't do anything" I started trying to detangle some knots.
"True, night" she got back into the bed with a large gap between her and Bakugou.
"I might as well go back to bed too" Todoroki got in next to Bakugou and they started cuddling.
"I'm coming with you" Midoriya held my hand "I love watching you do your hair"
"Ok let's go" we left the room and headed back to mine.

"So where's the wig?" Midoriya said excited. I walked over to a box in the corner and pulled it out and handed it to him.
"OOOOO THIS IS NICE" he stroked it. He skipped over to my wig heads and put it on "so how do you want it?" He asked
"Honestly do whatever" I smiled and sat at my vanity.
"BET" he got out my hair stuff and started prepping the wig. I started flat twisting my hair down.

Once I was done, I put on the wig cap and applied powder on it so the blue isn't visible.
"Ok I'm done" Midoriya showed me the wig.
"Wait that's cute af, you're getting so good at this babe" I smiled
"Thank you, now put it on" he put it next to me. I started applying the wig and he sat on my bed watching me. I finished and looked over at him.
"So what do you think?" I asked.

"I'M DATING A FUCKING MODEL" Midoriya shouted
"Thank you" I smiled and got up. I checked the time and we were supposed to be getting up by now "ok let's start getting-" the door opened and the boys and Mina walked in.
"Damn you are fine af" Mina walked over to me.
"Thank you" I wrapped my arms around her waist and she cupped my face "you've been looking kinda fine" I smirked
"Shi I mean" she leaned in. Our lips were inches away from each other.

We stared at each other lustfully then pulled back laughing.
"You look really pretty though Y/n" Mina smiled
"Thank you" we let go of each other
"You're so lucky you weren't serious" Todoroki said. Mina went into the bathroom and the boys approached me.
"Are you-"
"Don't ever try that shit again" Bakugou latched onto my neck "do you understand?" I bit my lips and scanned his face "Y/n please don't look at me like that" he let go
"Why not" I moved slightly forward in my seat.
"I'll actually get you pregnant and we can't have that" Bakugou sat on the end of my bed.

I walked over to him and knelt down between his legs.
"I wouldn't mind" I held onto his thighs. He quickly got a hard on.
"I- uh" he avoided eye contact
"Well I'm not going to force you to do anything" I stood up with a smile
"Y/n I thought we were passed the teasing part of our relationship" Bakugou whined
"Oh hell no" I laughed
"Y/nnnn"
"What?"
"Actually ok, we just won't talk" he turned away from me.
"Katsuki you know you can't ignore me" I looked at him and he actually was "Katsuki?" I walked over to him "Katsuki?" He pulled out his phone and started using it "fine then we can do this" I scoffed "we'll see who lasts longer"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.6K 69
ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ'ˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ~ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵒ...
91K 3.5K 40
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 �...
214K 6.2K 41
"𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙. 𝙄𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞�...
480K 8.9K 49
"𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 {𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛}𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝...