Your Eyes Tell // Park Jimin...

De Hobi_Jiminie

{Book Two} (Read Wrong Number // Park Jimin before reading this story.) Y/N and Jimin has been married for fo... Mai multe

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~ *SMUT 🔞*
~ 8 ~ *SLIGHT SMUT 🔞*
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~ *SMUT🔞*
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~ *SMUT 🔞*
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~ *SMUT 🔞*
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~ SMUT 🔞
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ 45 ~ *SMUT 🔞*
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~ *SMUT 🔞*
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~ *SMUT 🔞*
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
~ 58 ~ *SMUT 🔞*
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
~ 61 ~
~ 62 ~ *SLIGHT SMUT 🔞*
~ 63 ~ *SMUT 🔞*
~ 64 ~ *LAST CHAPTER*
Book Three

~ 20 ~

390 16 5
De Hobi_Jiminie

6 months later

Saturday 8:35 am:

Me and Jimin were in our bedroom, just laying there cuddling. Mainly because we didn't want to get up yet. I love when we're able to just do nothing together. I don't have to work today and he doesn't have anything scheduled and we don't always get days like this that often. So whenever we both have a day off, we just relax and not do anything. Our bedroom door opened and Soo-Jin and Jae came inside.

"Morning mom and dad." Soo-Jin said, smiling.

"Morning mommy and daddy!" Jae said. They both jumped onto the bed and laid down between me and Jimin.

"Morning you two." Jimin said.

"Can our Uncles come over mommy and daddy?" Jae asked.

"That's if they can sweetie." I said. "Why don't you go give them a call and see if they can?" I asked.

"Okay mommy!" Jae said. Jimin handed him my phone and Jae called them. "Morning Uncle Kookie." He said. "Can you and the others come over today?" He asked. "Yayy! We can't wait until you get here Uncle Kookie!" He said. "Bye Uncle Kookie." He said, hanging up.

"I'm guessing they're coming over?" I said, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, they'll be here soon mommy and daddy." He said. "Come on get up! We have to be ready for them." He said. Me and Jimin looked at each chuckling.

"Okay. You two go downstairs and watch TV while me and your father gets changed." I said. They nodded their heads and left the room, closing the door behind them. We got out of bed and changed out of our pajamas.

This is what you're wearing:

I went downstairs after finishing getting dressed and the kids were watching a cartoon. I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast. About ten minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"They're here!" Jae shouted from the living room. Jimin went and answered it and the rest of BTS walked inside.

"Uncles!" Jae shouted along with Soo-Jin. Jimin walked into the room while the kids were attacking the others with love.

This is what Jimin is wearing:

"Do you need any help baby?" He asked.

"Can you help me plate the food please?" I asked. He nodded his head and started playing the food. Once breakfast was done, we called everyone into the dining room to eat together.

"Y/N, you look great." Taehyung said.

"Thank you Tae." I said, smiling.

"She always looks great even without any—" Jimin said, before earning a hit from me. "Ow." He said, looking at me.

"Don't say that in front of them." I said, glaring.

"Sorry baby, I couldn't help myself." He said. We all laughed a second later. After eating we all went into the living room and started a movie.

"How far along are you in your pregnancy Y/N?" Yoongi asked.

"9 months." I said. "I already look like I'm going to pop." I added, making them laugh.

"We can't wait to meet the third Park child." Jungkook said. "Are you two excited to be older siblings?" He asked them.

"Of course we are Uncle Kookie. I want to meet him or her now, I don't want to wait any longer." Jae said.

"I'm sorry that you have to wait sweetie but they'll be here before you know it." I said.

4 hours later

Jungkook was playing Overwatch with Soo-Jin and Jae in the living room. I was cleaning the house even though Jimin said that he'll do it but I can't help myself. I like keeping the house clean.

"Baby, let me clean for you." He said.

"You're really persistent." I said.

"I care about your health and the baby's health." He said. "You're getting closer to your due date so you shouldn't be cleaning, you should let me do it for you." He added.

"Okay Jimin, you win." I said. "But what am I supposed to do now?" I asked.

"Go watch Jungkook and the kids play the game." He said.

"Alright." I said, walking to the living room and sat down on the couch. I know Jimin cares about me, that's why I love him and he's also very handsome.

"Y/N, you're bigger than your last pregnancies." Namjoon said.

"I am? I didn't notice that." I said. I stood up, with the help of Namjoon and Yoongi, and started to walk to the kitchen until I felt something wet go down my legs. I knew exactly what it was and a second later I had a contraction. I walked to the living room and I saw Jimin sitting down, looking exhausted. "Jimin." I said.

"What is it baby?" He asked, looking at me.

"Ummm...my water broke." I said. His went wide and he stood up fast.

"We have to get you to the hospital!" He shouted. He ran and grabbed the baby bag while the others were getting ready to leave. Everyone was soon in the car even though we had to take different cars since there wasn't enough room for all of us in one car.

I was in the back seat leaning against Jimin and squeezing his hand when a contraction comes. The car was going slow and I figured it was traffic.

"Why of all times do we have to get stuck in traffic?!" Jimin shouted.

"Jimin it's okay, there's enough time to get to the hospital." I said. That didn't stop him from worrying. It's sweet how worried he is of me, makes me fall more in love with him.

30 minutes later

After awhile, we finally got to the hospital. My contractions were currently about 35 minutes apart.

"My wife is in labor!" Jimin shouted to the receptionist.

"You are Y/N? Oh my god! I'll get a nurse to bring you a wheelchair and wheel you to a room." Lisa said. A nurse soon came and I sat in the wheelchair. I was wheeled to a room and I changed into the hospital gown. I got on the bed and waited for the doctor.

"Ahh." I groaned in pain from a contraction. A doctor then walked inside and smiled at me.

"Hello Mrs. Park." He said. "How far apart are your contractions?" He asked.

"Now 25 minutes apart." I said. He nodded his head before speaking.

"Okay let's check how dilated you are." He said, sitting down in a chair between my legs. "You're 4 cm dilated, so I'm going to have you walk around to speed up the process." He said. Jimin helped me stand up and I was walking around.

2 hours later

My contractions were much closer about 5 minutes apart. I was back on the bed and the doctor was getting ready to deliver the baby.

"When I say push, you push for ten seconds." He said. "Okay, push!" He said. I pushed as hard as I can while squeezing Jimins hand. "Now breath." He said. I stopped pushing and started taking deep breathes.

3 hours later

One last push and the baby was born. I then had another contraction.

"Why is she having another contraction?" Jimin asked.

"She's having another baby." The doctor said. "You know what to do." He said. "Push!" He shouted. I pushed hard for ten seconds then took a breathe.

2 hours later

I was sweating bullets when I pushed one more time and the second baby came out. I didn't have anymore contractions. I was very exhausted from giving birth to twins. They brought the babies in and one was wrapped in a blue blanket while the other was wrapped in a pink one.

"You had a girl and boy." The nurse said. I smiled faintly since I was tired. The nurse handed the babies to me and I smiled at them, seeing their cute little faces.

I looked at Jimin and saw a huge smile on his face.

The nurse let the rest of BTS, Soo-Jin and Jae in. They smiled when they saw the twins in my arms.

"You had twins." Taehyung said, showing his box smile.

"Now you have four kids Hyung." Jungkook said, smiling.

"They're so adorable." Hobi said, not able to take his eyes off them.

"Do you have names for your two beautiful babies?" The nurse asked.

"The girls name will be Areum and the boys name will be Taehyun." Jimin said. We didn't think we'll get twins but it's a good thing we thought of a name for both genders.

"Those are great names." The nurse said.

"Soo-Jin and Jae come meet your little brother and sister." Jimin said. They walked over and smiled at their brother and sister.

"I love them already mommy and daddy." Jae said.

"Me too." Soo-Jin said. They stayed a bit longer until they all had to leave.

"I'll come pick you three up tomorrow." Jimin said.

"Okay." I said. "Love you Jimin, you all get home safely." I said.

"We will." Jimin said. "Love you too baby." He said, before they all left. The nurse already took the babies back to the nursery and I felt myself falling asleep.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

14.4K 582 29
Jungkook and Y/N are childhood best friends who fall for each other but too afraid to act on it. Y/N later meets and falls for the charms of Jungkook...
46.5K 906 55
{BOOK THREE} A sequel to the IDOL'S LOVE series This book takes place 2 years later from the second book. (This contains harsh language, and may cont...
840K 28.6K 26
Y/n and Jimin have been arranged in a partnership of two companies. They didnt have feelings for each other. This is before they made a bet to see wh...
6.8K 169 11
He gulped, recalling the sensation of worshiping her satiny, soft skin, the way her lips gasped every time he nibbled on her delicate flesh. His thro...