A Player's Match [Urban]

By cocoabutterkisses

'The Brothers' Sequel Langston Higgins has been through a lot in his life after being abandoned by his mot... More

A Player's Match
Chapter 1: Back Together Agian
Chapter 2: Meeting the Family
Chapter 3: Finesser
Chapter 4 : First Stop Cali
Chapter 6: Secrets and Lies
Chapter 7: Back To NYC
Chapter 8 : How to be a Player
Chapter 9: Wedding Plans
Chapter 10: Learning New Things
Chapter 11: Trouble
Chapter 12: Meeting Tasha
Chapter 13: Tell the Truth
Chapter 14: Operation Fix this Shit
Chapter 15 : Communication
Chapter 16: One on One
Chapter 17: The Past
Chapter 18: The Test
Chapter 19 : The Wait
Chapter 20: New Boyfriend, Who Dis?
Chapter 21 : The Results Part 1
Chapter 22: The Results Part 2
Chapter 23: BMD: Baby Mama Drama
Chapter 24: Gotta Get My Girl Back
Chapter 25: Forgive but NEVER Forget
Chapter 26: Love Don't Change
Chapter 27: Making Up
Chapter 28: Finding Langston
Chapter 29:Georgia's Story Part One
Chapter 30!: Bump in the Road
Chapter 31: Marraige Counseling
Chapter 32: "Two Wrongs Don't Make a right"
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 33:Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Program
Chapter 34: Bend Like Lexi
Chapter 35: B.O.B
Chapter 36: Beginning of the End
Chapter 37: Shit Happens
Chapter 38!: New Shit and Old Friends
Chapter 39: Can You Stand the Rain?
Chapter 40: Paris Anyone?
Chapter 41: Finding Out
Chapter 42: Major
Chapter 43: Exploring Paris
Chapter 44: The Break-UP
I'M Backkkk!
Chapter 45: A Long Night
Chapter 46: Broken Record
Chapter 47: Can I?
Chapter 48: I Just Wanna
Chapter 49: Wedding Bells 👰🏽🤵🏽💒
Chapter 50: Back To The Basics
Chapter 51: Back To the Basic Pt.2
Chapter 52: Baby Reveal
Chapter 53: Georgia's Story Prt. Two
Chapter 54: People Talk
Chapter 55: Baby Love
Chapter 56: Welcome To Hell
Chapter 57: Here We Go Again
Chapter 58: Closure is Best Served Hot
Chapter 59: HIGH Hopes

Chapter 5: Night of Mistakes

1K 47 2
By cocoabutterkisses

Chris
I'm not even going to front I'm drunk as fuck. I haven't gotten this drunk since my first party at college .

Me and Alecie went together, she didn't drink much because she didn't want to get to out of hand and she was still in recovery but I was drunk as fuck.

I was dancing with a girl and she was grinding on me, I felt someone pull me away and the girl pouted and waved at me and I smiled .

"Are you crazy nigga, Alecie would kill you and me both" Justin said pulling me towards the VIP booth.

I laughed uncontrollably, "Chris your drunk do you need me to call you a cab" He said and I shook my head

"I'm ok Justin im gone stay right here" I said and he nodded.

"Ok don't do anything stupid I'm going to go find everybody " he said and I have him the thumbs up.

He chuckled and shook his head, I sat there and someone brought be another drink I drank it and place the cup on the table, I had to piss so I got up and made my way to the bathroom .

I was the only one in there, I walked to the stall and handled my business. When I came out the girl from earlier was there, "I never got your name " she said and I smirked.

"So you followed me in the bathroom" I said going to washed my hands but she blocked me.

"Chris" I said and she moved out of the way, I washed my hands and turned around only to have her be right behind me.

"Why don't we get out of here and have some real fun" she said running her fingers down my chest.

"Nah I'm good, plus I'm married" I said showing my ring.

"Well you weren't dancing like a married man plus she doesn't have to know" she said and closed what little space we did have so that her chest was on my chest and I'm not going to front like little me didn't jump from the gesture .

"Someone's excited" she said smirking, I shook my head putting some distance in between us and moving towards the door. She grabbed my hand and I turned around, she grabbed my face and kissed me.

I grabbed her by the waist and she pull me closer, I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me.

I sat her on a counter and she began to unbuckle my belt.

Julian
Me and Marie were dancing and having a good time since I'm the designated driver I wasn't driving anything, Marie on the other hand was fucked up.

"Mo I'm going to take Marie home she is fucked up I'll be back after I get her in the bed." I said and she nodded

"I'll drive, I haven't drank much, you go get a cab and get her in bed" she said.

"Hey don't be telling my man what to do Bullock" Maire said slurring her words.

"And do it now before I hurt her" she said and I handed her the keys.

I called for a cab and me and Marie got in.

"Juliannnnnnnnnn" Maire said and I rolled my eyes Marie was mad annoying when she is drunk.

"Yes baby" I said and she giggles.

"I Loveeeeeee youuuuuuu" she said and gave me a sloppy wet kiss.

I chuckled, "I love you too baby"

"Yayyyy" she yelled and I shook head.

"We gotta get you home baby girl" I said and she smiled.

We pulled up to the hotel and I paid the man, I picked her up bridal style and she giggles again I carried her up to our room struggling to get the key and try not to let her fall at the same time then I remember Alecie was here so I knocked on the door.

Marie put her head in the crock of my neck and I heard her heavy breathing.

The door opened and Alecie stood there in her pajamas and she looked like she had been crying.

"What's wrong B?" I asked and she smiled shaking her head.

"Nothing I'm fine, she must of had a lot of fun huh?" She said smiling a little.

"Yeah a little to much fun." I said and she laughed moving to the side, I walked into the main room and saw she was sitting in there with a bottle of wine and the TV on mute but what I noticed the most was the tissues

I went and laid Marie down taking off her shoes, I covered her up and kissed her cheek.

I walked out to the room and saw Alecie pouring her another drink. I've known Alecie for a long time now and even before she told me everything about her we were close and I know that something is up.

"Ok spill it" I said sitting beside her, she looked at me and shook her head looking down letting tears slip out.

"Come here" I said and she instantly came crawling in my lap and crying. I held her and rubbed her back, I rocked her back and forth making soothing sounds and trying to calm her down.

"Calm down Alecie and tell me what's going on" I said and she cried even more.

"I thought for sure that this time I was, why can't I have this baby Julian." she said and cried even more.

Langston
Okay I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not a little bit drunk but Georgia. That girl can party, and she even loosened up a little we even dance together but I don't just cling to one girl in the club.

Right now I was pretty much about to fuck this girl on the dance floor.

"Let's go somewhere private" she said after pulling away from the session he were having.

I let her drag me into a secluded place where we were blocked from anyone's view and there was a couch.

She pushed me down and began to unbuckle my pants, when I sprang out her eyes grew big and I smirked.

"Too much to handle?" I said and she smiled taking me in her hands and then in her mouth.

I'm not going to front, the head was good she defiantly knew what she was doing and I placed my hand on her head pushing her further down but she had a good movement going.

"Damn" I mumbled, I was about to cum and she still didn't pull away when I did she swallows it whole, she stood up and lifted her dress up showing she didn't have anything underneath.

She climbed on top of me and adjusted to my size but eventually began to get a pace going.

I grabbed her by the ass guiding her as she moved in sync with me, I flipped us over so I could get this over with there's plenty more girl out there.

I rammed into her making her moan in pleasure, I felt her walls tighten up and soon she came. I stroke some more still feeling unsatisfied then I felt me about to climax I pulled out before I could bust a nut inside her she isn't finna trap my ass. She put her mouth down there and swallowed that too, this girl is a freak she better be glad I like that shit.

"Damn girl !" I said and she looked up and smirked, she stood up and wiped her mouth.

She straightened her hair and pulls her dress down she gave me a wink and left the area, she i like that shit other girl would be clinging to my ass.

I buttoned my pants and turned to see Georgia, she shook her head.

"I should have told them I couldn't find you" she said and motioned for me to follow her.

"Don't hate I was trying to wait for you but you was on the shit" I said following her watching her ass when she walked.

"Stop that, and come on my mission was to find you while Justin looked for Chris now come on before you get both of our asses left" she said and headed towards the entrance.

"Well it wouldn't be too bad I'll be with you " I said putting my arm around her.

"Oh god please remove you arm of hoeness off me" she said jumping and walking towards the car.

I smirked and followed behind her, for her to be so little her ass was fat.

Justin

I groaned I knew I should have called his ass a cab when I pulled him away from that hoe.

Now I gotta look for this grown ass nigga, I walked to the bathroom because that the last place I didn't look.

A girl came out fixing her dress and wiping her lips and I shook my head, this is why I don't like clubs it's full of hoes and dumb niggas.

The door opened and the dumbest nigga of them all walked out.

I placed my head in my hands , "Chris please tell me you didn't just fuck her" I said he looked at me with the dumbest look on his face and I don't know what came over me but I punch the shit out of him.

He stumbled back and held his nose, "What the fuck Justin"

"Don't what the fuck me! How you gon cheat on Alecie out of all the dumb shit you ever did in your life this is on a whole other level of fucked up!" He held his head down I almost punch his ass again but Langston grabbed me.

"Woah there, lets just chill out before both of y'all  niggas go to jail" he said.

"Fuck you Langston and you better keep his drunk stupid ass away from me or I won't hesitate to kill him" I said walking out the club and getting in the car.

"Where Chris, Langston went on to look for y'all " Mo said and i ignored her because if I talk to her I'm going to blow up.

I can't believe he would do some shit like this, he knows more than anything that this shit is going to kill Alecie

Alecie
I'm pretty sure I drank this whole bottle of wine but this shit is light work, I could have drank more but I'm trying not to get fucked up because I still haven't told Chris what's going on.

"Are you going to tell him B?" Julian asked I looked at him and chugged the rest of the wine.

"I don't even know, I just feel like if I can't even give him a child then what kind of wife am I Julian , I can give the man who raped me a child but the man I love I can't even get pregnant " I said tearing up again.

He grabbed some tissues and I wiped my eyes because I was about to break down again.

"B, maybe it's not the right time but that doesn't make you less of a woman you are beautiful inside and out and Chris is lucky to have you we all are. Don't keep thinking about the past because you'll never move on with your future" he said and I nodded.

"Thank you JuJu" I said, and he smiled wiping my tears.

"Don't worry about Pumpkin" he said and I laughed pushing him a little.

"Not the nicknames again, please god I can't deal with them" I said and he laughed.

The door opened and everybody came in, Justin walked past everyone with Mo in tow. What the hell happened with them, Georgia  came in and she was fucked up so Langston carried her in her room because she kept stumbled over shit. Then Chris came in and he walked past me he didn't even look at me.

"Chris!" I yelled after him, I got up and hugged Julian

"Thanks JuJu I need that talk" I said and he nodded.

"Anytime B" he said and I hugged him again before walked towards our room. When I got there the shower was running indicating he was taking a shower I turned the light off and got in bed.

After twenty minutes the shower turned off and the door opened, I heard Chris shuffling and then I felt the bed shift.

It was weird thought because he usually brings me closer but not tonight, I moved closer to him and grabbed him arm wrapping it around me.

"Did you have fun?" I asked and he was silent

"Chris" I said and I heard his heavy breathing indicating he was sleeping I sighed and cuddle close to him. I wish he was awake because I need him to the most right now.

_____________

Uh - Oh Chris  done fucked up.

Julian is such a sweetheart

Georgia sound a little jealous

Langston is nasty

And Justin is a real nigga for taking up for his baby sis lol

Comment,share,like 😘😘👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 26
When Christian's family moves to a new town Christian is not happy. He misses his old school in the big city with all of his friends and family. Then...
294K 6.5K 27
COMPLETED 5.14.18 SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND Book 2/4 of the Adam's series - "I promise, I will ask you soon enough." He kisses my lips gentl...
1K 43 36
Becca Adams has a plan:- 1) Survive Senior Year with as little drama as possible - so far that was working 2) Ensure that her mot...
109K 5.5K 53
Chivonn's a girl in her mid-twenties working a mediocre job struggling just to get by. Her brother Bryan is a father of two young children is also st...