Enthralled Me || tk

staend द्वारा

The emotions of pain and anger had always been swallowed down and tolerated by him. His upsetting past never... अधिक

-
Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
Epilogue

14.

9.7K 715 108
staend द्वारा

Third person pov

"Tae, I really want to help you but there is only one place I can take you to, and I don't think that place is any better than this," Jimin says, his voice not more than a whisper.

He had been coming to the pack mansion every day now, just to speak to Taehyung.

He'd always act like he was here to meet Jungho so that the demon wolf doesn't suspect anything. Jungho wasn't even aware of the extreme hatred that Jimin held for him and it was better that way.

They were in a room at the moment, Namjoon guarding it from outside. They would be informed by Namjoon if anyone--a warrior or Jungho--was coming near the room they were in.

"Jiminie, please just get me out of here. I can't stay here. I'm scared every day that maybe these people will beat me to death like the way they did to many of these omegas. I can't take it anymore. Please," Taehyung begs, desperation lacing his words.

Jimin looks at him with sad eyes. The boy was traumatized; he knew it.

Even after getting out of here, Taehyung will still feel the fear that he feels here. But nobody could do anything about that now as they can't go back in time to fix things.

Jimin could only save his bestfriend from further torture. Taehyung was the only one he had now.

His mom and dad left him here, in the terrene pack, stating that they had had enough of the pack and the head alpha. (Jungho is his dad's brother)

Jimin was only seventeen back then and had refused to go anywhere away from terrene because he didn't want to stay away from Taehyung.

He couldn't leave the boy alone knowing how much the younger depended on him for his happiness.

And it wasn't like he would like being away from him anyway. The past years, everyday was hell for him.

Every fucking day he would think about Taehyung but convinced himself that the omega was somewhere else for his own safety but once he realized where the younger actually was, he felt like killing himself.

All he had was the younger now. And his mate...

He shakes his head, removing every other thought from his mind and concentrating on Taehyung.

"Okay, then are you ready to go to Jeon Jungkook's house? Do you know him? He's Jungho's son," Jimin says but his tone was oddly laced with anger.

Jeon Jungkook... my mate. The one who walked past me like he didn't realize that I was his mate.

Taehyung doesn't speak. He was too deep in thought. He had cried enough now. He wanted to know why Jungkook did that.

He has always treated his mate like he's the most important thing in the world and his mate? He just walked past him, not even looking at him.

He wanted to know why. He had strong willpower and after going through all of whatever he did, he couldn't let go of his dreams of being with his mate.

He needed the trueblood. He loved him, not from now but from years ago. He wouldn't give up on his love like as if it was nothing at all.

"Yes, I know him. All of the omegas and warriors here call him young master and. I'm fine with going to him," he whispered.

"Taehyung, you don't know him. He's no better than Jungho. He... he just..." Jimin sighed, thinking about his cousin who he hates after what happened two years ago.

The incident which had broken his heart even more than it already was.

"He isn't a person who would treat you the way you need to be, baby," Jimin says, sadly.

Jimin had tried to talk to Jungho, obviously not revealing that he was Taehyung's friend.

He tried convincing Jungho to get to leave the omegas but to no avail at all.

Jungho was really cruel.

"Why Jiminie? Why will he not treat me like I need to be?" He asks with a soft voice. He had decided to not tell Jimin about Jungkook being his mate, he was keeping it as a secret for now.

"He... Look Tae, he isn't a bad person. He was really different when we were younger, but he's turned stone-hearted now. He lacks in emotions. He's just become like Jungho" Jimin sighed.

No, that can't be possible. If Jungkook really was like that then he wouldn't threaten those warriors who were hitting me the other day. He wouldn't have given first aid if he didn't care, if his heart was stone hearted.

He wouldn't hand Jennie noona his plate of food and tell her to eat it, rather, if he was like Jungho, then he would just arrogantly throw the food away.

"I'll go there, Jimin. I'm ready. Anywhere but here but you need to take the others too. Please they're al--" Taehyung says, determined but Jimin cut him off.

"Tae, that is not possible right now. It will be really difficult to get you out. Even thinking about trying to save the others is a really big thing for now," Jimin says, sternly. Taehyung pouts sadly, nodding.

Jimin sighed again and ruffled his hair before pecking his lips and getting up.

"I'm going to Jungho now. I'll speak to him and try to make him fall for my trap."

Taehyung just nods, having no idea about what he was going to do.

They both walked out of the room and went different ways; Taehyung to the kitchen along with Namjoon who was asking him a few questions and Jimin to Jungho's office.

Jennie informed Taehyung that he was supposed to take drinks to the demon wolf's office which immediately made his inners churn in anxiousness.

He hated going anywhere near the man.

Jimin knocked on the door, twice, before he heard a 'come in'. He mentally prepared himself before opening the door and going in.

"Uncle," he chirps and grins fakely. Jungho smirked at him.

"You're coming here really often nowadays, Jimin. Is there a special reason for that?"

"Oh no no. I just want to be like you, powerful. I'm coming here to study you so I can become like you."

The prideful man believed his words without suspecting anything. Jimin's words were flattering him and he loved listening to praises.

There was no chance of him thinking that Jimin was up to something against his pleasure.

"That's good. Atleast I'll have someone who wants to become like me. The useless trueblood is just so pathetic," he says and shakes his head, referring to Jungkook as 'useless trueblood'.

And even though Jimin hated Jungkook, he still found himself getting angry because of the words he said because Jungho used to describe his cousin.

It was partly his fault that Jungkook had become like the way he is anyway.

But he kept quiet about it.

"Speaking about Jungkook... you know that his birthday is coming up, right uncle?" Jimin asks. Jungho gets confused.

"Yes..."

"And I heard that you were trying to make him feel like you're genuinely worried and care for him so he could believe you want the best for him. You want his powers, am I right?"

Jungho thoughtfully nods. Jimin opened his mouth to continue speaking but a knock on the door stopped him.

"Come in," Jungho uttered. Jimin's heartbeat gets faster when he saw Taehyung entering, with a tray in his hand, a drink placed on it.

"H-head alpha... your drinks," Taehyung stuttered. He was always scared when he was around the demon wolf.

The broken voice of his made Jimin's heart clench.

"Oh look! Jimin, this is my slave, Kim Taehyung is his name I guess. He's pretty, isn't he?" Jungho asks, going towards Taehyung and standing beside him.

Taehyung shuddered. Jimin clenched his hand on his thigh.

"Yes, h-he's very pretty," Jimin says, hiding his anger.

"But he's pathetic. He only has beauty, nothing else. He does no work properly, utterly useless," Jungho grumbled and pushed Taehyung intentionally, making him jerk forward and fall.

The glass fell off the tray and crashed on the floor, piercing his skin when he fell on top of it.

He started bleeding but still made no noise at all. Just tears rolled down his cheek. He was just before Jimin's feet.

To say that Jimin was fuming in anger would be an understatement.

He wanted to get up and beat the demon wolf to death which wasn't even possible because he couldn't die.

His hands itched to help the younger but he couldn't do it.

"Get up, slut! Leave the fucking office, I don't want to see you here, do you understand?!" Jungho yelled as he kicked the youngest in the room. Taehyung whimpered as he forced himself to get up.

Resisting the urge to throw himself on Jimin and get comforted by him, he just ran out with his legs ready to give out.

Jungho sat back down on the chair.

"So Jimin... what were you saying?"

Jimin was quiet for a while, he was trying to collect himself.

He loathed himself for not doing anything when his bestfriend was getting beaten up right before him but he couldn't really do anything, could he?

"Uncle, Jungkook's birthday is coming. So I thought you could gift him something. You want to please him, right?"

"Yes! That would be a great idea! What could I give that useless trueblood?" Jungho asks. Jimin bites back a sob as he said the next words.

"You could g-give him that slave who just came right now. You said he was useless right? So he's of no use to you but no alpha would refuse to have an omega, don't you think? That slave can be his servant or a s-sex slave, whatever Jungkook wants him to be."

His heart clenched at the words he said.

I'm sorry, Tae. I don't mean it. I'll never let anything like that happen to you and I know that Jungkook would never do that to you, whatever the reason may be.

Jungho gets lost in thought as he saw the good and bad sides of whatever Jimin suggested.

If someone would give him a virgin omega, he would really be elated and would even feel like that person was trying to make a good relation with him.

If he gave the slave to his son then Jungkook would also think that he's trying to be a good father to him now.

What would he lose? Just an omega. He had many of them anyway. Fucking him wouldn't be any better than fucking someone.

Taehyung wasn't any use to him anyway. He had turned 18 but hadn't got his heat yet.

He wasn't even interested in the omega anymore. He would definitely choose getting more than power than being able to fuck the boy so there wasn't any reason for him to ignore his suggestion.

"Whatever you're saying does feel right. I mean, I bought that male omega to make him my own sex slave, but I think he'd be of more use if I'd give him to Jungkook." He talks of Taehyung as if he is an object.

That is what they treat omegas like: an object, a slave, like as if they don't feel, don't have a heart. They hurt those people who are the most sensitive at heart.

"Yes, uncle. I can take the slave to Jungkook and hand it to him after telling him that you've sent him there."

"Thank you, Jimin! You're so much better than my own son."

He's not your fucking son! You can't be a father when all you've wanted is him to be a servant who'd listen to your orders and do everything you say!

Jimin wanted to yell those words but keeps shut. He gets up, bowing down at Jungho and leaves.

I'll make sure you suffer for this, Jungho. I wish your worst nightmare comes true.

x-x-x-x-x-x

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

122K 6.3K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
142K 5K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
102K 5.5K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...