Guardian | BTS

Taekooksnoona

The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down... Еще

Intro
Chapter 1- Meeting the boys
Chapter 2- Caught
Chapter 3-Wet
Chapter 4- No questions asked
Chapter 5- Target Practice
Chapter 6- Tell me
Chapter 7- Jimin
Chapter 8- Taehyung
Chapter 9- Guardian
Chapter 10- Kiss
Chapter 11- Jungkook
Chapter 12- Seokjin
Chapter 13- Company
Chapter 14- Yoongi
Chapter 15- Meeting
Chapter 16- Hoseok
Chapter 17- honey
Chapter 18- Go time
Chapter 19- Lets get it
Chapter 20- Set up
Chapter 21- Focus
Chapter 22- Smitten
Chapter 23- Shift
Chapter 24- Just a job
Chapter 25- Hope
Chapter 26- Breakdown
Chapter 28. Look what you started
Chapter 29. Sharing?
Chapter 30. The Girls
Chapter 31- Lockdown
Chapter 32- Snake
Chapter 33- Got him
Chapter 34- The aftermath
Chapter 35- Worry
Chapter 36- Uncle?
Chapter 37- Dark hour
Chapter 38- Unexpected
Chapter 39- Kiss
Chapter 40- Unspoken words
Chapter 41- What actually happened
Chapter 42-...Is that
Chapter 43- Family
Chapter 44- Reaching out
Chapter 45- Lets talk
Chapter 46- The island
Chapter 47- Shes back...
Chapter 48- Hang on
Chapter 49- We did it
Chapter 50- Death
Chapter 51- Lover boy
Chapter 52- I know you do
Chapter 53- sad eyes
Chapter 54- I love you
Chapter 55- Unsure
Chapter 56- What if...
Chapter 57- closure
Chapter 58- Against the Rules
Chapter 59- Over
Chapter 60- Love
Peaches

Chapter 27. Jung family

3.8K 227 30
Taekooksnoona

Twenty seven

Once we walk into the house arms are wrapped around me, his chest is hard but his smell is distinct. "I'm so sorry" Namjoon whispers into my hair as his lips press a kiss to it. I hug him back and mumble my own sorry before he pulls back to look at me, I don't wanna face him in fear I'll give away my weakness but he lifts my chin and searches my face.

"Are you okay? We were so worried"

I nod and cast my gaze down "I'm fine I'm sorry I took off like that I just...needed some air" Jimin grabs my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze before He disappears up the stairs, at the top of the stairs on the bridge I'm met with honeycomb eyes staring down at me. He looks pissed but I don't let it phase me.

"Zara is with Seojun in his room, he was upset you weren't there to put him to sleep but don't worry we told him you were out running an errand with uncle Jimin" I nod feeling guilt invade my insides. "Thanks Namjoon and again I'm really sorry"

He pulls me to his hard chest again and caresses my hair "No need to apologize I'm just glad you're safe. I'm sorry we didn't consider your feelings or ask how you are holding up. I know this can be a lot for anyone" I nod and then force myself to get it together, I couldn't even go break down in my room because it wasn't mine anymore.

"It's okay Namjoon really, I'll be fine I promise. I'm really tired though"

He nods and walks with me up the stairs "We arranged for Sona to just move into Yoongi's room if you'd like to go back to your own bedroom. We changed the bedding and I'll buy you a new mattress tomorrow I promise"

I force a smile and nod my head before making my way to my own room. At least I have my own space back for now. "Thanks namjoon, and again I'm sorry" I mumble he weakly smiles and kisses my lips softly before pulling away.  I cast my gaze down and then head into my room, as the door shuts I allow myself to be vulnerable again and let it all out once more, I just felt emotional. I hated it.

Taehyung's POV

I feel so relieved when I see her walk through the front door, she was so incredibly stupid for leaving like that in a time like this. Anyone could have been out there waiting and watching, they could have took her or even shot her on sight just for being affiliated With us.

She looks like she had been crying which makes me more upset, I didn't want to see her ever cry. I glance over in the corner of the living room entrance and see Hoseok's worried eyes watching her as well. I feel anger boil inside me and then Jimin gives her hand a squeeze and this seems to relax her which makes me feel hurt. I wanted to be that for her, I wanted to be her comfort. I hated that something changed before us and I'm still not sure what it is.

I watch closely as the two make there way up the stairs, Hoseok catches my dark gaze before he turns away and disappears. Once y/n is in her room I take off towards the other door, I don't even knock I just walk in.

"What do you want Taehyungah it's late and I'm tired"

I shut the door and meet the blue orbs "why did she leave? What happened?" I know he's upset with me especially since I've been spending so much time with Aisha but I didn't care at the moment.

"She just needed some air a lot of shit happened and she needed a moment to breath"

I search his eyes for any tells but sadly he seems to be telling the truth "plus she seemed upset about you being taken" I furrow my brows in confusion. "I'm not taken what are you talking about? Did you tell her that?" He shakes his head as he removes his shirt to change I can see his muscles flexed though in irritation.

"Nope just her own observations"

I roll my eyes "well did you tell her me and Aisha are friends?" He simply shrugs before he climbs in his bed, I have to clench my fist in order to not beat the shit out of him right now. I loved him like a brother but Jimin can be such an asshole sometimes.

"You know you're not the only one who cares for y/n Taehyung. She's feeling pushed aside and lonely, all these new woman around taking her place is making her feel unwanted. I don't think she will leave because above everyone and everything she loves Seojun the most and wants what's best for him. But she doesn't deserve to feel the way she does when she's done nothing but take care of us all over the last eight months"

I can feel and hear how angry Jimin is but I listen and take each word into consideration "Now get out I'm tired" he grits laying down and shutting his light off. I turn away and make my exit not mumbling another word to my best friend.

What he was saying made sense but y/n had to know that she was irreplaceable right? I make my way over to her room now and put my ear to the door. My heart breaks when I hear her crying on the other side. My fingers twitch to open the door and comfort her but I don't. I let her have her space and go my own way.

The next morning it's as if nothing happened last night, when I enter the dinning room everyone is chatting about nonsense and shoving food into their faces. Even y/n is laughing quietly at some crap my hyung was saying. I try to catch her gaze but she continues to avoid me, that's the only thing that seems to have not changed. Another thing that was annoying was the pink haired boy was in my spot sitting next to y/n.

"We have a big day tomorrow so I want you all to take it easy today relax a bit I'm going to need you all sense Jungkook won't be able to come with us"

I nod and take a seat at the other end of the table, Aisha smiles over at me. I nod but don't smile back at her, I can feel eyes on us almost instantly. Aisha was a beautiful girl, she always had been and we got along almost too well sometimes but I could never look at her in that way.

She was more like a sister at times and I knew how much Jimin loved her they had their claim on each other so I would never cross that line. I hope he knew that but judging by the tension between us I'm guessing I'd have to make myself clear about that situation later today. Aisha seems to be upping her flirt though I hope she wasn't feeling some type of way towards me all of a sudden.

"Y/n wanna run a few errands with me after this?"

My head whips a bit too fast towards the voice. Causing a few people to glance over at me with weird expressions. "As long as it's okay with Zara and Namjoon" I give my brother a look but he isn't getting what I'm saying "of course it's okay love" Zara answers and I sigh. Hoseok smiles wide as him and y/n exchange looks.

"Do you think that's smart? Soohyun can have people waiting outside for us. Why would you allow her out and risk her life like that?"

I can't help my tongue. Namjoon looks pissed as he glances over at a worried Seojun, I had forgotten my nephew was at the table. I give him an apologetic look but Namjoon doesn't budge. Giving me that cold stare much like our father used to do when I'd fuck up.

"We will be fine I would never let anything happen to y/n"

Hoseok responds not even looking my way. "I'll protect your love buddy don't worry okay?" He smiles towards Seojun, I meet Zara's furious gaze and I put my head down as the chatter starts up again.

Maybe I'd follow them just in case...or does that seem too crazy?

Your POV

"I didn't think you meant you had actual errands to run"

I chuckle, I feel a bit better today. After letting out my pent up emotions last night I told myself I'd have to be strong again and put my emotions and feelings aside. I was here for a job and would have to treat it as such to detach myself from certain people. Though it was going to be harder than I thought.

"I have to get all this done today cause I'm not sure when I'll be able to get the chance to in the near future"

I nod as we get back in the car, Hoseok's car was more flashy than Taehyung's it was a bright yellow with matte black finishes it was to die for. "I have to go drop this off to my family but you don't have to come in if you don't want" he mumbles suddenly looking nervous.

We had ran around the city doing random errands he needed done and then stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things what I was assuming for our house but apparently was for his own family. I sometimes forget that these people have normal family.

"I don't mind unless it's uncomfortable for you"

"No not at all I just didn't wanna make you feel uncomfortable in any way"

I smile and shake my head as he speeds off towards our next destination which isn't too far from the city but still is a bit a ways to Namjoon's house. "You'll have to excuse my sister she's a bit annoying" he mumbles as we pull into the driveway and park. I chuckle as we hop out of the low car and help grab a few bags.

"You really don't have to I can do it"

I push him away with my hip and ignore him as I help. Before we can reach the door it swings open and a beautiful petite woman appears, she looks just like Hoseok. Her eyes quickly find mine and she smiles wide "wow you're so pretty, way too pretty to be with my brother." Hoseok tsks and shoves the bag of food at her. "She's just a friend where is mom?"

"I'm Jiwoo! The prettiest jung sibling, what's your name? And mom just left"

She mumbles shoving the bag back at Hoseok before quickly making her way to me and grabbing the bag from me. "Oh hi I'm y/n" I smile and bow slightly "again you're too pretty to know my brother, then again I've never seen my brother with a woman before you must be very special"

Hoseok emerges back outside with empty hands and shakes his head "y/n don't listen to her she's crazy" jiwoo chuckles and sticks her tongue out at him as Hoseok grabs the rest of the stuff from her. "Hard to believe she's the older sister huh" he teases back. I smile as jiwoo grabs my hand and pulls me into their home.

"Older, prettier and smarter"

Hoseok tsks again and takes my hand from hers, jiwoo all but giggles as she watches how annoyed her little brother is getting. She was a beauty and had that happy aura about her like Hoseok.

"We can't stay long and I'm not sure when I'll be back next so here give this to mom"

He mumbles whipping out his wallet and handing her a wad of cash. Jiwoo's face falls a bit as she takes the money, her worried eyes glance at me quickly then to her brother "More than last time, you sure your coming back?"

The happy aura all but leaves as they exchange looks I feel slightly awkward and put my head down. "Just making a bit more no need to worry sis, I'll be back in a month or so okay? Make sure you tell mom I love her and if you guys need anything else you know to just call me"

I shift when I feel him move and when I glance over I see the siblings embracing each other, it must be hard knowing what your brother does to provide and not knowing if he'll be hurt or come home again.

"It was nice meeting you y/n I hope Hoseok brings you back again. Maybe then we can actually hang out I can even cook dinner"

I smile at the offer but Hoseok cuts us off "I doubt it now take care and don't do anything stupid to embarrass me while I'm gone" jiwoo rolls her eyes and I smile weakly as Hoseok guides me back to the front of the house. "If I can I'll come back" I whisper and jiwoo smiles

"It would be nice to have a girl friend for a change"

I nod in agreement before Hoseok opens my car door. I get in then he shuts the door and talks to jiwoo for a few more moments. I can tell it's not a very good conversation by the looks on her face.

"She's sweet and pretty"

I smile once we take off from the home "I'm the prettier sibling y/n" he teases and I chuckle "Is it hard being away from them so much?" Again I know I shouldn't be asking questions but lately my curious mind and fearless mouth take over.

"Yes, but it's best I stay away so I don't draw attention to them in any way"

I nod knowing what he means. "I guess having no family has its perks" I mumble looking out the window I can feel his curious gaze on me so I answer the unspoken question

"If anything happens to me no one would care, they wouldn't be able to hold anything over me because I don't have anyone."

When I feel the warmth of his palm on my thigh I look over at his concerned features.

"Wrong you have all of us now"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

286K 14.6K 31
The landlord looks at the both of us, unsure of what to say. "I'm sorry but this is the last apartment here left. Why can't you just split cost and b...
447K 6.7K 60
🌹completed for now🌹 🐰There is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry🐰 PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!
208K 5.4K 53
oh, honey. | best rank; #51 of 396 - yoongixreader category, as of september 9, 2018 #165 of 381 - yoongixreader, as of september 18, 2018 #74 of 3...
44.6K 556 20
Book 3 HIGHEST RANKING #16 on sickfic #99 on junghoseok #64 on kimnamjoon A series of issues/problems in life. This book is a sickfic/mental health...