Guardian | BTS

By Taekooksnoona

The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down... More

Intro
Chapter 1- Meeting the boys
Chapter 2- Caught
Chapter 3-Wet
Chapter 4- No questions asked
Chapter 5- Target Practice
Chapter 6- Tell me
Chapter 7- Jimin
Chapter 8- Taehyung
Chapter 9- Guardian
Chapter 10- Kiss
Chapter 11- Jungkook
Chapter 12- Seokjin
Chapter 13- Company
Chapter 14- Yoongi
Chapter 15- Meeting
Chapter 16- Hoseok
Chapter 17- honey
Chapter 18- Go time
Chapter 19- Lets get it
Chapter 20- Set up
Chapter 21- Focus
Chapter 22- Smitten
Chapter 23- Shift
Chapter 24- Just a job
Chapter 25- Hope
Chapter 27. Jung family
Chapter 28. Look what you started
Chapter 29. Sharing?
Chapter 30. The Girls
Chapter 31- Lockdown
Chapter 32- Snake
Chapter 33- Got him
Chapter 34- The aftermath
Chapter 35- Worry
Chapter 36- Uncle?
Chapter 37- Dark hour
Chapter 38- Unexpected
Chapter 39- Kiss
Chapter 40- Unspoken words
Chapter 41- What actually happened
Chapter 42-...Is that
Chapter 43- Family
Chapter 44- Reaching out
Chapter 45- Lets talk
Chapter 46- The island
Chapter 47- Shes back...
Chapter 48- Hang on
Chapter 49- We did it
Chapter 50- Death
Chapter 51- Lover boy
Chapter 52- I know you do
Chapter 53- sad eyes
Chapter 54- I love you
Chapter 55- Unsure
Chapter 56- What if...
Chapter 57- closure
Chapter 58- Against the Rules
Chapter 59- Over
Chapter 60- Love
Peaches

Chapter 26- Breakdown

3.6K 233 15
By Taekooksnoona

Twenty six

I'm grateful that when I wake up and sneak into seojun's room the house is still sound. I shower and get ready for the day having to use extra make up to cover up the bite marks Hoseok left on my neck.

I was happy that most of the new faces were leaving today. Hoseok had informed me last night when we woke up for another round that Bogum and Jackson's crews were heading back to their own territory but would be back in a few days to make their next move. By time I'm finished Seojun is waking up so I get him ready for the day as well before we head down to have breakfast.

"There you two are"

Seojun smiles when his mother comes into view she smirks over at me and raises a brow as I avert my eyes to the floor. "Everyone is about to head out but we still have a few who are going to be staying with us. So after breakfast will you help me sort and arrange the rooms?" I nod as she takes Seojun from me

"You look...refreshed this morning"

She chuckles before kissing my lips softly, it's quick and Seojun barely takes notice but it felt more sensual then the last.

Once we head into the large dining area a few familiar faces are already seated as a few others come in behind us. "Uncle jinnie you look a little more handsome today" Seokjin chuckles as well as Yami "I'm always handsome and so are you but you get your good looks from me that's why" Seojun giggles as Zara sets him in his chair and disappears, I take my place next to him and smile over at the two.

It was nice to see Seokjin up and moving, Yami looked a bit better today as well. "Good Morning" Hoseok practically sings as he shoots me a wink, jimin and Namjoon come in with him and exchange looks before looking over at me. I simply put my head down not wanting the judgment. Though they both had knowing smiles on their faces I still felt embarrassed in a way.

Yoongi and Sona come hand in hand next, I meet Yoongi's sheepish gaze as they sit down. We weren't the only ones making noise last night I wouldn't be able to sleep in my bed ever again.

"You guys fight last night or what?"

Jimin teases looking at the bruised up couple "all the slapping noises I just assumed" a few chuckles sound as Yoongi throws something at Jimin's face. "Don't be jealous just cause you didn't get any action" Jimin tsks at that and meets my gaze, I can see he's irritated but I know it's not towards me and as if on cue Taehyung and Aisha come walking in and the room goes silent.

"Morning uncle Tae Tae"

Seojun grins, Taehyung's eyes soften at the boy "Good Morning handsome" he mumbles taking a seat at the other end of the table instead of next to me and Seojun. I wasn't sure why it hurt but it did, then again it shouldn't I belonged to no one and he was doing his own thing with Aisha.

"I'm going to go make Jungkook a plate"

I mumble directing it more towards Zara and Namjoon they nod as I get up and exit the kitchen. The usual chatter continues once I'm gone. Yeah not awkward at all.

I load up a plate and make my way to Jungkook's room. "Morning y/n" I glance over my shoulder as I'm about to enter Jungkook's room when I see the tall pink haired boy. "Yeonjun? You stayed" he smiles his eye looks so much better but it's still pretty bruised.

"Yeah Namjoon offered me a position here, I guess he sees something in me? Not to sure what but I'm glad I got to stay"

I smile and reach for the door handle once more "Well I'm glad, you're sweet and remember if you need anything just ask the Kim's are good people" he smiles and gives me a slight bow as I enter the room.

"I was hoping I'd get to see your face princess"

I smile and shut the door before placing his food on his lap. He was already sitting up in his bed, looks like Zara had checked on him early this morning. "How are you feeling?" I ask as I open his window for some sunlight and fresh air.

"I'd feel better if you feed me again"

I chuckle and make my way back to him. He was so cute sometimes for some big scary tattooed man. He smiles as I take a seat at the edge of the bed and scoop up some food for him, I roll my eyes at the smug look on his face when he takes the bite from me. Though I was so happy he was feeling well enough to tease me.

"You sure you're feeling okay? No pain? I can get Zara"

He shakes his head and grabs my free hand "No I want you to stay with me, I promise I'm okay right now" I nod feeding him some more, his warm touch felt nice. "Princess are you doing okay? You still seem...down?" I meet his gaze and instantly feel like crying, his big doe eyes sparkle with concern and it makes me feel loved.

But I look away and force my emotions back "Yeah I'm fine just tired I guess" he doesn't buy my forced smile though but doesn't push me either.

"Well I'd be tired too if I was up fucking all night"

I still and he chuckles "I'm pretty sure everyone heard between you and hyung and Sona and Yoongi Hyung it was hard to sleep but I get it everyone has needs"

I'm not sure why but I can feel the hurt in his words. "I'm sorry" I mumble keeping my head down. I wasn't sure why I was feeling this way, usually sex didn't make me feel ashamed or scared but in this case I felt like I was doing more harm then good.

"Princess I didn't mean to make you feel some type of way I was just teasing"

This time I look and I can see the hurt hiding in his eyes, though I wasn't sure why? I had assumed he liked me a little but to most of these guys I felt like I was just something to gawk at. No real feelings involved except with maybe one or I guess two...? Maybe I was just being blind to the situations

"It's fine, Um make sure you eat up they're going to need you I'm going to go check on Seojun"

Before he can get another word out I leave, maybe it was time I get some space from all of this. Though I'm not sure the Kim's would approve of me doing so, my heart felt broken and all over the place. I knew I was stronger than this but I couldn't help it I felt weak and like I needed to break down for a moment.

Without much thought I make my way to the garage I take a key off the hook and take whatever car it belonged to. As I'm about to pull out blue piercing eyes meet mine, I feel panicked but he doesn't say anything he just gets in the car and motions for me to go. So I do.

I peel out of the estate with the one guy I didn't quite expect to be with while I have my mental breakdown and just go. I'm not sure where I'm going but it didn't matter at the moment and Jimin doesn't say anything just watches me cautiously.

I drive for what seems like hours though I'm sure I'm just being dramatic. When I finally let the car come to a stop, I take a few deep breaths letting my mind go over everything from the past few months. So much has happened and I feel like I had no time to process any of it. Each day something new happened and it made it seem like every day lasted a week long.

I forget Jimin is even with me until his phone goes off for the millionth time. "Better get that" I mumble resting my forehead against the steering wheel "what's wrong kitten?" He mumbles placing his hand on my back and gently rubbing it.

"It's just too much"

I breath, I'm fighting my tears because I don't want to cry in front of him of all people. "What's too much kitten?" His voice is so soft and soothing though nothing like his cocky I'm an asshole tone he usually has. "Everything, everyone" I breath again, his warm palm on my back feels oddly soothing.

"Kitten, you know no one would blame you for having a moment. You can't be strong all the time, even I have my breaking points and I've been doing this shit for years"

He chuckles softly making me glance over at him. His bright eyes look soft for a change, it's like I'm seeing a whole new jimin "A lot has happened in only a short time Jagi, you're allowed to break down. I won't judge you I promise" my tears swell up as he softly mumbles, he gives me a warm smile and I do it.

I break.

I cry hard, It's ugly and raw but I let it out anyways as this new Jimin reaches over and holds me. Pressing me into his hard muscular frame as I let out all my frustrations and sadness. I hated being weak like this especially in front of Jimin but I needed to let all of it out. He's right I couldn't be strong all the time so I'd allow myself to have this moment just this once.

After what seems like forever of crying Jimin makes me switch seats with him so he can drive us back to the house. He made a quick call when he was outside of the car, I can hear him mumbling she's with me and she's okay but that's about it. As he starts to drive night has started consuming the sky.

"Do you love Aisha?"

The car jolts a bit as I stare him down, he glances over at me a bit surprised but doesn't say anything for a moment. "Is that what this is about? Her and Taehyung?" I shrug and force myself to look forward.

"They're close, always have been. It bothered me at first to and it still does now...sometimes I guess. I do love her though but...we're too much alike though. What I want and what she wants aren't the same so it made us fight a lot. Taehyung seemed to be there for her more than me...it hurt but I understood. Stuff like that doesn't help when we deal with the bullshit we do on the daily. I'm a bit stubborn..."

He sheepishly shoots me a smile before looking back at the road "So I guess you can say why we aren't together is more my fault but she is just as stubborn...like I said we are too much alike. But because I was mad at her and my best friend I just put everything in our business so I guess that drove us apart even more."

"What is it that you wanted that caused you both to fight?"

He takes a deep breath and deep down I know I shouldn't be pushing but I can't help my mouth.

"I wanted a family...I wanted her to step down from her position so we can start a family. I'd work and take care of us but she didn't want that...she likes being in charge"

I nod looking back out the window, I never imagined Jimin as a father or wanting that kind of life. But then again I've only looked at him in a negative light most of the time. "I'm sorry Jimin, sorry I've judged you and been kind of an asshole"

This makes him laugh and me smile "I am an asshole kitten, you judged me right. Plus I was an asshole to you most of the time so I'm sorry"

"No need to apologize, thank you though for coming with me and letting me have my moment" He nods and smiles before silence consumes the car again.

"Taehyung likes you y/n...but so does jungkookie and Hoseok...even Namjoon and Zara...This life is very complicated but it doesn't mean it's not worth the risk sometimes. I know Namjoonie hyung has a plan to make things better for all of us we just have to wait it out a bit. I think you'll be happy with us if you choose to stay"

I blink a few times only then realizing what it must look like to everyone that I ran away. Poor Seojun, I hope they hadn't told him anything cause I would never leave him. "I wasn't leaving Jimin, I just needed time to myself to sort my thoughts and feelings out"

"I know kitten, I get it but everyone else might not. Taehyung is going to be upset but don't let him make you feel bad okay?"

I nod and close my eyes as we continue to drive down the dark path. I know we must be close to the house because Jimin slows down and takes his time.

"It will be okay kitten"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 517 17
You were best friends, you had everything you wanted. However, when a series of murders and killings happen between your families, you break apart an...
162K 5.1K 40
[๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ - ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ] ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข ๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๏ฟฝ...
317K 9.1K 76
"Mommy!" "What's wrong, little angels?" "Tell the story of how you and dad met again." I laugh at the 2 cute little girls, all the stars hidden in...
286K 14.6K 31
The landlord looks at the both of us, unsure of what to say. "I'm sorry but this is the last apartment here left. Why can't you just split cost and b...