Guardian | BTS

By Taekooksnoona

The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down... More

Intro
Chapter 1- Meeting the boys
Chapter 2- Caught
Chapter 3-Wet
Chapter 4- No questions asked
Chapter 5- Target Practice
Chapter 6- Tell me
Chapter 7- Jimin
Chapter 8- Taehyung
Chapter 9- Guardian
Chapter 10- Kiss
Chapter 11- Jungkook
Chapter 12- Seokjin
Chapter 13- Company
Chapter 14- Yoongi
Chapter 15- Meeting
Chapter 16- Hoseok
Chapter 17- honey
Chapter 18- Go time
Chapter 19- Lets get it
Chapter 20- Set up
Chapter 21- Focus
Chapter 22- Smitten
Chapter 23- Shift
Chapter 25- Hope
Chapter 26- Breakdown
Chapter 27. Jung family
Chapter 28. Look what you started
Chapter 29. Sharing?
Chapter 30. The Girls
Chapter 31- Lockdown
Chapter 32- Snake
Chapter 33- Got him
Chapter 34- The aftermath
Chapter 35- Worry
Chapter 36- Uncle?
Chapter 37- Dark hour
Chapter 38- Unexpected
Chapter 39- Kiss
Chapter 40- Unspoken words
Chapter 41- What actually happened
Chapter 42-...Is that
Chapter 43- Family
Chapter 44- Reaching out
Chapter 45- Lets talk
Chapter 46- The island
Chapter 47- Shes back...
Chapter 48- Hang on
Chapter 49- We did it
Chapter 50- Death
Chapter 51- Lover boy
Chapter 52- I know you do
Chapter 53- sad eyes
Chapter 54- I love you
Chapter 55- Unsure
Chapter 56- What if...
Chapter 57- closure
Chapter 58- Against the Rules
Chapter 59- Over
Chapter 60- Love
Peaches

Chapter 24- Just a job

3.8K 253 39
By Taekooksnoona

Twenty four

I knock on Jungkook's door lightly before poking my head in, he smiles once I come into view "I was hoping I'd get to see you today princess" I give him a weak smile before placing the food down next to him and going to open the window and curtain for some fresh air. "How are you feeling today?" To my surprise he's sitting up already though he looks in pain I can tell he's trying to hide all that away from me.

"Better now that I've seen your beautiful face"

I give him a light laugh before I sit down on the edge of the bed "Sorry that was cheesy, will you feed me princess?" I nod doing my best to not stare at him for too long. I just felt detached from everyone in a weird way and it was hurting me, though I knew it was mostly in my head it was hard to shut that off. What if Jungkook had someone as well? These thoughts never came to mind up until now.

I scoop up some food and blow on it before feeding it to him, he has a satisfied grin on his face as he chews the food and watches me closely.

"Princess, are you...are you feeling okay? You still seem kinda down"

I nod quickly but I can tell when I meet his doe like eyes he doesn't believe me. "Just tired is all" I mumble feeding him some more, he nods but doesn't push the subject any further. Just watches me.

"How is everyone? Aisha and Jimin kill each other yet?"

He chuckles at his own words but I simply shake my head no "She's been with Taehyung most of the time, so guess they haven't had the chance to yet" Jungkook nods as he chews the last bit of his food. His eyes observing my every movement, I did my best though to show no emotion or interest.

"That whole dynamic never made sense to me, Tae was always super close with Aisha. I for sure thought they'd end up together not Jimin and Aisha"

I nod not really sure what to say to that as I help him take a drink, his hand lingers on my thigh for a moment. His thumb gently rubbing soothing circles, I almost break in front of him but I keep composed. I felt stupid for feeling so emotional over everything but maybe I was just exhausted.

"Princess, you can count on me you know that right? I can be here for you if you'd like.I know this is all a lot, especially lately so I'm here if you need anyone"

I simply smile at him before getting up, if I stayed longer I'd surly cry. His words echoed inside me and made me feel warm but I couldn't allow that. He didn't mean it, he was just being kind.

"Thanks Jungkook, I'm okay though really. But I'll go tell Zara your in pain, you can't necessarily fool me" he smiles and nods but his eyes are swimming with emotions. I grab the dishes and place them on the side of the table before making my exit. As soon as I'm out the door I feel a chest bump into me, I look up slowly and felt relieved when I see those blue orbs looking down at me.

"How's our patient?"

I turn but Jimin leaves no room so I'm basically pinned against the door "He's good just in some pain, I'm going to go tell Zara" Jimin nods as his hand comes up and caresses my cheek. His touch is warm and comforting, something I didn't expect even his eyes look soft and somber.

"Are you okay kitten?"

I nod casting my eyes downward, I needed everyone to stop asking me that or I was going to break soon and I really didn't wanna cry in front of any of them. I didn't wanna come off as weak.

"Jimin what the hell are you doing?"

I mentally groan and push Jimin back a bit, he chuckles and in one swift movement turns me around and hugs me from behind. Tucking his head in the crook of my neck, his nose softly brushed my skin as my eyes meet Aisha and Taehyung's angry orbs.

"Just asking our beautiful y/n how Jungkook is doing"

Jimin replies I can hear the smirk on his face "he's doing well just in some pain right now apparently" he adds taking a whiff of my hair. I pull away slightly seeing how uncomfortable the two are in front of us but Jimin seems to be enjoying himself.

"I should go find Zara now"

I mumble further pulling myself away from Jimin, he sighs loudly but let's me go. I brush past the two, I can feel Tae's hand reach for me but I keep going towards the stairs. I can faintly hear Aisha talking about me already 'so that's who you've been fucking? Her? Are you serious Jimin' all I can hear is Jimin laugh and for some reason that made my chest sting.

"Y/n?"

I jump at the voice and then smile "I didn't mean to startle you" I chuckle "It's okay, what's up Yeonjun" he glances up and I follow, I frown immediately seeing Taehyung's honeycomb eyes sending daggers our way. "Come with me please" I mumble grabbing the boys hand and tugging him along with me. I can see the shy smile on his face as we make our way out of Taehyung's view. Once we're in the clear I let go and look up at him "did you have a question?"

"Oh yeah um sorry, I was just wondering if you know why I'm still here?"

He seems nervous but it's understandable he didn't belong to any of the crews that were here and technically he was an enemy. Though it was hard for me to look at him that way. He seemed to timid and sweet. "I'm not exactly sure either, but maybe we can figure that out, a lot has been going on in this house so I'm sure they low key forgot about you" I give him an apologetic look but he smiles as we continue towards Seokjin's room. I was hoping Zara was still around so I can tell her about Jungkook.

As I'm about to knock on the door it swings open, an intimidating Namjoon and Zara's face meet me as a sweet little Seojun's smile widens at the sight of me.

"Love there you are we've been looking for you, oh and you're with him..."

Zara gazes At Yeonjun with suspicion "Sorry I was with Jungkook, he's in a bit of pain still so is there anything we can give him?" She nods "Poor baby, I'll go get him situated now" I nod as Namjoon leans over and gives her a kiss, I'm about to follow when Namjoon leans towards me and hands me Seojun.

"We should talk"

He announces as his scary eyes rip into Yeonjun the poor boy looks like he might pass out from fear. I look up at him just as nervous before Namjoon flashes me a quick smirk. It's subtle and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who catches it.

"This won't take too long"

Namjoon mumbles placing his hand on Yeonjuns shoulder and leading him away from us. "Daddy looked scary" Seojun mumbles I nod and kiss his cheeks "Wanna go play in your room for a bit?" His smile widens as he shouts a yeah, as we turn to leave those honeycomb eyes are waiting for me.

"Uncle Tae Tae!"

Taehyung smiles moving closer so he can lean in and give Seojun a kiss on the cheek, I turn my face away but Taehyung does his best to let his cheek brush against my own and stare me down as he slowly removes himself, his soft cheek against mine made my insides feel funny.

"Can we talk?"

He mumbles, I adjust the tall boy on my other hip before finally meeting his gaze. He looks sad almost and I'm not sure why or how to take that. "I'm busy Taehyung" he sighs loudly as I quickly take off, Seojun waves at his uncle

"Uncle Tae Tae looks sad love"

I feel my chest tighten at his words "He's okay handsome, let's go build a fort okay?" He shouts again with excitement as we slowly make our way to his room across the house.

This is just a job. You mean nothing to these people.

I had to keep reminding myself this.

~~~

Sorry if this chapter sucked I had to rewrite it from memory and I'm pretty sure I missed some things. 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9.3K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is a little, who has a hard time dealing with and taking care of himself. But, little does he know that there is gonna be someone who i...
49K 1.3K 32
|| π™±πš˜πš˜πš” 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
343K 9.6K 30
β€’@jk.97 accepted your follow requestβ€’ β€’@jk.97 started following youβ€’ "Um, who?!" -β€’β€’β€’- β€’#25 jungkook (7.27.19) β€’#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) β€’#5 btsfanfic...
46.9K 594 20
Book 3 HIGHEST RANKING #16 on sickfic #99 on junghoseok #64 on kimnamjoon A series of issues/problems in life. This book is a sickfic/mental health...