Guardian | BTS

By Taekooksnoona

The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down... More

Intro
Chapter 1- Meeting the boys
Chapter 2- Caught
Chapter 3-Wet
Chapter 4- No questions asked
Chapter 5- Target Practice
Chapter 6- Tell me
Chapter 7- Jimin
Chapter 8- Taehyung
Chapter 9- Guardian
Chapter 10- Kiss
Chapter 11- Jungkook
Chapter 12- Seokjin
Chapter 13- Company
Chapter 14- Yoongi
Chapter 15- Meeting
Chapter 16- Hoseok
Chapter 17- honey
Chapter 18- Go time
Chapter 19- Lets get it
Chapter 20- Set up
Chapter 21- Focus
Chapter 23- Shift
Chapter 24- Just a job
Chapter 25- Hope
Chapter 26- Breakdown
Chapter 27. Jung family
Chapter 28. Look what you started
Chapter 29. Sharing?
Chapter 30. The Girls
Chapter 31- Lockdown
Chapter 32- Snake
Chapter 33- Got him
Chapter 34- The aftermath
Chapter 35- Worry
Chapter 36- Uncle?
Chapter 37- Dark hour
Chapter 38- Unexpected
Chapter 39- Kiss
Chapter 40- Unspoken words
Chapter 41- What actually happened
Chapter 42-...Is that
Chapter 43- Family
Chapter 44- Reaching out
Chapter 45- Lets talk
Chapter 46- The island
Chapter 47- Shes back...
Chapter 48- Hang on
Chapter 49- We did it
Chapter 50- Death
Chapter 51- Lover boy
Chapter 52- I know you do
Chapter 53- sad eyes
Chapter 54- I love you
Chapter 55- Unsure
Chapter 56- What if...
Chapter 57- closure
Chapter 58- Against the Rules
Chapter 59- Over
Chapter 60- Love
Peaches

Chapter 22- Smitten

4K 217 11
By Taekooksnoona

Twenty two

Taehyung's POV

I watch y/n as she cleans up Yoongi's face and the few cuts he picked up on the way. I was so impressed by her, she kept calm this entire time and helped in any way she could.

Bandaging up every body she had to regardless if they were from our crew or Jackson's or Bogum's. She seemed unreal sometimes. There was no doubt that I was falling for her, hard at that. But I knew a few of the other guys were feeling the same way but with all the ex's back in the picture maybe just maybe I'd stand a chance at this.

I sigh sitting down next to Yoongi, y/n smiles as she glances over at me and then back at Yoongi's cut under his eyes. "So have you talked to Sona yet?" He groans making me chuckle

"Not really, she's avoiding me for whatever reason"

I nod glancing over at the black haired beauty in the corner of the room. She had showered and changed into some of Zara's clothes, she looked tired. "Well it's been a couple years Hyung I'm sure she still feels some type of way but you probably should try to talk to her at some point" he groans agains making me and y/n smile.

"Can I ask you guys something?"

We both look at her as she finishes up what she's doing "Who's that pink haired boy?" We both chuckle raising a brow at y/n

"Not sure we picked him up on the way. His name is Yeonjun"

She looks at us a bit confused then glances over at the scared boy. We watch as she makes her way over to him and lifts his chin to look at the black eye forming. He did look scared but I don't blame him. "I'll get you Ice for that, are you hungry?" He nods as y/n smiles and disappears into the kitchen.

"You're smitten aren't you"

Yoongi chuckles, I shake my head no but he knows I'm lying. "She's hard for me to figure out, I thought maybe she was a spy sent here to keep tabs on us for some rival at first but she's proven her loyalty. I just...I don't know but she fits in nicely"

I listen to my Hyungs words and nod as we watch her come back with an ice pack and a plate of food. "She definitely has that motherly instinct" he mumbles glancing back over at Sona, they lock eyes and he smiles weakly but she looks away all too quickly. "You got to put in the work Hyung" I mumble getting to my feet. He groans again as I shake my head.

Zara comes back out and meets up with us as she glances around the full house "Thank you so much for helping me out love" y/n nods a small smile on her lips. "One last job to do, mind helping me assign where everyone will sleep tonight?" She nods and quickly disappears with Zara.

"Still the same asshole I see, I don't know what I ever saw in you"

I avert my eyes to the couple heading towards me "You wanted this dick" Jimin smirks as Aisha's face turns red. I'm not sure if it's from anger or embarrassment but it's amusing. "Look a real gentleman" she says motioning towards me before opening her arms for a hug. I chuckle and hug back as I watch Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Good to have you back Aisha, it's been boring without you" she grins still hanging onto me, I glance up catching y/n's gaze before she quickly disappears. She has a strange look in her eyes...Hmm.

"And quieter"

Jimin huffs shooting me a glare I chuckle and release the girl as she stares Jimin down, her intense honey eyes watch him closely as the rim around them gets darker. Jimin loved her eyes it's the one thing he would always bring up when talking about her. I watch as they silently fuck each other and chuckle bringing both their attention back to me.

"Aisha your old room is available but if you'd rather sleep with Jimin I'm sure he doesn't mind sharing" she shoves me and Jimin smirks. I chuckle before making me way down the hall y/n had went.

"No you can use my room for someone else I really don't mind sleeping in Seojun's room"

Zara looks over y/n's shoulder and to me "what's going on?" I ask I see y/n's back tense for a moment at my voice, I loved that effect I had on her sometimes but this time it felt wrong?

"Nothing just making arrangements for everyone, y/n offered her room"

I smile down at her but her eyes stay locked on Zara. "You can always sleep in my room I don't mind" I mumble bumping her side but she ignores me "It's fine I'll feel safer sleeping In Seojun's room" she mumbles glancing up at me. I'm a bit taken back but before I get the chance to say anything she turns away

"Okay we will let Sona sleep in your room, I'm sure she'll feel comfortable there" y/n nods and follows Zara down the hall to go get Sona. What the hell was that about?

Namjoon's POV

As the house settles and everyone falls into their sleep I finally take a relieving breath. Zara kisses my chest a few times before meeting my gaze. "I'm so happy everyone made it home...I was so worried I lost you" I frown at her broken voice and lean down to kiss her.

It's intense and needy just the way I like it, I slowly let my tongue dominate hers as my hands grip her waist and hoist her up with ease. Her legs wrap around me and I smirk pinning her to the wall of our bedroom. She moans into my mouth making my cock twitch. Her hands tug at my hair as her hips start to move needing attention.

I smile pulling back just enough to see her sultry eyes, I'm so happy she was only in her black cami and panties. Holding her against the wall I let my other hand pull her panties to the side before yanking my briefs down and brushing her entrance. She moans instantly and my body heats up, I loved the sound of her voice as it echoed through me.

"I love you so much"

I breath guiding my cock inside her wet folds, it slowly slips down and lands perfectly at her entrance. I push the head in as she throws her head back in pleasure. Hitting the wall just hard enough to make a thud as my lips attack her neck needing to claim her all over again.

"Oh daddy, fuck me like the dirty little slut I am"

She moans her gaze darkening as I shutter against her frame. My cock twitches inside her at the given nickname she knows I love. "As you wish my little slut" I groan shoving the rest of myself inside her she moans out load as I pin her hands above her head and ram inside her, making her body slam against the wall with each thrust. I bite and suck at her skin making my marks visible as I bottom out in her, her moans echo throughout the room and I smirk knowing the rooms below and beside can hear.

"Oh Namjoon"

She cries releasing herself on my cock, I pull her away from the wall and move her to the bed quickly cuffing her hands to the bedposts as I pull out the nipple clamps and rip her cami from her body. Her eyes sparkle as I place the clamps on her nipples, she hisses as I tug on the chain that connects them.

"Is my little slut going to cum again for daddy?"

I growl shoving my cock back inside her. She arches her back and cries out "yes daddy! Make me cum again" a thrill runs through my body as her words echo in my ears, I pin her hips to the mattress as I really lay into her. Surly she would be bruised tomorrow but my baby liked it rough.

The bed thuds against the wall as the air gets thick and the smell of sex invades us, I grab the chain to the nipple clamps with my teeth and tug once more when I feel my balls tighten. She cries out again as her eyes roll back and my hips ram into her like a jack hammer. She moans out load as her juices squirt all over me and a bit on my chest as I moan just as loudly filling her up with my seed.

I make sure to get every drop inside of her before pulling out and removing the clamps from her sore breasts. I uncuff her wrists and kiss them each softly as she pants below me. "God I fucking love you" she smirks yanking me down to meet her lips once again. I felt happy being with my one true love.

She made al the bad days and stress dissolve with just a flash of her smile, her beauty and fiery spirit made me fall in love with her over and over again every day. I was truly a lucky man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 9.3K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is a little, who has a hard time dealing with and taking care of himself. But, little does he know that there is gonna be someone who i...
49K 1.3K 32
|| π™±πš˜πš˜πš” 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
755K 12.3K 9
Temptations are everywhere. Everything's bad when Jimin's father just married the infamous host club boy and sugar baby, Jeon Jungkook. Worse? Jimin...
134K 3.4K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...