I Belong To The Mafia Leader

By Namjoonbae02

I gasped as his body fell limp on the floor. "w..why did you shoot him!" I exclaimed, pressing my hand to my... More

• Chapter One •
•Chapter two •
• Chapter three •
• Chapter four •
• chapter five •
• Chapter six •
• chapter seven •
• chapter eight •
• Chapter nine •
• Chapter ten •
• Chapted eleven •
• Chapter twelve •
• Chapter thirteen •
• Chapter fourteen •
• Chapter fifteen •
• Chapter sixteen •
• Chapter seventeen •
•Chapter nineteen•
•Chapter twenty•
•Chapter twenty one •
•Chapter twenty two•
• Chapter twenty three •
• Chapter twenty four •
• Chapter twenty five •
• Chapter twenty six •
• Chapter twenty seven •
• Chapter twenty eight •
• Chapter twenty nine •

• Chapter eighteen •

1.5K 86 10
By Namjoonbae02

• Yoongi's PoV •

"Make sure she leaves." I said to one of my men. He nodded and followed after Moon. The thing that pissed me off was that I still didn't know what she was here for. What was her plan? I let out a sigh and looked up at the hall my Princess had just walked down moments ago. I told the guards to leave as I walked down it. This was the only wing I had protected with most of my men. I didn't want to risk anything. Especially when it came to her.

When I reached her door I was about to open it when one of the guards stopped me. I raised my brow at him. "Ma'am wishes no one to bother her." He said causing me to let go of the door handle. "Is that right?" I said in a low tone. "Since when do you take orders from others?" I asked looking at him. He was around the same height as me. "My apologies Boss, but I take orders from her too." He replied. "I am her safety guard so I should obey." He continued.

I clenched my fists. A feeling of jealousy grew in me. I suddenly grabbed him by the collar and shoved him against the wall.

"If she asked you to fuck her would you?" I growled. I couldn't help it. I felt so angry.

"Let go of him!"

I turned around to see her tiny figure standing there half asleep at the door frame. She was still in the same outfit but her hair was a little messy. Her eyes were a little red as a sign of the sleep she was in.

When I didn't let go she stepped closer and grabbed my arm. I knew she wasn't strong enough so I automatically let go of him. I watched as he fixed his suit from the corner of my eye.

"Are you okay?" She asked quietly.

I was about to reply when I saw she was looking at him. Anger filled me as my jaw tightened. "Why do you have to be so rough? It's his job to do that! You were the one who gave it to him!" She exclaimed, now looking at me. I stared down at her as she stared up at me.

Oh, I'll show her rough.

My eyes flickered down to her lips. She probably noticed as she instantly looked away.

"I'm sorry, Hyeon. It was my fault." She mumbled.

I hated the affection she had for him. It's mine. Before she could walk back into her room, I grabbed her by the arm. I looked up at him when I saw him take a step towards her. I raised a brow at him as if he was challenging me. He suddenly cleared his throat and stepped back.

I tightened my grip on her arm and began pulling her away from her room.
~

• Sae-Mi's PoV•

My brows furrowed as I looked up at him. "Let go! You're hurting me!" I exclaimed but he didn't listen. My feet dragged across the floor as he kept pulling me in the opposite direction. "Yoongi!" I called out when he ignored me. I suddenly gathered all my strength and yanked my arm out of his. His body jerked back a bit as the force caused me to stumble back. My eyes widened as I realised what I had just done.

I could feel his cold stare on my head. The only thing I wanted to do right now was run.

"I..w..why are you so mad?" I mumbled. I slowly looked up at him. I was surprised when I saw his eyes soften. "Is it because of Hyeon?" I asked. "Or Moon?"

I watched the emotion in his eyes immediately change. His jaw tightened as he stepped closer to me. "Everything about her infuriates me." He growled. He grabbed my jaw and tilted my head up. I let out a small whimper when he dug his fingers into my cheeks.

"Then when I look at you..." He began.

"You what?" I whispered. With the hand he used to hold my face he pushed me back against the wall. I flinched as I felt the coldness of the marble through my shirt.

"Keep running that sweet mouth of yours..." He whispered. I felt his thumb run across my bottom lip. My eyes widened when he pressed his thumb between my lips and touched the tip of my tongue.

"I'll give you something of mine to fill it with..." He finished. I didn't get time to understand what he meant as he instantly replaced his thumb with his lips. My eyes automatically shut as he immediately deepened the kiss.

Images of him and moon flashed in my head but I pushed them aside. All I wanted to think about was his lips.

While one hand kept my jaw in place his other snaked around my waist and pulled me closer towards him. I let out a small moan as I felt his fingers dig into my sides. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. My head tilted further back as he pushed me more against the wall. My hands made their way to the nape of his neck where I gently tugged on the roots of his hair, causing him to groan into my mouth. The vibration sent a blissful feeling down my body. The feeling I became too attached to, that my body now craved.

"Yoongi..." I breathed onto his lips. He slowly pulled away with my bottom lip still in his mouth. He bit down on it before letting go. My lips felt numb and were probably swollen.

"Have sex with me, Princess."

My body tensed as I looked up at him. I watched as his eyes studied my face, as if he was trying to read me.

Something suddenly clicked in me and I nodded. As soon as I said yes, he grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I let out a small yelp as his shoulder pressed against my stomach. Once he had me in his hold he began walking down the hallway, opposite to my room. Excitement grew in me when I thought he was taking me to his room. But I was wrong. The excitement inside me immediately evaporated as he walked past his room and towards one at the end of the hall. A small frown formed on my lips as I couldn't hide my disappointment.

He opened the door, locked it, and walked towards the bed. I let out a little 'umph' when he threw me on the bed. He didn't give me time to sit up as he pushed me back onto the bed. He placed his knee between my legs and hovered over me.

"I'll try to be gentle for your first time." He mumbled against my ear. I felt his hand run up my thigh and under my loose shorts. I bit my lip when I felt his fingers run over the lining of my underwear.

"I don't want you to be quiet." He whispered. He leaned down and kissed my lips causing me to let go of my bottom lip. "I want you to moan my name." I felt his hand pull out of my shorts and grip onto the waistband of them. A shiver ran down my body as he began to pull them down. Once they reached my ankles he suddenly sat up.

"Take your shirt off." He said in a low tone. "W..what?" I asked taken back. "I said, take your shirt off." He repeated.

"I want to watch you..."

The way his eyes roamed my body screamed at me to listen to him. I gulped and slowly gripped onto the hem of my shirt. I Lifted it up and slowly pulled it over my head. Once it was off, he took it from my hands and threw it over the bed.

He suddenly leaned forward and yanked me onto me him so I was straddling his lap. He wrapped his hands around my ankles and wrapped them around his waist for me.

"Kiss me." He demanded. His hands pressed against my lower back as he pulled me closer to him. I watched as he threw his head back with a groan when I moved against him.

"Kiss me, princess, before I.." He began but I cut him off. I suddenly leaned down and pressed my lips against his. He immediately responded. "Ride my jeans." He said between kisses. I paused slightly as I didn't know what he meant. When I didn't move, he grabbed my waist and began moving my hips in a circular motion. He let out a throaty moan as he worked my hips on his.

My hands reached down to his shirt and I began unbuttoning it. I whimpered as his grip on my waist tightened. He suddenly swapped our options so I was underneath him. He instantly re- connected our lips.

My eyes flickered shut again. A deep moan escaped my lips when I felt him press his hardness against me. His lips left mine and attacked my neck. My back arched when I felt his tongue flick over my good spot. He took this opportunity and un-hooked my bra. I felt the straps fall loose on my shoulders as he pulled it off me. As soon as my breast were free, he began blessing them with kisses.

"Don't stop..." I moaned out when I felt his tongue run over my nipple. "Is it making you wet, princess?" He whispered. His hand ran down my stomach. I Gasped when he cupped my sex in his hand. "You are." He mumbled against my neck. He suddenly began rubbing me over the thin material of my underwear.

"Yoongi...." I breathed out. My eyes clenched shut as my toes curled. His finger moved in a rapid circular motion.

"Hmm?"

"Spread your legs." He whispered. His hand gently spread my thighs out. His fingers instantly wrapped around my underwear and pulled them off.

"Wai-"

I gasped as he suddenly pushed his whole size into me. My fingers dug into his shoulders as I pressed my head against his chest.

"Fuck.." He moaned out.

I let out a cry of pain as he tried to pull out. "I'm sorry." He whispered. He leaned down and began trailing kisses down my neck to divert my mind. "Adjust to me." He told me. He grabbed on to my hips and held them down. I hissed as he pushed deeper inside me. "I..i can't." I whimpered.

He suddenly leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I tried to kiss back but I couldn't. "Kiss me." He groaned against my lips. I felt all the energy drain out of me as he pulled out. Before I could pull myself together, he thrusted back into me. My head flew back as a moan escaped my lips. This time it was a mix of pain and pleasure.

"You feel so good around me." He growled. His grip on my hips tightened even more as he dug his fingers into my sides. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he began thrusting in and out of me.

"Yoongi..." I moaned out. The room was filled with the sound of our bodies slapping against each other and my moans. His head fell into the crook of my neck. "Fuck." He whispered into my ear. I felt so turned on. His voice.. Touch... Even scent. Everything about him.

"Yoongi I..." I began but he cut me off.

"Not yet.." He growled. He suddenly pulled out of me and flipped me over so I was on my stomach. He pressed him hand on my lower back and arched my back. My face pushed into the pillow as my ass stuck up into the air.

W...what was going on...?

He suddenly gripped onto my lower hips and slammed his dick back into me. I clenched the pillow in my fist as I let out a muffled scream into the pillow. He let out a throaty moan as his thrusts became more rough.

"Yoongi...i - can't..." I choked out.

"Yes, you can, and you will." He growled. I let out a groan in frustration.

"Please." I whimpered. I needed a release.

"Let go." He demanded. I obeyed him and released on him. My body shuddered as I hit my climax. I felt his liquid fill me once he came. My body was suddenly turned again so I was facing him. My eyes were still closed.

"If it wasn't your first time, I would've fucked you all night." He growled into my ear. I bit my lip and gently shook my head against the pillow. I could barely do one night. How would I survive the whole night!

A small moan escaped my lips as I felt him place a kiss on my collar bone. A heavy blanket suddenly cover my body. I smiled into the blanket and brought it up to my face. I could still feel him beside me so I moved closer to him. I rested my head on his warm chest.

"Good night, princess" he mumbled into my head. I felt his arm wrap around my back and pull me closer.

"Hmm." I hummed before falling into deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 2.7K 25
WARNING MATURE AND DISTURBING VIOLENT SCENES READ AT OWN RISK Fresh out of college with a Psychology Degree and she's working at a bar in the middle...
313K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...
33.4K 1.2K 26
My life becomes a rollercoaster of emotions after my fiance cheats on me with another woman and tragic mistake that can make or break who I am as a p...
3.9K 344 25
Min Yoongi might be the toughest person any of his friends had ever met. But Min Yoongi has a secret. It's one that he can't share with any of his fr...