:| |: White Dove :| |: - (Bl...

By IEatPuncakes

❝I just want... I just want you to be safe...❞ Alaina Ejiri and Rin Okumura were nearly inseparable. Aft... More

🕊 O N E 🕊
🕊 T W O 🕊
🕊 T H R E E 🕊
🕊 F O U R 🕊
🕊 F I V E 🕊
🕊 S I X 🕊
🕊 S E V E N 🕊
🕊 E I G H T 🕊
🕊 N I N E 🕊
🕊 T E N 🕊
🕊 E L E V E N 🕊
🕊 T W E L V E 🕊
🕊 T H I R T E E N 🕊
🕊 F O U R T E E N 🕊
🕊 F I F T E E N 🕊
🕊 S I X T E E N 🕊
🕊 S E V E N T E E N 🕊
🕊 E I G H T E E N 🕊
🕊 N I N E T E E N 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - O N E 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - T W O 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - T H R E E 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - F O U R 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - S I X 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - S E V E N 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - E I G H T 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - N I N E 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - O N E 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - T W O 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - T H R E E 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - F O U R 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - F I V E 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - S I X 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - S E V E N 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - E I G H T 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - N I N E 🕊
🕊 F O R T Y 🕊
🕊 F O R T Y - O N E 🕊
🕊 F O R T Y - T W O 🕊
🕊 F O R T Y - T H R E E 🕊
🕊 Author's Note 🕊
🕊 F O R T Y - F O U R 🕊

🕊 T W E N T Y - F I V E 🕊

833 32 3
By IEatPuncakes

🕊Chapter Twenty-Five: Nap 🕊

🕊🕊🕊

"Rin, wake up!"

I groaned, swatting my hand towards the source that tried to wake me.

"Rin!"

"Go away!"

"Rin, we're going to be late!"

I sat up abruptly when I felt the covers being ripped from my body. I looked over at my assailant, seeing my brother standing there, already dressed. "What the hell, Yukio?!"

He stood up, glaring down at me as he put his hands on his hips, "Get dressed. We have to leave soon."

I grumbled groggily, scratching my stomach from underneath my shirt. I swung my feet over the edge of the bed and stood up, stretching my arms above my head. I let out a yawn, a tear prickling the corner of my eye, and walked over to the door, stepping outside as I made my way to the center staircase sink. I grumbled tiredly and rubbed my eye, my feet carrying me to the sink.

I stopped at a random spot in front of the sink, beginning to brush my teeth. I opened my eyes, vision slightly blurry from the fatigue still laced in them. I glanced over, noticing another person standing next to me.

It was Alaina. She had her eyes closed as she brushed her teeth, holding a cup filled with water in her opposite hand. She swayed back and forth slightly, almost like she was stopping herself from falling backwards.

She spit out the toothpaste, taking a swig of the water from her cup and swished it around before spitting it out. I took my toothbrush out of my mouth, staring down at her from the corner of my eye, "Goodmorning?" I greeted through the unnecessary amount of toothpaste froth in my mouth.

She grumbled in response, nodding her head ever-so-slightly. I stared after her as she walked away towards her room, her steps short and obviously made by an exhausted person. Her tail hanging limp as it dragged slightly on the ground.

"What's up with her?" I asked myself before resuming brushing my teeth, wondering about that uncharacteristic response.

I finished up and washed my face, walking back to Yukio and I's dorm to get dressed. I walked down into the dining area with my hands in my pocket, now dressed as I saw Alaina sitting there with her hands cupping the sides of her face, eyes closed groggily.

I quirked a brow at her odd behavior. This wasn't like her at all. She was a morning person, so this was an odd sight to see.

"You feeling okay?" I asked, walking over as I took a seat next to her, a plate of hot food sitting in front of me.

She lifted her head, seemingly startled by my appearance. She stared over at me before letting out a small exhausted sigh, resting her head in her left hand as she turned to face me, "I'm fine. Just tired."

"How much sleep did you get?"

"Not much. Probably only two hours."

My brows rose in surprise at the low number. "Only two hours?"

She nodded, eyes still closed.

I frowned and glanced at her uniform. "Shouldn't you stay here at the dorm?"

She shook her head, drowsily saying, "No... I have classes to do, Rin."

"I know that. But you shouldn't go to school if you're this exhausted."

She didn't respond, simply shrugging her shoulders.

A few minutes passed, and I was finished with my breakfast. Alaina made a cup of coffee and put it in a thermos to take with her to school. "Hey... Are you sure you're okay?" I asked as I looked down at her while we walked to school. 

She looked up towards me briefly before looking back ahead with a sigh, "No. I didn't get any sleep last night, and today is our first day of regular high school classes, so I'm in for a real treat today." She said sarcastically, a small wine coming from her lips.

"Right... Well, just be careful." 

She smiled at me through tired eyes, "I will. Thanks, Rin."

I nodded my head, smiling at her to provide some sort of comfort for the long day that would surely be ahead of her.

We eventually made it to the school not soon after that, and first began heading to our classes. We were assigned the same classes because of our... well... you can take a guess.

Our issues

I walked behind her, looking around at the large interior of this rich-people school. "I still can't get over the fact that this place is so big. I mean, you think they could've made it any bigger?" I looked over, seeing her begin to walk up the stairs to our first class. At least she was coherent enough to guide us to our classes. I have no idea where I'm going.

Alaina didn't respond, turning to go up the second set of stairs to the second floor. My eyes quickly widened, noticing something white peeking from under her skirt. I rushed over and wrapped my arms around her in a back-hug as I let out a fake laugh, saying, "Man, isn't it weird how we're in this school? Can you believe it?" I laughed again, waiting for the other people to look away. 

"Rin? What are you doing?" She asked, turning her head to look at me with lazily tired eyes.

"Tail," I whispered.

Her tired eyes suddenly widened, looking back, and saw that her tail was sneaking out of the bottom of her skirt. Her tail quickly disappeared up her skirt again, more than likely being wrapped around her upper thigh. She quickly relaxed after that.

"Are you settled now?"

She let out a tired sigh, nodding her head as she took a sip of her coffee. "Yeah... sorry."

"You should probably go to bed early tonight," I suggested as we started walking again.

She nodded her head, "Yeah, trust me, I am. After I get my homework done, I'll be out like a light."

I rolled my eyes, smiling slightly as I shook my head, entering our first hour.

We eventually made our way to our regular high school classes. Just a bunch of rich kids and their rich kid school. I had to follow Alaina around the entire day for two reasons- One: I don't know where I'm going, and also the fact that we have the same classes. 

And Two: Her tail kept slipping from underneath her skirt, so I had to make sure nothing happened. And of course, I had to embarrass myself every time. Alaina had to toss out her coffee because some stuck-up asshole teacher didn't allow outside drinks if it wasn't water. 

Alaina's exhaustion went downhill from there; She was practically sleepwalking to our classes and was constantly one-inch from sleep before some teacher came by and scared her awake using a ruler or something to slap her side of the desk.

Cram School eventually came along and it went how you'd expect it to; I was asleep during a fair portion of some of the classes, and in P.E Suguro and I of course had to make it a competition. 

And now I'm in my dorm... doing homework while Yukio was out on some private solo mission. Dumb four-eyes. I can never do anything. All he wants me to do is homework. Homework, homework, and more homework!

I let out a loud groan, gripping the sides of my head as I leaned back in my chair frustratedly. "How the hell and I supposed to do this homework right?!"

Literal hours passed, and Yukio wasn't back yet, and I was STILL doing this dumbass homework. But finally.... finally... I was finished.

I yelled out triumphantly, throwing my hands in the air, "HA! Stupid four-eyes! I got my homework done without you or Alaina's help! Take that!"

A tired and displeased sounding groan was heard behind me, making me turn around in my chair, looking over towards my bed. "Alaina? What are you doing here?"

She didn't reply, simply opting to letting out another tired groan, opening her arms and making grabbing motions with her hands.

I smiled and stood up from my chair, walking over, "I don't mind taking a nap. I deserve it," I climbed into the bed, Alaina shifting in her spot to allow me more room. I laid down, Alaina laying her head on my stomach as she wrapped her arms around my torso. 

My heart leaped in my chest and a burning sensation began when I felt her tail wrap around my leg. This damn heartburn is irritating as all hell. I should probably talk to Yukio about it.

Before long, Alaina's soft snores were the only thing heard in the room, her head remaining on my stomach. A yawn crept out of my throat, and my eyes grew heavy. It was late, and Yukio still hadn't gotten home, but he warned about this, so it wasn't worrying.

My eyes shut, and before long, I fell asleep too.

🕊🕊🕊

Three more hours have passed, and the bedroom door to the twin brothers' dorm opened, and in walked Yukio, just now arriving from finishing his mission. 

"Rin? Are you still awake?" Yukio asked in a hushed whisper, quickly realizing he was when he heard the loud snoring coming from his older brother. He shook his head and closed the dorm door behind him, turning on the dorm room's light to change into his pajamas. 

He glanced over at his brother, expecting to see him snoring away with drool on the corner of his mouth. He was correct, however, his eyes widened, seeing his brother as he expected in shorts and a T-Shirt, however, another figure was present in the same type of attire.

Rin lay on his back, arms and legs spread out like a starfish, his mouth open as loud snores escaped his throat with a small line of drool on the corner of his lip. Alaina was in a similar position; She laid on her stomach, her head resting on his arm, her left arm was draped across his chest, and her left leg was crossed over his, her tail wrapped lazily around the same leg, Rin's own tail draped across the tail that curled around his leg.

Yukio's surprise eventually melted into a smile. "Of course." He spoke to himself, shaking his head at the sight. Despite constantly denying anyone who asked if they were dating, they sure acted like it. And they weren't even trying to.

Yukio continued his task of changing clothes, snapping a quick photo on his phone before he shut the lights off. He was so going to tease Rin.

🕊🕊🕊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 71 9
Rin Okumura is a fifteen-year-old girl. After an incident with a boy, she finds out she's pregnant. In a panic she plans to run away from her father...
354K 9.8K 58
As an Angel it was always your duty to protect those with a pure heart. Raised by the true cross order after the death of your parents you were give...
674 15 18
(many trigger warnings) After Rin had chose to kill himself from Mephisto's suggestions he was sent to Gehenna and spent 3 years there grieving and w...
146K 3.8K 33
y/n, a new ex-wire in True Cross Academy, meets every possible personality there. But can't get whats different about Rin and his younger brother, Yu...