🕊 T W E L V E 🕊

🕊Chapter Twelve: Demons🕊

🕊🕊🕊

It was the next morning. I sat up in my bed, letting out a yawn as I rubbed the back of my head. I looked over with drowsy eyes and saw a note on the desk. I let out another yawn and got out of bed, walking over to the desk. 

I leaned on the desk, reading the note as I scratched my stomach from under my shirt. 

To, Rin,

The boxes I sent off yesterday will be arriving sometime this morning, so I'm heading over early. Take care.

- P.S. - 

Please don't make Dad or Alaina worry any more than they already do.

-Yukio.

"Man, that's cold." I pushed myself off the desk and walked over to the lone window in our room, pushing open the curtains. "You couldn't even say goodbye in person?" I grumbled tiredly and rubbed my head, standing in front of the window. I opened my eyes, quickly spotting a bunch of tiny black bugs flying around. "Wh-What's that?!"

I quickly got dressed, pulling my blue hoodie over my head, changing my pants, and slipping on my shoes, running outside. "What the hell are these bugs?" I ran over to the front gate, stopping as I stared at a large number of black bugs floating around. 

'How come nobody else see's them?' I looked around at all the people passing by, going about their business like they don't see a thing!

"Okumura, my friend!"

I glared over at the familiar voice, seeing Reiji and his group of friends standing a few yards away.

"Do you have a second?"

I lifted my foot, about to step over the gate but soon remembered what the old man said;

'For the foreseeable future, you both are grounded!'

"What's the matter, Okumura? You turn chicken on us?"

His blond friend snickered, "Yeah, don't tell me you wanna run and hide behind your daddy!"

My eyes narrowed at them, stepping to the sidewalk. 

Reiji snickered, turning around, "That's what I thought."

I followed them a little ways away, them turning into a back alley under an overpass.

They turned around and faced me, Reiji's bandaged face grinning at me. "Sorry about yesterday. I was just playing with those pigeons, but my hand slipped, you see."

I stared at him. The black bugs were going crazy around him. 'What's going on with this guy?' I glared at him. "And what about with my friend? Are you gonna apologize for that too?"

He smiled slyly and put his hand over his eyes, searching, "Ah~ the girl. Where is she by the way? I'm surprised she wasn't there with you."

"She's grounded."

He laughed. "What a surprise! Never thought that goody-two-shoes would get in trouble! Ha!" He looked back at me, smirking. "Anyway, I wanna know how much you want."

:| |:  White Dove :| |: - (Blue Exorcist Fanfic) -जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें