Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔

By TinyMinz

Yoongi and Jimin. Two persons, who are complete opposite of each other happen to be bound reluctantly in a sa... More

Introduction
Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42^
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
plz read.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Thank You 🥺🙏💜💛
Ur opinion ?
Yay

Chapter 51

2.9K 107 122
By TinyMinz

(I made it idk y. Its the cover or thumbnail of their mv btw. The upper video is just to give an idea)

The curtains of the digital screen raised gracefully making the audience intruguied by the amount of elegance the video holds.

Yoongi crouched down and sat on the stage to provide a better view to the fans. There were three screens in total,comfortable enough to let the whole stadium watch.

Before the start of the mv, yoongi looked down to see if tae had arrived. Luckily tae did arrive but his face was showing guilty emotions. He shook his head with a sorry face towards yoongi.

Yoongi sighed in distress nonetheless. He really hoped jimin would atleast come. He even thought about visiting jimin in the middle of his tour but he failed in managing his tight schedule.

With a his little hope being vanished,yoongi huffed in distress and kept looking at his feet, his lips quivering and he was almost on the verge of break down.

He missed jimin. A lot.

Yoongi sat down completely facing the screen and started playing with the mic trying to distract himself from the pain in his heart.

Was jimin always this harsh ?

Yoongi couldn't help but blame himself. He knows jimin is not this ignorant.

Yoongi thought to himself wondering why did he even shout at jimin.

The whole stadium was silent.

They were watching the video very carefully to understand.

It was indeed their story. The series of events that led them to finally fall in love. The sweet moment they shared.

All in Yoongi's perspective.

The song was yoongi featuring jimin. It was mostly based on how yoongi felt whenever he sees or touches jimin. The victorious smile on his face whenever he success in making jimin blush or flustered.

The way jimin always hides his face in yoongi's nape timidly when yoongi compliments him. The way warmth exchanged between those bodies whenever they're close.

Yoongi portrayed the emotion on his face very well. The fans were in awe watching yoongi's acting skills.

But he wasn't acting at all. It came from his heart. It was all natural.

The video mostly had yoongi with short clips of jimin smiling and hugging the other.

The whole stadium screamed in excitement as the video was approaching the end.

It was feral.

The most intimate scene popped up on the screen with jimin laying on bed in his vest, blanket covering till his ribs eyes closed.

Their mouths hung open when a shirtless yoongi made an appearance from behind jimin and hovered above him.

The scene showed the couple getting lost in each other's eyes. Few seconds into the scene,jimin wrapped his hands around yoongi, a fond shy smile painted on his face.

Yoongi's face was mirroring the action as he caressed Jimin's cheek bones subtly with the back of his hand. Soon his lips made their way onto Jimin's soft ones, their lips locked into a sweet passionate kiss, yoongi deepening the kiss, Jimin's hands getting lost in yoongi's blonde locks.

Yoongi broke the kiss,the lips still ghosting over the younger's. Yoongi kissed those plump lips again unable to hold himself back as the kiss kept getting hotter and hotter for the audience.

Finally they broke the kiss and yoongi mumbled "I love you" and kissed his eyes and his forehead and jimin mumbled " I love you too" pressing his lips on yoongi's for a soft peck for brief second.

And with that,the video ends.

The song turned out beyond perfect. Yoongi's fondness in his tone while singing, rapping. The very meaning full lines describing his emotions on point.

He literally explained how he feels towards jimin in the whole song.

Yoongi who was busy adoring jimin on the screen got startled by the joyful noises of his fans.

So.....

That's our story.

Did you enjoy?

Yoongi pointed the mic towards the cheerful crowd and received mixture of screams.

YESS.

I feel immensely blessed to have jimin as my husband.

As you all know I like to draw a barrier between my professional life and personal life.

The crowd nodded in affirmation.

But I failed this time. I don't regret it though. Haha.

Our marriage was arranged for some personal reasons. And that turned out to be the best event that had ever happened in my life.

I'm telling you all this because I don't want anyone digging my personal info further. That's fu- freaking frustrating.

Yoongi smiled at the crowd remembering jimin doesn't like when he curses. He endured the pain. He knows jimin can't be angry at him for so long.

He made a mental note to kiss jimin till they run out of breath after the concert ends. Jimin is so weak for the kisses he receives from yoongi.

Jimin

Yoongi's exciting voice echoed through the whole stadium.

Ahhh.

Yoongi dramatically placed two hands on his heart which was beating way too fast after watching jimin in the mv. He looked so beautiful, so peaceful.

Jimin. Jimin.

I never believed in love until I met Jimin.

Damn don't I sound cheesy?

Yoongi chuckles radiating like the rays of sunshine in the stadium. The fans were giggling aswell.

This was the fans cup of tea. They felt like they were watching a real life kdrama even though they're just listening to yoongi. They had the power to imagine the scenarios

One thing I want you all to do is

Respect my privacy.

This is directed towards the one who can't keep their noses in their own businesses.

I know you guys are trying to protect me at all costs. And I'm very very grateful for that.

I'm a human too right. I do have a life besides being an idol. That's my job. I hope I made it clear to those . Kindly don't butt in my life.

But,

Jimin made me realise how badly I want a person in my life.

I never cared about my love life before.

But being with someone who loves you and takes care of you like a baby is something I never knew I wanted but was in desperate need of.

Jimin has been that person for me. He loves me and accepts me the way I am.

He loves me. As me. Not the idol Min Suga,but a simple guy Min Yoongi.

We might have started off as strangers in this small world. But we fell in love. The most beautiful feeling if the person reciprocated the emotion.

The way he treats me. His shy smiles whenever I compliment him. He even learnt cooking so that I could eat healthy food.

I wanna do the same to him. Kiss him, hug him, tell him how much he means to me. Claim him as mine to this world.

I can't even seem to find the words that express my gratitude towards him.

He's the light.

The light in my life.

I want to be able to hold his hands in the public. Take him on special dates. Spend quality time together.

I don't care what other's think. As long as I make my love happy.

That's all that matters. I really hope you all respect my decision.

Yoongi was about to let out few more sentences when a figure shaking violently caught his eye.

The person beside Taehyung.

Tae was struggling to keep him calm and he pulled down the mask to let him breathe.

Yoongi's eyes widened in shock and he even forgot he was on stage and ran hurriedly towards

Jimin.

Apparently jimin asked tae to not tell about him being in the concert and tae being the good actor, gave life to his expressions making yoongi believe him that jimin did not come.

"Jimin?" Yoongi hastily ran to the v.i.p section assigned only to tae and few others.

"Jimin. Hey hey what happened? " yoongi tensed visibly when the younger was unable to catch breath from the amount of crying.

Jimin was a crying mess. He covered his face trying to breathe, still crying.

Yoongi took this as a signal and announced.

"I'll be back. Please provide them snacks and entertain them for a bit"

"Jimin. Baby please don't cry." Yoongi pleaded and guided him to his room back stage.

"Jimin" yoongi called but the younger's face is still buried in his hands.

Yoingi pulled down the mask completely and threw it somewhere.

Yoongi cupped Jimin's cheeks gently but Jimin's lips were quivering. Tears rolling down his cheeks with a clue less expression on his face.

Yoongi hugged him immediately.

"There there." Yoongi patted his back as jimin buried his face into yoongi's chest sniffing and mumbling somw words.

Yoongi understands.

It was overwhelming for jimin.

"I'm sorry jimin. Please don't cry baby. Please" yoongi pleaded softly kissing Jimin's hair and intertwined Jimin's free hand while the other was around yoongi's waist tightening at each cry.

Jimin was literally trembling at this point.

"Jimin? Jiminie look at me" yoongi called squeezing their hands together.

Jimin chocked on his chest shaking his head 'no' as an answer.

Yoongi brushed his hair, only forehead is visible to him. He placed a sweet kiss on his forehead and mumbled apologies and other sweet words.

"Aigoo Jimin stop crying. I'm having a heart attack." Yoongi joked. Even in this time. Tae who was staring near by rolled his eyes for his Hyung's loss of humor and left the room to give then some space.

"Ar are you ok? Does it hurt?" Jimin broke the hug looking for any signs of discomfort on yoongi face, still crying.

Yoongi had the sweetest smile looking at his husband after 2 weeks which felt like eternity.

Looking at his smile, jimin cried even more.

"I I I I'm a bad person. I I I'm a a bad husband. You de deserve be better" there it goes again. Jimin just opened his dam again.

"What the fu-" yoongi's words were cut when jimin crashed his palm onto yoongi's mouth preventing from cursing.

'Still the same'

Yoongi thought to himself. He now understood jimin needs a lot of affection and calm tone while speaking. He's dealing with no pressure at all.

Yoongi peeled his tiny palm from his lips, pulled jimin by his collar gently but quickly and captured those lips perfectly.

Their lips moulded together perfectly, every inch of their body lighting up with a new feeling. Every nerve jumping in excitement.

Yoongi squeezed his hips tenderly as jimin wrapped his hands around his neck,fingers knotting themselves into his hair.

(I bow to the artist 🙌👏. It's hot in here oof 😳🥵. Yoongis hand going up tho 😏😳🥵)

The taste of Jimin's tears mixing with the connected saliva of both is gonna leave a remarkable moment for the couple.

Yoongi almost lifted jimin up but they broke the kiss to gasp for air. Jimin seemed to cease his cries but was teary eyed.

"Pabo. Don't you ever dare say that again. I love you" yoongi stated with a poisonous tone.

"But I hurt you. I shouldn't have been so ignorant *sniff * towards you" jimin vice came out cracked from the intense crying.

"Didnt you get hurt too?" Yoongi asked looking straight into his eyes, placing a hand on Jimin's chest near his heart.

Jimin nodded desperately, clapping his lips together into a pout.

"I'm sorry" yoongi apologized looking down.

"I should've spoken better." Yoongi added.

"I'm sorry too" jimin lifted yoongi's chin up and kissed the tender cheek of yoongi.

Yoongi pulled him into a hug and jimin melted almost instantly into it.

"Jimine?"

"Mhmm?"

"I've put Yunmi up for adoption. She's gonna be ours." Yoongi said placing his head on jimins shoulder.

Jimin's eyes widened in a mixture of shock and excitement.

"Really?" Jimin detached himself and started giggling like an baby.

"Ofcourse. My baby is gonna be a father of another baby" yoongi cooed as Jimin's cheek puffed into an adorable smile.

"I love you ahhhh" jimin jumped like a kid, unable to hold himself amd kissed yoongi on the lips.

" I love you too." Yoongi looked at him endearingly.

Jimin stopped after a while and intertwined their hands.

"Yoongi?"

"Hey hyung? Are you two alright? You were silent so came to check up ?" Tae looked worried but cooled down loking at them giggling.

"Lets introduce my baby to our fans."

"What no. I'm shy. And yoongi the video it's its beautiful" jimin started to tear up again and tae pulled him into a hug.

"Aish jiminie. When did you become such a cry baby ?" Yoongi asked jokingly.

"Ever since yoonie left " jimin mumbled in a low voice that only yoongi heard. Yoongi's heart swelled up with softness and love.

He kissed kimin deeply reassuring him.

After words yoongi literally dragged jimin on to the stage.

"Give it up for Park Jiiiimin" yoongi shouted to the crowd and a shy jimin appeared from behind yoongi and bowed to the audience.

"I can't" jimin mumbled and turned away trying to runaway but yoongi blocked him with a not so guilty smile.

" He's adorable isn't he ?" Yoongi asked his fans. It's yoongis time to take revenge. Jimin always teases him by caring him cute and nick names. It's his time.

Yoongi stood behind jimin and squeezed his mochi cheeks and and kissed the back of neck making jimin flustered. He's happy that he can claim yoongi as his and vice versa.

Min Jimin. Min Jimin. Min Jimin.

Fans made a chant and started shouting it at the top of their lungs.

Jimin covered his face feeling grateful from the amount of love and support he is receiving.

Suddenly something popped up on the vast screen.

(I made it ;_;)

Jimin gasped in awe looking at the beautiful view.

When he turned to face yoongi,

Yoongi was on his knee holding a diamond ring.

"Jimin. You add meaning to my life. I can't even imagine my life with out you. You mean so much to me.

I never got this chance. So

Jimin. Will you marry me ? Again."

Today was the overwhelming day for jimin.

Surprise after surprise.

It was too much.

Yoongi looked at him hopefully.

Jimin made him stand on his legs and hugged him.

"I would love to but,

I'm married. You have to ask my husband."

"Hahaha."

Yoongi laughed at that and said

"I will"

"But I still cant"

"Why?" Yoongi pouted.

"Cause I can't separate his baby from him. "
Jimin whispered in his ear.

"A...are yo.. you?" A millions of thoughts running through his head.

"I am" jimin showed him the sweetest smile.

"I-I-I can't believe this. It feels so unreal.... I'm gon- I'm gonna be a dad" yoongi shouted running on the stage with the biggest gummy smile.

"Did you guys hear. Jimin is pregnant. I'm gonna be a dad. We're gonna be parents."

Yoongi ran to the nearest end and wiggled his butt making a crazy dance making the fans and jimin laugh aswell.

"So that explains your actions. You were pregnant. So your hormones kicked in. Don't blame yourself jimine."

"Heyyyy." Jimin pouted hitting yoongis chest playfully.

Yoongi stroked the bridge of Jimin's soft nose and kissed him softly making the crowd go wild.

"I'm proud of you." Yoongi pressed their foreheads together.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

They both looked at eachother with fond endearing smiles.

The whole world looked at them. But they looked at eachother.

~The End~

_______

Hey guys. This is the official end of the story. I will mark it completed for self satisfaction

I loved writing it. I hope u liked this.

I thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart for reading and leaving supportive comments.

Do you want an Epilogue?

It would take some time to write and get it out. As I have xams in june. I gotta start studying.

Btw I started a new book. It would be great if u give it a try.

It's a taekook ff  YOUR EYES  as I thought the concept would suit them better.

check it out if u have time.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.2K 46
"If you want Kim Taehyung then you also get Jeon Jungkook. That's two dicks for free." min yoongi, a korean american just wanted a peaceful final y...
126K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
92.6K 6.2K 40
ELYSIAN (n.) relating to or characteristics of heaven or paradise • When bonds between vampires and the rest of the magical world become strained, th...
73.3K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...