Property of the Quileute Wolf...

Por Katherine101

Welcome to a small rainy town in the middle of nowhere . That town is called Forks . Forks was already full o... Más

Property of the Quileute Wolf Pack
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note

Chapter 11

6.2K 157 37
Por Katherine101

* Kathleen *

There was a knock on the door and I already knew who it would be . Paul . Of course it would be him . I sighed and walked over , answering the door in my skinny jeans , my knit beanie hat , and my " Animal Rescue Volenteer shirt " on . I ran a hand through my long straight hair . Paul smiled, seeing me . 

" Hey . I was thinking maybe we could have some breakfast and then we could go to the movies or something ? " he asked me .

I shrugged .
" Sure . " I said witha  shrug , grabbing my sunglasses and my bag , walking out , shutting the door behind me .

Danica had dissapeared this morning and I suspected she was with Embry . Maybe . Maybe not . You never know . Paul wrapped his arm around my waist as we got in his car . I pulled out my ipod and put my earbud in one of my ears, leaving the other one empty so we could talk if he wanted to. 

" So , I've been meaning to ask you. I know we've only been on one date .... " he said, trailing off . 

Please don't say it . Please don't say it .....

" But are we offical ? I mean , do you want to be a couple ? " Paul asked .

Damn . He said it.

I cleared my throat , not really knowing what to say . Pushing people away was what I did . It was how I protected myself .Paul looked over at me curiously and I felt like burrying my head in my hands . What was I doing ? He was a nice guy , right ? He was interested in me , right ? What was I doing !?!

" Sure .... " I said , on the spur of the moment .

Oh . Opps .

Brain : This is perfectly alright . Paul seems like a nice young man . You would make a great couple . I'm very proud of you Kathleen .

Heart : NO ! This is wrong ! She isn't supposed to be with him . Turn your ass around and walk away girl ! You don't want Paul ! You want someone else ! Don't fight it ! 

Brain : Shut up, heart ! Don't you know that she's been wounded enough ?!

Heart : No , YOU shut up, Brain ! Listen to your heart ! Heart knows best !

 Liver : ............ 

I started breathing hard , but hid it easily by faking coughs . 
" Are you alright ? " Paul asked .

I felt like saying " No I am clearly NOT alright ! Are you freakin blind ?! " but I said " Yeah , I'm fine , thanks for asking . "

We got to the diner and Paul got the door for me . His politeness was wearing me down . He was slowly winning me over ...

Heart : NO !

Brain : YES !  

Liver : SHUT UP ! 

We ordered and ate , talking about simple things . After we ate , we walked back out to his car and I felt eyes on me . I saw someone out of the corner of my eye . Jacob . My breathing picked up more as I shook my head, keeping my shades on , sliding into Paul's car as we drove off towards Port Angles where the closest movie theater was . 

* Jacob *

I was walking through Forks when I saw someone get into Paul's car . I already knew who it would be . Kathy . Of course it would have to be Kathy . I clenched my teeth together to keep from screaming as I watched them drive off . Words cannot describe what I was feeling in that moment and I still remember it as one of my most painful memories I've ever known . 

* Kathleen * 

Paul and I walked into the romantic comedy he picked out and I laughed at the funny times and even at the romantic parts because , even though I was a very deep hopeless romantic , it just didn't feel right watching it all play out on the screen . Romance was meant for two people . Not a movie theatre with staged actors who never really cared about eachother . Halfway through the movie , Paul reached over and grabbed my hand gently  . I put my head on his shoulder , my dark hair fanning out over his shoulder as we countinued to watch the move . It was actually nice..... but I wasn't letting my gaurd down to easily. I have no tolerance for dissapointment . None . You get ONE shot . And if you miss , then it's your fault and as far as I'm concerned , you don't get another one . I've found through painful experience that the more chances you give someone , the more it hurts and the longer it stings . I was tired of it hurting and stinging me to the core . It was time for me to heal , not be ripped back open again . Maybe I was crazy . Probably , but that's how I thought . That's how I still think .

" Do you want some popcorn ? " Paul asked me .

I shook my head . 
" No thank you . I think i'm going to go grab a bottle of water . I'll be back . " I muttered , getting up from my seat .

" Hurry back ." Paul smiled .

 I nodded and walked out of the theatre and right smack into someone . It was like hitting a wall .

" OH ! I'm so sorry . Are you okay ? KATHY ! Hey Kathy ! " Seth's Clearwater's excited voice rang out .

I nearly fell over from the exceitement . At least I would've if I wasn't already on the floor . He extended a hand , helping me up and pulled me into a hug .

" Um, hey , Seth . " I said , rubbing the back of my head.

" Are you okay ? Sorry about that . " he said with a smile .

" Nah , it's fine . It was my fault . " I replied, with a small smile of my own .

There was just something about that kid that made you want to smile . 

" Are you seeing a movie ? " he asked .

I laughed and motioned to the " MOVIE theatre sign " to which he blushed . 
" Yeah, I'm seeing that sappy romantic comedy . " I explained .

He laughed.
" With Bella ? Or Danny ? " he asked , recalling my friend that'd he'd met in the emergency room when I'd gotten hurt .

" Nope . Paul . " I said .

Seth's smile faded , but he managed to cover it up well.

" That's nice." he said , and I could tell that he was lying .

I nodded .
" So are you two .... a couple now ? " he asked suddenly .

I cleared my throat .
" Apparently . " I said , shrugging .
" That's ... nice . I have to go . " Seth said and moved his way quickly through the theatre .

" Everyone is so damn wierd . " I muttered , paying for my water and walking back to the theatre .

Halfway through the movie, I got a text and looked down at it in my pocket , shielding the light so that people wouldn't see it in the theatre .

Can we talk ?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

887K 27.2K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
201K 5.3K 23
TWILIGHT > NEW MOON Dove Williams travels to Forks, Washington with her cousin Bella Swan, and meets one of the local "freaks" Jasper Hale. Can he be...
292K 7.3K 57
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
200K 4.4K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...