𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 𝔁 �...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~please read~
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~bonus chapter

Chapter 10

4.8K 124 196
By stainsspermbank

~time skip~

Today is the day of the sports festival. We've all been training a lot for it. Movie dates turned to training dates but it has been so fun. The boys had moved back to their homes so it was just me and my family at home. Having active parents really came in handy. We'd have family training for the festival three times a week. Even Noire went on hour runs with me. Everyone in my year is excited to take part but me. I'm here to win.

I woke up and rolled out of bed. Noire ran to me and sat next to me.
"Good morning" I kissed his head and got up. I walked into the bathroom and got ready. The carvings had disappeared. I did my morning routine and showered. Once I was done I put on my PE kit. I walked to my vanity and sat down and quickly did my hair.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I heard the door bell ring but I ignored it. I finished my hair and grabbed my keys. I still haven't gotten my phone back but its been fine without it. I walked down the stairs. I stopped when I saw my boyfriends standing at the door talking to my dad.
"Hey guys" I ran to them and gave them a hug.
"Hi babe" Midoriya smiled
"How'd you guys get here?" I looked outside and there was no one there.
"We uh walked" Todoroki said
"But my house is like a 20 minutes walk from a bus stop" I said
"Yeah we know" Bakugou said
"Thanks guys that means a lot" I smiled.
"No problem" they walked in and took off their shoes. We all walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning Mrs Y/n" the boys bowed
"Good morning" mum smiled. She passed dad a cup of coffee "are you guys ready for today?" She put out the food

"Yeah" we all made a plate
"Good, I'll be cheering you on in the stands" mum sipped her coffee
"You're coming?" I asked
"Obviously I'm coming, I wouldn't miss my daughter winning the sports festival" she smiled
"So you took a day off of work?"
"Yeah"
"I thought you were working on a murder case today though?"
"I did everything I needed to do yesterday so I can make it"
"Thank you" I passed a piece of bacon to Noire.
"I wish I could watch it with you" dad said
"Will you not be watching?" I asked
"I'll be doing commentary with Mic in the announcer box" he sighed
"Oh at least you can see everything well" I smiled.
"Yeah whatever" we all finished eating and got all of our stuff together.
"So what car should we take?" Mum asked
"Ma there's 6 of us, I'm taking my car" I picked up my keys.
"No, just sit on one of their laps" she said
"No, I'm fine" I scratched the back of my neck
"Y/n they've seen you naked, move" she pushed me towards them.
"Fine" we all walked out the cars. We got into mum's biggest car.

The boys went in and I sat on Todoroki's lap. He put his arms around me and blushed
"Watch your hands" dad turned to face us as mum drove.

We quickly got to the school. I hopped out and everyone followed.
"We'll see you later" I said
"Ok good luck guys" mum kissed my cheek and we walked away.
"So how do you guys feel?" I asked
"I'm so nervous" Midoriya sighed
"Aww don't worry babe" I peaked his lips "I'm sure you'll do great"
"Thanks" he blushed. We walked into the locker room.

"Hey guys" I smiled. The whole class was in there.
"Hii" Mina waved. She walked over to me "are you ready to get your ass beat?"
"Yeah by the boys" I smiled
"Yeah by Kiri" she smirked. We both busted out laughing. We looked at everyone else and they were staring at us.
"Shiii I mean" Midoriya winked. I laughed and kissed his cheek. He sat down on one of the tables and pulled me between his legs.
"You Ok babe?" I looked down at him.
"I am now" he smiled up at me.
"You're so cute" I cupped his face
"I know" he kissed me. I pulled back and he smirked up at me and licked his lips.
"If you keep on looking at me like that we're fucking" I said
"Good" his hand travelled down to my ass and he rested it there.
"Wow Y/n you're getting topped by our bottom" Todoroki walked over to us
"We'll see about that" I winked at Midoriya and he blushed.
"How about we go back to yours after this?" He asked
"Sure" I smiled
"Um do you not see us?" Sero asked "you people are literally fucking in front of us"
"Sorry Roro" I laughed. We all sat down and started talking.

~time skip~

Everyone in our year gathered in the centre of the stadium. People cheered from the crowds as the cameras caught everything.
"Are you ready guys?" I asked.
"Yeah" they smiled
"Good luck dumbass" I peaked their lips and gave them a hug.
"Ok so on your marks, get set, GO!" Midnight announced.

Everyone started running through the  huge doors. Todoroki froze most of the people. A few of us dodged his attack.
"Better luck next time" I jumped and did a flip, dodging the ice. I landed swiftly on my feet and continued running. I ran into huge robots. Todoroki got there a second later.
"What are they?" I asked
"Robots, they from- hold on why am I helping you?"
"Because you want me to go home happy later"
"Well"
"Fine don't tell me" I ran away from the crowd and kicked off the first robots head. I quickly slipped between its legs before it collapsed. I started running towards the next section.

I stopped at a large canyon. I turned and saw my classmates approaching. I quickly manipulated the earth and made stairs. I ran across them quickly and it crumble after me. I reached the other side quickly and looked back. A girl slipped. I quickly caught her with my quirk and sat her down carefully.
"Good job babe" Todoroki smirked "too bad being nice doesn't get you anywhere" he ran past.

I started speeding full speed behind him. I quickly caught up to him and we reached a land mine.
"I'm going to beat you" Todoroki started stepped.
"NO YOU WON'T" Bakugou came zooming past with Midoriya following him. I quickly used my quirk and used the air to push me into the air.
"Bye boys" I winked and landed at the other side of the mine. I started sprinting to the finish line.
"GET BACK HERE Y/N" Bakugou screamed from behind me. I lightly chuckled and crossed the line.

"AND THERE YOU SEE IT, Y/N L/N HAS WON THE FIRST SECTION OF THIS YEAR'S SPORTS FESTIVAL" Present Mic announced. I looked up at the box and dad was smiling at me. I waved at him then I was tackled to the ground.
"ARE YOU CRAZY?" I looked up at Bakugou
"YOU DID IT!" He gritted his teeth "Congratulations babe" he kissed me
"That was so fake" I laughed
"I know right" he helped me up and pulled me into a hug "I'm actually happy for you" he gave my ass a squeeze then let go. Midoriya and Todoroki quickly engulfed me into a hug
"We're so proud of you babe" Midoriya smiled. Midoriya had come second, Bakugou third, then Todoroki came forth. They all gave me a kiss.
"I SAID STOP KISSING MY D- STUDENT" dad shouted "I don't care if you're her boyfriends keep your hands to yourself"
"SORRY" the boys called out as I laughed.
"What exactly is going on there?" Mic asked dad.
"Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou are dating each other and Y/n" dad said "it's been a few weeks now I think"
"YOU JUST HEARD IT, MIDORIYA, TODOROKI, Y/N AND BAKUGOU ARE ALL OFF THE MARKET, WHAT A PERFECT POWER COUPLE" Mic shouted.

Loads of girls glared at me.
"What?" I asked
"Tsk whore" a girl barged passed me. She purposely swung her shoulder to hit me. I turned around and looked at her in disbelief. I quickly made sure my hair was still slicked.
"YO DONKEY LOOKING BITCH, WHAT'D YOU SAY?" I stomped over to her
"I said you are a whore-" I clipped her in her jaw and she fell onto the ground.
"And you're a pussy ass bitch, watch your mouth" I looked down at her
"Who do you think you are?" She stood up and got in my face
"Y/n L/n, who even are you?"
"The bitch that's about to beat your ass"
"Is that so?"
"Yeah it is" she got in my face. Before I could hit her Todoroki threw me over his shoulder.
"Don't call my girlfriend a whore because you wanted to get in my pants and couldn't" he looked her up and down and walked away.

He put me down in front of Midoriya and Bakugou.
"Are you calm yet?" He asked
"Yeah I'm- damn who tf is that?" I noticed a girl with pink hair that walked past us.
"Oh that's Mei Hatsume" Midoriya said as she waved at him. He smiled and waved back.
"What course is she in?" Bakugou asked
"The support course definitely" I said
"Yeah how'd you know?" Midoriya asked
"She looks smart and she has loads of inventions strapped to her" I said.
"She's pretty" Todoroki said
"Yeah she is" I put my arm around his waist as we all checked her out.
"Hey guys" she walked over to us "Congratulations on your relationship" she smiled
"Thanks" I smiled
"No problem" she winked at me then left.
"Did you see that?" Midoriya said
"Yeah" Bakugou said "Y/n she's tryna get in your draws"
"Or she's just being nice" I said. The boys looked at me like a said something dumb "I'm just playing" I said. We all laughed then started getting ready for the next portion of the festival.

Midnight stepped up to the podium again. She described the next section as a calvary battle.
"So you must collect as many headbands as you can, headband has a number on it which depends on the position you can in in the first part of the festival" she explained "Y/n's is worth a whopping 1 million points!" She finished. Everyone turned to look at me.
"Honestly I don't know what you lot are looking at" I laughed "acting like I won't whoop that ass" I walked away from the crowd. Midnight gave us time to pick our teams.
"Hey babe do you-"
"No" Bakugou interrupted me.
"Damn ok" I walked away.
"Wait y/n I didn't mean it like that" he followed me
"No its fine" I continued walking away.
"No fr I'm sorr-"
"Shinso do you want to be on my team?" I asked stopped next to Shinso
"Sure who else is on it?" He asked
"I was thinking about Tokoyami and Iida" I walked away with him. Bakugou gritted his teeth but didn't say anything. We asked them to join us and they agreed.

"READY....SET.... GO!" Midnight shouted. The game was on. Loads of people started charging towards us.
"Hold on guys" Iida started running through them. I quickly snatched loads of bands.
"How many did you get y/n?" Shinso asked
"7 bands, altogether they're worth like  26k" I replied
"Good job" Tokoyami smiled. Dark Shadow gave me a thumb up
"Thanks guys-"
"Team at six o'clock" Iida interrupted. I looked over and Bakugou was charging towards us. I quickly made a huge barrier out of earth. Iida ran away from them. We continued combining our quirks, making us invincible. Shinso made people stop charging for us, Tokoyami and Dark Shadow defended, Iida ran towards safe and I attacked. We were a match made in heaven.
"ONE MORE MINUTE!" Mic announced.
"Y/N I'M COMING FOR YOU" Bakugou shouted as his team ran towards us
"GIVE ME THAT HEADBAND" Todoroki's team charged towards us
"THAT HEADBAND IS MINE" Midoriya yelled
"Hold on tight guys" I said. My team held onto me and I used the air to push us into the air. A flew us over a empty space as everyone watched me.
"COME HERE" Bakugou used his quirk to fly over to me. He tackled me off my team and onto the ground he ripped the band off of me.
"I GOT IT" He held it up
"TIME'S UP" dad said.

"So how does it feel that I beat you?" Bakugou put his hand out to help me.
"Check the headband dumbass" I got up without his help. He checked it and his eyes widened. It headband was worth 635 points.
"You didn't think I'd put the one million points headband on top did I?" I smirked
"GREAT JOB Y/N" Shinso ran up to me and span me around in a hug.
"Thanks" I smiled as he put me down.
"Don't touch my girlfriend" Bakugou pulled me away from Shinso.
"Don't pull my teammate" Shinso dragged me closer to him
"Ok I'm not a fucking rag doll" I shrugged their hands off of me "both of you relax"
"Tsk fine-"
"OMG Y/N YOU DID IT" Mina ran towards me.
"SO DID YOU" I hugged her tightly.
"Damn you have a fat ass" she grabbed it
"Shit you think" I bent over. Todoroki kicked my ass so I fell to the ground
"Don't show off what's mine" he helped me up "Congratulations babe" he hugged me
"Thank you" I hugged back
"But I'm going to beat your ass in the tournament" he pulled back
"We'll see about that" I cupped his cheek. He leaned in and kissed me. We let go of each other and looked at the board.

It showed the tournament pattern. In the first round it is, Midoriya vs Shinso, Todoroki vs Sero, Me vs Kaminari and Bakugou vs Ururaka.
"This is going to be easy" Bakugou said as he walked over to us with Midoriya.
"Mmm I mean, Kaminari's quirk is really strong, this might take a while" I stretched.
"Yeah but it depends how he uses it" Midoriya said
"Yeah but he probably won't use it all at once" I bent backwards into a bridge
"What are you doing?" Todoroki asked
"Excuse me sir" I jumped over into a flip and landed it "I have to dodge electricity I need to be prepared"
"True" he smiled. We were given 15 minutes to go get ready.

We walked back to the locker room
"Hey honey" mum smiled. She has handing out water bottles. She handed me one
"Thank you" I smiled.
"Can I talk to you outside?" She asked
"Sure" I said and we walked outside "what's up?" I turned to her
"Y/n you'll have to fight them"
"Fight who?"
"The boys"
"Yes I know"
"And you're completely fine with that?"
"Yeah"
"Are they?"
"I don't know"
"Well you better get in there and talk to them about it" she pushed me back into the room.

"Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou can I talk to you?" I asked
"Sure what's wrong?" They walked over to me
"I just wanted to make sure you guys are ok with fighting?" I asked
"Yeah we have to" Midoriya said
"Ok and regardless if we win or lose there will be no hard feelings?" I said
"Of course" Todoroki said. I looked over at Bakugou
"Yeah yeah whatever" he said
"Great" I kissed their cheeks "cause I'm going to win this thing" I smiled
"That's a lie but go off" Todoroki laughed
"We'll see about that" I laughed. We all left the locker room and started getting seated for the first match.

Midoriya and Shinso walked down to the centre of the arena.
"So the way this will work is, the two competitors will fight until one is out of bounds or is demoblised once that happens the other is the winner" Midnight explained "are you ready boys?" She asked. They both nodded. She gave them the sign to start. Shinso started saying something but we couldn't hear it from a distance. I was praying that Midoriya wouldn't reply or Shinso would have him. I saw his mouth move and fear washed over my face. Midoriya turned and started walking towards the edge of the square. Everyone shouted trying to knock him out of it. He reached the edge was about to step out when he was suddenly knocked out of the trance. He quickly backed away from the edge and turned to face Shinso.
"YESSSSS GO MIDORIYA" Todoroki shouted
"YOU DID THAT BABE" I shouted
"BEAT HIS ASS DEKU" Bakugou shouted. A devilish grin grew on Midoriya's face.
"That boy is fine af" I smiled
"Righttt" Todoroki said. Midoriya charged at Shinso. Shinso looked at him petrified. They started fist fighting until Midoriya kicked Shinso out of bounds.
"MIDORIYA WINS" Midnight yelled.
Everyone erupted in cheers. Midoriya waved at us as we cheered for him.

Todoroki left to go to his match while Midoriya came up. "So how did I do?" He sat in Todoroki's seat
"You did amazing" I pulled him into a hug
"Good job Deku" Bakugou joined the hug.
"Thanks guys" he smiled. We sat down and looked over at Todoroki.

Midnight gave Todoroki and Sero the sign to start. Sero charged at him first but Todoroki dodged his attack and trapped him a a huge peak of ice.
"Be honest can you move?" Midnight asked. Sero struggled for a few seconds but couldn't escape.
"No" he sighed
"TODOROKI WINS" Midnight shouted. Todoroki melt the huge peak and helped Sero up as they walked to the stands.

I stood up and left the stands and started making my way to the ring. I passed Todoroki and Sero and they wished me good luck. I smiled and walked to the centre of arena. The crowd was lively and cheerful. I quickly found my mum as she was cheering the loudest. I waved at her then got ready. Kaminari walked into the square. Midnight gave us the sign to begin.
"Sorry for this Y/n" Kaminari said. He started shot 2 million volts of electricity at me. I quickly trapped myself in an shield of earth. The electricity was deflected. After a minute the bolts stopped. I released myself from the shield and looked over at Kaminari. He had short circuited. I helped him walk out of bounds safely.
"Y/N WINS" Midnight shouted. The crowd cheered.
"THAT'S MY BABY" mum yelled.
"Amazing work Y/n" dad said. I smiled and waved at them both. I waved at the boys as they blushed and cheered. I walked back to the stands.
"Y/N YOU DID GREAT" Midoriya hugged me tightly
"Thanks" I hugged back.
"You really did good" Todoroki and as him and Bakugou joined the hug. Bakugou kissed my forehead. We let go. I realized there were only 3 seats. I sat on the ground in front of the boys.
"What are you doing?" Midoriya asked
"There are 3 seats you guys can have them" I said
"Y/n get tf up" Todoroki said. I stood up and Midoriya pulled me onto his lap.
"Thank you" I got comfortable and sat between his legs instead.
"No problem" he blushed. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

We watched the other matches. Iida had won his against Hatsume. She treated the match as a commercial then walked out of bounds. Mina beat Aoyama. He got a tummy ache from his lazer then she kicked him out if bounds. Tokoyami beat Momo and Kirishima beat Tetsutetsu. The next match was Bakugou vs Ururaka.

Bakugou left the stands and walked into the square. Ururaka followed behind him.
"Are you guys ready?" Midnight asked. Bakugou nodded.
"WAIT I JUST HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING" Ururaka yelled "I really enjoyed you guys coming over last night, but it's really bad you cheated on Y/n don't you think she should know?" She looked over at me. The whole arena turned to face me. I got up and asked for a pen and paper. Someone handed it to me and I wrote a note and shot it at the ground next to Midnight. She picked it up and opened it.
"Do I have to read this out loud?" She looked at me. I nodded "fine" she sighed "Y/n says you're a dirty ass hoe ass bitch that needs to stay in your broke ass business, the boys were with her last night and left really late, and ended up coming back to her house in the morning so there was no way they could have gone over to yours, she says that its really embarrassing and immature of you to lie like that on public tv and that she will be beating your ass after this" Midnight folded the note back up "well.... that's it"
"That's embarrassing...." Mic said. The crowd busted out laughing. After a few minutes the laughing stopped
"Ok let's get this match over with" Midnight gained composure. She gave the sign for them to start.

Ururaka charged at Bakugou. She was trying her best to touch him but he effortlessly dodged her attempts. She gradually touched all the gravel and debris from his attacks and kept them in the air. She backed up and tried to send them all towards him. He quickly blasted them all. She stood there wide eyed allowing him to get her out.
"BAKUGOU WINS!" Midnight screamed. We all started cheering and he smirked in our direction. He left the square and walked back to the stands.

"Katsuki you did amazing" I hugged him
"I know" he laughed and hugged back.
"We're so proud of you Kacchan" Midoriya hugged him.
"T-thanks" he blushed
"Aww you're so cute" Todoroki kissed his cheek
"No I'm not" Bakugou scoffed
"You really are" I smiled. Midoriya nodded
"I hate you extras" he scoffed and sat down
"We love you too" I kissed his cheek "now I have to go, my mum brought me lunch"
"What did she make?" Sero asked
"Bye guys" I started running towards the exit but Todoroki quickly grabbed me
"Y/n what did she make?" Mina walked over to me
"Burgers and loaded chips" I mumbled
"What was that?" Kirishima asked
"Burgers and loaded chips" I said. My friends ran past me to towards the exit "GET BACK HERE THAT FOOD IS MINE" I shouted running after them.

We stopped in front of my parents
"Hi guys" mum smiled "it's good that you're here, I brought lunch" she handed me my food.

"So I have a few more of those then i brought sushi for anyone who wants it" she showed it them.

"Then I have wings and mac n cheese"

"What does everyone want?" She asked.
"May I have the sushi please" Momo said. Mum passed it to her
"Can I have the same please?" Jiro asked and mum gave it to her.
"Please can I get the wings?" Kirishima asked
"Can I the burger please?" Todoroki asked
"Can I have the same please?" Midoriya asked
"Can I get the wings please?" Kaminari asked. Mum handed out the food
"And what do you want Sero?" Mum asked
"Can I get the wings and the burger?" He asked "you know cause I lost" he frowned
"I would have given it to you regardless" mum smiled and passed him both options. She turned to look at my dad who was staring at her "what's wrong Shota?"
"Nothing" he smiled
"Ok so what do you want?" She looked at the leftover food "there's a lot left"
"I'll take the sushi" dad smiled
"Ok here" she passed it to him "there's still a lot of food left-"
"I'LL TAKE IT" my friends shot up.
"I was thinking about giving it to the teachers" mum laughed
"Oh" my friends sat back down
"Don't worry, I'll make more when you guys come over"
"YAY" they smiled and continued eating. We all finished eating and put the rubbish in the bin.
"Ma we'll see you later, we're going to go look around" I said
"Ok see you later" mum waved. We walked away

Aizawa's POV

The kids walked away leaving me alone with Jayda. I stared at her smiling
"Shota are you ok? You've been staring at me all day" she smiled.
"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled "I wanted to ask you something?"
"Go on" she sat down and gave me her full attention.
"You know how we've been together since you guys moved here?"
"Yes, is this your way of breaking up with me?"
"NO, absolutely not"
"Oh then what is it?"
"I just wanted to tell you that I really love you, so much, even when you lived at the other side of the world my love for you never faded and it never will"
"Aww I love you too" she hugged me tightly
"Does this mean that you'll finally let me pay rent?"
"Shota you already pay half" she looked up at me
"I know but still"
"Wow way to ruin the moment" she laughed and picked up the bag of food "let's go feed your colleagues"
"Fine but if one of them flirt with you I'm killing them" I held her hand.
"Shut it Shota" she smiled.

We walked over to the teachers lounge. I opened the door and we walked in. Everyone turned to face us.
"Hi Aizawa" Midnight said "who's this?" She smirked at Jayda.
"I'm Jayda L/n, I'm-"
"My girlfriend" I interrupted her and glared at Midnight
"Oh my bad, I'm Nemuri" she put her hand out and Jayda shook it.
"WOW AIZAWA HAS A GIRLFRIEND" Mic walked over "I'm Hizashi"
"Nice to meet you" Jayda shook his hand. Almight walked over.
"You must be Y/n's mother, I'm Toshinori" he shook her hand
"Nice to meet you all" she smiled "we brought you guys lunch" she put the bag down on the table "there are different options" she named them and layed the boxes out on the table.
"Thank you so much" Midnight's eyes light up.
"No problem" Jayda smiled. We all sat down and spoke as the heros ate.

~time skip~
Y/n's pov

It was time to go back to the stands since the festival was continuing. The next match was Todoroki vs Midoriya. We wished them good luck then they went down to the arena. We all sat down talking.
"Hey Y/n" Shinso sat down in the spare seat next to me
"Hey-" Bakugou pulled me towards him before I could finish. He sat me on his lap
"Because of you Deku has a scratch on his elbow" Bakugou said "don't fucking talk to my girlfriend"
"It was a fight that's gonna happen" Shinso replied. They started arguing like always. I stood up and Bakugou sat in my seat while I sat in his.
"Honestly I don't see why Y/n is going out with you, you're probably hitting her or something!" Shinso shouted
"And that's where you fucked up" I sighed
"Y/n are you sure you want to be with this barbaric beast?" Shinso asked
"Yes" I nodded "and he's not barbaric or a beast-"
"Has he brainwashed you?"
"Shinso you're overstepping your boundaries-"
"Y/n you don't know what you're saying, he's manipulating you-"
"CAN I TALK?" I shouted "CAN I SAY SOMETHING?"
"Y-yes"
"You need to mind your business, you're overdoing it now"
"But-"
"There are no buts, you need to stop"
"Fine, I-I'm sorry"
"Apology accepted, now I'm going to watch my boyfriends now" I said and focused on the arena.

The boys stood in front of each other. Midnight gave them the signal. They quickly hugged and said something to each other. Then they stepped back and got into stance. They ran at each other with their quirks going off. It was an intriguing fight. With Todoroki using his left side and Midoriya breaking nearly all his fingers. The match ended with Todoroki victorious.

The rest of the matches of round went by fast. I beat Iida. Tokoyami beat Mina and Bakugou beat Kirishima. After another interval it was time for me to fight Todoroki. We stepped into the square together.
"Are you both ready?" Midnight asked. We both nodded and she gave us the signal. We turned to each other.
"No hard feelings?" Todoroki asked
"No hard feelings" I smiled. He peaked my lips and we got into stance. Todoroki charged at me with his ice. I quickly dodged his attack and shot a gust of air at him. It brought him back but he didn't think anything of it. We continued like this until he was close to the edge. He sent a large spike of ice at me. I tried to dodge it but it curved and chased after me. I turned around and jumped into the air. I did a spinning high kick, making it blunt. I ran towards Todoroki as he was stunned and threw him over my shoulder. He landed on his feet out of bounds.
"Y/N WINS" Midnight said. Todoroki stared at me for a few seconds. Then he ran and engulfed me in a hug.
"You have to teach me how to do that" he smiled
"Of course" I smiled and we walked back to the stands.

Bakugou and Tokoyami were next. It was a long, exciting match. Tokoyami was amazing at defending while dark Shadow attacked. In the end Bakugou won. We had another interval. Bakugou walked over to us
"You did great-"
"Stop" he pushed me away
"Um what was that for?" Midoriya asked
"She's the enemy" Bakugou said. I was speechless.

I got my phone from Todoroki's pocket and walked off. I walked into the locker room and sat down. I started scrolling through my socials. I noticed Bakugou posted a few seconds ago. It was a loud of pictures of me

(All pictures are from pinterest)

The last one was captioned "look how pretty my wife is😍" I smiled at the post. I clicked off then a few seconds later it said he posted again. I checked again and it was a picture of us together.

It was captioned "BABE I'M SORRY WHERE ARE YOU?" and he tagged me. I quickly took a picture and captioned it "shush you're the 'enemy'🙄" and tagged him. I posted it and laughed. I continued scrolling until Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou busted into the room
"You know you could have just walked in like normal people" I looked over at them
"Y/n I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be a dickhead" Bakugou pleaded
"It's fine, don't worry about it" I laughed
"Great great" he sighed "so...."
"What?"
"Make up sex?"
"No" I stood up
"Whyyy?"
"I'm with Izu today" I leaned on Midoriya and he put his arm around me.
"Yeah she's- wait what?" He looked at me.
"I'm going to fuck you when we get back home" I looked into his eyes. His expression changed and he looked really needy "wait you can't look at me like that"
"Why not?"
"You-"
"Y/n please, I need you" he moaned
"And I'm out of here" I started walking towards the door.
"Why" he laughed. I put up my middle finger and walked out.

After a few stretches Bakugou and I stood before each other in the finals.
"Are you guys ready?" Midnight asked. We both nodded "ok I will step in if this gets really bad" she said then gave us the signal. Bakugou quickly pulled me closer to him.
"I'm sorry in advance for everything I'm about to do to you" he looked down at me
"I'm sorry for how much I'm about to beat your ass" I smiled.
"Sure" he smirked. He cupped my face and kissed me. I punched him the belly
"I didn't come here to kiss, I came to win" I smiled.

Bakugou quickly gained composure and charged at me. He started shooting explosions at me. He clearly forgot that it doesn't effect me. I walked straight through them and landed attacks on him. He quickly realized and it turned into a fist fight. He landed body shots at me while I went for his legs. We both started getting tired but it didn't want each other to see it. We continued fighting until we were both close to passing out. I felt extremely light headed and drowsy. He hit me in the belly and that did it. I collapsed onto the ground. I felt something fall onto me before fainting.

~time skip~

I woke up in the infirmary with my friends and family sitting around. I sat up and everyone's eyes widened.
"What happened?" I stood up
"Be careful y/n" dad held onto me so I wouldn't fall.
"You passed out in your fight with Katsuki" mum hugged me tightly "are you Ok?"
"I'm fine" I looked at Bakugou and he looked sad "what's wrong?"
"I'm so sorry about what happened" he said
"Its fine, like we said no hard feelings" I smiled "so you won right?"
"Yeah" he smiled
"I'm so proud of you" I pulled him into a hug
"Thank you" he smiled and hugged back "now that you're awake we can do the medal ceremony"
"When is it?"
"In two minutes" dad looked at the time
"Then let's go" I smiled.

We all left the room and went back out. Bakugou, Todoroki, Tokoyami and I walked out to the podium. I stood on the second place one while Bakugou was on first with the others on third. Almight walked over to us and gave us our medals. He put mine around my neck.
"You're going to be a great hero Y/n" he smiled
"Thank you" I smiled
"Also I'm coming over later" he whispered
"Why?"
"Your mum said she'd cook more mac n cheese so I have to get some" he smiled
"Understandable" I laughed. He gave Bakugou his medal and turned back to the crowd
"Today is just a sneak peak of the next generation of amazing heros and to close today, this deserves a..." he said
"PLUS ULTRA!" The crowd finished

A/n: I'M BACK, heyyy besties, so... during the break I ended up writing another story, its Shigaraki x black reader, let me know if I should release it, byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" ⁻ˢᵖᵒⁱˡᵉʳˢ ⁻ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ'ˢ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗ ⁻ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵒʳᵉ ⁻ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ⁻ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵘⁱᶜⁱᵈᵉ
9.8K 174 7
𝙴𝚞𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚊 (𝚗.): 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 [𝙼𝙷𝙰 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜] 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚒...
7.5K 377 33
"𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖." = ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʸᵃⁿᵒ ˢᵃᵏᵃˢʰⁱᵐᵃ, ᵃ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉⁿᵗ ᵃᵗ ᵘ.ᵃ. ʰⁱᵍʰ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ, ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ ˢʰᵒᵗᵃ ᵃⁱᶻᵃʷᵃ, ʰⁱᶻᵃˢʰⁱ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵈᵃ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵇ...
57.7K 1.7K 50
ʸ/ⁿ, ᵃ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵈ ᵗᵉᵉⁿ, ᵐᵒᵛᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ. ᵂʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳᵐᵉʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ?