𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 𝔁 �...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
~please read~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~bonus chapter

Chapter 9

4.2K 127 90
By stainsspermbank

~time skip~

I woke up to the light beaming into my eyes. I kissed Midoriya's head and rolled him off of me. I crawled over Bakugou and stood up. I grabbed my phone and stopped the alarm before it went off. I took a step and collapsed.
"What was- oh are you ok babe?" Bakugou helped me up.
"I hate you so much" I held onto him for support
"Aww I love you too" he kissed me.

We went into the bathroom and started getting ready. We did our morning routines then got into the shower.
"Y/n" Bakugou turned to me
"Yes Bakugou" I continued carefully cleaning my back
"Did I say to call me Katsuki?" He latched onto my throat from behind me. I instantly bit my lip. I turned around and looked at him "Y/n don't look at me like that unless you want to leave here in a wheelchair"
"Your hand is literally on my neck right now" I said then he let go "nooo I liked it"
"Y/n we have school" Bakugou helped wash the rest of my back then we finished showering. We got out of the shower and dried off.

I wrapped myself in a towel and when back into my room.
"Ok you two get in" I said and Todoroki and Midoriya got up. I went into the closet. I took off the towel and started getting dressed. I searched it for my new uniform.
"What are you looking for?" Katsuki asked
"My new skirt" I continued looking and it was no where to be seen "I'm going to go ask my mum" I put on my robe and left the closet and my room.

I walked through the house still limping.
"MAA WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted
"THE KITCHEN" she called out. I walked in and my parents were standing there.
"Did you get my new skirt yesterday?" I leaned on the door. Dad stared at me closely.
"Y/n come here" mum smiled
"Whyyy" I whined.
"Come" she giggled. I limped over to her and she busted out laughing.
"It's not funny" I said
"Y/n why are you limping?" Dad put down his coffee mug.
"I uh" I avoided eye contact. Dad shot up and started running towards my room.
"So they're dead" mum stood up "but sorry honey I forgot to get the skirt"
"Its fine, I'll just where my old one" I started limping out of the kitchen and mum started snickering. I turned to look at her and she busted out laughing again.

I rolled me eyes and walked back to my room. I walked in and dad had the boys wrapped in his scarf lifted from ground. His hair was lifted and his eyes were red.
"Can you put my boyfriends down now please?" I asked walking towards the closet.
"Y/n answer my question, why are you limping?" He looked at me
"Um well-"
"Which one of you fucked my daughter?" He turned to the boys.
"Can we do this later?" I said
"Yes we can do this later, we'll do this after you spend the whole day training and running laps without a break" he put down the boys and walked over to me "and you'll be spending lunch with me"
"But-"
"Y/n M/n L/n, don't try me right now, go get dressed" he left the room and slammed the door behind him. I stomped into the closet and slammed the door behind me. I quickly got ready and left the closet. The boys had gone downstairs for breakfast while I did my hair. I put some products in it and left it down. I picked up my keys and bag and went downstairs.

Everyone was eating silently as my mum was struggling not to laugh. I sat down and mum passed me a plate.
"When will I get my phone back?" I asked
"What did you just say?" Dad glared at me.
"When will I-"
"Get up" he stood up
"Why?"
"Y/n stand up"
"Ok..." I stood up
"Good now go outside and get into my car" he said
"But I haven't had breakfast" I said
"I really don't care, get in the car"
"But-"
"Y/N GET IN THE CAR"
"Fine" I left the kitchen "why you doing the most?" I said under my breath
"WHAT WAS THAT?" he shouted
"NOTHING" I shouted back and left the house. I sat in the passenger seat and waited.

After a few minutes dad walked out of the house and got in. He didn't even look at me and started the car. He left the driveway. He drove to a McDonald's drive thru.
"What do you want?" He asked. I said my order and he got it. He passed me the bag.
"Hurry up and eat" he started driving to school as I ate. I finished and collected all the rubbish.
"Why are you so mad at me?" I looked at him
"Don't ask me dumb fucking questions" he kept his eyes on the road.
"No I need an answer"
"Y/n you had sex"
"Ok?"
"In my house"
"Mhmm"
"While your mother and I were still there, with 3 boys"
"Actually it was only one boy"
"Huh?"
"It was only Bakugou"
"So he left you limping?"
"Well yes but it's mostly the carving though"
"What carving?"
"Oh...."
"Y/n what did he do?" He drove into the school parking lot
"He uh carved stuff onto me"
"Where on you?"
"My back and inner thigh"
"Do I want to know what he wrote?"
"Nope"
"Ok fair enough, but you're still doing laps" we got out of the car
"Whyyy" I slumped as we walked into the school. Dad turned and looked at me
"You got your back blown out and you're limping" he said
"Fine" I opened the door to my class and we both walked in.

"How did we get here first-"
"Y/n is it true you're in a relationship now?" Jiro interrupted Todoroki.
"Yeah" I sat in my seat
"So you finally said yes to the boys?" Momo asked
"Mhmm" I said
"Is that why you're limping?" Mina smirked
"Let's not talk about that" I laughed
"Ok so today we'll be doing a whole day of training again" dad started. Everyone groaned "excuse me, it's good for you to train for the sports festival, I expect only the best from you, now get changed" he opened the cabinet and left.

We all stood up and got our costumes. Luckily I brought mine in after washing it yesterday. I left the class and started limping to the changing room. I felt unfamiliar arms wrap around my waist. I quickly elbowed them in the belly. I turned around and saw Jay coughing behind me.
"What the hell was that for?" I asked
"You should be happy I still want you" he straightened up
"Why would I be happy about that, you're being fucking weird"
"You literally stabbed me yesterday, how dare you think you can say no to me now"
"Are you actually crazy?"
"You little-"
"Stop right there, watch your mouth old man, you're being weird af, you can go now" I turned around and started walking away. I felt him wrap his arms around me again. I instantly threatened his neck with a dagger "I'm not fucking playing the next time you touch me I'm taking your hands"
"Ok Y/n that's enough" dad said
"But he-"
"Yeah I know, I saw everything" dad interrupted me "Jay is there a reason why you're in the first year block touching girls?"
"She started it" he pointed at me
"How exactly did she start it?"
"She was being all nice to me but doesn't want to fuck"
"Ok and?"
"She should be a good slut and shut up and take it"
"Oh no, why did you have to say that?" I pinched the bridge of my nose.
"What did you just say?" Rage grew in dad's eyes
"W-what?" Jay stuttered
"Why would you say something like that to my dad?" I laughed
"Y/n hold this" dad emptied his pockets and gave me everything.
"W-wait" Jay but up his hands and started backing up. He hit something behind him. He turned around and was met with all the boys in my friend group glaring at him.
"What did you say?" Bakugou asked
"Tsk what are you going to do?" Jay looked him up and down. They all stepped forward and activated their quirks
"Ok so" I slipped between them "let's not do this now" I looked at Bakugou
"See she's a whore look how short her skirt is" Jay grabbed my ass. I turned around and punched him in the face. He fell onto the ground
"What did I just say about touching me?" I pulled out a sword and stared down at him.
"You won't do shit with that" he tried to get up. I kicked him down again and he hit the ground hard.
"Did I say you can stand up?" I looked at him with crazy eyes.
"Y/n-" Midoriya put his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off. I walked towards Jay ready to fight.
"W-wait" he slid backwards on the ground
"No no no where was this when you call me a fucking slut?" I continued walking towards him
"I-I'm sorry-" he hit the wall
"I don't give a fuck" I shouted. I put up the sword but was quickly disarmed. I turned around and dad was looking at it.

"Y/n this is a professional sword" he admired it
"Yeah mum only buys me those" I walked away from Jay towards him
"Since when?"
"Since always, she always says since we have the money then why not"
"You guys are loaded"
"Yeah mum is, she said I could get more weapons though"
"How many?"
"She doesn't say a quantity, she gives me a budget then I get what I want"
"What's the budget?" Sero walked over to me
"Oh like 50k"
"HUH?" everyone in the hall shouted
"What?" I asked
"How much is everything you own already then?" Midoriya asked
"Its worth around £1.5 million now"
"Y/n watch someone rob you" Kaminari laughed
"Who wants to rob someone that has a whole room dedicated to weapons, I can get anything from in there to the palm of my hand instantly with my quirk, they literally just appear" I laughed
"We will talk about this later, everyone go get dressed quickly" dad wrapped a petrified Jay in his scarf and walked away down the hall
"Ok I'll walk you to the changing room" Bakugou put his arm around me "I don't want any weirdos touching what's mine"
"Who said I was yours" I looked up at him
"You're back does" he smirked.
"I'm going to-"
"Y/n what does he mean?" Mina asked. I looked at her and the rest of the girls and started running down the hall.
"We change next to each other, you're not safe" Mina chased after me.

I got to the changing room and started getting dressed. I took off my shirt and everyone gasped
"What?" I turned around
"Did he do that?" Jiro asked
"Mhmm" I nodded
"Bakugou has a marking kink!?" Mina said
"I guess and he did the same to my thigh" I showed them my inner thigh
"Ok I feel like that would be really hot" Momo said
"It really was" I laughed. We all finished changing.
"Y/n you do know we can still see the thigh one right?" Tsu said. I looked at it and it was still completely visible in my hero costume.
"Well I'll just have to accept death" I laughed and we all left the changing room.

We walked into the training facility. Dad looked at me from head to toe and his eyes widened.
"Tell me you didn't actually do that?" Dad looked at Bakugou. He avoided eye contact
"He even wrote Katsuki's slut on her back" Ururaka said.
"I need to sit down" dad sat on the bench behind him "ok so you will all be fighting everyone in the class, get into two lines" everyone got into the lines "good now you'll be fighting the person across you first" I looked to the side and looked at Bakugou smiling at me "spread out and start, I'll be walking around"

Bakugou held my hand and we walked away from everyone else
"Are you ok babe?" He asked
"Yeah why?" I looked at him
"He literally assaulted you"
"And for that I'm- wait nevermind I can't do that"
"What?"
"I would have kissed his sister, but I can't do that"
"Y/n have you done that before?"
"Several times actually" I laughed
"That's so harsh" he looked at me "I love it" he smiled
"Good" I smiled back. We stopped at a far enough distance. He pulled me closer to him. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back then pulled away
"We better start before my dad never gives my phone back" I said. He nodded and we both got into fighting stance.

He charged at me and started with a punch. I dodged and punched him the his exposed rib. He stumbled back but quickly gained composure. He ran back at me shooting countless explosions at me. I dodged them and used the smoke as camouflage. I got behind him and sly tackled him. He fell to the ground. The smoke cleared and he was glaring up at me. He took off his wrist grenades and threw them onto the ground.
"Bakugou don't-" Dad shouted. Bakugou ran towards me and shot a huge explosion at my body. I purposely fell to the ground and screamed. His eyes widened and he came running to my aid.
"Y/n are you Ok?" He helped me sit up. I quickly flipped us so I was sitting on him. I pinned his arms down
"I win" I smiled.
"Good job Y/n" dad walked over to us. He helped me up "but you didn't use your quirk"
"Yeah I don't actually use my quirk often" I shrugged
"Why not?" Bakugou stood up
"My mum taught me the importance of strength beside quirks so I never felt I needed it" I said
"Your mum is so perfect" dad smiled
"Yeah, that's why you want to marry her" I said
"How do you know that?" Dad turned to me
"I saw you looking it up" I laughed
"You better not tell her"
"I won't" I smiled.

~time skip~

It was the end of the day and I just changed back into my uniform. I left the changing room and started walking back to my class to put it back. I felt arms around me. I left them and continued walking
"You Ok Katsuki?" I asked
"How did you know it was me?" He asked
"Your hands"
"Is that bad?"
"No I like your hands" I held onto them. He quickly snatched them back "what's wrong?"
"I'm just really sweaty" he put his hands in his pockets
"I don't care" I pulled his hand out and held it anyway. We continued walked back to class. I felt him staring at me. I looked up and he was blushing and smiling.
"Aww you're so cute" I smiled. He turned a deep red. We walked into the class and put our costumes back.

Then we left the building. Dad was waiting in front of the car with Midoriya and Todoroki.
"Are you guys ready to go?" Dad asked
"Yeah" I said. He unlocked the car and we all got in. I sat at the front as he drove his home.

We walked into the house and took off our shoes.
"JAYDA WE'RE BACK" dad walked farther into the house.
"I'M IN THE HOT TUB" mum called out.
"YAYYYY" I giggled and started running towards it.

"Hi ma" I smiled. She was sitting in it reading.
"Hey babe" she put her book down "how was school?"
"It was good"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah why?"
"Your dad called me during lunch and told me what happened with that boy"
"Oh"
"Go change and get in with me and we'll talk about it"
"Ok" I left the room and walked back to mine.

I quickly changed into a swimsuit.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I ran back to my mum. Dad and the boys were standing around.
"Ok I'm back" I panted. I got into the tub and the hot water went through me. I instantly started relaxing.
"So what is this about you giving Y/n 50k for weapons?" Dad asked
"Number one, why'd you say it like that, I'm not one your kids" mum laughed "and number two yeah I give her that every 3 months for weapons"
"Don't you think that's a bit much?" Dad asked
"Do you know how expensive the weapons are?"
"No..."
"Dad the sword I had today costs 35k"
"Why would it be so expensive?"
"Must of my weapons are weighted so there's that, and some are tailored to suit me more"
"So all the weapons are yours?"
"No some are mine too" mum said
"You use weapons too?" The boys said surprised
"Yeah I was the one who taught Y/n" she smiled
"She really is perfect" dad blushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" ⁻ˢᵖᵒⁱˡᵉʳˢ ⁻ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ'ˢ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗ ⁻ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵒʳᵉ ⁻ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ⁻ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵘⁱᶜⁱᵈᵉ
48.1K 1.5K 18
𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚒 𝙺𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚘, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝙷𝙰. 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚊; 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚒...
80.5K 2.6K 53
ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ, ᵃ ʳᵘᵗʰˡᵉˢˢ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ˢʰᵒᵗᵃ ᴬⁱᶻᵃʷᵃ, ᵃ ʳᵉˢᵖᵉᶜᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ʰᵉʳᵒ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵈᵒʷⁿ, ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ʰᵉʳ ˢᵒᶠᵗ ˢᵖᵒ...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...