Bestfriend's Brother (Michael...

Galing kay buttercreamSQQ

Normani Carter is Randy Jackson's BEST friend, they've been best friends since they can remember, but his old... Higit pa

chapter one: crushing
chapter two: got the job
chapter three: i win big time
chapter four: official
chapter five: pepsi commercial accident
chapter six: the king and queen of pop
chapter seven: rivalry
chapter eight: affair??
chapter nine: marry me
chapter ten: her co-star
chapter eleven: coming clean
chapter thirteen: engaged
chapter fourteen: prick
chapter fifteen: the first show.. weird flashforwards
chapter sixteen: the uk premiere of Karate Kid
chapter seventeen: the co-star
chapter eighteen: fifteen in my stilettos
chapter nineteen: the departure talk
chapter twenty: the announcement/ what are you trying to say michael?
chapter twenty one: christmas day
chapter twenty two: you will always be the lady in my life // sweet melody
chapter twenty one: grammy awards 1985
announcement!!
chapter twenty two: attack
chapter twenty three: the most brutal attack on a celebrity in history
chapter twenty four: Opening night of the Get Me Bodied Tour
chapter twenty four: writing session at hayvenhust during a tour break
anouncement
chapter twenty five: best man
chapter twenty six: the wedding
chapter twenty seven: act it out
chapter twenty eight: no mercy, man. no mercy.
chapter 29: Oprah Interview
chapter 30: the magic of karate kid on Oprah
chapter 31: my tell all Oprah interview
chapter 32: For All Time
chapter 33: i think the boys are yours
chapter 34: naming the baby boys
chapter 35: MJ & KJ
chapter 36: when can we have intercourse?
chapter 37: Mexico City for the Dangerous World Tour

chapter twelve: kiss me

199 4 0
Galing kay buttercreamSQQ

june 1984: neveah's pov

"where are we going? and why do i have to wear such a nice dress?" i complained to my driver, Patrick. he giggled at me "miss kingsley... it's too secretive. i've told you ten times now."

i scowled.
it's been three days since michael asked me to marry him. i haven't talked to him. he hasn't talk to me. randy said he's really heartbroken. i know it's my fault, but if michael knew what happened, it wouldn't exactly be my fault and he'd understand why i can't commit into a relationship like that, how he wants me to. like come on?? marriage??? how can i say yes to him when i've been lying to him for the longest. okay... maybe i haven't lied? i just haven't told him i was raped and abused. so i guess that's just keeping secrets. 
there's been so many nights that i was in bed with michael, him holding me in his arms.. i felt safe... but i still cried. because even michael couldn't take the pain away from me. the pain i was feeling and experiencing. maybe it's because he doesn't know what happened, maybe if he knew he'd help more. maybe if he knew, and helped me, i wouldn't still be as broken as i am now.
i cried at night in his arms. i used to tell him, when he asked, that it was period pains. so i guess you could say i lied. but that was to protect him, protect his heart, from the truth.

after about half hour to an hour in the SUV i pulled up outside michael's condo.
"what are we doing here?" i asked Patrick quickly. he smiled at me through the mirror "go in... you'll see." he nodded to me.

my heart started beating faster. what is happening??
i got out of the SUV and waved goodbye to Patrick.
"you look amazing, V" i heard a familiar voice behind me. Bill. i turned and smiled at him. "thank you, bill" i thanked him. "why am i here?" i nodded up at michael's condo that overlooks LA.
"michael wants to see you." he spoke ever so softly as he held out his arm for me to link my arm with his.
"why do i have to be dressed like this tho? couldn't i wear my joggers and a hoodie??" i groaned making bill let out a stomach laugh. i've known bill ever since being a child, he's actually my godfather, he's michael's security and driver. bill is amazing, one of the most amazing guy's i actually know.

"i'm sure you'll be able to put on some joggers and a hoodie later. but for now, enjoy the night." he said as we finally reached michael's condo.
"have a lovely night, V" he kissed my cheek and walked away. i opened michael's condo door slowly and gasped at the sight.

it was beautiful. i was gobsmacked. above the bed read N & M in glowing lights. there was food out on the tables surrounded in red rose petals. the floor had white and red rose petals spread around as well as in shapes of three large hearts beside the bed.

"michael?" i called out but it came as a whisper. a whisper of shock.
"michael?" i called out louder.
suddenly. i felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. he kissed my shoulder and whispered "you look breathtaking, Veah"
my stomach started to swarm with butterflies.
"what is all this?" i asked looking around. he let go of me and stepped around me to stand in front of me. he was dressed in black slacks and a red button up silk shirt.
"i wanted to show you how much you mean to me.. veah. you do realise i'd walk across fire for you. yeah?" he nodded at me slightly. i smiled and looked down as he grabbed my hand. i looked back up at him "you look really handsome michael." i told him giving his hand a squeeze "i do?" he smiled back at me "i thought- nevermind" he shook his head smiling "thank you baby" he thanked me with his soft, tender voice.
"here, i want to show you something." he nodded towards his balcony. his balcony was huge, he opened the door and led me out and turned right into a snug area of his balcony. i gasped seeing what it was.

"this is amazing michael." i told him. no one has ever done anything like this for me. "no one has ever done this for me before... thank you." i breathed out. he clutched my hand in his and smiled softly "i know... i asked randy the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you. he said just a meal out... you deserve more than that and if i would of realised.. i would have done better for our one year anniversary.. so.. take this as an extra surprise for our one year.. yeah?" he winked at me making me giggle as i stared at the pillows and blankets. "go on... i know you want to." he nodded to the pile of neat pillows and blankets. "i'll go get us some food and drinks... anything you want in particular?" he asks me as i held onto his hand and bent down to take off my black heels.
"have you got wine?" i asked him looking up into his brown eyes "yeah... you want some?"
i nodded.
"red or white?" he wondered "surprise me." i grinned
"food?" he asked "i have pizza too in the kitchen."

"pizza sounds good.. i haven't eaten yet." i say. it is around 10pm. he nodded smiling "i'll go get us some... get on there" he nodded to the pillows and blankets "don't move though.. yeah? promise me. you cannot move." he told me making me giggle "sir, yes sir!" i saluted him as he made his way back into his condo while chuckling at my silliness.

michael's pov:
my heart is beating so fast. i am so nervous for tonight. i plan on making this night the most special night ever for her. and i plan on making love to her. to show her how much i really do love her.
i grab the pizza and wine and head back out to see her laid on the bed i made outside on the balcony. she was looking up at the big ball of lights above her head. "you look so gorgeous.. have i told you that?" i asked her making her jump slightly, then laugh as she sat up, "something like that... yeah." she nodded making me smile as i climbed on the bed and sat beside her handing her a wine glass, and placing the pizza box in between us, as i place my wine glass in between my thighs. i pop open the wine bottle and watched the smoke slowly come out of the cold bottle.

i pour her a glass of red wine first, then poured myself one. ladies first, as always.
i'm nervous about tonight. real nervous. asking for her hand in marriage again for the second time... and then i plan on making love to her. she's the only woman i've ever experience or am going to experience those two things together.
i know it sounds silly. i'm 24 and i still haven't lost my virginity... i've been waiting for the right woman. i believe... no scrap that ... i KNOW Neveah is the woman for me. the only woman.

i start getting butterflies as we silently drink on our wine... mrs jackson... i smile looking at her. i could get used to that. mrs jackson. my wife. one day... the mother of my children. the love of my life.

just as i was about to speak The Lady In My Life started playing. i groaned making her giggle. i get up to turn it off once i heard my voice, she put her hand on my thigh and shook her head "leave it on.. i love this one."
i flicked the song off anyway making her giggle even more. "michaaeelll!!" she moaned while i sat back beside her, a little closer than before. "i will put it on later... i promise baby." i smiled at her.

"kiss me." she whispered. "are you sure?" i asked her softly and she nodded. "i want you to kiss me, michael. kiss me." she sounded so tempting. i leant forward and pressed my lips against hers. the butterflies erupted and i went dizzy. was it the wine? possibly. i have had a few drinks already today.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.3K 400 22
๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ง๐™– โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ” โ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
13.8K 267 12
หšเญจ๐ŸŽž๏ธเญงโ‹†๏ฝก Michael x reader หšเญจโ˜Ž๏ธเญงโ‹†๏ฝก I update whenever I can หšเญจ๐Ÿงธเญงโ‹†๏ฝก requests: closed
30.3K 580 76
------+18 ONLY PLEASE!!!------ โ€ขThriller Era-Bad Era-Dangerous Era- History Era-Invincible Era-Mature Eraโ€ข ...
59K 2.1K 25
A beautiful young lady with a messed up past moves into Michael's neighborhood with her dad. Follow Michael and Rayne throughout their friendship and...