𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 𝔁 �...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~please read~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~bonus chapter

Chapter 6

5.1K 140 279
By stainsspermbank

~time skip~

It is the day we go back to school. I woke up sandwiched between Midoriya and Bakugou with Todoroki at the other side of Midoriya. Bakugou was cuddling me while Midoriya and Todoroki were spooning. My alarm went off and they all groaned. Bakugou turned it off as he was the closest. He turned back to me to sleep more.
"Do you want to go get ready?" He frowned
"Yes please" I nodded.
"Fine" he got out of the bed and helped me out.
"Thank you" I smiled.

I had layed out our uniforms the night prior so I grabbed my robe and got into the shower. After finishing and doing my morning routine, I left the bathroom and went back to my closet. The boys had gotten up and started going into my bathroom to shower. I put on my uniform and my knee brace with comfortable shoes.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I went back into my room. Bakugou and Todoroki were waiting for their turn in the bathroom.
"So what do you guess think of the shoes?" I put up my foot.
"I saw that pair in your collection, you have so many custom air forces" Bakugou laughed
"Yeah cause they're perfect" I smiled and sat at my vanity. I started doing my hair.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"Ok now I'm ready for school" I stood up. Bakugou had gone into the bathroom while Midoriya was changing in the closet.
"Y/n can you come here?" Todoroki asked
"Yeah" I walked over to him. He carefully pulled me down onto his lap.
"What's wrong Todo?" I asked
"I just wanted to say" he leaned into my ear "we will kill any bitch that tries to fuck with you, you're ours" shivers went down my spine "got it?" He smirked. I nodded. "Great" he kissed my cheek. Bakugou came out of the bathroom "looks like it's my turn to shower" he helped me get up and went in.
"You Ok n/n?" Bakugou asked. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and one drying his hair.

I stared at him wide eyed. "Y/n?" He called out.
"Yeah mhmm I'm fine" I grabbed my stuff and left the room.

I walked downstairs. Noire ran up to me excited. He knew not to jump on me so he was gentle when touching me.
"Hey boy" I petting him and he jumped more. After a few minutes we went into the kitchen.

"Good morning n/n" mum called out. I haven't spoken to her since the hospital "I made breakfast for you guys" she smiled. Bakugou and Midoriya walked in.
"Thank you Mrs L/n" Midoriya bowed. Bakugou did the same. I didn't say anything. They sat down and started eating. I walked over to the cabinets and made an ice coffee.
"Y/n are you not going to eat?" Mum asked. I looked at her and grabbed a piece of fruit from the basket.

I sat at the table and finished eating. Todoroki came down and ate. It was time to leave.
"Ok so how are we getting to school?" I asked
"I asked Kirishima to pick us up yesterday" Midoriya said
"Thank you" I smiled. There was a knock at the door "that's probably him" we all grabbed our stuff and left. I opened the door and Kirishima was standing there.
"Hey guys" he smiled
"Hey Shitty hair" Bakugou said. We all got into the car and drove to school.

We got to school and I carefully got out of the passenger's seat. Everyone looked over at me. I grabbed my bag then started walking inside.
"Hey" the boy from before approached me again.
"Hi" I looked up at him
"What happened to you?" He looked down at my knee
"The villain attack" I laughed
"Oh wow, let me walk you to class"
"Sure" he took my bag and we started walking.

We got to my classroom.
"Thanks for walking me" I took my bag back
"No problem and I'm Jay by the way, I never said before" he smiled
"Nice to meet you, I'm y/n" I smiled
"That's a beautiful name"
"Thanks, I've got to get going but I'll see you later" I turned and went into my class. My eyes widened when I looked at the front of the class.

"Dad?" I said surprised
"Oh hi honey- what happened to you?" He walked over to me. He was wrapped from head to toe in bandages.
"I broke my knee, are you ok?" I asked
"Yeah, I feel much better"
"Great"
"Ok now why are third years walking you to your class blushing?" His whole attitude changed
"He was holding my bag"
"But you seem to be carrying your bag fine by yourself"
"Fine I don't know" I said
"We will talk later" he said. I groaned and sat in my seat.

Todoroki, Midoriya and Bakugou walked into class. They glared at me then sat down.
"What was that for?" I asked Todoroki as he sat next to me. He completely ignored me. I tapped him on the arm "why are you mad at me?" I started shaking him but he wasn't responding.
"Can you not?" He pushed me over. He didn't realise his own strength and I landed on the floor. My knee ached but I left it. He looked down at me.
"Y/n I'm so-"
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?" I shouted "we were fine an hour ago and now you're being like this, fine then" I started getting up again. Todoroki reached out to help me. "Don't touch me" I swatted his hands away.
"Now I get what my dad meant" he glared at me
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked
"He said you're a distraction and I'm starting to see it"
"How is it my fault you're distracted by me?!"
"Look at you!"
"What's wrong with what I look like?!"
"You're-"
"Actually don't even" I grabbed my bag and the books on my table and piled them into my bag. I got on my crutches and walked over to the only other empty seat in the class.

Luckily it was next to Tokoyami.
"You can't just move!" Todoroki shouted
"Of course I can since I'm such a distraction, you should be fine with it" I glared at him one more time then looked away.
"Aizawa do something" we both looked at my dad. He looked at both of us.
"Um Y/n you can stay there until whatever that was is resolved" he sighed
"Fine" Todoroki scoffed. The bell rang for first period to started.

~time skip~

It was the middle of third period and dad was our teacher again. We had him all day except for second period.
"Does anyone have any-"
"Y/N ARE YOU HERE?" William busted through the door.
"For the love of-" I pinched the bridge of my nose "what are you doing here?"
"Y/n I've come to take you back to England with me"
"Is this a joke?"
"No so hurry up"
"Why would I go?"
"Because you love me and I'm in England"
"Sir you're clearly delusional, please leave"
"At least talk to me"
"I am talking to you"
"Can we talk outside?"
"Dad can i-" I looked over at dad and saw his red eyes staring into William's scull
"Fine you have a minute" he said.

I stood up.
"What happened to you? Was it them?" He pointed at Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya "I'LL KILL THEM RIGHT NOW" he grew claws and fangs.
"Who tf are you talking to?" Bakugou stood up.
"Get tf out of the classroom" pointed at the the door. William left the room. I turned to Bakugou.
"What? He threatened me" he said. I glared at him then left the room.

"What happened my love?" William got close. I took a step back.
"I got hurt in training" I said
"See living here is not for you, come back with me" he held my hand.
"Stop touching me" I shook his hand off of me "and no I'm not going back"
"Why not? There's no reason to stay"
"Are you serious?"
"Yes, if this is about your parents then it's fine I'll get you anything you could ever want" he cupped my cheek.
"I JUST SAID STOP TOUCHING ME, BACK TF UP" I pushed him back.
"LISTEN TO ME, YOU NEED ME"
"NO I DON'T"
"YES YOU DO NOW COME ON" he pulled me.
"GET OFF OF ME" I pulled back and the first thought was to hit him. I picked up a crutch and swung it ar him. It hit him in the back and he fell to the ground. The thud caused my dad to run outside. William got up and activated his quirk.

He grew claws and fangs and loads of body hair. He basically turned into a werewolf.
"Y/n are you ok?" Dad asked
"Yeah please go into the class" I stood on one leg.
"No what if he hurts you"
"He won't I promise" I said. Dad sighed and went back into the classroom. William started growling at me. I put down my crutches and walked a good distance from him and he came charging at me. I sent water on the floor causing him to slip. I made a rock and it hit him in the head making him pass out. I hopped over to him and dragged him back to the classroom.

"Where did your crutches go?" Midoriya asked
"They're outside" I stood dragging William and left him the corner. I hopped outside and picked up the two crutches. I walked back to my seat.
"Sorry about that please continue" I picked up my pen.
"We're actually finished the lesson" dad walked over to William "he's still alive right?" He lightly kicked him
"Yeah I literally just threw a rock at him" I said
"A rock did that?" Kirishima asked
"Yeah, he's really sensitive" I shrugged
"Oh wow, well let's get you to lunch" Mina, Jiro and Momo walked over to me.
"Why? the bell hasn't rang yet" I stood up.
"Injured people get to go early so let's go" Sero said. Him, Kirishima and Kaminari stood up. We all walked towards the door. Todoroki, Midoriya and Bakugou stood up. I glared at them and they sat back down.
"Well.... that's awkward" Sero laughed
"Shut it" I laughed as we walked down the hall.

We walked down to the canteen. Kirishima pushed the door open and we walked into the empty hall. We walked over to the counter and paid for our food.
"Let me take yours" Kaminari picked up my tray and we all walked to our table and sat down. As we started eating the bell rang causing students to start spilling into the hall.

The rest of the class came and Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou approached us.
"Are you guys not eating?" Sero asked. They all shook their heads staring at me.
"What?" I snapped at them. They didn't respond and continued staring. I looked around and there was a boy with purple hair sitting alone. I stood up with my tray and walked over to him.
"Can I sit here?" I asked
"Sure" he didn't look up at me. I ignored it and sat down. I got out my phone and scrolled through it while eating. I noticed the boy didn't have any food.
"Are you hungry?" I asked
"Not really" he looked up at me and his eyes widened
"Well I can't finish my chips so take some" I slid my plate other to him. He picked one up and ate it "so what's your name?"
"Hitoshi Shinso, what about you?"
"Y/n L/n" I smiled "what class are you in?"
"1c"
"Oh I'm in 1a"
"I know"
"How?"
"You're the new pretty 1a girl"
"Aww thanks"
"No problem, but it's not just me who says that"
"Who else does?"
"Literally our whole year"
"That's a lie"
"Look around, everyone does" I looked around people were staring in our direction.
"They're probably not even looking at me" I shrugged
"Then what else would they be looking at?"
"You're cute, probably you"
"Oh t-thank you" he blushed.
"No problem" I smiled. We continued talking and exchanged numbers.

Bakugou's POV

Y/n got up and sat with a boy in the corner of the room. They started talking and they seemed to be having fun. She would laugh and smile constantly as he blushed.
"I'm going to kill him" I started making explosions.
"Why?" Alien girl asked
"Do you not see her getting all cozy with Shinso?" Deku asked
"Well obviously but you guys drove her there" Weird eyes said
"How tf did we do that?" I asked
"Ever since you've gotten into the classroom, you've all been really cold to her" Ponytail said
"Yeah cause she was talking to that boy" Deku said
"Ok well she's still not in the wrong, she's not your girlfriend yet" Alien girl looked over at y/n "and she seems to be happy with Shinso"
"Tsk whatever" I crossed my arms.

Y/n's pov

"There's like 5 minutes left of lunch, should I walk you to your class?" Shinso asked
"No thank you, I have to go fix something" I stood up "thanks for letting me sit here, I'll come by more" I started walking back to my friend group.
"Get up" I said to Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou. They all looked at me confused "would you prefer to work out our problems or continue being cold?" I asked. They all stood up and we walked outside.

There were benches outside so we all sat down at one.
"Ok so I'm just going to tell you how it is" I started "I like you guys, a lot but I need time to collect all of my thoughts and stuff then we go from there ok?"
"Ok we understand" Todoroki said.
"Thank you, so why were you guys being like that this morning?" I asked
"You uh-" Midoriya looked away
"Is it because Jay walked me to class?" I asked
"You're on first name basis now?" Bakugou looked at me.
"That's the only name he gave me" I responded
"Oh"
"Yeah, well please tell me why that got you guys mad?"
"Because why do you need to talk to him? What does he give you that we can't?" Todoroki asked
"I was talking to him because he approached me and I'm not going to ignore him and he gives me nothing we're just friends but I guess if it makes you uncomfortable I can stop I guess" I said
"Wait no you don't need to do that" Midoriya said
"But it makes you guys uncomfortable so why not?"
"We were being jealous dickheads we're sorry" Midoriya said "you don't need to avoid anybody because of us"
"Ok is there anything else that I should know about?" I looked at Bakugou.
"What did I do?" He asked
"You know what you did" I said
"How did you find out I used your hair stuff?"
"You smell too good today, but it's fine you should continue your hair looks great" I smiled
"Thanks" he blushed

"Is the hothead blushing?" A blond guy walked over to us.
"What do you want Monoma?" Todoroki pinched the bridge of his nose.
"I just wanted to know what you 1a losers are up to?" He scanned our faces then stopped at me "you're the new girl, I'm Neito Monoma" he put out his hand.
"I'm Y/n L/n" I shook it.
"Nice to meet you" he smirked and started bringing my hand to his lips.
"Don't even think about it copycat" Bakugou glared at me.
"What do you mean, I'm just being nice to the pretty girl" he looked at me. I looked into his eyes and activated my quirk "I wonder what quirk this bitch has, I can't wait to beat her and the rest of the 1a brats at the sports festival" he thought
"You probably shouldn't use my quirk" I let go
"Huh?" He said
"You shouldn't copy my quirk, you'll see the worst in people quickly" I looked him up and down "and no you will not beat us 1a brats at the sports festival, especially me"
"I-I-"
"You can go now" I said coldly. He awkwardly walked away.

The bell rang so everyone started going to lesson. I waited for a few minutes then stood up. I walked through the empty corridors as the tapping of the crutches echoed across the hallways. I finally made it to my class. I stepped in and it was utter chaos. William had woke up and he was threatening the boys.
"YOU ARE NOTHING TO Y/N I'M HER EVERYTHING" he shouted
"She doesn't want you" Bakugou laughed
"Ok but did you hit though?" William asked. "That's what I thought, you didn't" The class went silent and turned to face me.
"Bitch you didn't either shut the fuck up" I laughed and sat next to Tokoyami "not you trying to make it look like I actually wanted to fuck you"
"But-"
"William the most we've ever done is a peak on the cheek"
"What are you trying to say?"
"I'm saying I don't like you, I don't love you and I never will"
"But- wait so all of those fucking someone from my family jokes weren't about me?"
"No"
"WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY BROTHER?"
"Ew no your brother is like 25, I was talking about your mum" the class busted out laughing.
"N/n are you being serious?" Sero laughed
"You should see his mum, she's a milf" I laughed. Dad walked into the classroom.
"What's so funny?" He asked as everyone sat down.
"Y/n said she wanted to fuck William's mum" Ururaka said
"Oh I knew that" dad sat down
"Aren't you going to discipline her?" Ururaka asked
"Why?" Dad asked
"Because she's being gross"
"No she showed me a picture, his mum is bad af" Mina said
"Righttt" I laughed.
"Y/n?" Tsu said
"Yeah babe?" I turned to face her.
"Do you like girls?" She asked
"Yeah, why?" I smirked at her
"N-no reason" she blushed
"Shit, Bakugou, Midoriya and Todoroki you have competition, hey bae" Jiro winked at me
"Hey lol" Momo smiled at me
"Heyyy" I winked back
"Yeah no that's not happening" Aizawa said.

There was a knock at the door.
"COME IN" dad called out. Shinso walked in "what did you need Shinso?" He looked back at his papers
"Y/n forgot to take her phone back" he held it up.
"When did you get it?" Dad turned to him again
"At lunch"
"What were you doing?"
"Talking"
"Did she give you her number?"
"Yeah"
"Delete it"
"Dadd" I whined
"He's your dad?" Shinso looked at me
"Yeah" I nodded
"Yeah I'm definitely not deleting the number now" Shinso laughed
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked
"I mean if we don't work out your dad is there"
"HUH?"
"Y/n you have to admit your parents are fine af" Mina looked at me
"Right when I saw your mum my heart skipped a beat" Sero swooned
"Sero swoon over my partner again and I'll fail you for the rest of the year" dad said. Shinso walked over to me and gave me my phone. He walked back to the door.
"I'll call you later" Shinso winked and closed the door
"So..." everyone looked at me "how do I tell him that I'm looking for a strictly platonic relationship?"
"You're too late" Mina laughed "I've never seen him so confident"

"Why do so many people like her she's not even all that?" Ururaka looked at me
"Honestly I don't really know" I shrugged
"She's literally so average and she pulled the three hottest boys in the year" she smiled at the boys "like they're so fine"
"Calm your tits" I glared at her "and watch your mouth, they're not pieces of meat"
"The things I'd do to them" she swooned
"Ew, Deku that's all you" Bakugou said
"Shoto collect your girl" Midoriya cringed
"Couldn't be me" Todoroki said.
"You know you guys want me" she smirked
"I know she didn't-" Mina laughed
"Noooo" Kirishima laughed
"Um so" dad fought back his laughter "we will be doing physical training for the rest of the day" he stood up "y/n if you even think about participating you're grounded, everyone get changed"
"Woww ok fine" I stood up "William when are you going back to England?" I walked over to him
"Now, this is your last chance to come with" he said
"I'm sorry but no thanks" I said
"Ok I understand" he frowned and left.

~time skip~

The bell for the end of school rang. Dad walked up to me.
"Are you ready to go home?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm waiting for the boys" I said
"Why?" Dad asked
"They live with us now"
"THEY LIVE WHERE?"
"In our house"
"You're kidding"
"I'm not, mum said she told you"
"No. She didn't"
"Yeah she was the one who suggested it"
"This woman is trying to get our daughter pregnant at 16" the rubbed his temples "meet me outside" he walked away.

I stood by the boy's changing room. Bakugou and Todoroki came out smirked and more sweaty than usual. Midoriya came out a few minutes later. He was really red and sweaty. He limped over to us. I looked at them all.
"You guys are fucking nasty" I laughed
"We could do the same to you if you want" Todoroki leaned in.
"I uh" I avoided eye contact
"What's wrong y/n?" He put his hand on my chin gently and made me face him "cat got your tongue?" He smirked. I looked into his eyes. He was thinking the most ungodly things possible. I looked at Midoriya and Bakugou and they were thinking the same. I looked back at the smirking Todoroki. I looked at his lips then into his eyes then bit my lip.

The boys stared at me.
"We need to get home" Todoroki threw me over his shoulder being mindful of my knee and skirt. Midoriya and Bakugou took my stuff and they all started running towards the exit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 377 33
"𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖." = ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʸᵃⁿᵒ ˢᵃᵏᵃˢʰⁱᵐᵃ, ᵃ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉⁿᵗ ᵃᵗ ᵘ.ᵃ. ʰⁱᵍʰ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ, ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ ˢʰᵒᵗᵃ ᵃⁱᶻᵃʷᵃ, ʰⁱᶻᵃˢʰⁱ ʸᵃᵐᵃᵈᵃ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵇ...
237K 10.1K 80
[𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑽𝑬𝑹.] ❝𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆...❞ [𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎], 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎...
215K 6.2K 41
"𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙. 𝙄𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞�...