Guardian | BTS

By Taekooksnoona

The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down... More

Intro
Chapter 1- Meeting the boys
Chapter 2- Caught
Chapter 3-Wet
Chapter 4- No questions asked
Chapter 5- Target Practice
Chapter 6- Tell me
Chapter 7- Jimin
Chapter 8- Taehyung
Chapter 9- Guardian
Chapter 10- Kiss
Chapter 11- Jungkook
Chapter 12- Seokjin
Chapter 13- Company
Chapter 15- Meeting
Chapter 16- Hoseok
Chapter 17- honey
Chapter 18- Go time
Chapter 19- Lets get it
Chapter 20- Set up
Chapter 21- Focus
Chapter 22- Smitten
Chapter 23- Shift
Chapter 24- Just a job
Chapter 25- Hope
Chapter 26- Breakdown
Chapter 27. Jung family
Chapter 28. Look what you started
Chapter 29. Sharing?
Chapter 30. The Girls
Chapter 31- Lockdown
Chapter 32- Snake
Chapter 33- Got him
Chapter 34- The aftermath
Chapter 35- Worry
Chapter 36- Uncle?
Chapter 37- Dark hour
Chapter 38- Unexpected
Chapter 39- Kiss
Chapter 40- Unspoken words
Chapter 41- What actually happened
Chapter 42-...Is that
Chapter 43- Family
Chapter 44- Reaching out
Chapter 45- Lets talk
Chapter 46- The island
Chapter 47- Shes back...
Chapter 48- Hang on
Chapter 49- We did it
Chapter 50- Death
Chapter 51- Lover boy
Chapter 52- I know you do
Chapter 53- sad eyes
Chapter 54- I love you
Chapter 55- Unsure
Chapter 56- What if...
Chapter 57- closure
Chapter 58- Against the Rules
Chapter 59- Over
Chapter 60- Love
Peaches

Chapter 14- Yoongi

5.5K 277 37
By Taekooksnoona

Fourteen

It was almost comical when I seen that he actually had the hair dye with him, he said he had been meaning to do it but clearly hadn't had the time. I chuckle and mix the dye as he removes his shirt and settles in the chair he had brought into his bathroom.

I do my best not to react at all the scares and cuts he had all over his body, beneath those were tattoos and defined muscles. It surprised me cause Yoongi seemed small, tough but definitely small.

"Tell me about yourself now Jagi"

His eyes shut as my hands take his hair and start to apply the color. "Um well I'm not sure what you want to know" he chuckles and peeks up at me "Anything you want to share jagi, family, ex's, friends whatever" I nod and continue to apply the dye to his surprisingly soft hair.

"Well I don't have family, I've been in foster care all my life then when I turned eighteen I started working. Not to many friends I don't like getting close to people"

He chuckles at that and I smile knowing he can probably relate. "I have a handful of ex's if you can call them that they were sort of friends that I crashed with and we occasionally had sex hence the threesomes and orgys" I blush at my own words and move to the other side of him to cover more of his hair.

"It got...well not safe I guess you can say towards the end so I left and that's when I seen the job offer Zara posted so I applied. The room and board is the main reason I applied to be honest. I didn't think id actually love the job or family" our eyes meet in the mirror in front of us, he's clearly observing me and I feel exposed. This is the most information I've shared with anyone and it was odd to me that i was sharing it with Yoongi of all people.

I look away and move to his other side working quickly through his hair "Everything happens for a reason jagi, I'm glad you got yourself out of an unsafe environment" I nod as he peeks back over at me.

"What about you?"

I ask keeping my eyes on his hair even though I know he's staring at me. "No family either, my mother and brother were killed when I was young, luckily I met seokjin. He would feed me all the time and though I refused him of his friendship he still forced it" he smiles weakly and my heart breaks for him and Seokjin. This must be hard on him, seeing as that is his closest friend and basically like his older brother.

"I'd tease him all the time, hyung was kind of a nerd but he didn't care he embraced who he was and as we got older I guess he got a little cooler. Unfortunately he kind of changed when his fiancé got killed. He went dark for a bit but seems like he was changing back to his old self when you came along" his eyes meet mine again as I move in front of him to check if I covered all his hair.

"Maybe you are some kind of angel jagi"

I shake my head and run my fingers through his hair again "Definitely not, your all covered now make sure you wash it out in thirty minutes" he nods and gets up, I quickly move out of his way and he chuckles before looking at his hair in the mirror.

"Thanks maybe now I won't look so ugly"

I look at him funny and he raises a brow "You're not ugly yoongi, intimidating sure but not ugly. Though you should try and get some sleep, Seokjin is going to need you" he weakly smiles and then grabs my wrist I inhale at his cold fingers and he chuckles. His thumb smoothly rubs back and forth on top of my hand

"Thanks y/n...honestly I had my doubts about you but thanks for proving me wrong"

I nod and then he pulls my hand up and places his lips to the back of my hand. I feel flustered by his actions but I remain calm and just shyly smile at him. "Get some rest and remember thirty minutes"

~~~

The room is quiet as everyone does their best to get some food down. Seojun is even quiet as he picks at his food "Eat up baby boy, we need you to be strong and healthy remember" Namjoon says with a smile, Seojun looks up at his dad and nods as he puts some food in his mouth. Everyone looks glum watching the usually lively boy be so down, he's worried about Seokjin. He's voiced it a number of times.

"The jet is all set Mr. Kim"

Namjoon looks up at the young man and nods "Thanks Soobin" he bows and then makes his exit and the boys start to rise from their seats. Taehyung had secured a meeting with this Jackson guy so him Namjoon, jungkook and Yoongi were going to meet him.

Jimin was collecting intel through the tracker and through his own connections in Seoul, they had decided to make Hoseok stay so he can further heal. Thankfully when he was shot it was just a graze much like when I shot jimin, he was healing nicely too according to Zara.

Each of the boys gave Seojun a kiss and me a hug as they made their way out of the room. Jungkook and taehyung however enjoyed giving me each a kiss, trying to get a rise out of each other.

Seojun watched with a curious face which made me nervous I didn't want the boy to be mad or upset with me. But surprisingly he kept his mouth shut and continued to eat his breakfast, Zara walked everyone out I'm sure she wanted to share an intimate moment with Namjoon, she was worried about not being with him on this deal. But Namjoon assured her he had full trust  in Taehyung.

"Love, can I get a kiss to?"

I chuckle at Seojun's request "of course" I kiss his cheek a few times and he smiles "I'm your favoritest boy huh?" Hoseok and Jimin chuckle as they continue to eat. "Of course you are" he smiles at that and then sticks his tongue out over at Jimin and Hoseok making them laugh.

"Is daddy going to get uncle jinnie?"

The boys look at me and then at Seojun "Not yet handsome, they have to go talk to a very important guy first and then we will get uncle Jinnie back in no time" he nods and looks back at his plate

"Seojun what's the first thing you want uncle Jin to cook you?"

Hoseok asks, Seojun smiles meeting the mans gaze as he thinks about it "um maybe...hmm rice balls" Hoseok and Jimin laugh "rice balls? That's so simple make him make us some lobster" Jimin adds "I like uncle Jinnie's rice balls cause he always makes them into my favorite animals" I smile and look over at the two somber gazes.

"Good point uncle Jin is very good at that huh"

Hoseok adds putting more food in his mouth. Seojun nods and the continues to eat. I prayed for his sake his uncle was still hanging in there. Just a little bit longer Seokjin please.

~~~

Hushed voices and shadows come into view as I try to open my eyes. My right eye was swollen from the amount of times they hit me. My whole body aches but surprisingly I was still alive, I thought for sure they were going to kill me when I almost escaped and shot seven of their men.

But all I got was a beaten, I'm sure they were going to use me as leverage at some point to get Namjoon and Taehyung to bend at their beck and call. I just wasn't sure what their game plan was yet, dumb bastards weren't aware that I had plenty of fight left.

I just had to act weak until I collected enough intel. I hopes everyone made it out safely, especially y/n and Seojun.

It was bullshit like this that made Namjoon want to quit the business and go straight, he had been trying to move the company into a legit business for the past five years. Ever since Seojun was born he wanted better for our family, but I had my doubts.

Our father wanted the same but he could never catch a break. A moment later I hear a woman screaming, I open my eyes and glance around the dark room. Her cries sounded so familiar

"No please!"

My heart started to race as the cries became louder, I felt like I was slowly losing it because the more the woman shouted for help the more I started to convince myself that it was her. I start to pant and thrash against my bound wrists.

"Yami!"

I scream, The voice stops and my heart starts pounding against my chest I swear I was having a heart attack, it was her it had to be.  I know that voice, it replays in my head almost every morning. It had to be her!

"Seokjinnie!"

Ringing invades my ears and my vision was fuzzier than before. It's her. No way is it her. How? How can she be alive? It's been two years! My Yami was alive!

~~~

Double update 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.3K 40
[๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ - ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ] ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข ๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๏ฟฝ...
97.4K 3.5K 24
A love story of Kim taehyung a shy boy and Jeon Jungkook a soldier But the thing is jungkook is taehyung's uncle Slow updates Ships: Taekoo...
343K 9.6K 30
โ€ข@jk.97 accepted your follow requestโ€ข โ€ข@jk.97 started following youโ€ข "Um, who?!" -โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข- โ€ข#25 jungkook (7.27.19) โ€ข#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) โ€ข#5 btsfanfic...
87.8K 2.7K 22
Jeongguk is a cam boy who meets a rich man named Yoongi who wants to give Jeongguk everything but also meets Namjoon, Yoongi's step father. Taehyung...