Property of the Quileute Wolf...

By Katherine101

Welcome to a small rainy town in the middle of nowhere . That town is called Forks . Forks was already full o... More

Property of the Quileute Wolf Pack
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note

Chapter 9

7.6K 191 11
By Katherine101

* Kathleen *

I woke up to my phone ringing and hissed , rolling over , picking it up . 

" What ? " I practically yelled into the phone .

Most people were smart enough to know I wasn't a morning person . 

" I just wanted to see how you were handling Forks . " my mother's voice said into the phone . 

I sighed . 

" Oh it's all just so peachy ." I said sarcastically .

" Well , have you had ANY fun ? " she asked .

I thought about it a moment .

" They have a beach here . I guess that's fun . " I replied .

" See ! You're making the best of this. " my mother said.

" Yeah . Making the best of pergatory . " I snapped , hanging up the phone , getting up and changing into some skinny jeans and a tank top .

I brushed out my long hair and then walked downstairs , using my slippery socks to moon-walk into the kitchen and to my horror Bella was in the kitchen with Alice and Edward . I was just randomly moon walking and dancing and minding my own bussiness and I only saw them AFTER I'd already embarressed myself . Edward chuckled and I froze , clearing my throat as I grabbed an organge out of the fridge . 

" Feeling better? " Bella asked , laughing .

I shrugged .

" Must still be the pain meds or something ." I muttered . 

" Hey ! Kathy , how do you feel about a slumber party ? " Alice asked .

I blinked a few times . 

" Um .... a slumber party ? Really ?"

" I think it sounds like fun . Danica can meet Alice and Rose ." Bella suggested .

Everyone looked at me and I shrugged . 

" Alright then . "

Alice smiled and Bella just nodded .

" I'll uh ... go find Danny and tell her . " I said , grabbing my bag from the counter , about to moon- walk out the door .

" The Cullen's house at 7:00 ! " Bella called after me .

" Yeah yeah . " I called over my shoulder , grabbing my umbrella since Forks rain was unpredictable .

It seemed that just as I'd walked out the door , the rain started and so I put my umbrella up , covering my head as I looked around for Danny . I decided to call her when I didn't see her .

" Hello ? " Danica asked on the other end .

" Hey ,where are you ? " I asked .

" Your secret hideout . Why didn't you tell me the beach here was so beautiful ! " she exclaimed .

I scratched my head .

" Must've slipped my mind . " I muttered as I hung up and started walking to La Push .

It only took me a few minitues to get there and when I did , I spotted Danica with Embry . Oh well . Kathleen Swan : Ruining Moments Since 1997 . I ran a hand through my hair and walked up to them , noticing the rain was only sprinkle .  

" Tood-a-ling ! Danny-woo ! " I called sarcastically as I walked up to my friend .

She rolled her eyes . 

" Yes , Kathy-swoo ? " she said , playing along .

Embry chuckled .

" Unfortunately , our presence is requested at a slumber party . " I said , turning on my snobby accent .

Danica laughed .

" Oh really ? And who would want US at thier slumber party ? "

" Bella and her boyfriend's adopted sisters . " I said .

" Isn't that alittle awkard ? " she asked .

I put my hands up deffensively .

" Not my idea . I'm  not a people person . " I muttered , rolling my eyes .

She sighed .

" Thanks for showing me around , Embry. " she said , turning to Embry with a nervous smile .

I cocked an eyebrow with a smirk .

" Come along Danny-woo ! " I said , tugging on her sleeve , pulling her under the umbrella just in time for it to start raining a little harder .

" What about Embry in this rain ? " Danny asked .

" Pffft . He can get his own umbrella ! " I said sarcastically , tugging Danny back toward's Charlie's so I could pack .

It was already pretty late . I'd slept most of the day . Some things never change . We got back to the house and both packed and got in Bella's truck . I cranked the radio up and sang along , shoving my hands up in the air , swaying with the beat . Danny did the same and Bella laughed . I had the music loud as we drove through Forks . 

* Jacob *

I was walking through Forks with Quil and Seth when I heard extremely loud music . We all turned to see Bella's car and three girls dancing . I immediately recignized Bella in her plaid shirt and Kathy and then the last girl who I suspected to be Danica .  

" Now there's something you don't see everyday ." Quil laughed . 

" I wish I did . " Seth muttered , looking after Kathy .

Damn . I couldn't believe I forgot . 

" I have to return Kathleen's book to her . " I muttered .

" How did you get her book ? " Quil asked with a raised eyebrow .

" She had it in the woods when I found her and she left it in my car . Wonder where she's going . " I said , knowing she'd probably want the worn book back . 

I looked down at the worn copy of Romeo and Juliet with : Kathleen Elena Norman-Swan inscribed in the cover . My gaze was torn from the book when Embry jogged up soaking wet . 

" Hey . " he said awkardly .

He seemed ... different .

" Where were you? We waited at the diner for an hour  ! " Quil said .

" I was with Danica West . I showed her around the reservation . " he explained with a slight blush .

" Danica as in Danny , Kathleen's best friend ? " Seth asked .

He nodded . 

" Yeah .... she's .... nice . " he smiled .

Quil chuckled and winked , nudging him .

" We actually just saw them driving through town . Jacob has to return something to Kathy, do you know where they were going ? " Seth asked .

Embry scratched the back of his head .

" Something about a slumber party at the Cullen house . "

All of our jaws dropped .

" Are you serious ?! " I demanded .

" Woah , Jake , calm down . Maybe you can give it to Paul to return to her . " Quil suggested .

" No ! " I growled and grabbed the keys to my car , driving to the Cullen house .

* Kathleen *

We got to the Cullen house and I saw Emmett , Jasper , Carlisle , and Edward with thier camping stuff .

" See ya when you get back . " Bella said , kissing Edward .

" Since we can't even sleep in our own house tonight . " Emmett chuckled .

Alice shot him a glare and he slid out the door . The first thing Alice made us do was get into our pajamas . She had a whole schedule planned .

" And then we're gonna play truth or dare ! " she said happily .

Danny and I looked at eachother , both of us remembering the last time we played that game . We were both holding back laughter .

" What about random song time ? " I asked . 

" What ? " Bella asked .

I looked at Danny and she just shook her head , knowing where I was going with this . 

" Where you make random songs with your best friend ! " I said as if it was obvious . 

They still looked confused and I smirked . 

" Danny , we have to enlighten them ! " I said , jumping up .

Danny sighed .

" How did I know you were going to say that ? You and Morgan were always better at it then me . " she said .

I rolled my eyes and looked around the room for something random . It was then that I spotted .... a lava lamp . Then I grabbed Danica and whispered the lyrics to her , reminding her of the last time we sang the lava lamp song and she said she remembered .

" Alright . Here we go ! " I said , grabbing the lava lamp as we started to do the motions and the song .

[Danica]

I do believe in Harvey Dent, I do, I do

[Kathleen]

I am lost in this crazy zoo

Why is there a monkey sleeping in my shoe?

Call 911! My unicorn broke his horn

Carrots are green, broccoli is orange,

My grandma just screamed,

"What happened to the floor-ends?!"

 * Jacob * 

I pulled up at the Cullen house and was about to walk in the door when Embry grabbed my shoulder . 

" Jacob , calm down. You don't want to lose your temper . " he said .

I knew they'd come to make sure I didn't lose it . I nodded and then we heard some music . We walked up to the door and looked through the window , seeing Kathleen and Danica doing some wierd dance with .... a lava lamp ? Quil , Embry , and Seth burst out laughing .

" What do they teach those girls on the East coast ? " I chuckled .

" We are .. singing to our lava lamp ! " Danny and Kathy sang .

Kathleen handed Danica the lava lamp and then started to moonwalk .Bella , Rosalie , and Alice were laughing hysterically and then Kathleen moon-walked over and pulled Bella and Rosalie to thier feet while Danica grabbed Alice as all of them danced to the lava lamp song .

* Kathleen *

I felt like someone was watching me , but I really didn't care because I was dancing with Danny . After we finished the song , I was about to sit down when the doorbell rang . Alice got up to get it .

" You're good at the moon walk ." Rosalie said , laughing .

I shrugged .

" She's still got it . It's been ages since we did that. " Danny added .

I smirked and moon-walked across the floor .

" Damn ." said a deeper voice .

I stopped moonwalking and spun around to see Seth, Embry , Jacob and Quil .

" That's quiete a song you made up ." Seth smiled .

" We do believe in Harvey Dent . We do . We do . " Danica said , putting her hand on my shoulder , using me as a shoulder rest .

I rolled my eyes .

"  Fraggedy wakaa waka. " I added .

Everyone laughed except Jacob who just reached his hand forward and handed me my book I'd been looking for . I didn't say anything , just snatched it back and walked over , sliding it in my bag . He cleared his throat and I didn't give him another glance as I grabbed Danica's hand and she twirled me into another moon walk . 

" I remember when you used to moon walk with me , Danny ." I said , ignoring Jacob .

She laughed .

" It was Morgan who could moon walk with you . I only remember ATTEMPTING it . " she laughed .

I rolled my eyes .

" Aren't you gonna thank Jacob , Kathy ? " Bella asked .

For the first time, I looked at him .

" I don't have anything to thank him for . " I said over my shoulder coldly , this time , twirling Danny .

---- Random songs are just .... apart of life ;) ----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 10.5K 105
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
1.4M 22.1K 58
This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show S...
288K 7.4K 22
phos·phenes /ˈfäsfēn/ 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐫 "𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬" 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐛 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬. - Summer was the complet...
49.3K 1K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...