𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 𝔁 �...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~please read~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~bonus chapter

Chapter 2

7.6K 190 578
By stainsspermbank

Quick author's note I forgot to say before but y/n is bi if that bothers you then my bad but it's important for the rest of the story, enjoy

I changed while Noire waited outside.
"So y/n, what are you doing this weekend?" Mina asked
"I don't know, probably train or something" I folded my pe kit and put it back into the bag.
"Do you want to go to the mall with us?" Jiro asked.
"Sure I'll ask my mum" I smiled. Ururaka scoffed in the background "I'll see you guys tomorrow" I waved and left with all my stuff.

I was stopped by the boy from before
"Hey I didn't get your number before" he smiled "can I get it now?"
"I'm kinda in a rush, but ask-"
"Can you leave her alone?" Todoroki glared at the boy with Midoriya and Bakugou behind him.
"No we're not doing this again" I rolled my eyes "bye all of you" I walked away. Noire followed me.

I walked out to the parking lot.
"Hey n/n" Aizawa walked up to me "so which car is yours?"
"That one" I pointed at the car that everyone was staring at. I walked over and unlocked it. I looked back at Aizawa and he was looking at me wide eyed "hurry you don't want to keep ma waiting" I got in. Aizawa quickly rushed to get in while Noire sat in the back. I left the parking lot and headed home.

As I drove Aizawa started getting restless.
"Are you ok dad?" I looked over at him.
"Yeah why?" He started fidgeting
"You seem nervous"
"Well obviously, I haven't seen your mum in real life in years"
"Do you like my mum?"
"No, yes, I don't know"
"You should make up your mind quickly"
"Why?"
"My mum is fine af, it won't be long till men start asking her out"
"Over my dead body"
"Mhmm sure" I pulled into my driveway.
"Wow she's doing amazing" Aizawa looked out the window at the house.
"Yep" I parked. I reached for my bag but Aizawa picked it up first "thank you" I took out my keys and unlocked the door.

We all walked in.
"MA I'M HOME" I called out.
"I'M IN HERE" she shouted from the kitchen. Aizawa followed me in.
"Hey honey, how was-" she stopped when she saw Aizawa.
"Hi Jayda" Aizawa blushed.
"Hi Shota" mum smiled at him. I looked at both of them and they were staring at each other.
"Well I'm going upstairs now" I kissed my mum's cheek "see you later" I left them alone.

I went up to my room and slumped down on my desk chair. I stared up at the ceiling thinking. Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya were all really cute. They all seemed like they liked me. But I can't get ahead of myself it's just the first day. I stood up and took a quick shower. Once I was done I changed into comfy clothes.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I went back downstairs to get food. I walked into the kitchen and my parents were leaning on the island close to together. Aizawa had his hands on mum's waist smiling at her. They turned to me as I walked in.
"Y/n what is this I'm hearing about William?" Mum asked
"He cheated on me with Samira" I started looking through the cabinets
"Oh I'm sorry baby"
"It's fine" I checked the top shelves
"What are you looking for?" Aizawa got up.
"Ramen" I continued looking
"Oh I knew I forgot something sorry honey" mum said "here's some money you can go get some now" she took out £10 from her bra.
"Yayy I get to drive my car" I squealed and ran out of the room.

I went back to mine and got my keys, phone and wallet. I left the house and got into my car. I looked up the nearest grocery store and followed the directions. It was surrounded by cafes and other shops. I walked in and went isle through isle looking for the ramen I like. I finally found them. I reached for the spicest flavour and someone reached for it at the same time.

I looked at them as our fingers brushed.
"Oh hey Bakugou" I smiled
"H-hi" he blushed
"Are you here alone?" I picked up the spicy ramen.
"No I'm with my hag" he stood up straight "you know that ramen is really spicy"
"Yeah they're my favourite"
"Cool" he swooned
"KATSUKI WHAT IS- oh hello" a lady that looks just like Bakugou walked up to us.
"Good afternoon, I'm y/n, Bakugou's friend from school" I bowed
"Oh I don't think I've seen you before"
"Yeah I just moved here"
"That's amazing then you must know Katsuki's boyfr-"
"WELL WE SHOULD GET GOING" Bakugou interrupted as he began pushing her away. She looked at him confused.
"It was nice to meet you dear" Bakugou's mum walked away. I smiled as they disappeared into a different isle.

I quickly paid for my ramen and headed home. I unlocked the door and walked in.
"I'M BACK" I walked into the kitchen. My parents weren't there. I shrugged and started making my food. Once everything was ready I sat by the dining table and started eating. Noire heard me and came running into the room. He sat next to me begging.
"I'm sorry but I can't share" I said. He looked at me with puppy eyes. I stood up and threw him a few treats instead and he walked away happy.

I walked back to my food and it was gone. I heard slurping and I turned around to see Aizawa eating them.
"Umm excuse me sir" I walked over to him "what is all this?"
"Hmm? Oh I thought you were done my bad" he smiled and continued eating. "You can take the money from my wallet to replace it if you want"
"Don't worry about it" I laughed.

I walked back to my room. I started using my phone. A number started facetiming me. I answered curiously.
"Hey bestie" Mina smiled.
"Heyyy" I giggled
"What are you doing now?" She asked
"Nothing why?"
"We were wondering if you wanted to hang out" she showed Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari.
"I'll ask now" I got up and ran downstairs with the phone "DAD!" I called out.
"Yeah?" He walked over to me
"Can I go out with some friends?" I asked
"Its Monday..." he said
"Pleaseee" I batted my eyelashes.
"Ask your mum" he walked over to the sink and started doing the dishes
"Where is she?" I asked
"Lounge" he replied
"Thank youuu" I ran to the lounge "ma can I go out with some friends?" I asked
"But its Monday" she looked up at me.
"Pleaseee" I pleaded
"They can come over here" she said
"Ok thank youuu" I smiled "wait are you and dad like together again?"
"Well...." she looked away "we were talking and we're taking it slow"
"But you guys love each other right?" I muted the call.
"Yes..."
"And the only reason you broke up was because of distance right?"
"That's right"

"DAD!" I shouted. Aizawa came running in.
"What happened?" He asked
"Would you like to move in with us?" I smiled
"Huh?" He asked
"Would you like to live here with us?"
"Is your mum ok with that?" He looked at her and she smiled and nodded "then sure I would love to" he blushed
"Ok good, by the way, people from school are coming over" I turned to leave.
"Stop right there" Aizawa said and I paused and turned around "who's coming?"
"Mina, Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari" I replied
"Are you sure?" He stared into my eyes.
"Yeah"
"What about Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou?"
"I don't know" I shrugged
"Ok but if any of them try anything with you they're dead"
"Fine" I groaned and walked back upstairs.

I sat on my bean bag and unmuted the call.
"So what did she say?" Sero asked
"She said you guys can come over" I smiled
"Cool send me the address and we'll be over soon" Kirishima said. I texted him the address "ok I got it byee" he ended the call. I made sure my room looked good then sat at my PC and started playing games.

~time skip~

The door bell rang but I ignored it.
"Y/N YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE" mum shouted. I quickly took off my headphones and ran downstairs.
"Hey guys" I smiled.
"Hii n/n" Sero smiled.
"Your house is beautiful" Mina looked around.
"Thanks let me show you my room" they followed me upstairs.

They walked in and their jaws dropped.
"Y/n this is amazing" Kaminari said
"Were you playing (f/g)?" Kirishima asked
(F/g)- favourite game

"Yeah it's my favourite" I said.
"Can I play?" He asked
"Sure go ahead" I smiled. He sat down and started playing "What do you guys want to do?"
"Can we use your PS5?" Kaminari asked.
"Yeah sure" I said. Kaminari and Sero rushed over and turned it on. I turned back to Mina. She was standing there smiling at me. We sat on my bed talking.

~time skip~

"So... I did a thing" Mina smirked at me.
"What?" I looked down at her on my lap. The door bell rang.
"That" she giggled. I stood up and looked out the window. I couldn't see anything properly but I saw split died hair.
"Wait that means-"
"Y/N GET DOWN HERE" Aizawa shouted. I groaned and walked to the front door. Aizawa was standing there next to my mum glaring at Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou.
"Yeah" I said. Aizawa spun his head around.
"What did you say about them coming over?" He pointed at them
"I said I didn't know" I said
"What's the big deal?" Mum asked
"THEY'RE TRYING TO FUCK HER" Aizawa shouted.
"No they're not, right guys?" I looked at them. They all avoid eye contact and blushed "if you want to come in you better say no" I said
"No"
"Not at all"
"Absolutely not" they lied.
"Shota get your ass in the house and leave these kids alone" mum pushed him aside "make yourself at home" mum smiled at them.
"Thank you Mrs. L/n" they bowed. She smiled and pushed dad down the hall leaving me alone with the boys.

"Hiii n/n" Midoriya blushed
"Aww that was so cute" I gave him a hug and he hugged back.
"MIDORIYA GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER" Dad shouted and he quickly moved his hands.
"SHOTA GET OVER HERE NOW" mum shouted and he left.
"Well hey guys" I smiled "follow me to my room" they nodded and trailed behind me.

"Hey guys" Mina smirked at me. They all said hi and separated doing different stuff. I went back to sitting with Mina and she rested her head on my thigh. I lightly grazed my nails down her neck. She relaxed and started dosing off.
"N/n can I see your nails?" Todoroki asked.
"Sure" I smiled and he walked over to me.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"They're really pretty" he held my hand.
"Y/n?" Kaminari turned around to face me.
"Yeah?" I answered
"Do you want to go out with me?" He smirked. The three boys' eyes darted at him then at me. The room instantly went silent and Mina woke up and looked at me. The atmosphere got really tense waiting for my answer.
"Um no, sorry I just met you" I did the white person smile
"Don't worry I'll win you over" he winked and turned back around
"No you won't" Todoroki blurted out.
"Why not Todoroki?" Mina turned to face him. His eye widened as he realised what he said.
"He uh won't beat the level, in the game" he lied and looked at me. I giggled at his dumb lie and he blushed.

We all continued what we were doing. Mina fell back asleep on my lap while Todoroki sat next to me and we talked.
"What do you like doing?" He asked
"I love shooting" I smiled
"Shooting what?"
"Guns..."
"Really?"
"Yeah well basically all weapons to be honest, we have a weapons room so I can practice"
"You're lying?"
"Fr I'm not its amazing"
"You're so lucky"
"Yeah I-" the door creaked open. Dad was standing there.

"Wait hold on it's nice in here" he walked in and looked around "I haven't been in here yet"
"Yeah it's so much fun here" Kirishima looked up from the PC.
"Is Mina ok?" Aizawa asked
"Yeah she's just asleep" I stroked her hair and she tugged onto the blanket more.
"Oh ok well I'm just going around the house to get used to it" Aizawa closed the door and sat down.
"Why do you need to get used to it?" Kaminari asked
"I'm moving in and regardless my daughter lives here" Aizawa replied
"Oh have you seen the other lounge?, the white one with the huge couch thing" I said excited and he shook his head "what about the pool?" He shock his head again "what about the weapons room?"
"Y/n where is all this?" He stood up.
"Wow you have money money" Mina sat up and stretched.
"Yeah I guess" I said "do you guys want a tour?" I asked.
"YES" everyone shot up.
"Ok let's go" I stood up and left the room.

I pleaded everyone to the extra lounge.
"It is so nice in here" Mina smiled. My classmates looked at me.
"Sure you can jump in" I said
"How did you- Oh yeah your quirk" Sero said. They all jump in at once and landed on the soft cushioned pit.

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?" mum called out.
"I'M IN HERE" I shouted back. She walked into the room and looked at all of us.
"Are you giving everyone a tour?" She stood next to dad.
"Yeah" I said
"Well I wanted to ask if you guys wanted to stay for dinner" she looked at my friends.
"If it's not too much trouble" Kirishima said
"Its no trouble at all" mum smiled "do any of you have any allergies or dietary restrictions?" They all shocked their heads "ok Shota come help me" I held his hand and he blushed.
"Awww he's in love" Mina giggled. He glared in her direction and she quickly straightened up. My parents left the room leaving us alone.

I sat next to my friends. I was between Midoriya and Mina.
"So what do you guys think so far?" I asked
"We've only seen this room and we're already in love" Mina smiled
"I completely understand" I giggled. The three boys stared at me laughing.
"Do you want to watch a movie in here or see the rest of the house?" I asked
"Let's see the rest of the house then come back here later" Sero suggested.
"Good idea" I said and we all stood up.

We walked passed the kitchen and saw my parents laughing and smiling together while cooking. Dad was staring at my mum blushing.
"He is so whipped" I whispered
"Rightt" Mina giggled. I led them to the weapons room.

"So this is the weapons room" I pushed the big doors open. Bakugou looked around amazed. His eyes lit up and then shot back to me.
"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He latched onto my hands.
"I-"
"Hell no" Aizawa peeled his hands from mine.
"Ok y/n I see you pulling on the first day" mum laughed
"Stopp" I laughed along with her. Dad's gaze never lifted from Bakugou.
"I'm sorry?" Bakugou said
"Oh don't worry-"
"No no no he should worry" dad interrupted my mum. He looked at everyone in the room "Y/n can't date yet Ok?"
"Why are you looking at me?" Mina asked.
"Well..." I scratched the back of my neck.
"You didn't tell them?" Mum asked
"Its not like I didn't tell them it just never came up" I said
"What is it n/n?" Kirishima asked
"Its not that big a deal but I'm bi" I said
"Meaning?" Kaminari asked
"I like boys and girls" I replied
"Shiii I mean" Mina smirked at me.
"What was that?" Aizawa asked
"Nothing" she looked back at him.
"Well anyway Y/n isn't allowed to date" dad said
"I literally had a boyfriend a few hours ago..." I said
"He doesn't count" dad said "but do you all understand?" They all nodded "you three" he pointed at Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou "do you understand?" He said strictly. They all nodded again.
"Its really not that deep" mum said. Dad shot his head to look at her confused "seriously who cares if she dates, she's smart enough to not do anything dumb"
"Yeah but I don't trust other people" dad said
"Yeah yeah whatever" mum scoffed "I'm going to check the food" she left the room.

"So y/n can you use all of these weapons?" Midoriya asked
"Yep" I smiled "watch this?" I picked up a random blindfold and picked up a gun and a bow and arrow. There was a target on the wall. I turned my back to it and shot the arrow at it. I quickly shot the gun in the same direction. I waited to hear the noise of it hitting the target. Once I did I took off the blindfold and turned around. I hit the target with the arrow and then split the arrow with the bullet perfectly.

I looked back at everyone and they were frozen in shock.
"What did you think?" I put the equipment back.
"THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING" Bakugou shouted
"Thanks" I smiled
"How did you even do that?" Todoroki examined it arrow.
"If you completely calm your nerves you can feel the wave from the arrow moving then just aim" I explained.
"That is so manly" Kirishima said. I smiled at him.
"Y/n when did you learn to do that?" Dad walked up to me.
"A few years ago" I replied
"But you're 16?" He said
"Yeah" I said.
"JAYDA WHY DID YOU LET OUR DAUGHTER PLAY WITH GUNS" he shouted leaving the room.

We all walked and left. I showed them other cool rooms in the house.
"And then lastly we have the pool" I walked in and they followed. Mina turned around and started leaving.
"Mina where are you going?" I asked
"To ask your mum to move in cause this is amazing" she replied and left.
"So what do you guys think of my house?" I laughed
"Shit let me go ask your mum too" Sero said and left with Kirishima and Kaminari.

They closed the door behind them leaving me with Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou.
"I need to talk to you guys" I sat down on one of the chairs.
"Yeah what's wrong?" Todoroki asked and they sat around me.
"What's going on with all of you? Like you're all being really protective and weird"
"Um I uh we" Midoriya stuttered
"And I don't think its healthy to flirt with other people when you guys are already dating" I said.
"H-how did you know?" Bakugou asked.
"When you walked into the classroom at lunch I used my quirk and you were all thinking the same thing" I answered
"Which was?"
"I really hope she doesn't find out" I replied
"But how would that give it away?"
"Then I read Mina's and she thought 'I hope she finds out about them, the 4 of them together would be so cute'" I laughed
"Wow" Midoriya scoffed
"Yeah but you guys are so cute together, why would you want to hide that from me?" I asked
"We uh wanted to win you over separated" Midoriya said
"So you wanted to play me and see which one of you I'd fall for" I looked at them disgusted
"No never it's not like that" Todoroki said
"That's what it sounds like" I glared at him.
"No I swear we didn't mean it like that" Bakugou said
"Then explain" I said. They all stayed silent and avoided eye contact "exactly" I sighed and stood up "I'm going to go" I walked towards the door.
"Wait y/n hear us out" Midoriya blocked the door.
"You have nothing else to say" I walked around him and opened the door.

"What is going on here?" Dad stood in front of me. He looked down at my clearly upset face then at the distressed boys "what happened?" He asked. I didn't say anything and past him towards the kitchen. He didn't stop me and instead walked into the pool room.

I walked into the kitchen and found the rest of my friends talking to my mum. They all turned to face me.
"You Ok n/n?" Mina asked
"Mhmm" I sat on the island.
"Wait y/n we're sorry we didn't mean it like that" Todoroki ran in with Midoriya and Bakugou. Dad walked in confused a few seconds later
"What is going on?" He asked
"Don't worry about it" I said
"What happened?" He walked over to me
"I'll tell you later" I said "let's just have dinner and forget about it"
"Sure" everyone shrugged. The boys frowned at me.

We all helped finish making the food and set the table.

"This looks great" Sero stared at the food. We all said our prayers and started eating.
"So how do you like our school so far n/n?" Kirishima asked
"It seems alright, everyone is really nice" I said "but there's this one girl that gives me weird vibes"
"Who?" Kaminari asked
"I think her name is Ururaka" I said
"Oh her" everyone rolled their eyes.
"Yeah but I'll just ignore her, I don't want to start any problems" I shrugged
"She literally shoved you today..." Mina looked at me
"Yeah but it was probably a mistake" I said
"And she didn't believe you when you said you were Aizawa's daughter and still doesn't" Bakugou said
"Yeah I heard her talking about how you're lying to get to his money" Kaminari said.
"Well.. " mum finished her food "y/n if she tries you again, I give you full permission to beat that ass"
"Ok but I don't think dad would let me" I looked at him.
"Oh no you have my permission too" he said.
"Wow you guys have finally lost it" I stood up and started picking up the plates.
"Mhmm" my parents stood up and left the room.

"Let me help you" Midoriya took the plates from my hands
"I got it" I snatched them back and started loading the dishwasher. Mina and Sero helped me then we all went back to my room.
"So what do you guys want to do now?" I asked
"We'll probably start heading home now, it's getting late and we have school tomorrow" Kirishima said.
"Do we have to?" Mina snuggled into me.
"Yeah I don't need my mums blowing up my phone" Sero said
"Ok cool, I'll walk you out" I said.

Everyone stood up and made sure they got all their stuff. Once they were done I walked then to my front door.
"Bye guys" I waved
"Bye n/n" Kirishima, Sero, Mina and Kaminari smiled and got into their car. The three boys stared at me.
"What?" I snapped at them.
"W-we just wanted to say we really are sorry" Midoriya said.
"Ok" I slammed the door shut and turned around. My parents were standing there looking at me.
"I don't know what happened but you better open that door and say bye properly" mum said and dad nodded
"Fine" I groaned.

I opened the door again and Katsuki was about to ring the bell again but stopped when he saw it open.
"Goodbye see you at school" I said coldly.
"But we-"
"I said goodbye" I interrupted Bakugou.
"Bye y/n" they sulked and into their car. I watched the door leave the driveway and then went back into the house. I closed the door behind me and let out a sigh.

"Ok what was that about?" Mum asked as I walked into the lounge.
"They're together and they all like me-"
"I KNEW IT" Dad shouted
"Yeah but they never told me that they were dating and even told everyone not to tell me" I said "just to see which one I would fall for, like what do you think I am, a fucking guinea pig for them to experiment and play with"
"And they are so nice too" mum frowned.
"Yeah can you believe that?" I looked at dad and he avoided eye contact.
"YOU DIDN'T!" Mum shouted
"I- I didn't know that was what they'd do" he defended himself.
"Can you tell me what's going on?" I asked. Dad looked at me. I quickly activated my quirk. His mind was full of different things
"Why am I sweating?"
"I love these two"
"I hope she doesn't find out"
"Why would they make me promise not to tell her"
"I knew something was up when they asked me not to tell her" he thought.
"Wow I see how it is" I stood up and left the room
"What- oh wait y/n I'm sorry" he ran after me.

I ignored him and went back to my room.
"Y/n I honestly didn't know" he pleaded "please say something" he stopped me in my tracks "Y/n I'm so sorry" I walked around him and closed my door. "Y/n please" banged on the door. I opened the door and looked up at him.
"Goodnight" I locked my door and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3.5K 40
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 �...
6.1K 185 25
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᴰᵉᵖᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ʷʰᵒ ᴵ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉ. ᴵ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ, ʷʰᵒ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵘˢ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸ?" ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ." ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵒⁿ...
18.4K 1K 21
-𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥. 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢...
420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" ⁻ˢᵖᵒⁱˡᵉʳˢ ⁻ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ'ˢ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗ ⁻ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵒʳᵉ ⁻ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ⁻ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵘⁱᶜⁱᵈᵉ