{~The crow that fell~} {ftm h...

By jammy_dodger206

~Completed~ ~under editing~ Hinata is a happy and joyous teen that delve himself into the purest of joys, vol... More

Please read this to enjoy the story!!
๐ŸŒบ[{~>1<~}]๐ŸŒบ (edited)
๐ŸŒบ[{~>2<~}]๐ŸŒบ (edited)
๐ŸŒปWhat ship๐ŸŒป (edited)
๐ŸŒบ[{~>3<~}]๐ŸŒบ (Edited)
๐ŸŒบ[{~>4<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒปsorry๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒบ[{~>5<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>6<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>7<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>8<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>9<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>10<~}]๐ŸŒบ
what pics for house?๐ŸŒป
what pics for the house?๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒบ[{~>11<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>12<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>13<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>14<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>15<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒปimportant information๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒบ[{~>15<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>16<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒปI had to share this๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒปwhat ship pt 2๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒบ[{~>17<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>18<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>19<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>20<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบ[{~>21<~}]๐ŸŒบ
๐Ÿ–ค[{~>23<~}]๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค[{~>24<~}]๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค[{~>25<~}]๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค[{~>26<~}]๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค[{~>27<~}]๐Ÿ–ค

๐ŸŒบ[{~>22<~}]๐ŸŒบ

1.5K 51 61
By jammy_dodger206

-continuation of the last chapter-

please listen to the song green by cavetown while reading it will make it much more effective. 

his flaming hair stood out and made you stare straight at him. the strong eye contact was drawing you in with every glance. he had a great body in every photo and was clearly very experienced. he was elegent, classy and cheeky in all of them. he knew exactly how to put each of his limbs to make him the centre of attention. anyone who saw this would be breath taken and wouldn't be able to put it down. he could pull off different aesthetics like it was nothing and his hair matched everything that he was wearing. he had the grace of a girl but the boldness of a flirtatious boy, neither femanin more masculine, just Hinata, just a person to those who don't know him. as I was looking at them I recognised a few, some had been in top-notch magazines all over the world and had called him the icon of grace and so on. he really was one of a kind. with his height, he could look cute in clothes but his face and hair made up for the seriousness that he lacked with the rest of him. he truly was the perfect model. you would look at him and think 'omg I want to be him'. I always knew Hinata was beautiful since I first saw him. every time he smiled I was always drawn in, (not a ship!!) and I think so was everyone else. we would always call him the 'pretty friend' when he wasn't around. his presence had always been overwhelming, with his beauty, personality and stature. he was just the full package. all these photos were doing were proving it. 

"hey Hinata?" I asked he hummed in response allowing me to continue with my question. "how come your eyes are different in all of these photo's?" I asked, I was generally curious. I've never seen a model change eye colour. 

"oh," he said giggling and putting his wrist that was covered by his oversized hoodie over his mouth. "that's because each eye colour is from a different company, they all wanted me to be a little different from another that I had been in, it was like a massive fight or competition to see who could match my eyes to my hair the best" he continued to giggle into his sleeve through out the sentence. it was nice to see the little redhead be happy again. you could hear everyone sigh in relief and the tension rise as we all heard his giggles go through the bus. 

"so Hinata... why did you come out of the window?" I asked him while he was being open. I was scared that I would kill the mood, and I did. he looked down again but this time he didn't seem as sad. 

"because my father was home" 

"why would you need to avoid him?" I pushed, not really expecting an answer.

he took a long sigh and continued to answer my question. "my dad doesn't like me...that much." he continued once again locating his eyes down onto this swinging feet that couldn't quite touch the ground. he leand his head on his shoulder and leant into his arms that were holding onto the end of the seat. 

"what do you mean? can you tell me more?" I felt like I was being such an asswhole but I needed to know. the team needed to know. 

"well if I have t tell you I might as well start from the beginning... everything was ok when I was younger, I had a mum and dad and a overall happy family. i was the perfect daughter, with my modelling and my mum was the best mum" he looked up while thinking of his mum when he sighed getting ready for the next part of the story. "until my mum passed away." you could hear his voice breaking. he took a break to hold his quivering bottom lip with his teeth. "my dad changed after that, I was around 12. this was hard for the both of us but especially hard for my dad. you should of seen the, love that they had. it was like no other. they would go on picnics all the time and he would always admire her flaming red hair and hazel eyes, with freckles dancing across her face. they would always dance together into the night, holding each other as close as possible. it was a magical kind of love. even now I haven't seen two people more in love than my parents were. my mother was graceful and elegant, the perfect example of class. the house was never empty if she was there, she would hold parties to celebrate just about anything and always had things lively. she would flaunt me to her friends and would always call me her princely princess and dad would call me his little knight, because I would always help her and stop men from flirting with her at these parties... as you can see things most defiantly changed when she passed on. the house seemed dull and quite. I almost never saw my father after that, he was always in his study or at work so it was the nanny who raised me after that. one night dad was home, so I went to go and see him hoping to get that family experience that we used to have. I opened the large oak door widely a little and snuck in closing it behind me. I stood just in front of the door and said "hey daddy!". I was so excited and happy to be just in the same room as him. I had my heart set on making things right again and things going back to the way that it was. my dad turned around in his chair at his desk to face me, and that's when a horrible smell f booze wafted my way and I knew that going in there was going to have been a bad idea. he started to talk to me, or more stare at me while sending me compliments. I can remember thinking that something wasn't right, that dad wasn't well. he got up and started to walk towards me. I was even smaller than I am now at the time so to me my dad was intimidating, although I had never used that word to describe him before but I felt that it was needed in this situation. he bet down to my face and blew smoke into my face. what hapepend next I will never forget. he...ummm...raped me." Hinata stopped for a second and started crying remembering the awful night. I was in shock, I couldn't believe that this was something that still happened let along something that someone that I knew had gone through. 

"shoyo, you don't have to continue if you don't want to" I softly said as I rubbed circles on his back in a comforting manor. 

"no, I need to" he said sitting up straight and getting ready o continue the story. "through out that awful night he kept on saying my mother's name, think he was hallucinating. I can remember screaming and yelling for someone to help me but alas nobody was there. nobody came to my rescue, nobody helped me." he said through gritting teeth getting angry. his fists clenched and his whole body tensed up, I started to rub circles on his back again and he loosened up a bit. "it was about 1 hour I would say, and then we just left me there and went to bed. I felt so confused, I didn't know what had just happened I was only young and had never really been to school because of my modeling career so I thought that it was normal fr someone to do that when they were sad. but I was wrong, it wasn't ok and he shouldn't of done it, and I shouldn't of let him do it. this, as you can image, started off a nasty chain reaction of my dad coming o me at night and assaulting me, he would hold his hand over my mouth to stop my screams of pain and agony. in the morning I would wake up in excruciating pain all down my lower half, I would cover all the marks as he had told me too and then continued as normal. my dad seemed to get happier the longer this went on and he seemed to even start to love me more and more, so I thought that it was working and we were finally going to go back to everything being normal. or so I thought... I soon found out that I wanted to be a boy with a photoshoot that I did, I never felt so keen on something and so happy with something. I always hated my body but I just thought that it was normal, so I just continued with life. but once I found out what transgender was I had never felt so happy. I wanted to tell my dad so one night when we were having dinner I brought up enough courage to do so. I said how I was feeling, but with every word, I noticed how mad my dad was getting. I felt s little scared but continued. when I had finished I looked up to see my dad swirling around a wine glass with one hand and resting his head on the other, clearly pissed off. I had no idea what I had done but what would come after that would ruin mine and his relationship forever. after that day he never looked at me the same. he started to beat me more often, it originally started as just a few smacks here and there when i did something a little bad but it soon grew into more. he also picked up drinking more around this time so i guess you could say that he had changed for good. there was no going back from that point. it was now just part of the ruiteen. after 3 years of the, punching, kicking and raping there was one night where i finally got justice. he had once again come into my room in the middle of the night, he reeked of alcohol and cigarets it was disgusting. after about 30 minutes in a started screaming again form the pain, and i guess that the maid hadn't gone home yet because she barged through the door and just looked at us in horror. my dad behind me grabbing my hair and thrusting into me with me screaming my head off with tears pouring down my cheeks and my head trying to take some pressure off of my head where his hands were. she stormed over to my dad and knocked him out with a bash to the head, she said she was going home when she forgot her back in the servants quarters, when she exsited the car she heard me screaming and rushed into the house grabbing a pan from the kitchen to defend herself. she quickly called the police and ran up to my room. once she saw me she couldn't keep back her anger and just knocked him out after that she wrapped me in a blanket and we both cried as we hugged on the floor of my bedroom, her stroking my hair and me just screaming into her chest. the blanket being the only thing covering me when the police walked in. she took me to her house and clothed me in some comfy clothes and I was soon told that my dad was going to jail for everything that he had done to me. I was so relived. I lived with the maid for around 2 years so until now (16). but a couple of months ago he suddenly showed up and the whole thing started again. he started gambling again, and all his bad habits came back. I had stopped modeling since it made me unhappy, but *sigh* he started me up again even though I didn't want to. after a month or so he got into debt with his whole gambling thing. which would be fine but the deal was that he would give me to the men he owed debt and they could... have their way with me for how ever much time they needed to pay it off." he trailed off at the end. I just sat there in shock. 

all i could do was stare at the small boy next to me. I stopped when I heard a small whimpers and sniffles coming from next to me. I looked over to hinata with his head in his feet on his seat and his face in the top of his knees. I quickly reacted and put my arm around him. he climbed onto my lap and I rocked him patting his back in a motherly mannor as he clenched onto my shirt and started to ball his eyes out. I strocked his hair a little and just let him get it all out, I think that that was what he needed at that moment in time.  

3rd person-

everyone just sat in their seats. suga was hugging daichi next to him silently crying, kageyama was looking outside his window trying to not let anyone see him cry with yachi sitting next to him trying to be just as tough but epically failing. yamaguchi was leaning onto tsukki for comfort letting out slight sniffs every once in a while, while tsukkishima bit down on his knuckle trying to stop himself from crying while patting the green heads hair to try to calm him down. ennoshita, kinnoshita and the other one were all silently processing. sitting in front of them was tanaka and nishinoya who were acting all tough trying not to cry and help others, noya helping asahi who was full on crying silently into noya and tanaka helping the three boys who sat behind him) but really they needed support as well, they were upset with themselves more than the others that they hadn't noticed that their sweet little kohai had been going through hell the whole time. takeda sensei was sitting on ukai's lap as he drove the bus full of crying teens. takeda was teary as well but he was more worried about what to do next to make life better for the beloved crow while ukai was whispering for him not to worry and rocking back and forth to be comforting, sensei appreciated this. they all needed someone to be with at that moment. they had all been heartbroken listening to the little crow's story but just broke down into their current state when they heard the small boy bawl his eyes out at the back of the bus yelling how unfair it was into kyoko's chest. pure hate and pain coming from his cracking voice and words. his screams filling the bus and completely over running any kind of happiness that the atmosphere had left to offer. after two hours of pure crying and sorrow,  hinata started to get tired of yelling. his breaths slowed down, his eyes fluttering open and closed fighting to stay awake. his throat sore from yelling and crying, his eyes puffy and red, leading to a blotchy face from the constant stream of tears. he had tears still rolling down his face and a bitten thumb in his mouth comforting him as he whimpered. he let out a long hitchy and shaky breath as he sniffed one last time finally giving in to the calling of sleep and drifted off into a comfortingly deep sleep being hugged by kyoko and resting his head on her chest. he went limp in her arms making her pull him slightly closer to secure him. she looked down at the broken boy below her who fit so perfectly in her lap, and cried softly letting hair cover her face. tears falling onto his jacket as she smiled slightly seeing his tear-stained face in the calmest state she had seen him in for hours. she hugged him closer bringing her face closer to make sure that he was safe. she had this motherly instinct to keep him perfectly comforted and as calm as can be. she was content and drifted off to sleep letting the last teardrop from her eyes still holding him close. one by one the young teens fell asleep all clinging onto the other for comfort. they had never been so close. Takeda went limp in ukai's arms when he looked out to the road in front of him. the clouds parted on the long country road revealing a sky of warm shades of reds and purples, everything coated in a slight covering of frost that reflected the suns light. he smiled softly and continued driving into the horizon as the sun fell at a slow pace readying for the night to come with the bus full of content sleeping teens. 

hey guys I would like to thank you all for reading this was very hard to write and took a lot out of me. even though it's sad I think that this is one of my favourite chapters I've ever written. I feel honerd to be able to share this with you all and I hope that you enjoyed it. please don't put too much thought into my spelling I have an issue! And for that person who put auther-san, just call me author-Kun 🖤.

🖤bye sinners🖤

-author-Kun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.4K 20
This was never meant to happen. They were never supposed to see his face, never to know. And yet here he was on the run. faceless Dream au completedโœ”๏ธ
2.6K 99 30
TRIGGER WARNING: self-harm, suicidal thoughts, symptoms of PTSD As a child, Izuku Midoriya thought he was Quirkless. That is, until he discovered his...
65.7K 1.5K 5
Kenma knows Kuroo is cheating on him, and he's finally had enough of it. Includes 3 alternate endings.
55K 1.7K 16
No one understands him, no one feels what he feels, no one cares to understand, no one wants to feel what he feels. No One Cares. No One Understands...