𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 𝔁 �...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ... More

introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~please read~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~bonus chapter

Chapter 1

11.8K 226 981
By stainsspermbank

Today is the day we are moving to Japan. We've already sent all our stuff to the new house so we just have to get on the plane and go.

I rolled out of bed and got ready for the day. I took a long shower, changed and did my hair.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"Y/N ARE YOU UP?" Mum shouted from downstairs
"YES MA" I ran down the stairs "good morning" I walked passed Noire quickly petting him.
"Should we get breakfast on the way?" Mum asked
"Yep" I smiled
"The plane leaves in 3 hours and the airport is an hour away, we should leave now" I nodded and we all left the house. We loaded the taxi and said bye to our old home.

The whole way I slept with Noire on my lap.
"Y/n wake up" mum shook me. I jolted awake then got out of the car. We paid the driver, took out all our stuff and walked into the airport. We quickly checked in and gave in our bags. We were flying in first class so Noire was allowed to sit next to me.
"Ma I'm hungry" I said
"Same let's find somewhere to eat" we all got up and looked around at the airport food options. We decided to get (f/f). Once we were done eating our plane was called so we quickly boarded. Noire sat next to me while my mum sat alone. We all quickly fell asleep and slept through the whole flight.

~time skip~

We got all our bags then left the airport. Mum quickly got us another taxi and we started driving to the new house.
"Ma what's the new house like?" I asked stroking Noire
"It's really nice I think you'll like it" she smiled. After 20 minutes we pulled up at a house.

"This is so nice" I smiled getting our stuff out of the back.
"It looks like it's about to rain" mum looked up "let's get inside" we quickly brought everything inside.

Mum's room

Mum's bathroom

Y/n's room

Y/n's bathroom

Guest rooms

Guest bathrooms

Lounge

Extra lounge

Pool

Kitchen

Gym

Weapons room

"Mum you do know it's only us living here right?" I put my bag in my room.
"Yeah but what if you're friends come over" mum helped me
"Sure"
"Well you have school tomorrow and it's late, unpack tomorrow after school"
"Ok" I put the bags aside "are you hungry?"
"Yes, can you make something?"
"Sure"

I quickly went to the kitchen and made a quick dinner.
"It smells great in here" mum walked in with Noire trailing behind her
"Here you go" I slide a plate to her
"Thank you" she sat down and we started eating "are excited for school?"
"Yeah but I don't know how dad will react"
"You didn't tell him?"
"No I wanted it to be a surprise"
"You're going to give that man a heart attack" mum laughed. We continued talking about school until we finished eating. Mum followed me back to my room.
"Um ma, I don't have my uniform in here?" I looked through my wardrobe
"Yeah I'm getting it after school tomorrow, just dress nice" mum said "goodnight" she kissed my forehead then left the room.

Noire walked in.
"Heyy boy" I rubbed him while he rolled around. After a while I got up and took and shower. Then I changed into my pyjamas and got into bed. Noire fell asleep on his bed next to mine.

~time skip~

I woke up to the sun beaming into my eyes. I dragged myself to the bathroom and started getting ready. I took a long shower and dhd my morning routine. Once I was out I changed.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I left my braids down and did my edges. Noire was just waking up.
"Good morning" I scratched his head. He stood up and walked around the room. I grabbed my phone and a backpack with the basic stuff in it.

I walked downstairs and mum was in the kitchen.
"Good morning n/n" she kissed my forehead "here" she passed me a plate of breakfast and put down a bowl of food for Noire.
"Thank you" I started eating
"Hurry I have a surprise" she said excited. I nodded and finished quickly "ok good come with me" mum dragged me to the garage.

"SURPRISE" mum shouted
"Wait this is mine" I walked closer to it.
"Yep" mum threw the keys at me and I caught it "school starts in 20 minutes you should get going now"
"Ok love you" I ran into the house and grabbed my phone and bag. Noire ran back to the car with me.
"Um" mum crossed her arms when he got into the car
"Can he come just for today?" I gave her puppy dog eyes.
"Fine, but take a leash" mum went into the house and came out with one.
"Thank you" I took it and started the car.

I left the garage and followed the directs to get to school. The car drove really smoothly. By the time I got to school the bell had already rang. I put the leash on Noire then got my other stuff and went in. It took me a while but I eventually found my class. The door had a big 1a on it.

I took a deep breath and knocked.
"Come in" I heard dad say. I walked in and he was standing at the front of the class looking at some papers. When I didn't say anything he slowly looked up. He spotted Noire first.
"Noire?" His eyes shot to me
"Hi dad" I smiled
"Y/N!" He ran to me and pulled me into a hug "how are you?, I thought you were in England, what are you doing here?" He showered me with questions
"Mum got a promotion at work so we moved" I hugged back.

"I'm sorry did you say dad?" A pink haired girl asked. We instantly stopped hugging and I looked at the class staring at me confused.
"Hi I'm Y/n L/n but you can just call me Y/n and I'm your new classmate" I smiled
"Did you call Mr Aizawa dad?" A boy with glasses asked fixing them.
"Yes, she's my daughter" dad put his arm around my shoulders
"Then why does she have a different last name?" A boy with red hair asked
"I took my mother's last name" I replied.
"Y/n go to the front and give a introduction" dad said. I nodded and stood at the front.
"So I already said my name is there anything else you want to know?" I asked. Hands shot up. "Pretty girl with the pink skin what's your question?"
"Aww thanks, I'm Mina Ashido, and why aren't you wearing a uniform?"
"Oh I'm getting one after school, I just moved here yesterday" I replied.

Dad quickly looked at me. He walked next to me.
"Is your mum at home?" He whispered. I nodded "I'm going to need your address" he sat back down.
"I'll give it to you after school" I said "ok um cutie with the green hair, what's your question?"
"I um I'm Izuku Midoriya, and what's your quirk?" He blushed
"I actually-"
"Wait this is my first time seeing your quirk in person" dad looked up from playing with Noire.
"Yeah it is so I have a few, Firstly I can mind read-"
"Tsk sure you can" a blonde haired boy scoffed. I walked closer to him and looked in his eyes.
"Um who is Deku?" I asked "and why do you want to beat him?" The boy's eyes widened
"H-how did you-"
"I said it was my quirk" I walked back to the front
"You're just like your mum" Aizawa smiled
"Thanks" I smiled back "next I have element manipulation, so I can manipulate the four elements" I projected flames from one hand and water from the other "then finally I am great with most weapons" I got a dagger from my waistband and threw it forward. It curved mid throw and stabbed the wall just missing the blonde's nose.
"That's so manly" the red hair said
"Thank you" I said
"I'm Kirishima by the way, Eijiro Kirishima"
"Nice to meet you, does anyone have any more questions?" A few people put up their hands.

"Girl with the bob what's your question?" I asked
"Are you sure you're Mr Aizawa's kid?" She looked me up and down "you don't look it"
"Yeah I'm pretty sure I am yeah" I said
"But you're bl-"
"Black, that's because my mother is" I interrupted her.
"Mhmm ok" she glared at me.
"Um anyways fine ass with the split dyed hair what's your question?"
"Um thank you" he blushed "I'm Shoto Todoroki and my question is why do you have a dog?"
"Oh this is Noire" Noire walked next to me "he's my baby and my mum said he can come today" I rubbed his head "you can pet him if you want" I said. Noire walked towards the class and everyone gave him a rub expect the girl with a bob.
"Ok and finally boy with the purple balls on your head, what's your question?"
"What's your bra size? you have really big boobs" he put out his hands.
"What is wrong with you?" A boy with multiple arms and a mask hit him on the head "sorry about that, I'm Mezo Shoji and he's Minoru Mineta"
"Nice to meet you Shoji" I smiled.

The rest of the class introduced themselves.
"Y/n you can sit next to Todoroki" dad said
"Ok" I sat next to him "heyy" I smiled
"Hi" he blushed.
"So today we are going to do a physical lesson" Aizawa said "so everyone get on their Pe kits and meet me outside" he pressed a button and a cabinet opened. He handed out the kits and everyone went to change.
"Y/n let me show you were to go" Mina said. I got mine and walked out of the class with her.

We walked into the changing room.
"Y/n I just have to say you're so pretty" Jiro smiled
"Aww thank you, you're gorgeous" I winked and she blushed. We all got changed. The kit was too tight around my thighs but I just dealt with it. I put my weapons into my pockets and waistband and left the changing room with everyone. We met Aizawa in a big hall, it looked like it was the training facility.
"Your ass is really big" Mineta said from behind me and was about to touch me. A large screen of ice appeared separating us. I looked at the source and it was Todoroki. I walked over to him.
"Thanks Todoroki" I smiled and he blushed
"Y/n can you come here?" Aizawa said. I walked up to him. "Great now stay there" he moved me to the side "I don't need people coming up to me asking about dating you on the first day" he rolled his eyes "anyway we'll be doing going a tournament using quirks, the first match will be Bakugou vs Y/n"
"Tsk I'm going to destroy you braids" Bakugou bumped into me walking into the clear area. Everyone else sat on the stands.

"And go" Aizawa said sitting next to Noire.
"GET READY TO LOSE EXTRA" Bakugou charged at me blasting explosions at me. I quickly dodged using the smoke as a cover.
"WHERE ARE YOU?" Bakugou shouted.
"Right here" I tapped his shoulder. He spun around and I punched him straight in the nose. He stumbled back and shot an explosion straight at my face.
"BAKUGOU!" Everyone shouted standing up.
"I'm fine" I walked out of the smoke untouched.
"How?" He looked at me confused
"Temperatures don't affect me" I shrugged. I quickly sent my knives and pinned him to the wall. I walked up to him shrugging to get loose "I win" I winked then walked back to everyone else.

Everyone stared at me shocked.
"Was that good?" I asked
"That was amazing y/n" Aizawa said still shaken up.
"Thanks" I sat next to Mina.
"Um y/n can you release him" Aizawa said.
"Oh sure" I brought back all of the knives. Bakugou fell to the ground. He stood up and stomped over to me. He was completely livid.
"HEY EXTRA" he shouted in my face
"Can you not?" I glared at him
"I-I um we are going to train together from now on" he sat down next to me with his arms crossed.
"Sure" I smiled.

"Ok next is Todoroki vs Kaminari" Aizawa said. They both walked to the centre of the hall. Todoroki smiled at me before fighting.
"Tsk" Bakugou scoffed as I smiled back
"What's up with you?" I asked
"Give me your number" Bakugou ordered
"Ask properly and I might" I replied
"Can I have you number?" He struggled to ask
"Sure, remind me at lunch" I smiled and he blushed. I focused on the match. Todoroki won because Kaminari short circuited.

The tournament continued and I was in the finals. The person of this match would fight me. It was Midoriya vs Todoroki. They both stepped up. They whispered something to each other then looked in my direction. I smiled and waved. They both blushed and did the same. The fight was long and entertaining. In the end Midoriya won. Then the bell rang for lunch.
"Ok everyone go eat lunch then we can do the last match after" Aizawa said.

Noire stood up and walked over to me. I followed Mina and the other girls to the canteen. We all got into the line for food.
"Hey cutie" a boy tapped my shoulder.
"Hi" I turned around
"I was wondering if I could get your number" he smirked
"I-"
"No" someone said. I turned around and Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou were glaring at the boy.
"What, are they your boyfriends?" The boy scoffed.
"A-"
"Yes" they interrupted me again
"No..." I said. I looked at both parties "actually I'm not hungry anymore, come on Noire" I left the cafeteria.

I started walking back to the class.
"Honestly I have no idea what that was about, I just met the guys why are they already so protective" I rolled my eyes.
"Y/n why are you talking to yourself?" Aizawa asked from behind me
"Oh nothing dad" I continued walking
"Well its clearly something so what is it?" He followed me
"Nothing don't worry about it" I started speeding up.
"Y/n M/n L/n if you don't stop walking so help me" his voice blasted across the hallway. I stopped walking and turned around "good now tell me what happened?" Aizawa walked up to me. I explained as we walked back to the classroom.
"Wow that was fast" Aizawa chuckled
"What was fast?" I asked
"They already like you" he opened the door for me.
"No they don't" I walked over to my bag "there's no way" I opened it and took out extra dog food for Noire. I put it on the floor and he started eating.
"Why is that?" Aizawa sat in front of me.
"People don't like me like that" I laughed at say down
"That's a lie" Aizawa scoffed
"How?"
"Well that boy clearly did and you're my daughter, you're automatically attractive"
"Sure" I laughed.

There was a knock on the door.
"Come in" Aizawa called out. Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou walked in.
"Hey Mr Aizawa can we-" Midoriya stopped when he saw me.
"What is it Midoriya?" Aizawa asked
"Can we talk to you?" He said
"Go on"
"In like private"
"Anything you say to me can be said in front of Y/n"
"No it's fine I'll go" I stood up and left the room. I walked back to the canteen and sat with Mina. She gave me a weird smile then continued talking.

Bakugou's POV

Y/n left the cafeteria and the boy walked away.
"Do you guys like her too?" Todoroki asked
"Yes" Midoriya blushed
"Yeah" I smiled
"Ok i have an idea" Todoroki said
"What?" I asked
"How about we don't tell her that we're together and see who she'll like?"
"Good idea but wouldn't someone else tell her?" Midoriya said.
"LISTEN UP EVERYONE NO ONE TELL Y/N THAT WE'RE TOGETHER OR YOU'RE DEAD" I shouted. Everyone nodded and went back to eating "solved"
"Ok but we have to tell Aizawa quickly" Midoriya said
"Why?" Todoroki asked
"That's her dad he'll tell her if we don't ask him to" I said.
"Ok then we should go tell him now" Todoroki said.

We left the canteen and walked to the classroom. I knocked
"Come in" Aizawa said
"Hey Mr Aizawa can we-" Midoriya started then he spotted Y/n. He asked to talk privately and Y/n left.
"Ok so-"
"If either of you hurt Y/n you're all dead" Aizawa wrapped us all in his scarf "I will make sure to do it in the most painful way possible, the shit you pulled today was weird"
"S-sorry" I apologised
"Its fine" Aizawa put us down "now what do you want?"
"Can you not tell Y/n that we're together?" I asked
"Why?" Aizawa asked
"We want to win her over individually" Todoroki said
"Fine, but if you're playing her you're dead" Aizawa said. We nodded and left the room.

Y/n's pov

The bell for the end of lunch went off and everyone started leaving the cafeteria.
"So how are you feeling about fighting Midoriya?" Kirishima asked
"I don't know I feel normal I guess" I shrugged
"That's so manly" he smiled. We laughed then went back to the training facility.

Noire was waiting inside with Aizawa. When he saw me he jumped up and ran to me.
"Hii boy" I played him as he got excited.
"Tsk" Ururaka pushed passed me. I ignored her and sat down next to Mina.
"I saw that" she whispered
"Saw what?" I whispered back
"Ururaka, she pushed you"
"Oh it's fine, don't worry about it"
"Mhmm ok" Mina put her head on my shoulder. I smiled and leaned closer to her. Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou sat next to me.
"Hii y/n" Midoriya smiled
"Hey" I smiled back.
"I-"
"Ok so let's get this last match over with" Aizawa stood in front of the class "Midoriya and Y/n come up"

We both stood up and walked to the centre of the room.
"And go" Aizawa said. Midoriya didn't charge first as I saw his body started charging up. I decided the best way was to win was to not let it. I quickly ran up to him and started send multiple attacks at once preventing his body from getting ready. I kicked his stomach and punched his back and the same time. After a minute of straight attacks I stopped and looked at him. He looked beat on the ground. I crotch down and held his face close to mine. His eyes widen and he blushed. I read his mind and the only thing he was thinking was that I'm pretty.
"Aww thanks" I smiled and let him go.
"N-no problem" he stuttered.
"Are you done for today?" I asked
"Mhmm" he sighed.
"Ok" I helped him up
"I give up" Midoriya said as I helped him back to the stands.
"Oh well that was fast" Aizawa said "then you guys can talk for the rest of the day" Aizawa sat on the ground and started playing with Noire.

Everyone turned to face me and sat around me.
"Hey guys" I looked at everyone
"Hey babe" Kaminari winked
"Who's your babe?" Bakugou glared at him
"Righttt she's mine" Mina leaned back on me
"I agree" I kissed her forehead and we laughed
"Sorry guys I already cuffed her" Mina smiled
"Damn so I'm just invisible" Kirishima said
"Wait you guys are together?" I asked
"Yeah" Mina smiled at him "love you bae"
"Mhmm" Kirishima said then laughed
"Are you dating anyone y/n?" Midoriya asked. Everyone moved closed slightly.
"Um yes but no" I said
"What does that mean?" Todoroki asked
"So in my old school I had a boyfriend and then I moved here and we didn't actually say anything about what it means for us" I explained
"Oh-" Midoriya was interrupted by my phone ringing.
"Sorry about that" I took it out "wow it's him now" I answered the facetime "hi William"
"Hey- who tf is that?" he asked
"Who?" I asked
"The pink bitch that's all over you" he glared at Mina
"Who tf are you talking to?" I glared at him "at least she's fucking pretty, rude ass bitch"
"That's why I fucked your best friend"
"Oop-" the room went silent "you're lying" my hand slap over my mouth.

"Who the hell are you?" Aizawa ripped me phone from my hand and glared at William.
"I'm y/n's boyfriend who are you?" William replied
"I'm her dad" Aizawa continued glaring
"Nahh wait who did you fuck" I stood on the bench and leaned on Aizawa so my head was over his in the camera.
"Samira" William smirked
"As in Samira my best friend since year 3?" I asked
"Yep" he said "suck my dick, but tell your mum I wanna hit" I snatched my phone and ended the call.

I sat back down in my place and everyone just staring at me in silence.
"Are you Ok y/n?" Mina put her hand on mine.
"Mhmm" I held back my tears.
"Fucking dumbass" Katsuki snatched my phone.
"Give it back wtf" I tried to get it back but he dodged me. He tapped it a few times then gave it back "what did you do?" I asked
"I put my number in it" he winked "you're welcome"
"Ok that was smooth Bakubro" Kirishima laughed
"Y/n I need to talk to you" Aizawa said
"Yeah" I looked up at him
"Outside" he walked out and I followed him.

"Yeah" I repeated closing the door behind me.
"Are you Ok?" Aizawa asked
"Yeah why?"
"Your boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend"
"Yeah no worries, it's not like I have to see them again"
"True" he pulled me into a hug "remember you can always talk to me"
"I will" I hugged back. The bell rang for the end of school.
"Ok everyone can go now" Aizawa called out. He turned back to face me "does your mum have a partner by any chance?" He asked
"Nope she's still whipped" I laughed
"Good to know, can I get your address"
"How about you come home with me?" I suggested
"Good idea, go change I'll meet you outside"
"Ok" I called Noire and went to go change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 38.7K 23
❝𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦...
786K 25.9K 134
♥*♡∞:。.。𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝! (𝟓/𝟑𝟎/𝟏𝟗)。.。:∞♡*♥ (𝐘/𝐍)(𝐋/𝐍), 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞...
112K 3.4K 28
【𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐌】 # ᵏᵃᵗᵃʳᵃ ⁱⁿˢᵖⁱʳᵉᵈ ᶠᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˣ ᵇⁿʰᵃ ᵇᵒʸˢ # ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵒʷⁿ ᵃⁿʸ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ᵒʳ ᵃʳᵗ # ᵀⁱᵐᵉˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵐᵃʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵃⁿᵒⁿ # ʸᵒᵘ ʳᵉᵖˡᵃᶜᵉᵈ ʰᵃᵍ...
6K 185 25
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᴰᵉᵖᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ʷʰᵒ ᴵ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉ. ᴵ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ, ʷʰᵒ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵘˢ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸ?" ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ." ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ "ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵒⁿ...