Poison Love (Young Justice, S...

OtakuQueen95 tarafından

We've seen the children and 'sidekicks' of all the Justice League join the Young Justice league but what abou... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1- Lilies and a Rose
Chapter 2- Conner or Super Boy?
Chapter 3- The Mystery That Is Lilith Mural
Chapter 4- Flirting with danger
Chapter 5- Help
Chapter 6- Surprise visit
Chapter 7- Welcome
Chapter 8 - First
Chapter 9 - Two steps forward, One step back
Chapter 10- Mother Knows Best
Chapter 11- Faimly
Chapter 12- Nightmares
Chapter 13- Probation
Chapter 14- Halloween
Chapter 15- Dinner with Who?
Chapter 16- Call for Help
Chapter 17- Ambush?
Chapter 18- Hero or Villain
Chapter 19- Fire!
Chapter 20- Fight for life
Chapter 21- Leaves
Chapter 22- Choice
Chapter 23- Lilith the Hero?
Chapter 24- Unrequited love
Chapter 25- Friends and Faimly
Chapter 26- Roses are Red
Chapter 27- A Mothers Love
Chapter 28- Dance With Me
Chapter 29- Breach of Trust
Chapter 30- Mission Gone Haywire
Chapter 31- Music in the Memories
Chapter 32- Crushed
Chapter 34- Playing with Fire and Roses
Chapter 35 - Break or Break-up?
Chapter 36 - Zoo Date
Chapter 37- Butterflies
Chapter 38- Just A Friend
Chapter 39- Half Lies
Chapter 40 - Shadow world
Chapter 41- Lunch?
Chapter 42- House of Mystery
Chapter 43- Project
Chapter 44- $h*t
Chapter 45 - Suprise, Suprise, Suprise
Chapter 46- This Weeks Lesson is...
Chapter 47- Friends Forever?
Chapter 48- Science Unfair
Chapter 49 - Not so true nature
Chapter 50- Power
Chapter 51 -A little bit of...Spice
Chapter 52- Tears
Chapter 53 - With friends like these?
Chapter 54 - A Broken Heart Is What Changes People
Chapter 55 - Magic Fingers
Chapter 56 - What the future may hold
Chapter 57 - Tree of life
Chapter 58 - Conner
Chapter 59 - Dance with me
Chapter 60 - A lullaby and a Father
Chapter 61- Darkness
Chapter 62- New Adventures Await
Chapter 63- Wishing
Chapter 64- Turning the Page
Chapter 65- A world without
Chapter 66- Inferno
Chapter 67- Hurricane
Chapter 68- Super
Chapter 69 - Take me to Church

Chapter 33- Hero X Villain

491 19 12
OtakuQueen95 tarafından

"Conner are you going to sulk all day?" Lilith asked, they were on the couch in the cave.  Her leg was on his lap while he cleaned the blood and bandaged it. "I'm not sulking," he muttered, "It was an accident I tripped, you know how clumsy I am and I know you didn't mean to squeeze my hand so hard. I understand," Lilith said, Conner didn't say anything and just focused on bandaging her wound. Lilith tapped her fingers on her thigh as he worked pouting as she tried to think about what to say.  So instead of trying to talk him out of his funk Lilith got a sudden idea, smirking she willed the near by flower pot to grow a ring of blooms and then set the crown on his head. She was glad he had finished working on her leg because she immediately burst into laughter pulling his leg out of his grip as she doubled over laughing. 

"What?" He started, looking at her utterly confused. Then a smile broke out across his face as he pulled the flower crown from his hair. "Aw but I thought you looked rather dashing with that in your hair," Lilith teased, Conner gave her a not so serious look but the little ring of flowers had done the trick. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have over reacted, I hear you laugh I just was surprised when I saw both of them on top of you." Conner said holding the flowers gingerly in his hand. 

"I know, but you did want me to make friends. Outside of the league," Lilith reminded him, "I know but I also...Just didn't like..." Conner said, "Must I always ask you to elaborate?" Lilith asked with a smirk. "Nothing it's nothing, I was just being stupid." Conner said, Lilith wanted to ask him to tell her more but she didn't get a chance when her phone dinged. She wasn't used to getting messages. So thinking it was her father she opened the screen to see two new messages. 

'Hey Lilith, it's Lance. Conner gave us all your number when we joined the club. I hope you don't mind, I just thought we could talk. Maybe about super hero's or just our science fair project.' Lilith wanted to say something to Conner but didn't when she saw the second message was a Gif of an animated chibi of Batman waving at her. She breathed a smile spreading across her lips as she sent a quick message back. 'It fine except, I still haven't decided on my fav hero...lol'

"Something funny?" Conner asked, Lilith tucked the phone into her pocket. "A funny picture a friend sent," She said turning her focus back to him. He gave her a half hearted smile. "I am glad you're making friends," Conner said, "Well I really had no choice when you dragged four of them to me," Lilith joked nudging him in the ribs, he smiled and then grabbed two game controllers.

"Want to play a round or two?" He asked, "Don't you have to pick up Meg at practice soon?" Lilith asked, looking at the time on her phone. Conner's shoulders fell. "No, not today. She's a bit mad at me," Conner admitted, "What did you do this time?" Lilith asked, "What makes you think it was my fault?" Conner asked, "Because if she had been at fault you'd be mad a her and not the other way around." Lilith said bluntly, "Well fine, it's more of a mutual anger." Conner said, "About?" Lilith asked already having an idea about the answer, "Nothing I want to discus, it's kind of personal." Conner said, "I understand," Lilith said taking the controller, "I don't overreact a lot do I?" Conner asked, "Does it have anything to do with the mind digging we all did the other day?" Lilith asked, before she could stop herself. 

"A bit, I just was-I don't know. I didn't over react, like she keeps saying I did. I just wanted the truth and she wont tell me." Conner said pausing Lilith, "Well some times the truth isn't something someone can share. A bit of anonymity is a good thing," Lilith said only later wondering why she had defended Meg. "I know but in her head, she was blocking memories I was apart of. Some that I'm sure you were in and I just wanted to know why?" Conner blurted, Lilith stared at him dumbfounded about what to say as her continued, "I thought we shared almost everything, but when I asked to see the day she had tried to dig into your mind. She stopped me, she wouldn't let me see any conversations you two had alone." Conner said, Lilith paused putting her hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm not trying to take a side but I'd be lying if I said I don't agree with her decision." Lilith said, "What why?" Conner blurted, looking at Lilith. "There are just things some people don't want to share, and I did say a few things about myself to her in anger. I don't want others to know about, in a way she protecting my privacy. Some of those other ones, ones that you weren't apart of could be her protecting someone's secrets. I don't know why she'd hide memories you were apart of maybe they were embracing and she's hiding them not form you on purpose...Honestly you just need to talk to her Conner." Lilith said, hating herself by the end. She was basically telling the man of her dreams to patch up his relationship with her arch enemy. A woman Lilith was sure would not do the same to her if the situation was switched. On top of it all she was helping Meg hide all the horrible things she had done, however she knew it was not her secret to tell. 

"Maybe but she's been rather mean and cold the last few days I think, it's time she takes the first step. I'm honestly getting a bit tired of being the one to go to her and fix things." Conner admitted half heartily, "I think that's a good idea, if she's not willing to put in the same effort as you are that tells you something." Lilith said and although she knew the word were something that needed to be said, she hated that she had to be the one to have said them. One second she had been telling him to patch it up now she was telling him to let Meg go if she wasn't willing to try it first. Their entire conversation was draining her. 

"So game time?" Lilith asked, "Na I'm tired," Conner said rubbing his shoulder, "Yeah today was super long." Lilith agreed standing, Conner stood as well and they walked towards the rooms. With Lilith's father out of town again she was back in the cave. Conner walked her to her room. They paused just outside her bedroom door. 

"Sorry to have put all this on you Lil," Conner said rubbing his neck again, "It's okay wonder boy," Lilith said not really thinking as she reached up touching his arm pulling his hand towards her so he'd stop messing with his hair.  "Not even you can carry the weight of the whole world on your shoulders." She told him holding his hand in comfort. He smiled as his shoulder dropped as if releasing the tension he was holding in them. 

"It is nice to have someone to talk to about it," He told her, "I'm always here for you Conner, you're my best friend after all." Lilith said squeezing his hand. "But you and Meg don't get along I don't want you to feel like-" Conner started Lilith pulled his hand to her chest as she said, "How Meg and I feel about each other doesn't matter. If you need to talk me or anything I'm here for you Conner, I'm very good at staying neutral at things." Lilith told him and he let out a soft quick breath. "Yeah I know, and you know you can talk to me about anything as well right?" Conner said and Lilith gave him a half hearted smile. "I know," Lilith muttered looking up at him. 

Conner pulled his hand from hers and placed both hands on her shoulders before he kissed her forehead in a show of affection. Lilith knew it meant nothing but that they were close friends. Robin on the other hand couldn't help but sneer from the spot he had been watching it all. He hadn't meant to snoop on their conversation. However he had been training in hacking, and just stumbled up the video camera feed that was outside Lilith's room. 

As a part of his hacking training he would set up a secondary loop of the caves camera feed and try to hack in without setting off alarms. Batman had set it up, increasing the difficulty with each level. Robin had only gotten the camera outside Lilith's room so far, so trying to use it as an opening he had left it open. Not meaning to hear and see their entire conversation. He hadn't heard what led up to it, but it concerned him. '

Lilith had always seemed rather attached to Conner, Meg had voiced her concern to him and Artemis but dropped it a while ago. They had been more concerned that Lilith was a spy from her mother than the idea that she might like, like Conner. However Conner and Meg seemed to be drifting apart lately, it wasn't Robins concern. No one planned on addressing it until it affected missions. Robin was starting to wonder just how much of it was Lilith's doing, intentionally or not. Then a rather dark though occurred to Robin, a memory of Ivy's powder. He had nearly lost his life because Ivy had used it to control him and with Ivy working with scientists like Lex. Who lately had been very interested in Conner's power developments. Could Lilith be using the powder in moderation making Conner fall for her. 

Sure Lilith had said that she didn't have that power but her mother did and it wasn't like she didn't give it out before to Harley. Why wouldn't she have given it to her own daughter. Unless Lilith had been lying, 

"Robin...Robin," Red Tornado repeated in his ever so passive robot voice. "Yes sir," Robin said turning, "Here Batman told me to give these all to the team, new ear pieces. They will block the music from the boy. Magic will not be able to disable them as well." He said handing Robin the ear pieces. "Thanks," Robin said, "They are to be worn at all times on missions from here on out," Red tornado told him Robin just nodded as Tornado left  to give them to the others. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.9K 67 11
⚠️updating this to add Sian and change Ame's character in this story⚠️ The Young Justice team tries to stop the growing of their new teammates's dep...
24K 425 11
WELCOME OLD AND NEW READERS, I hope you like my new and improved story! You meet the team after helping them fight the Injustice league with your li...
31.5K 817 22
When four young protégés discover a wicked secret in D.C, a new age of heroism begins. Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and of course, Supergirl, this is Y...
54.6K 821 28
Six year old (Y/N), has been for some reason trapped in crystals and founded by the Justice League. The League found strong reading from the crystal...