Guardian | BTS

By Taekooksnoona

The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down... More

Intro
Chapter 1- Meeting the boys
Chapter 3-Wet
Chapter 4- No questions asked
Chapter 5- Target Practice
Chapter 6- Tell me
Chapter 7- Jimin
Chapter 8- Taehyung
Chapter 9- Guardian
Chapter 10- Kiss
Chapter 11- Jungkook
Chapter 12- Seokjin
Chapter 13- Company
Chapter 14- Yoongi
Chapter 15- Meeting
Chapter 16- Hoseok
Chapter 17- honey
Chapter 18- Go time
Chapter 19- Lets get it
Chapter 20- Set up
Chapter 21- Focus
Chapter 22- Smitten
Chapter 23- Shift
Chapter 24- Just a job
Chapter 25- Hope
Chapter 26- Breakdown
Chapter 27. Jung family
Chapter 28. Look what you started
Chapter 29. Sharing?
Chapter 30. The Girls
Chapter 31- Lockdown
Chapter 32- Snake
Chapter 33- Got him
Chapter 34- The aftermath
Chapter 35- Worry
Chapter 36- Uncle?
Chapter 37- Dark hour
Chapter 38- Unexpected
Chapter 39- Kiss
Chapter 40- Unspoken words
Chapter 41- What actually happened
Chapter 42-...Is that
Chapter 43- Family
Chapter 44- Reaching out
Chapter 45- Lets talk
Chapter 46- The island
Chapter 47- Shes back...
Chapter 48- Hang on
Chapter 49- We did it
Chapter 50- Death
Chapter 51- Lover boy
Chapter 52- I know you do
Chapter 53- sad eyes
Chapter 54- I love you
Chapter 55- Unsure
Chapter 56- What if...
Chapter 57- closure
Chapter 58- Against the Rules
Chapter 59- Over
Chapter 60- Love
Peaches

Chapter 2- Caught

8.5K 363 173
By Taekooksnoona

Two

"What's the deal with y/n"

"She's marvelous isn't she"

I chuckle at my wife's excitement, she loved the girl the moment she laid eyes on her. I can definitely see why though, she was a looker but the best part about her was her mind. She was intelligent and strong willed, nothing seemed to rattle her and that was exactly the type of woman we were looking for. She reminded me so much of my Zara, I can tell that's why they got along so easily.

"Is she available or have you both claimed her?"

Zara takes a seat on my lap, I happily open my arms and invite her in. She kisses my lips softly as I snake my arm around her waist. "No claim yet" i hum prying my eyes and lips away from the Carmel skinned beauty before me.

"We're still testing the waters"

Zara finishes for me looking over at Jimin. His pricing blue eyes sparkle at our words.

"Y/n is different Jimin so good luck, she won't fall for your bullshit so easily"

Seokjin chuckles before downing the rest of his drink. My hyung was right, she wasn't one to fall for the fuckboy act, she didn't even react to compliments or gentle touches. She was always on her A game.

"My bet is Taehyung or maybe even Jungkook can win her over if they try hard enough"

I chuckle at Zara's words, a sly smile on her face as both boys stare at her. "Jungkook? Definitely not. Taehyung maybe but don't count us out of the game either. Zara wants her and you know what my baby girl wants she gets"

A few groans are heard as my mouth attaches to her unbruised neck, I hadn't made my mark in some time and it was well overdue. Zara moans and I feel my cock twitch against her ass, her hands cup her small breasts and I groan.

"Leave us"

~~~

Your POV

I couldn't sleep for some reason, the other two guests never showed and yet no one seemed phased by it. I went over the dinner in my head, those honeycomb eyes coming into view clear as day. I touch at my thigh and smile, Kim Taehyung.

He was very handsome, intimidating sure but I can tell it was all bullshit. A front if you will, he didn't have the demeanor like Namjoon did. He was soft and childlike, you can see it in his eyes much like Seokjin. Neither had what Namjoon did and maybe that's why their father left him in charge.

I get up and go check on Seojun, he was sound asleep cuddling with his koala plush. I smile and decide to go get a drink, it's nearing two in the morning and the house is silent.

As I continue down the stairwell a flickering light catching my eye in the study. I glance around and then I hear faint breathing, I slowly make my way over and freeze.

Zara stares at me and smirks, she's bent over the ottoman and Namjoon is plowing into her. Both of their bodies glisten as the flames from the fireplace crackle.

Their deliciously toned tanned bodies, slap against each other as moans invade my ears. I know I should run away but I can't move. Namjoon grunts and now his eyes pierce into me. I gasp a little and he smirks.

"Join us y/n"

Zara moans as Namjoon slaps her perfectly round ass. I blink a few times feeling oddly aroused at the live action porn in front of me.

"Come on love, we'll take good care of you"

Namjoon groans. I bite at my lower lip and feel my feet start to move forward. This wasn't really happening right? I had to be dreaming.

Namjoon's hips thrust a little faster as Zara screams in pleasure, I watch mouth agape as she grips the ottoman. She looks completely fucked and I find myself frozen again. She moans as does Namjoon both reaching their euphoria.

I clench my thighs and cover my mouth in fear that I might let out a whimper. Namjoon pulls out as Zara weakly stands up, her body was perfect in every way and namjoon...well he was huge. I had seen him shirtless a handful of times in the pool but I didn't imagine his package to be so...well blessed.

"Did you want to join my love?"

Zara's sweet soothing nearly breathless voice pulls me back and I blink. "I'm so sorry" I breath, I bolt at that point. I waste no time in reaching my room and locking my door.

Surly I was going to get fired tomorrow, but how could I look away? They were both gorgeous...I go over their words. I had to be hallucinating right? Or did they really ask me to join them?

~~~

The next morning I wake up to a knock at my door, I glance at the time and groan. Suddenly flashes of my bosses having sex invade my mind. I pray it was all a dream.

"One second"

I quickly get up and put on my robe before making my way to the door. I gulp when I see Zara standing in front of me, she's still in her nightwear. It was the weekend and the Kim's didn't work on the weekend no matter what.

"Good Morning love, may I come in?"

I nod and step aside, she takes the door from me and closes it before turning towards me. I compose myself and prepare myself for the worse, she's rather close though and it makes me blush for whatever reason. I hated how I can easily picture her naked right now with namjoon's build plowing into her from behind.
I shake my thoughts and take a breath this wasn't the time.

"You look radiant, how do you do that so early in the morning?"

I chuckle and tuck my hair behind my ear "Mrs. Kim you should get your eyes checked, I literally rolled out of bed" she smiles flashing me her pearly whites.

"It's Zara my love and still you look radiant as ever, I wanted to discuss last night"

I take a deep breath and nod.

"I am so sorry Zara, I didn't mean to intrude like that. I was getting a drink and I saw the light and thought someone left it on. I should of let it be and I am so sorry"

She laughs and tucks her finger under my chin, she was slightly taller than me. My breath hitches as she moves even closer, her braless breasts brushing against my own. I notice her body twitch at the touch.

"My sweet y/n, no apologies are necessary. You are welcome to join me and Joonie in the bedroom at anytime. If your comfortable that is, we wouldn't want to do anything to make you feel uncomfortable my love. Seojun adores you, we all do."

She bites her lower lip, I can see in her eyes she wants to kiss me but she reframes and pulls away from me. I let out a tiny breath and go over her words.

I knew they were swingers or maybe I was an exception? We have had plenty of gorgeous woman over and never once have I seen Namjoon or Zara treat them the way they treat me.

"Something to think about love, now breakfast will be served out by the pool today. The boys are eager to show off their bodies to you"

She playfully smiles and rolls her eyes and I chuckle "I brought you this to wear" I glance at the bag in confusion I didn't even see her bring it in.

"I know the boys will go nuts over you in this and it is the weekend so have a little fun, and really think about what I said okay?"

I nod and take the bag from her. She happily walks out almost bouncing like a child. I felt like I was in a weird dream, I really had to think about what she said.

In all honesty I wasn't against being with either or even both of them...I had a weird attraction to both of them, that I couldn't deny but did I really want to cross that boundary with them?

~~~

What would you have done?
Joined them or run away?
😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 9.4K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is a little, who has a hard time dealing with and taking care of himself. But, little does he know that there is gonna be someone who i...
171K 5.3K 40
[๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ - ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ] ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข ๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๏ฟฝ...
323K 9.2K 76
"Mommy!" "What's wrong, little angels?" "Tell the story of how you and dad met again." I laugh at the 2 cute little girls, all the stars hidden in...
28.8K 1.2K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...