Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔

Da TinyMinz

Yoongi and Jimin. Two persons, who are complete opposite of each other happen to be bound reluctantly in a sa... Altro

Introduction
Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42^
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
plz read.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Thank You 🥺🙏💜💛
Ur opinion ?
Yay

Chapter 47

2.5K 94 37
Da TinyMinz

AN: Yoonmin's daily life. 😊
____________________________

Its almost eight in the morning. The tiny couple were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace soundly, feeling secured for life. Yoongi groaned as the alarm set off louder than usual. The whole house is calm and empty except for yoongi groaning in irritation. He checked ,only to see that he was completely naked under the sheets as memories of last night clouded his mind, a gentle smile made its way onto his lips as he blushed shyly.

Jimin is completely wrecked. And so is he. He had scratches all over his back while jimin had hickies all over his chest and stomach. Moreover,his hips are slightly bruised. They had a very wild night yesterday leaving both of them breathless for many hours.

Yoongi faced jimin, who was sleeping like a baby. A series of light snores escaping his sweet throat as yoongi admired the delicate features of his lovely husband which were carved intricately by God himself. He grazed his long thumb along the sharp jawline, then his chin and finally those kissable cheeks. Yoongi smiled kissing his lover's eyes and slowly got off bed, tucking jimin in safely and took a fabric, covered himself and left to brush.

Yoongi got back soon and again fell asleep beside his love. After an hour or so, jimin stirred in sleep, which somehow resulted in him waking up.

"Ahh~" He groaned lightly and quickly shut his mouth as he got a glimpse of sleeping yoongi. Admiring yoongi when asleep is Jimin's most favourite thing to do which boosts up his mood. The pain is not something he couldn't face. He already got used to this and his body was habituated as well.

Jimin, with much difficulty, limped to the bathroom,brushed and ran a soothing bath to lessen the tension of his sore muscles. Jimin got back after his refreshing bath, too giddy remembering last night. Boi, were they wild and rough!

Fortunately, over the months,jimin had learnt how to cook simpler dishes. He ruffled yoongi's hair affectionately and tip toed to kitchen not to disturb the older.

He made himself some coffee and sat in the balcony feeling the summer breeze hit his honey kisses skin. He loved this feeling. Waking up in his lover's arms, making beautiful memories, cooking breakfast,eating together. They've been spending mornings together but yoongi has been very busy with work but somehow they managed to spend a blissful night the previous day.

Jimin finished his coffee with a smile and enetered the kitchen, inserting bread slices in the toaster and then frying off some bacon and eggs to make a simple breakfast.

As he was almost done, a pair of veiny hands engulfed his petite waste. He already knew who it was as yoongi was clingy in the mornings and very clingy especially when they had made love. Yoongi wants to take care of jimin in every possible way.

"Smells delicious" yoongi mumbled, nuzzling into jimin's nape from back,inhaling his sweet morning scent.

"Haha. Thank you" jimin smiled bit and patted yoongi's head with the free hand, continuing to cook with other.

"I was talking about you." yoongi smirked deeply in Jimin's nape. Jimin frowned looking over his shoulder pouting. Yoongi stole a kiss, surprising the younger who was confused.

"Hey thats cheating" jimin said turning off the the stove and now fully facing yoongi with an adorable pout.

Yoongi shrugged meekly and jimin just smiled shaking his head. Yoongi always does this when even jimin is making breakfast or probably when both are alone.

"Brushed?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yup" yoongi yawned scratching his head.

"Your hair looks so fluffy, yoonie" jimin cooed and messed up yoongi's hair.

Yoongi immediately made a karate pose making jimin laugh.

"Fine then. let's eat breakfast" jimin motioned yoongi to sit.

But yoongi denied.

"I want you" yoongi smirked looking at Jimin's face and ears turning red. Jimin might be a dominant bottom but these small things yoongi do makes him feel odd. In a good way.

"NO" jimin almost shouted, picking yoongi bridal style, leaving yoongi whining in his arms and plopped him on the seat.

Yoongi pouted. He knows jimin is barely able to walk cause he was limping lightly. He just like teasing the younger. If it weren't for him, who would tease him huh.

"Wait a minute" jimin hurried into their room and yoongi's pout deepened. He wasn't getting enough attention from his lover.

"Say cheese" jimin said loudly and yoongi looked up at him with a pout.

*click*

Jimin clicked a photo of yoongi as he was adorable.

"Awwww. Look at you. I'm gonna faint" jimin said dramatically placing a hand on his head.

" Yoongi ah..."

"Aish. Delete it. Delete" yoongi glared at him but jimin could careless and he was about to take another and smiled victoriously thinking he had captured yoongi's glare.

But widened his eyes and looked at yoongi shook.

Yoongi just smirked and gave him a flying kiss with a flirtatious wink.

"I have my ways baby" yoongi laughed as he settled the dining table for a quick breakfast.

Jimin just rolled his eyes uninterested.

"Oh. I almost forgot. When will you leave for work?" Jimin asked as he bit into the toast then locking the crumbs off his lips.

"I'm not going" yoongi said wiping his lips after taking a sip of homemade orange juice.

"Why so?" Jimin asked, signaling yoongi to pass the butter.

"I wanted to take care of you" yoongi said softly making Jimin's heart flutter at the affection.

Jimin blushed deep red as yoongi continued eating ,releasing a deep chuckle directing towards his husband who had been trying to hide the redness of his cheeks.

They ate the breakfast in peace and it was almost 11am so they thought they could spend some time together. They were now cuddled up in a huge sofa with a bowl of popcorn out of habit.

They changed channels to see 'Mermaid' is going to be aired in half an hour. They were not very particular on what to watch.

"Jimin"

"Hmm?"

" If we have a child in our future, I want them to have your cheeks " jimin giggled as yoongi kissed his cheeks and licked like a puppy.

Jimin loved having children.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes jiminie?"

"I uh.. uhmm"

"You?"

" i want to adopt yunmi." Jimin said quickly and shut his eyes tightly,worrying about yoongi's answer.

"Jimin"

Yoongi pulled jimin into his lap, kissing Jimin's eyes.

"I want to adopt her too" yoongi smiled tenderly when jimin opened his eyes with hesitancy.

"REALLY?" jimin screamed, growing like an idiot.

"I wanted to adopt her even before I met you or got married to you. But I'm really happy now." Jimin kissed yoongi's Forehead delicately.

They stayed like that for a minute.

"I had the same thought" jimin admitted to which yoongi nodded approvingly.

"But we'll do that when I'm done with my promotional activities and tour" yoongi said, Jimin's eyes already watering.

"Aish. Pabo why are you crying." Yoongi wiped the fat tears but they won't stop falling.

"You're gonna leave me" jimin said trying to wipe his tears by sweater paws.

"Its only for three weeks jiminie. I'll be back before you even miss me"

"But I already miss you" jimin said biting his bottom lip.

"I promise jimin ill be back soon. Please don't cry huh" yoongi kissed his lips sensually.

"If it makes you feel better, you can even tie me up and do whatever you want" yoongi tried to brighten up his mood.

And it did. Jimin forgot about that , that instant.

Jimin laughed loudly making yoongi sigh in relief.

"Deal" jimin smirked.

"Yea.... wait What?" Yoongi asked confused.

"I'll take the offer" Jimin's smirk grew larger.

"Bu..but that wasn't even an offer to start with jimin" yoongi looked wide eyed.

"There no taking back Min" jimin ghosted his lips over yoongi as the other gulped. Loving the reaction, jimin backed away from yoongi's lap and then the movie started leaving yoongi completely shook.

"By the way yoongi?"

Yoongi pressed his dry lips together, puckering them and turned to jimin. jimin was giving him an innocent look as if he hadn't dumb tripped yoongi into a deal.

"Can I see our video. The one we sang together?" Jimin asked maintaining the same face from earlier. The puppy eyes.

"No"

"What.. why...uh yoongi ah please. I want to seeeeeee " jimin pleaded hitting yoongi's thick thighs over and yoongi.

"I said no. Its final" yoongi deadpanned that made jimin pout.

"I hate you"

"I love you too my little mochi"

The afternoon passed quickly with couple's bickering now and then.

They had spent two hours at yunmi after lunch.

Time with yunmi was exhausting as she just started to walk and she kept running,excitement taking over her. Jimin chased her like a baby he was leaving him tired.

Yunmi was one energetic child, leaving her parents out if breath.

It was three in the afternoon when they had a quick nap, not even bothering to change into comfy clothes.

Yoongi had woken up due to some disturbance and his sleep got interrupted. He sighed as he looked at jimin sleeping angelically. He tucked him in and left to make himself some coffee.

After done with coffee,he saeted himself on his favourite place. The piano and practice room.

It was huge, in basement. A huge piano settled at one corner while the other end had mirrors attached on walls for self practice.

Yoongi pressed the keys of piano very gently,making a rhythmic noise which was melodious and music to ears.

Half an hour into the play, jimin stood there clapping as loud as he can. Apparently he had woken up and knew he'd be here.

"It was wonderful yoongi" jimin stood behind him,masag8ng his stiffened shoulders.

Done with massaging, yoongi again started playing the piano and jimin dancing instinctively.

Jimin's an amazing dancer. His dance is another kind of art. Expressing each of his emotion deeply through dance. Its free style, it has no boundaries what so ever.

Yoongi smiled as jimin started jumping from side to side, handing roaming in the air making cute signs. His torso is well exposed as he was wearing a silk shirt, draping sensually on his shoulder.

"Come on" jimin took yoongi's hand in his own as he guided him to their dance floor. There was no music playing but the rhythm of their heart beats is enough to keep them going.

They started dancing together. Yoingi spinning jimin from time to time while jimin stretched out his hand out wardly making the dance better.

Now they were both against each other. Yoongi's hands wrapped around jimin waist, Jimin's around yoongi's neck.

They were staring at eachother intently feeling sparks spike up their spines.

They leaned in and kissed softly. No tongues involved. Just a long passionate kiss between two pure souls.

"We hadn't got the chance to dance at our wedding" jimin said closing his eyes, both their foreheads pressed together, moving in sync.

"Hmm" yoongi was kinda feeling guilty. But no one was to blame off. Things hadn't been like this, that time.

"We can dance at Tae's wedding" jimin smiled as both opened their eyes, locking instantly and they kissed again. Yoongi erased the little pain away by deepening the kiss.

_____________________

AN: TWO more chaps to go. 😗✌

Ik this book had got boring for the time being. Ik it.

I thought buying a bigger tab would do good but thats the worst decision I've ever took. My hands hurt more because of this making tab.

I should've listened to my dad and should've bought laptop. But no. I was being an ass, I regret buying this mfking tab so fucking much.

But if I say this to my mom, I'll be definitely dead cause I've been irritating her like gosh u can't even imagine, for two months to buy me this mf.

Think before u wanna buy something that's gonna be irreplaceable for years T^T.

Ah my hand hurts so much from typing..😭😭
I'm not even joking. It hurts like bitch.

Even thought this is boring I just wanna complete asap.

Thanks for liking this boring book till now.🥺🥺👍

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

73.4K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
117K 4.2K 23
in this story yoongi and jimin are fated mates but are too oblivious to see it. this is their story about how they fell in love. alpha¡yoongi omega!j...
4.4K 235 21
"It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do." "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!" . In...
180K 12.4K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...