Streets and Sheets 5

By LiterallyyLee

Emerald and Sloane have finally tied the knot but they aren't as happy as you may think. Will Sloane's const... More

1.
2. For my wife
3. Section
4. Ask Her
5.
6.Yes
7. Clout
8. Done
9. Joy
10.Go
11. Nasir
12. He
13. Bend and Fold
14. Down Bad
15. Pull up
16. Devil
18. When you tell me
17.Anyway
19. 8pm
20. Sela
21.
22.Push
23.your mind
24. Home
25. Glass
26. Promise
27. Brothers
28.Trust
29. Again
30. Five
Baby 3
Blessing
Good To Me
Tell Me
Gift
1259 Reid's Ct
Bonus Chapter...
No promises
Role
Apology
Live Wire
Extra Activities
Cut
The battle
Olivia
Related
Sit down
Victim
Mamas Baby
Daddy's Maybe
Flashback
Session 19
Half a Mil
LA
Nice
Wants
Yes
I love you

In the office

224 7 0
By LiterallyyLee

Emerald

He talked me in to having lunch with him at the club instead of going home. The kitchen staff was in the middle of getting a delivery when he asked about the liquor.

"It should be here by the time Adrien gets in." I heard someone say as I slipped away to walked upstairs. I took out my phone to call my sister while Sloane put in our lunch order and called to check on the delivery.

"Nate is coming over tonight." I said as soon as she answered the phone. As things shaped up with Sloane and I things fell apart with Nate and Maiya. As sweet as she was she must have had enough of Nate's distance.

"Come on E." She replied.

"He is my husband's brother and his wife put him out. He will be staying there too, in the basement." I let the last part slip. I wasn't going to tell Sloane that Nate couldn't stay especially if he really needed to.

"Put him out? Over me?" She asked. I could tell that she started to feel bad.

"I don't know but we should be home by the time he gets there. Now I do t know if y'all want to talk or if..."

"We do a little to much of that as it is. Shit man this wasn't supposed to happen, I don't even know how we got here." I could hear the boys in the background.

"Listen you have to stand up and feel with it now. We all do." I said as Sloane walked in his office. I fell in to his embrace as he walked up behind me. I smiled as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I don't know what the hell to do."

"Both of you will have to figure it out. Y'all will have to see what next but he will be there tonight." I explained while Sloane slowly undressed me.

"What happened to lunch? What happened to just spending time." I laughed as I turned to make eye contact with him.

"I mean that. Who is in the phone and why are we whispering?"

"My sister." I said noting that she was still talking.

"Everything ok?" He kissed my neck.

"Babe calm down. We can only move forward." I took a few steps away from him to finish the conversation. Once he took his shirt off I knew that we was going to want all of my attention. I looked at the time and then back at him.

"Come here E."

"I'll see y'all when you get here. Please use a condom." She said causing me to laugh.

"Yes Ma'am." I said before she hung up.

"She ok? How are the boys?" He asked as I turned to face him.

"Everything is fine." I put the phone down.

"You sure? Come here." He asked as I closed the gap between us.

"Yeah." My sister's situation stressed me out but we have all done things we aren't proud of.

"You don't look ok. What's on your mind?" He pulled me in to a hug.

"It's your employees hearing us. That's what's on my mind."

"Have they heard us before?" He asked as if I know the answer.

"They will be fine." He said before I could answer.

"You need a condom. I don't trust you pulling out." He smiled as replied.

"Give me a second. Don't move." He said slipping his hurt back on.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he opened the door.

"Adrien keeps some in her office for when ever she feels lucky." I was lost as to how he knew that or how he found out.

"How do you know that?" I said after he kissed me upon his return.

"No. The answer to what you want is no. " He said letting me take off his belt.

"Lock the door. Yeah ok." I said before we stumbled too far away.

"You still keep those clothes in the bathroom?" I said trying to keep my balance.

"Yep. Everything you need."

"You sure Adrien did need them? You know in case she got lucky..." I said trying to get I rise out of him.

"You shouldn't have to ask but I know why you are. It's only you and I need my want what's mine. One thing is I'm was never slinging dick to anyone else  the way I'm giving it to you." We were able to find our way to the couch.

"Then show me." I watched him put the condom.

"Yeah you must want to get pregnant again, you talking a lot of hot shit." He said as I spread my legs.

"I want to cum Sloane." I said pulling him closer.

"I missed this pussy E." His words made my body shake as I tried to control myself.

"Yes Sloane. Fuck me like you used." I clung to him as he I got used to his size.

"Don't be afraid of it." He whispered as I let him stroke in an out of me mercilessly.

"Listen to how wet that shit is for me."

"Fuck you finna make me cum. Don't stop." I managed to say as my heart began to pound. The way he licked my body caused me to slowly slip in to ecstasy.

"Look at me when I'm inside of you. Let me see it in your eyes." I turned to him, biting my lip to muffle the sound of my moans.

"I love you daddy." I maintained eye contact with him and completely forgot where we were.

"I love you too E. I'm yours E, this is yours." He said before putting his tongue down my throat. I couldn't stop myself  from reacting to his long strokes.

"Who you belong to? Who is the only nigga to fuck you like this?" I loved when he said shit like this, no matter how toxic it was.

"You." I said as his phone rang.

"Ignore it." He whispered in my ear as my orgasm crept up my spine.

"Sloane I about to cum." I yelped as my body slightly relaxed in his arms.

"Cum for daddy. That's it baby girl." He couched me through before filling the condom.

"Mmm... shit" I caught my breath as he cleaned himself up. I bit my lip and look him up and down as he moved about.

"Nate called." He said as he looked through the phone.

"What's up?" He asked, getting a little shy.

"You are so damn fine." I said with a smile. He stepped over to me an licked his lips before kissing me.

"You just make me look better." He said. The way he looked at me still made my body tingle.

"Talk to your brother." I said as I walked to the bathroom in the corner of his office.

"Yeah you may be want to go head and get dressed because we will be here all day." He watched me walk away.

••
After eating lunch, we drove home where my sister was there waiting.

She and the boys were asleep in the living of floor. Erin being the light sleeper she is popped up as soon as we walked in to the space.

"Thank you so much." I said as she slowly stood up and made her way in to the kitchen, leaving the boys to continue sleeping.

"It's not a big deal." She said brushing everything off.

"It really is. So take this." He flashed the stacks of money. I remember telling him to get some cash but I wasn't expecting him to get this much.

"Sloane I'm not taking that." Erin said refusing the stacks of money Sloane tried to give her. I often forget that stuff like this was normal Sloane.

"Erin you have to. You stay with these boys all day, you have to let us do something." He said standing up straight.

"The boys are young. 5, 18 months, and a new born is not easy to handle and you are always there for us. Take it."

"You put him up to this? That's like $5000." Erin asked me as I remained a bystander.

"This is all him and you should take it. You are helping us raise these kids and you don't have to." I said now trying to help out.

"It's a little closer to $10000 but hey." He slipped in.

"Y'all I'm not even here that much. Y'all make it seem like y'all pawn them off on me and you don't. Y'all already let me stay in the town house for free, gave me a car, and pay for my school so the least I can do is watch the kids when y'all need a day or some time." She said. My sister was being entirely too modest about what she did for us.

"I'm not taking no for an answer." Sloane put the money in her hand causing some of it to spill over.

"I can't." She said again.

"You already did." He said going upstairs, knowing that she wanted to talk about Nate before his arrival.

"E, he should be giving this to his brother." She said looking at the bills.

"Please explained this to me. I'm not judging I just want to be informed." I said walking over to the refrigerator as she sat down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 954 29
Malia's mom was a hard working woman, Sierra had raised her daughter with the help of her family. Malia's father was never in the picture and she did...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

242K 9.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
27 2 1
Leyla tries to build up her life after her mother gets kicked out of the house by Cole, the alleged father, not knowing that he had something else pl...
8.2K 396 99
Sloane and Emerald are you still in turmoil no matter how much they try to stay on the straight and narrow. Will Sloane's recovery be as smooth as Em...