Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔

By TinyMinz

Yoongi and Jimin. Two persons, who are complete opposite of each other happen to be bound reluctantly in a sa... More

Introduction
Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42^
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
plz read.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Thank You 🥺🙏💜💛
Ur opinion ?
Yay

Chapter 46

2.4K 96 18
By TinyMinz

It's been a month since the babies were born. Namjoon had gone on a hiatus as he wants to spend some quality time with his husband and babies. He want to experience beautiful parenthood with his handsome husband.

Namjin were still staying in Min's mansion while tae had moved in with jungkook partially and yoonmin had moved to yoongi's house.

Yoora had been teaching both the parents on how to take care of babies, what to feed and all parenting tips. All the others had been visiting the babies very frequently including mini and hobi. They just can't get enough of babies adorable nature and their big doe eyes looking at them so innocently.

Yoongi and jimin had completed the recording for their song. Yoongi's been obsessed with the song, the voice and everything about it. The outcome was beyond perfect and Jimin's voice is just magical and perfect fit, and in sync with yoongi's raspy tone.

Yoongi got an idea of making a video for their song which will deeply depict their bond, their healthy relationship. Yoongi wanted to do that but was afraid of Jimin's reaction. Surprisingly, jimin didnt reject. Infact he was very happy to be sharing same screen time with yoongi which means being as close as possible with yoongi.

The whole shooting was done in yoongi's house, piece by piece. He really put a lot of thought and effort into this. Even jimin doesn't know how the mv is going to turn out. Because yoongi had only made him shoot scenes without any script.

Jimin had no idea as yoongi kept saying it would be a surprise. And told him not to think much about it. Nonetheless, jimin shrugged it off. He didn't question further,  believing completely in yoongi.

There had been some kissing scenes which jimin was very shy about but he gathered up courage for yoongi and did it anyways.

The interesting thing about this whole scenario is, no one knows about of this whole idea of jimin singing and being featured in the video. Yoongi had kept all a secret. Hence, jungkook has taken up the role of director, taehyung as the fashion designer and makeup artist, namjoon and hobi helping with the lyrics and recording.

This whole song is special and scared. He hopes jimin likes how the whole video is going to turn out. He didnt even explain any script to jimin saying some excuses.

Namjoon has been quite active and has been posting few posts in instagram,letting his fans know that he's doing more than well.

RM_Kim🔹️

I'm happier, when I'm with him!
Thank you for everything jinnie. @ SJin_Kim

Comments disabled ~

SJin_Kim🔹️

They're mine!! ^^
You're welcome hubby ;) @ Rm_Kim.

Comments disabled~

--------------

All the recording is done and good to go. Yoongi had informed jimin and others that he will be releasing the song long with the mini album he's been working and they agreed. Yoongi's album is all done too and he'll be promoting his solo album, the next month ,which is July.

Currently, all eight, including mini are seated in namjin's bedroom. They were all gathered up to spend sometime with the twins as usual.

"Did you think of any names?" Yoongi asked, crossing his left leg over the other.

"Yes we did." Namjoon smiled, his dimples coming into display making all of them poke those deep dimples.

"We're gonna call our son ' Kim Jiseok' Jin smiled while gently rubbing the baby's bread cheeks who is sleeping.

"An we are going to call our little princess 'Kim Jangmi'" namjoon held her up who is wide awake, looking at namjoon with big does,innocent eyes.

Namjoon swears, he will cry if his daughter looks at him like that one more time. It's just too overwhelming and also a beautiful feeling.

"Aish" jin sighed as he protectively took Jangmi from namjoon and placing her on his chest. Their son was sleeping soundly even though they were all talking.

"Jin Hyung. Can I hold her?" Jimin asked hesitatingly as jin's been very overprotective over the twins as they were barely a month old.

"But-"

"I have experience with babies Hyung. Please" jimin gave him the puppy eyes. Jin sighed and carefully placed Jangmi on Jimin's chest who was sitting in between yoongi and taehyung. Jungkook on other side of tae while mini and hobi on one sofa, namjin on another sofa.

As soon as Jangmi was placed on Jimin's chest, she leaned into his touch, nuzzling herself into his chest making jimin all giggly. All cooed on how cute they both looked together. A baby with another baby.

"I remember when yunmi was a few months older than this cutie." Jimin smiled rubbing her head softly with his tiny fingers.

"Who's yunmi?" Hobi asked, to which everyone nodded curiously.

Yoongi sighed. Yunmi has been a sensitive topic for jimin ever since they saw her cry so hard when they forgot about. Theyve been visiting her very frequently. If not possible, the other video calls, so she can atlest see him.

"Jin...Take her" yoongi gestured him to take hold of the baby when yoongi could already see the teary eyes of jimin. They never told anyone about her till now. She's been a secret  building block of their relationship.

Jin took her and placed her with the other baby and she soon fell asleep beside her brother. Jimin immediately crawled into tae's  lap, the other looked confused but comforted him nevertheless.

"She's basically the main reason we've started bonding" yoongi smiled a bit and glanced at jimin who looked at him teary eyed yet still smiled.

" She's like our daughter." This made jimin cry that instant and yoongi pulled jimin into his lap, and jimin snuggled further into his embrace.

"So it all started when....." yoongi started and trailed off telling every detail when and how he became the co-founder and how they didn't know each other till yunmi got into play. Jimin smiled reminiscing all those lovely memories the three of them shared together.

"She's our connecting piece" yoongi concluded with a sniff as he was feeling emotional too ,that moment.  Jimin faced him and placed a chaste kiss before turning to face others with a red face.

"AWWW" all cooed so hard that few of their voices cracked.

"We'd love to meet her someday yoongi hyung" tae told to which everyone one agreed by giving thumbs up.

"She'll love to meet you all too..I'm happy that she's gonna be a part of this caring family" jimin added with a soft smile while yoongi placed his head on his shoulder humming approvally in his ear making jimin giggle and the others were dying on how cute the mini couple are.

The day passed , everyone chatting random things happily.

-------

AN: I actually am not satisfied with this chapter tbh. But I just wrote it. 😐

And idek know abt my exams cuz I didn't even pay attention and idk tf is going on. But idgaf.¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ಥ﹏ಥ).

As I said, I will be changing my book cover, name and all.

Maybe username too if wattpad let me.

And ig only 3 or 4 chapters are left and that's gonna be the end if the book:)

I again, thank each and every one of you for reading patiently my book.

Take care everyone.❤🍊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.8K 42
"Get off of my way, Fag!" I told the guy sitting in front of me on the ground. "You hit me! What is wrong with you?" He said to me as if he didn't kn...
179K 12.4K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...
62.7K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
565K 30.1K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...