Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔

By TinyMinz

Yoongi and Jimin. Two persons, who are complete opposite of each other happen to be bound reluctantly in a sa... More

Introduction
Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42^
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
plz read.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Thank You 🥺🙏💜💛
Ur opinion ?
Yay

Chapter 43

2.8K 107 37
By TinyMinz

AN: Just so uk I um took a liking for writing kissing scenes. So I will be writing them often. Hope u r not uncomfortable! 😅

An update as today's holiday for us 🥳
--------------

It's been almost three weeks since yoongi had proposed the idea of song to jimin and had been working on it ever since. Yoongi really put in a lot of effort and thought into this very song as he wanted it to be so special which reflects his relation with his husband and he is really trying it to be perfect.

He had taken few suggestions from joon and hobi and the lyrics came out greater than expected. Yoongi was so relieved, excited and a bit scared at the same time. This song is gonna be a crucial one in his career and his life.

Yoongi was now currently in his Daechwita's Mv shoot and the shooting is almost over just a few scenes and pack up.

Yoongi had called jimin a few minutes ago to talk about this whole song thing and maybe recording too. So jimin was quick hop in the car and drove off.

These three rappers had already bought the company under their name after a few years if their rising fame. Now the new name of the entertainment, 'Love Yourself' is completely under these three. So yoongi was proud that no one has the right to object his liking in making jimin sing for him.

Yoongi has Agust D-2 coming up and he is now shooting last scenes when jimin entered the building. Jimin was in awe and admiration looking at his husband's acting, doing his work with so much dedication and determination, pouring his heart into it.

Yoongi was having a blindfold over his eyes and is shooting the rap part smirking in middle. Jimin swear, that one smirk made his knees go weak but he clutched onto the near by table not to embarrass himself.

A very few crew who work there knows about jimin being someone very close to yoongi but no one dared to question as it's their private life and they should respect that.

Jimin somehow spotted namjoon with a straight face monitoring the place. There are a very few members as the scene was shirt and didn't require much people other than makeup artists. So yeah. The place was pretty much empty.

"Joonie hyung" jimin chimed loudly running to the elder and hugging him tight. Namjoon was quite surprised to see jimin.

"Jimin! What are you doing here?" Namjoon patted his back then broke the hug looking at jimin with a confused face. Cause jimin visits rarely.

"Yoongi called me" jimin smiled brightly making namjoon smile unconsciously.

"Oh. The song!" Namjoon exclaimed showing his deeps dimples.

"Yup" jimin exclaimed then they heard "cut" and "pack up"

"Hyung? Can I take yoongi for a second?" Jimin asked giving him puppy eyes.

"He's your husband jimin. You dont need to ask me" namjoon ruffled his hair before jimin grinned widely, gave a quick hug and ran towards yoongi who was still blindfolded. A known staff was about to take the blindfold off yoongi but jimin stopped him and motioned that he'll take care of him. She nodded and left.

Jimin got on the back and slightly loosened the fold on yoongi eyes. So yoongi mumbled a small 'thankyou' and was about to get up when jimin only tightened the fold making yoongi confused.

Yoongi doesn't know jimin was there so jimin took advantage of this situation to play with yoongi. Yoongi's hands were tied in the front so he was unable to do anything. He thought a staff was doing it but he was almost pulled by his shoulders to stand up. A staff would never do that. Yoongi started to question when he was quickly dragged by his arms making hpjim stumble but jimin didn't budge. He motioned the others to kept silent even though there are very few.

Yoongi almost shouted but Jimin's covered his mouth with his tiny hands so only muffled words were audible. Jimin found a dressing room and saw there were no one so he pushed yoongi in gently.

"Why the hell did you push me? Where am I? Who are you?" Yoongi was showering him with questions whole jimin was amused by that. He pushed yoongi onto a chair and luckily he found some rope so he tied yoongi's legs with that so the other wouldn't kick him anywhere.

"What the fuck" yoongi screamed as he was being tied at his legs too.

"Shh" jimin changed his voice and tone which came out sexier than expected. He was indeed proud of himself. He spread his legs wide and sat comfortably on yoongi's lap wrapping arms around neck loosely. Yoongi started squirming as a he was uncomfortable. Its basically harrassment but he didnt know the person.

Jimin pecked yoongi which made yoongi's eyes go wide under the blind fold and he tried to kick but it was of no use.

"What the fuck are you doing. Get of me asshole" yoongi practically yelled.

"No one would know Mr.Min~" jimin sang in a seductive tone but not his own voice so yoongi wouldn't find out.

Yoongi was acting on impulse and no one can deny it.

Jimin kissed again with an amused smile on his face. He thought of playing but looking at yoongi's face , he wanted to test if yoongi will kiss back or not.

He leaned in and kissed softly nibbling on his lower lip which made yoongi confused. But surprisingly yoongi started kissing back which jimin realised after a few minutes of kissing. He bit on yoongi's lip harshly making him bleed a little drawing few curse words from yoongi.

Jimin had a very visible frown on his face. He got up from his lap and stood close to the wall.

"What happened? Come on. kiss" yoongi provoked, which made jimin angry.

Jimin walked over and took the blind fold off  and stood far from yoongi with an angry frown.

Yoongi squinted his eyes and adjusted to the dim light before turning to his left to find jimin with that face.

"Jimin?" Yoongi acted shocked.

"Why'd you kiss back?" Jimin asked with a hurt look on his face.

"What am I supposed to do? I'm tied" yoongi gestured him.

"You co.could just punch them with your face" jimin blurted out dumbly.

Yoongi looked at him with a 'what' face.

Jimin pouted, death glaring yoongi.

"First untie me" yoongi demanded and jimin did with a huge scowl on his face.

Yoingi smirked before pinning jimin to the wall. While Jimin's expression hadn't changed.

"I knew it was you pabo" yoongi pressed his lips into a thin line making jimin confused.

"How?" Jimin asked eyeing him up.

"I tasted every inch of your body,darling. How can I not know your curves and most addictive,... your lips" yoongi stated licking Jimin's soft lips.

Jimin's emotion changed drastically from a frown to a very flustered one. His ears were turning red after cheeks.

"I know the way you move on me. Your touch. Your contact. I know everything very well" yoongi said against his ear licking his lobe making jimin shudder at the sensitive act.

Jimin was flustered. Of course he was. But he was more concentrated on yoongi's face. The scar on his face made yoongi beyond hot.

Like no words are suitable to depict his look.

Jimin leaned in and kissed yoongi's right eye slightly before kissing the scar gently. Yoongi smiled,eyes closed.

Then jimin did something. He flipped the positions. Now he was pinning yoongi against the wall,caging him between his arms.

It was nothing new to yoongi. He really loves the dominant side if jimin. It makes him believe that he us as much as interested as him. Jimin being dominant is yoongi's kink. He enjoys it very much.

"You look so hot. Ugh! What are you even eating Min Yoongi?" Jimin asked tracing his small fingers along yoongi's scar and then lips. His eyes shifted between lips and eyes.

"If I am being honest," yoongi paused, leaning over to Jimin's ear and said.

"I've been eating a lot of mochi lately. The mochi is the hotter. So I may have got some of it" yoongi leaned back with a teasing smirk on his face.

He loves watching jimin and making jimin flustered by his words. He just likes how jimin turns red even for a small compliment.

"I see" jimin understood that yoongi was teasing him so he played along.

"But you're way to hotter" jimin winked and pecked his cheek.

"You bit my lip too hard" yoongi pouted causing him to coo,

"I'm sorry" jimin placed a small kiss on yoongi's lip and rubbed it with his chubby thumb.

Yoongi kissed him taking jimin by surprise. Jimin kissed back smiling. Soon the kiss got hotter and jimin was dominating, yoongi letting him,

Minutes later, yoongi shirt was ripped open,jimin making love bites hungrily all over his body. Yoongi arched his back in pleasure giving jimin more access.

Jimin again kissed yoongi hard while his hand was trailing down. With a click, jimin unbuckled yoongi's belt eagerly and was about to get on his knees when

The door flung open, revealing four handsome men.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Yoongi"

"Jimin"

Both hobi and tae said at the same time. As they were searching fir yoongi as he was the one who called four of them for a meet.

All six's eyes widened in shock. They definitely did interrupt something big. Hobi and namjoon turned away quickly.

Tae covered Jungkook's eyes whole jungkook covered tae's, both are still a child by heart.

The awkward moment ended when yoongi cleared his throat while jimin threw the belt away.

"Could just knock" yoongi stated awkwardly.

"We uh were sorry yoongi Ah. We were searching for you and yeah" namjoon sounded apologetic.

"Its fine" yoongi said and was about wear his shirt but stopped when he heard tae gasp.

"Yoongi Hyung, you're a bottom?" Tae sounded so shocked while jungkook was staring at yoongi's marked chest. Not everyone has the opportunity to have a glance at yoongi's hot body. He was living that moment.

"No no. He likes to dominate.....which I love " yoongi answered laughing and winked at tae.

"He's mine" jimin pouted and hugged yoongi from front so no one could see him naked.

It was directed towards jungkook, whose eyes were fixated on yoongi's chest.

It caused everyone to laugh including jungkook. Yoongi seemed to notice the glares jimin sent to jungkook and jk's looks on him and laughed heartily.

"I was just looking man" jungkook defended himself laughing.

"Ok ok." Yoongi pulled the tshirt over his head and guided everyone to the studio.

------

"Jimin. I want you to check the lyrics and maybe try to flex your vocals."

"Thankfully hobi and namjoon have agreed to help me"

Yoongi finished with a smile while jimin nodded and left with Namseok.

"So"

"You two know what you are going to do" yoongi stated while taekook has a huge smirk plastered on their faces.

"You two are made for each other" yoongi shook his head smiling to himself.

"We are" jungkook said and tae snuggled himself against jungkook.

-------

Now all six were gathered in the studio room and were about to start the meeting about yoongi's song then namjoon phone rang.

"Excuse me" namjoon excused himself.

They all nodded and waited for namjoon so they can proceed further.

But as soon as the door opened, they were met with a very distressed namjoon who looked so worried and panicked and was literally shaking.

"Namjoon.What happened? " hobi asked concerned.

"Jin's in labour" that was all namjoon said and everyone was quick to act on impulse and rushed home.

---------

AN: this chapter was too lame for me. 😅.

I'm planning to complete this story by 50 chaps. So a few more to go. Yay.

Hope u r not fed up by this sappy story 😅.

Have a great day/night.

A very big thanks for reading. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.7K 43
Jeon jungkook and min yoongi, singer and Rapper of the biggest boy band in the world, BTS, go online to escape the there tiring life and in search of...
415K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
4.4K 235 21
"It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do." "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!" . In...
92.4K 4.9K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...