The Vampire

Von HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 62

99 3 1
Von HiiPower_333

During the years things never changed, the passion between Dominic and I still had me trying to catch my breath. We travel the world together just him and I seeing every inch of this world. I never thought our love wouldn't become stronger but it did the moment we said our vows we created a stronger bond. It's like an ever lasting happiness, but it does end eventually. Time does run out and it caught up to us. 

The faded memory of us on the white sand in Bora Bora drinking away on a coconut shell. The memory of us dancing on the red land on China. The memory of us visiting Romania Hunyad Castle, meaning Dracula's castle. We joked around saying this should be our castle that we are the real Dracula. We spent time in Bali by the infinity pool relaxing. The memory of us in Italy going from island to island. In Greece he rented the whole Katikies Hotel. We made love under that pure white cave pool every night. We went Japen to the Fuji Garden laying on the ground staring up at the purple flowers hanging above us. 

He made me live the life I always wanted. He gave me a life time of memories that I am lucky to have, he showed me what true love feels like. He made every moment of this ten years feel like ten days. 

We fought and argue and he would kiss me in anger but than all of that rage would dissapear when pushes me down the bed and climb on top of me. 

He got my heart pounding like it's the first time he's touching me because that's the type of love he gives me. Exhilaration, intensity, impulse desires, love that consumes my every core. He keeps me on my toes everytime. 

A sudden chill throughout the house is felt. The vampires grew, some bit humans turning them by accident but some did it out of love or selfishness either way it's the same thing but I understood it. I welcomed them under my protection as long as they follow two rules. Number one, do not kill another vampire in any situation. Number two do not reveal yourself to any human. If they break that rule I kick them out of the place and my protection or any other vampire will not be needed anymore. 

The last week I have left we came back home and Dominic has been dreading this day. He couldn't keep the frown on his face, he's been moody the whole time and people were afraid to speak to him. Kat jumped on me, literarly jumped on me making me fall on the ground. Cammy pushed her off and hugged me tight in a suffocating way. Things never change but what changed is Alex she grew taller and that only means she's finally aging. Chad was so proud I almost saw tears in his eyes. 

Everyone eventually found out about my time ticking and when I announced nobody said a word. They all stared at me like they don't understand but my eyes focused on Alex when she broke down in tears. The hurt and despair she held had my throat clenching tightly. 

That was one of the hardest moment I had to do. I held her, she tried to pull away angerly but I held her still in my arms crying with her. She looked at me with such pain as she shook her head and the only thing I could do is wipe her tears that fell endlessly.

Dominic at night would stare at me in wonder and I see the frown that can't seem to fade. I strandle him and smooth out his frown kissing it away. I pulled back and I see tears in his eyes but he didn't shed it. He crease my skin, every inch of it and whispered he loves me in a broken voice. 

I see the pain I'm causing him and I can't do anything about it, not this time. 

As I lay down on my bed I feel the sudden heaviness in my chest and I couldn't move. I feel too tired and I knew it is time. 

Annabel poke her head through the gapping door her eyes saddening seeing me. 

"Don't look at me like that." I warned. 

In the 10 years that passed she got engage to Brax and it took long enough to realize that he was the one. She told me loving Luke made her insane by his lost and Brax was there every night in the bar with her just talking. 

She sighed deeply and walked towards the bed. I try to sit up but my head spun making me groan like I'm in a spinning ride. 

"It won't hurt." She spoke taking hold of my hand. 

"It won't?" I look at her hopeful.

"No, I've witness this before when I was nine. I remember him drifting off to sleep and it was peaceful, he never screamed in pain or moved his body in agony. You would just feel tired and when you close your eyes that's it." Her eyes water she blink letting her tears run. 

"That's it huh?" I chuckled amused. I've died so many times I have lost count at how painful it was to look at the people I love and think this is it. This is the last time I would see their faces.  

She lace her fingers with mine staring down at my hand. Her lips trembling as she held my gaze my gaze softening.

"You're my hero Jessy. There will be no stories about how you saved man kind from two mad kings. There will be no statues, no awards, no songs or poems. Nobody would know what sacrifice and strength what you had to do but we will. They will see you as just another ruthless monster that is long gone but we will see you as our hero. Our queen that guided us through the dark years of war. We will remember." She spoke proudly.

I grinned at her touched by her words. She stayed a little longer laying beside me her head on my shoulder as she talks about her wedding. I've already threatened Brax to be good to her. She pulled back and smiled sadly. 

"You're my sister Jessy." She cries. 

Tears burned the back of my eyes letting it fall. I tug her down and wrap my arms around her. 

"I love you Annabel." 

She cried harder and I knew she feels partly responsible that she can't do anything to bring me back but she is stupid and she loves too much to not blame herself. The witch in the woods alone imagining the day that she doesn't have to be alone. That this anger in her would disapear. I found that witch that helped through many things I can't be able to thank her for. Through these years she's not that young angry witch anymore bitter against vampires. She's become everything she always wanted. She wanted a family, a home where she does have to hide and be hunted down, she has fallen again not once but twice and it's such a rare thing. All she wanted was to be loved and not abandoned and forgotten. 

~~//~~//~~

We are lost in a new city stumbling with laughter escaping our lungs. We carried on walking along the empty road over looking the whole city. The city seems like a whole new place during the night, it's much beautiful when no one is around. 

"Let's jump." Dominic caught up with me staring at the cliff that leads to the black ocean. 

"You're crazy." I laughed shaking my head.

"I'm a lunatic." He smirks grabbing hold of my hand. 

"No," I gasped. "It's freezing no." I protest laughing but he continue to drag me at the edge. 

My feet is dragging on the pavement and from a stranger's eyes it might look like he's commiting a murder dragging a helpless girl to her death. We reached the edge flashing me an evil grinning, my hand tightening on his hand looking down at the rocky cliff with the violent water slaming against the walls of the cliff. 

"No way." I backed out.

He laughed at me amused.

"The vampire that has been tortured, died twice and came back, killed her own father and got revenge on my lunatic father is afraid of a little height?" He teased mockingly. 

"Are we looking at the same cliff here? It is not just a little height." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on little girl it's not that scary." He tightened his hold. 

I look down feeling my insides twisting as I lean forward without any warnings Dominic leaped with his hand still wrapped around mine pulling me down. I screamed in shock, my body hitting the cold water swallowing under. I can feel my heart racing pounding against my ribs. He pulled me up laughing loudly and if he was on the ground he would be rolling on the ground. 

"I can't believe you!" I gasp the waves hitting us. 

"I never knew you could scream like that and believe me I heard all your screams." He winked wrapping his arms around me. 

"You scared me you idiot!" I growled.

"But wasn't it fun? Admit it you wouldn't have jumped off if it was your choice" He chuckled. 

I hate to admit but the adrenaline pumping through me is exciting, our bodies swaying under water with the waves. Before I could respond and admit to his impulse decisions are the best decision he always makes a cold splatter of water came down on us. A sheet of rain poured down, we both looked up laughing feeling the cold rain touch our skin making all our senses come to life. 

My eyes snap back to him both of us grinning widely. He pulled me against while I wrap my legs around his waist. 

"Promise me this will last, promise me to just stay here with me, promise me you won't leave me again. Just promise me you'll always be here." I can hear the desperation in his voice. 

The proof that this hurts so much, I can't deny the tears that fell from my eyes as I stare at him. His grin slowly fading replacing by a pained expression. I reached his face knowing that this promise he's asking is something I can't hold. 

I lift my hand from the water placing it on either side of his face my heart breaking for him. He knows very well I can't promise that but simple lie is enough to comfort him and right now lying to him is what he needs.

"I promise." I whispered the lie but his face softened and the bitter lie that tightened my throat faded seeing his face.

I couldn't bare the thought of him crying over my dead body in defeat that I know he will do. He's everything I need and it's getting snatched from my grasp sooner then I thought. I lean forward and place my wet lips against his promising him a forever that I don't have. 

I open my eyes the flashback of Dominic and I ended bringing tears in my eyes. I look out the window once again missing our home that Michael built for us but he would have been so proud to see what we have accomplished. 

My thoughts were interupted when Niki came in. A smile form in my face remembering seeing Noah and her in the couch with his arms around her and her fingers playing with his hair. I almost ran to them and pintch their cheeks at how adorable they are. 

She smiled widely at me walking towards me. I sat up the tiredness from earlier on vanished leaving me only with a light head to deal with. The tiredness comes and go and I know the next on will be harder then the first one. 

"Cammy is going crazy," She laughed softly. "Most of the vampires is too scared to go up to her right now." Trying to make the situation light making me smile greatful. 

Both of turned and watched the sun nearly fading away, both of us enjoying the silent. 

"Beautiful isn't it?" She smiled. "You picked the perfect place to built us a home." 

"I remember Michael talking about this place. He said he lived in France for 20 years the longest time he stayed in one place. I thought it was a fitting place to start over again." 

"I agree." She smiled.

She didn't look at me sadly or sympathy instead she gave me  knowing smile like she knew the biggest sceret in the world but she can't tell a soul. 

"What?" I look at her curiously. 

"You'll understand soon," She smiled warmly. 

"What are you talking about?" I cock my head to the side.

"Everything is meant to be the way it is now."

"I am meant to die?" My eyebrows came together in confusion.

She smiled placing a hand over mine squeezing it in comfort and leaning forward as if to tell me the secret. 

"Everything that had happened is meant to happen." She spoke like a riddle. "You'll see." 

Dominic's POV 

I twirl the liquid bronze drink in my glass watching it swish back and forward and back again. I've been finding myself sitting infront of our home bar drinking away all the alcohol. At night when I lay with Jessy I would stay awake afraid that she would vanished right from my grasp. A pain I never thought I would feel again came rushing back and I even clenched my chest as if it's about to explode but then she would roll on my side snuggling her head against my neck. She would sigh against my stiff body and my limbs would relax at her touch. I would stay awake all night to memorise the face that won't be beside me anymore.

For the past week we got back home I've been angry and I've been preparing myself for everything so it would hurt less but I knew nothing will hurt more than this. 

Each day I notice her sleeping more and each ticking time I listened to her heart beating wondering when it will stop it's driving me insane. 

Today I sit on the same spot hearing footsteps above me where Jessy is laying in bed. I grip the bottle pouring me another drink but instead it is lifted from my grasp and shattered against the wall. I glared at Chester knowing he's the one that did it. He held a smirk shaking his head at me.

"You make it hard for me not to snap your neck brother." I said monotone. 

He grinned at my comment walking around the bar ignoring my glares I shoot towards him. 

"Why are you here drinking like you've already lost her already?"

"Everything that will have went wrong in the future I always thought it's okay because even if you or any other person won't forgive me she will." A big lump force itself in my throat. "I would look at her and think how can she still be here after everything I screwed up? How can she still love me? But it didn't matter what sins I have done because she will love me and only she could take my hands that have done so many bad things and kiss it. When she's gone...Who will love me?" I look at Chester for answer.

His eyes soften seeing me vulnerable from the pain, seeing the impact of her dying too soon is giving me. 

"Who will love me than?" I blink the blurness away. "I sit here and I thought to myself maybe years from now, maybe then I could move on. Maybe the pain won't be as bad and I would pick myself up and do it all over again. Than I thought I could picture a life without her and all I could see is me standing by another tomb stone staring at her name. The delusion of thinking I could move on from this is much sadder than dying." 

Chester's eyes snap at mine saddening seeing my face and I knew it is filled with sorrow that I can't tame. I put my hand over my face feeling the tears spill down my eyes. The pain of her leaving is hurting me so much I can't face her. 

I fell so deeply in love it hurts, and I don't know what to do.

Chester walked around the bar towards me placing a warm hand over my shoulder his hand squeezing it tightly in comfort.

"Go to her Dominic-

"I can't do that," The despair and pain in my voice is clear. "What if she's just waiting for me to say goodbye and than that's it. What if-

"Stop it." Chester snapped. "When we were kids you always were terrified of opening up to anybody else except Luke and I. You hated being attached to someone because you my sweet brother loves deeper then any of our family. The killer, ruthless, bad tempered, violent vampire is kind and gives everything in himself to the women he love. I know it's hard but go up there or you will regret it, push the pain for a little while and face her." 

I knew he is right, I need to suck it up. I took a deep breath and nodded standing up and heading there trying to find my courage the moment I inhale her scent. I lingered infront of her door and sighed heavily before opening it. Her eyes is focus outside the window, her soft expression had me smiling slightly. I swallowed the pain as her eyes flicker to mine and a big smile stretches on her lips with her eyes lighting up. 

"Hey" I whispered. 

"Hey." She grinned. 

She looks healthy and I am thankful the last image is not of her whitering in pain because she has already suffered enough. I walk towards her captivated by her beauty that always amazes me. I took hold of her hand lacing it my eyes snapping to the ring I gave her. Her eyes flutter rapidly and I can see the way she's fighting off the sleepiness. 

"Can you take me to the place where you proposed to me?" She turn to me with a smile that had my breath caught my throat. 

"Of course." I hid the pain and gave her a smile instead. 

I tore the blanket that was on her and lift her up on my arms and her arms tightening around my neck. I sighed in relief feeling her body against mine. I walk down the stairs, every vampire we walk pass looks at us in awe and sadness for their queen. She lean on me kissing my neck affectionly making my hold tightened. 

We arrived and it was like yesterday when I pace these feild making sure I got everything perfect just for her. I still remember ther nervousness but when I saw her and the way her eyes lit up had my chest bursting in joy. 

I lay her down where I placed our table, I sat behind her making her lean against my chest with my arms wrapped around her waist. I bury my face on her sighing in content, she took both my hand and lace our fingers together. She place my hand over her lips creasing my hands making my eyes warm with tears behind my eyes. Her touch tender and soft.

"I love you." She whispered. 

I lean my chin on her head feeling like it's the end. I can feel people gathering around seeing the final glimse of their leader. I know they all want to say goodbye and be thankful for her but I know Jessy won't want that. She has gone through so many goodbyes it will only pained her further. 

I listened to her heart beat hearing a weak rhytem breaking my own heart at the sound. I pull back putting her head on my lap staring down at her.

"People that matters will remember you every kindness you've done, every sacrifice, every pain you fought to save us all. They will remember you by the lives they are living now. They will remember the bad things and understand your pain instead of your anger. They will see everything you gave up to save us all. They will remember the forgiveness you had and the compassion for others. They will remember the justice and freedom you told us to reach for. They will rememeber the love of Jessy Volkov, the most powerful creature in the world." My voice trembled lifting up my fingers wiping away her tears. "That's what they will remember Jessy," I blink away the tears. "You once asked yourself what would they say about Jessy Volkov." 

She didn't know I listened in her thoughts when she was in the bathroom just after she sent the message to her dad to end this once and for all. I heard her doubts of being good enough for all vampires. If what she has done is forgivable. 

"Look around and see the pride and proudness they hold for you and see." I whispered flickering my eyes over each other gathering around tears in some eyes but others deny the tears. 

She sob her cries breaking any heart at the sound. I lean my forehead against hers my tears dropping on her cheeks. 

"You are their hero. You are mine" 

She lift her hand and try to wipe my tears but I began to let it all fall an overwhelming pain course my entire body. 

I craddle her hand on my hand bitting my tongue to keep my sob in. 

"I love you." She said once again, her breathing uneven. 

I place my lips on hers a part of me dying inside taking it with her, my lips trembled as hers stilled against mine. Her hand slip from my face to the ground limp and her body stopped shaking from all the emotion sweeping in her body. I squeezed my eyes shut in pain not wanting to open my eyes to see her eyes closed forever because to see a world without Jessy is a world I don't want to live in.

The lonliness and pain bore into my bones permanently and I have no strength to pretend I don't feel it. I sob on her, crying like I never cried before leaning back and burying my face on her neck. I wanted to beg her, make her stay a little while longer. I weep for her, for the love I lost.

The day is gone and so was she.

~~//~~//~~

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!!! :'( :D 

It's been a long time coming for the ending of this book. I'm both sad and happy :) 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1K 15 42
Agnes a Vampire Half were wolf. Both her parents life was put in internal punishment, because of a Forbidden love they Commit ( Amanda Dimitriv and...
33.3K 1.1K 53
River Vincent returns home after being abducted 10 years ago by one of the biggest terrorist groups and has to find her way back into society. But th...
1.4K 133 13
Hey guys, what up? This is just some book I thought you might like. tell me what you think and so on. Hope you like it...
247K 14.7K 22
Nina Belmonte knows her way around death. As the daughter of skin witches lost in a magical catastrophe when she was just a baby, she grew up used to...