Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔

By TinyMinz

Yoongi and Jimin. Two persons, who are complete opposite of each other happen to be bound reluctantly in a sa... More

Introduction
Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
plz read.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Thank You 🥺🙏💜💛
Ur opinion ?
Yay

Chapter 42^

3.2K 116 27
By TinyMinz

AN: There might be mild smut 😳😅. I wanted to write cause my deprived yoonmin heart had resurrected smh after that run ep. 👀

You can skip this.

And my book hit 10k+ woohoo
Party party yeah !

Thank u so much each and everyone of you. For reading and supporting it.
--------

Jimin woke up first in the trio as he felt sun rays tickling his face and tanned body. He cooed as how yoongi and yunmi were sleeping cutely. Yunmi was moving up and down along the rhythm of yoongi's breathing which jimin found absolutely adorable.

Jimin got up carefully and shuffled through a drawer to find a tooth brush and took some of yoongi's clothes and left to the bathroom to freshup. He completed brushing when he heard some cries. He quickly went to see yunmi almost at the edge. Even though jimin had kept a pillow, he couldn't help but panic. So he ran to her and lifted her in his arms securely, patting her bottom.

Soon she stopped crying and looked at jimin with big doe innocent eyes.

"Aww. You wanna bath with papa...uh huh" jimin made cute noises as she happily waddled her arms. He booped her nose and she completely giggled making jimin coo at her adorable face. He looked over to see yoongi sleeping unbothered and rolled his eyes lazily.

(Idk if babies brush. I'm pretty sure they don't have enough teeth to brush😂 👀)

Jimin ran a not so hot bath so yunmi could be comfortable and sat with just tank top and shorts in the deep jacuzzi along with yunmi.

Jimin made sure she's not having any difficulties and gave a duck to play with and sat there smiling to himself as she played with duck and splashed water every where giggling making weird noises. Jimin played along with the duck.

"Fancy seeing you both play" a husky low voice from other side send shivers through his spine.

It was yoongi. He woke up as he felt no one bedside him and got up running straight into bathroom.

"Good morning yoongi" jimin gulped as he saw yoongi doing nothing but looking piping hot just after waking up.

"Morning" yoongi groggily said and left to brush, jimin letting out a shivery sigh. They haven't got together after that night as they hadn't got time. They sure shared a few kisses now and then but had rarely gone beyond cause either of them were tired but they just cuddled to death.

The bathroom is huge itself, different compartments like to brush, to shower. Jimin somehow managed to make yunmi bathe in the mean time yoongi brushed. He almost got out of the huge tub but his husband had to strip infront of him making his action to come to a cease.

Yoongi stripped out of his loose tshirt leaving himself in just boxers, Jimin's eyes followed yoongi's bony yet plain clavicle, his toned abs and pale chest, his clear v line. He restricted himself to look any further as he can feel himself having a problem down there.

Yoongi is obviously oblivious to Jimin's low hungry stares as his attention was completely on yunmi being all happy and bright. After stripping himself, yoongi got into the large tub making jimin snap out of his trance and move aside.

" Come to Dada my pretty princess" yoongi cooed as he saw yunmi looking at him with wide eyes, a finger in her mouth.

She tried to swim to jimin but poor girl doesn't know how to swim. Soon she was in the huge arms of the Min Yoongi and she started blabbering incoherent noises making the couple laugh at her attempts.

Jimin scooted closer to yoongi and the older gently wrapped a hand over his shoulder ,jimin leaning at his touch and laying his head on his husband's shoulder.

The couple looked fondly at the little girl who was just a pure, innocent soul.

"Yoongi?"

"Mhmm?"

"Are you thinking what I am thinking? " jimin asked after a good ten minutes of three of them playing splashing water everywhere and playing with duck and what not.

"Depends on what you are thinking?"

"I'll tell you later then" jimin smiled and kissed his cheeks while the elder failed to hide his blush.

Yunmi kept on changing positions, hopping onto yoongi for some time and grabbing onto jimin the other time. They had the best family time these two days.

"She really loves us doesn't she?" Yoongi looked softly at her and patted her head which cause her to chuckle at him.

"Aigoo. I can't take it. She's so cute" yoongi blurted out crossing his hands over his chest making jimin laugh at his silly husband. Yunmi just stared at him innocent eyes and tapped yoongi's chest making jimin coo.

"Protecting dada, aren't you my cute little dumpling" jimin took her from yoongi's lap and kissed her cheeks softly rocking her back and forth.

She sneezed.

"Oh my god yoongi, she's been in water for so long.She's gonna have a fever if she stays in water further. Take her" jimin got worried.

"Fine" yoongi exclaimed and claimed the little girl into his arms and slowly got off the tub careful not to trip with baby in his arms.
Apparently yoongi had already showered while jimin and baby were playing so he left jimin to himself.

Jimin then got off the tub himself and drained the dirty water only to be replaced by a hot soothing bath with a little amount of rose petals and lavender bath bomb. He hopped in eagerly removing the upper clothing, after a wait if five minutes to let the warmth consume his body. Yesterday was tiring and he is easing himself off like this.

He spent like ten minutes almost dozing off at how comfortable and relaxing it is to just sit and relieve stress.

Yoongi had given yunmi to a caretaker so they can dress her up followed by feeding. He was now alone in the room so he got dressed in some formal shirt while he waited for jimin but the other hadn't shown up yet. So he walked to the bathroom to checkup on him.

But his words got stuck in his throat as he saw jimin almost naked in the bath looking ethereal so effortlessly.

"Uh.." yoongi managed utter just a word but unable to continue as he saw jimin looking at him with wide eyes, his cheeks getting redder as yoongi's stare deepens.

"Yoongi what are you doing" jimin asked in a low voice which came out unconsciously hot.

"I uh was just checking. Yeah" yoongi rubbed the nape of his neck as jimin sat properly on the tub exposing his wet upper body that was giving yoongi sinful effects.

As yoongi was string intently particularly Jimin's body and not at his face, jimin flushed pink and asked him to join.

"Care to join ?" Jimin asked bravely holding out his tiny hand that was hidden under water.. Yoongi looked like he needed some relaxation too.

"But I'm almost dressed" yoongi pouted cutely. He was almost standing near the bath tub. Jimin just pulled him inside causing abruptly causing yoongi to fall right on top of him as if yoongi was hovering over him.

"Oops" jimin said playfully as yoongi sat up amd ran his fingers through his now wet hair. He huffed glaring funnily at jimin.

"I don't see a reason why you can't be called a cat! Your fans are right. You are a cat " jimin eye smiled making yoongi snort.

"I'm not a cat" yoongi tried defending himself.

"Ofcourse you are. You dont like water" jimin cooed at yoongi who was scrunching his nose cutely eyebrows knitted together.

"Aigoo" jimin pushed yoongi back and got on his lap squishing his cheeks making cute faces.

"No matter what anyone say, you will always be cute in my eyes" jimin placed two hands on yoongi's chubby cheeks and started at him softly.

🙈🙊🙈

"Even when I do this" yoongi smirked and trailed of his long, slender fingers up and down Jimin's spine delicately making jimin shiver. Jimin gulped as yoongi buried his face in Jimin's neck and breathed shallowly against it trailing his fingers all over his back.

Jimin had his arms on yoongi's waist as yoongi's hot breath is making him shiver on one side while tickling on other.

Jimin lightly pushed yoongi and took a good look of him. Yoongi's lips were curved upwards into a teasing smirk.

Jimin suddenly pulled yoongi by collar and muttered a few.

"Even though you look cute now... your hotness is dominating ~ " jimin sang seductively into yoongi's ear and gently nibbled on his ear lobe teasingly. He licked yoongi's cheek bones and placed wet kiss on his face.

After that, he faced yoongi and pulled him by collar harshly and slammed his lips onto yoongi's and pressed a long kiss before breaking it.

Jimin smiled as yoongi looked at him fondly slightly squeezing Jimin's waist but soon turned into a smirk looking at Jimin's flustered face.

He cupped Jimin's nape and gently captured his lips for a not so innocent kiss. Their lips moved in sync as jimin squirmed in his lap to find a comfortable position and clasped his legs around yoongi's waist.

Their tongues were fighting for dominance as Jimin's tiny hands found their way to yoongi wet locks,tugging onto them harshly making yoongi groan and jimin moan into the fierce kiss.

Their mouths moved in sync,saliva mixed as yoongi won, sliding his tongue inside Jimin's wet cavities tasting every inch of his sinful mouth.

They broke the kiss gasping for air, a small string of saliva connecting their parted lips together. They both smiled as jimin literally tore yoongi's shirt leaving him in just shorts.

Yoongi launched himself on Jimin's pink, perched up buds and nibbled gently, sucking there after.

"Ah~" jimin moaned as yoongi kept abusing the right one with his mouth and left with his hand pinching and pulling it.

Jimin started grinding himself on yoongi's lap as both grew impatient. Yoongi after being done with the buds, he lifted jimin effortlessly and placed him on the counter of bath tub and tore off remaining clothes leaving both of them completely naked. Jimin was breathing deeply as he was pulled into a lustfull kiss by yoongi.

Yoongi wasted no time in pushing himself in jimin, the younger gasping into the kiss from the sudden pain. Yoongi distracted him by deepening the kiss and both their hands were moving on each other's desperately.

Not a minute longer, the pain is being replaced by pleasure and jimin could only roll his eyes back as yoongi was thrusting his hips back and forth with force.

They both were in pure pleasure. High on love, ecstasy and a feel of warmth and comfort engulfing their bodies.

He held onto yoongi by wrapping both his arms and legs around him. Every time they share an intimate act, it always felt special, magical and loving.

Not only their hearts,their bodies and soul becoming one is such a sacred yet blissful moment including a lot of love,trust and belief they had on the other.

Yoongi could feel jimin tightening around him so he fastened his pace and finished with a final thrust filling jimin up deeply with his seed,jimin on his stomach and pulled out of him and pulled Jimin's face closer to his chest so he could rest after the strenuous task.

"I love you jimin" yoongi muttered taking deep breaths and looked at him.

"Love you too yoongi " jimin smiled wrapping his hands around his husband's waist and resting his head against his stomach both heavily breathing .

"Lets get you cleaned up. Shall we ?" Yoongi asked to which jimin nodded tiringly and yoongi cleaned him up

🙊🙈🙊

A few weeks later, everything's going well between yoongi and jimin. Both have been visiting the baby regularly.

Yoongi was currently lying on bed while jimin was browsing through some media for work issues.

"Jimin?"

"Mhmm... yes yoonie"

"I've been thinking about this for a while " yoongi hesitated to ask.

Jimin stopped what he was doing and got on the bed facing yoongi.

"Is something bothering you yoongi. Please tell me" jimin pleaded tracing yoongi's cheek lines with his knuckles.

"No no. Its just" yoongi halted.

"Please tell me. You're worrying me" jimin scooted closer protectively.

"I wanted to ask..... if you could sing for me" yoongi asked at last, jimin face holding a shocked expression.

"No no. Its gonna be a waste of your time yoongi." Jimin protested,eyes widening.

Yoongi kinda felt hurt. His angel degrading his voice when his voice is nothing but perfection and a voice of calmness,soothing and seduction.

"Please jimin. For me. I really really love your voice." Yoongi pleaded sitting on bed,jimin doing the same.

"But my voice is not good yoongi" jimin tried.

"If you say that one more time, I'll leave you" yoongi glared while jimin gasped.

"Your voice is the most beautiful one I've ever heard. Its my type and its just. Ah it feels like I'm in heaven when I listen you sing. Your voice is beautiful jimin" yoongi finished off while Jimin's face softened.

"If thats what you want. I'll do it" jimin said with a smile.

He could see how yoongi's eyes lit up at Jimin's Comment and how yoongi broke into a big gummy smile.

"Really ?"

"Really yoonie" jimin pecked his cheeks.

"Never say leave me" jimin pouted deeply while yoongi hovered above him placing soft kisses on his whole face.

"Not even in your dreams" with that, they both cuddled to sleep.

-------------------------

AN: WOW. I can't believe i wrote that. Reading smut is a lot easing than writing ,for me

I swear my face was really like 😳 this the whole time I was writing.

Anyways hope you enjoy.

Btw I've seen these pics on weverse and lmao...I wish it happen tho 👀

And I swear I even cried looking at these yoongi pics. He's just an adorable baby. 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.2K 23
in this story yoongi and jimin are fated mates but are too oblivious to see it. this is their story about how they fell in love. alpha¡yoongi omega!j...
4.3K 197 26
What will you do if you came across your first love ? You did fall for him cause you knew he too did , but you got separated before even being able t...
92.6K 6.2K 40
ELYSIAN (n.) relating to or characteristics of heaven or paradise • When bonds between vampires and the rest of the magical world become strained, th...
35.1K 2.6K 28
In this story, Park Jimin, a cute, jolly, teenaged boy has a huge crush on his handsome tutor Kim Taehyung, and eventually falls in love with him. No...