Voodoo doll

5sosisdaboss1d द्वारा

Janie bumped into Luke in the park. They talked. They texted. Janie fell for Luke. Luke fell for Janie. Ins... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Questions
Answers:
Chapter 12
Ashton's girl
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 38

117 8 12
5sosisdaboss1d द्वारा

(Janie's pov)

Jay, Calum, Michael, and I were sitting in the video game room eating breakfast. It was early, and it was quiet. Well as quiet as we could be, by quiet I mean no Ashton noise.

We've been doing this for weeks since Ashton proposed. The four of us, sometimes with Luke included, woke up had breakfast, enjoyed some video games and goofy conversation before the conversations about weddings began again. Michael had the idea because every morning Ashton woke up yelling the same thing over and over, She said yes, then would drum on every inch of the bus until everyone was paying attention. It was cute at first how in love he is, how excited be got. But it headed straight to annoying after the third day. And it's been three weeks since he proposed. Let me just say those three weeks, honestly, made me feel lonely. Very lonely. This was just the life of a forever loner I guess.

"Okay, how much you wanna bet I can beat Ashton at FIFA when he gets up?" Michael laughed.

"He hates FIFA and sucks at it, even Luke could beat Ashton at FIFA!" Calum muttered while stuffing Nutella toast in his mouth.

"Don't you mean even you, cal? Luke beat your team at least a hundred times," Michael chuckled.

"It's easier to actually do it in real life then in a video game," Calum shrugged not denying that he sucks.

Jay stared at me for a second then moved next to me. "What's up butter cup?"

"Nothing," I looked at her blankly, "I'm just thinking about the whole wedding setting."

"It's really crazy and unexpected isn't it though? And I bet you're really jealous cause-"

"Jealous?" I interrupted, "Why would I be jealous?"

"Because you and Ashton had a thing, and you're alone now. Now it seems like you and Calum have a thing," Jay smirked at the last part.

"Woah! Hold it! Calum and I do not have a thing, nor will we ever have a thing. Calum's my friend and nothing more. I promise you, Jay, if Calum and I had any sort of thing that would ever happen I'd let you know," I confirmed honestly.

"Sorry Janie, I'm just trying my hardest to find someone other than Ashton for you to crush on. Calum's my only option," Jay sighed, putting her empty bowl on the floor.

"Maybe I'm not crushing on Ashton," I shrugged, "I'm happy for him I truly am. I'm not jealous, jealousy does ugly things to people and I don't plan on doing anything I'll regret. Sure I feel a bit lonely, but I've always sorta wished this would happen."

"What about Luke?" Jay stared at me as if she had no idea what happened in the first place with him.

"It's a process," was all I said before I noticed Calum and Michael had their heads rested on their hands listening.

"Keep talking girl!" Michael said in a girly tone. I whacked them both with a pillow and laughed. Calum seemed like I just knocked a thought into his head via pillow.

"Janie, you know how you said you were gonna leave? Why didn't you? It's been two weeks since you were gonna," Calum questioned.

"No, no I am, I just didn't want Ashton to think it's his fault, so I'm gonna. I just haven't gotten around to explaining it to Ashton," I sighed.

"You're leaving?" Jay looked at me kinda hurt. "Why?"

"Luke, I don't want to be in the way of him finding a better girl," I explained.

Then, as if on cue, all three of them rolled their eyes.

"Janie did what I told you not matter?" Calum asked.

"It did, I know, I seem foolish and like I'm using the dolls as some excuse. But, even with or without the dolls. He's Luke Hemmings for crying out loud! It may have taken me a year to see this differently, but he's a rockstar, I'm just a girl. He could have any girl he wants and-"

"And he wants you," Jay interrupted as if she knew exactly how it felt. Then it hit me, the second she looked over at Michael and smiled with the biggest smile on her face, it hit me. Jay wasn't famous either, but Michael loved her.

"So now what's your excuse?" Calum crossed his arms. I just hit him with the pillow again.

We knew our gossip moments were over when you heard the yelling, "SHE SAID YES!!"

"We've known she said yes for three weeks no need for the reminder," Jay rolled her eyes. Ashton not hearing her, being in another room.

"How can someone possibly be this excited in the morning?" Luke walked in yawning. I stared at the floor after noticing his lack of pants. Times like this are why I think I should leave.

"He's Ashton, no one understands anything about him," Michael answered.

Luke nodded and sat next to me causally. Everyone but me acted like it wasn't awkward that I was sitting next to me pantless ex boyfriend, but I was melting from the awkward I felt. Honestly, I was a bit hurt by his lack of acknowledging my existence.

Ashton ran into the room drumming on the walls, then Blair followed. "Morning everyone! I have important news!"

"Is it that Blair said yes? Cause we've known that for three weeks now," Michael asked a bit annoyed.

"No, it's that you, Mr.Irritated, are going to be my best man," Ashton smiled.

"Really? Why me??" Michael looked surprised.

"Cause Luke would trip walking or standing, and Calum said he doesn't want to and to ask you," Ashton explained honestly.

"ASHTON!" Calum face palmed, "You weren't supposed to tell him that!!"

"Oh..." Ashton chuckled, "Because you're the one who brought me into this amazing band."

"That's better," Michael smiled.

"What are the colors for the wedding?" Jay asked.

"Is it as ugly of a purple as your shirt was?" Luke asked.

"I wish you had a shirt," I told Luke looking at his bare chest, "and pants are smart too."

"No, we actually haven't decided the colors yet, just best man and maid of honor," Ashton said before Blair could talk.

"Who's maid of honor?" Jay asked.

"Janie," Blair smiled, "Sorry Jay."

"Aww thanks Blair," I got up and hugged her, "Why?"

"Because you're the one who convinced me to get back with Ashton, it was the greatest thing I've done," Blair smiled extremely big.

"Aww!"

"Maid of honor and best man walk together," Blair explained.

"Ashton can I speak with you?" I grabbed the drummer boy's arm and dragged him out of the room. "Who was picked first maid of honor or best man?"

"Maid of honor," Ashton said honestly.

"And Luke was your first choice huh?" I crossed my arms knowing what he was up to.

"Yes?"

"So you tried to get me and Luke to walk down the isle together weren't you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yep," Ashton smiled big. He was trying to get Luke and I back together.

"Ashton, I'm leaving," I heard myself say.

"Huh?"

"I'm going home, it's not cause the wedding. I don't want you thinking that, it's Luke. I need to get over him, I need him to get over me," I explained.

"So you won't be at the wedding?" Ashton's smile faded really fast.

"I'm sorry Ashton, I probably won't. I live in the US, if your having it in another country and I'm leaving, I probably won't get there without blowing every dollar I have. And I need to get over Luke and you, I'm sorry," I walked over to my bunk but Ashton just stood there in the halls, eventually going into the video game room again.

"Everything okay Ashy?" I heard Blair ask concerned.

"Jay's maid of honor now," was all I heard.

------------------------

I was packing at my bunk, planning on seeing if I could catch a flight sometime this week. I know I said I'd wait, but I already told Ashton so nothing's holding me back from going home.

"Janie...?" I cringed before turning around and seeing a now dressed Luke staring at me.

"That's my name, don't wear it out," I replied randomly.

"Uhm... What'd you say to Ashton? He seems upset," Luke ignored my comment.

"Nothing," I shrugged turning around and continuing packing.

"He told Blair, just not me, I wanna know what you said, it definitely wasn't nothing..." Luke argued. Funny how the only person who doesn't know is the reason I'm leaving.

"I'm going home, Luke," I said without further emotion. There was a long silence. "Luke?" I turned around to see he wasn't standing behind me anymore. I shrugged and continued folding my clothes into my bag. Within a minute Luke appeared next to me.

"Why are you leaving?"

"Where did you go?" I questioned.

"I went to my bunk to grab something, why are you leaving?" Luke made sure to answer my question but still keep his in topic.

"You are why," I mumbled. "You need to forget me, and I need to forget you." I looked over to Luke waiting for his response. All he do was stare at me while biting his lip.

"Well uhm... If I'm gonna forget you," Luke started, "You should probably take this." He placed a penguin on my suit case, the one I gave him specifically.

"I can't keep this," I stared at the toy, "it'll remind me of you."

"Oh," Luke attempted to hide a clever smile from his face, Luke never had clever ideas. Not that he's not clever, he just doesn't tend to think like Michael would. "So who should forget who? Cause one of us has to take the penguin, I'm not gonna allow it to be given anywhere but with you or me."

I should've figured, the fate of our relationship would be based off who took a stuffed penguin.

"Fine," I sighed, taking the stuffed animal and put it in my bag. Then looked back at Luke. He was so beautiful, there was no way this boy was human. He went back to biting his lip staring at me. "You're not helping."

"What'd I do?" Luke yelled innocently then but his lip again.

"Stops biting your damn lip before I punch you in the lip with my lips!!" I blurted out then covered my mouth.

"Oh... Uhm... Sorry?" Luke turned red blushing. "Can I at least go to the airport to say bye to you when you leave?" He changed the subject.

"I would appreciate if you did," I nodded.

"I'm coming with," Ashton walked over butting in, "to the airport to say bye."

"Please do," I looked at Ashton. It hurt a little to look at him and know I let him down. Realizing that's all I did to Ashton, let him down. Maybe Ashton was the one I should be forgetting about.

----------------------

(A/n)

HEYY!

So I just got braces and my mouth is literally killing me. It's painful. I have such a sensitive mouth.
Spelling errors, sorry, I'm sorry I can't be perfect.

Anywho, who you shipping?

What should be the colors of the wedding?

Do you think you Janie will make it to the wedding?

I've noticed most of my readers just vote, they don't comment anymore and it kind of hurts cause I love talking to you guys.

Okay?

QOTD:
Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone?
Please comment.

Love you!
Xoxo

No need to be up in my grill, you weren't invited to the BBQ.

Jk

No need to fear an update is near.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

374K 10.2K 49
In which Luke is in a relationship with Victoria's older sister, Claire, but Victoria and everyone else knows Luke deserves someone better.
3.2K 91 23
He had her. She had him. He lover her. She loved him. He went on tour. She lost him. She's trying to move on. But it's not so easy for him. Calum and...
668 92 27
luke realized he was no good without ki. [extended summary in first chapter] aug 27 2017 - jan 26 18 part one of the soulmate series
38.2K 698 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings