Help

By NRM_Writes

As Tord and his giant robot went down, Edd and Matt ran over to help Tom up. As he looked up at his friends... More

The End
Confusing
Finding Out
Strange Feeling
Settling In
Worries
Memory
Bacon
Progress
Hearing
Beautiful Sounds
Just a Dream
Giving him a Chance
Dinner
Some Other Night
March 16
Take a Break
Surprise
Just a Joke
Lets Talk
Late Nights
Curiosity
Thoughts
Deaf
The Date
Problem
Leaving
Bang Bang
Help
Hoodie
Welcome
Work
Headache
Panik
Vision
Old Prank
Small Problems
Little Things
Information
Date: Take Two Pt.1
Small Bonus!
Date: Take Two Pt. 2
Celebrate
(Not a Chapter, but plz read!)
Aftermath
Whoops
Hey
Nice
Old Memories
Out With Cassi
Are You Sure
Strict
Wake Up
COMMIE
Gone
Plans
Injected
Beam
Talk
The Lab
Dream
Drive
hihi {Not a Chapter}
Familiar
 Loose Monster
Lead the Way
Getting Out of Here
Back
The Blueprint
Footsteps
...M̵̟͛a̵̲͐l̵̦̈́c̷̺̈́ ̷̖̀N̸͖̄o̸̳͛w̴̬̓D̶̤͠...
Found
Losers
Fake Blood?
Im Tord
Liar
Chemicals
Remember
There There
Not A Chapter (Sorry)
The Finale
Tying Up Loose Ends!
New Story
EDITS

Black Blood

133 10 0
By NRM_Writes

{Tords POV}

It's been about an hour since Friend tried to hurt me. He hadn't moved from here he was but seemed to be getting tired.

I've tried to talk to him, but he just backs up further.

I let about another hour pass. At this point Friend was asleep where he was. I waited a few minutes just to be sure he was asleep. I then grabbed a needle filled it with something to keep him asleep, and slowly injected it into his arm.

I watched as Friend slept. I sighed and grabbed a new needle, this time extracting some of his blood. When I removed the needle to examine the blood inside, I widened my eyes and brought it closed to my face.

It was, black?

A sudden pain in the front of my head struck me. I dropped the needle, shutting my eyes from the pain.

My head was buzzing and everything felt like it was spinning. I tried to walk over to a chair but crashed into something. I fell and landed on one knee, keeping myself up by carrying my weight in my knee.

I opened my eyes and gasped. The room was completely dark, but two human figures were left.

They were speaking, but I couldn't hear what they were saying until one of them said something I caught.

"Your blood is... black!?"

The one who said it begin to pace while the other stayed put. I slowly got up and walked towards them, but the closer I got, the weaker I felt.

Right when I was near them, my vision went dark.

________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter but I came up with something that I want to be in a separate chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.6K 35
3 - 4 years after The End... "Do you know who will have the greatest impact on this planet? You will. Because you will massacre over 7 billion people...
18.2K 300 15
it's tordtom/tomtord this is my first one shot book some parts maybe will be split into few parts but I will try to make the story good as I can, and...
180K 4.8K 47
This is a Tom x Tord FanFiction! Oneshots of them will come later if I feel like it// Warning: Possibly NSFW Material! (I will put at the beginning o...
180K 6.1K 43
(After The End) Tord woke up on the hill, his head hurting. He was just laying on the ground in pain coming from his face and his arm. He found out h...