why so serious (bnha x reader...

By The_reddemon31

a new student comes in to the hero course of UA. a girl blessed with an amazing power, that originally wanted... More

character info
1-new student
2-fairies and pirates
3-funny business
4-fighter
5-healing
6-ill give you war
7-obstacle race
8-free time
9-last preperations
10-The avatar vs. Kaminari
11-todoroki vs. midoriya
12-the avatar vs. todoroki
13-The truth about jagger
14-The Avatar vs. Bakugo
15-the real fight
16-hospital
17-inside the unconciouss mind
18-trial ends
19-unusual visitor
20-reunited
21- return
22-midterms
23-practical exam
24-names and traditions
25-pool day
26-camp day 1
27-camp day 2
28-camp-sabotaged
29-magic trick
30-chained and trapped
31-escaping-part 1
32-escaping-part 2
33-hugs
34-'vacation'
35-dormitories #1
aestethic dorm inspo
37-ultimate move
38-orientation
39-previsional lisence exam
40-rescue
41-resolving problems
42-secrets
43-the fugitive
44-the big three
45-the reporter
46-sir nighteye
47-lazy saturday
48-the hickey incident
49-an offer of wisdom
50-what am i?
51-rampage/the encounter
52-smashing the future
53-smashing the future 2
54-more or less
55-loaf of bread explained
56-back to eri
57-school tour
58-support iteams
59-terminator
60-energy bending
A/N
pranking

36-dormitories #2

390 17 4
By The_reddemon31

*all of this is of course my prefrence, i went for a kind of dark academia, dark royalty aestethic, and a paris apartment for the balconey*

**

"uraraka?" you knock on her door gently, and open it a little to see her looking at her room, unpacking things feom boxes. "{Y/N}" she smiled, standing up. "could you help me maybe?" "if its quick" she said. "yeah, itll be quick" you smiled, and she followed you up to your room.

"so?" she asked. "could you float up the bed, chair and the desk?" you ask, and nodding, she floated them up. "thank you!" you called as she left back to her room, and you started ripping off the floors and put on new ones, dark wooden flooring that you ordered a few days ago. when you finished, you called up uraraka and told her she can release the things, and in seconds, all the things came back down to the floor, the desk almost crushing you.

sighing, you took of the sweater and dumped it in a box, and walked to the wall above the bed, and hang up your two dao swords, and put all your books on the hanging shelves at the end of the bed, and civered the bed with pillows and soft blankets.

you walk over to the desk and climb up on it and start putting on the wall pictures of you, aizawa, hizashi, the class and friends, and a picture of you and shoto together, and started putting everything on the desk. computer, papers, notebooks, candles, and your beloved tea cup, and pushed your chair in.

then, you started ripping open the nylon on the armchair and pushed it to the side, putting between it and the desk your tall lamp, and then, the chess desk beside your bed as a nightstand with the greek sculpture and put the table and chairs on the balcony with your plants, and then, put things in the drawers under the bed and all of your things in the closet.

when you finished, hours later, you slumped back in the armchair, rubbing your eyes tiredly. when looking outside, it was already nighttime, when there was a knock on your door.

"{Y/N}?" yaoyarozu calls from behind the door. "yeah?" you ask, standing up to open the door. "we're doing room tour, wanna come?" she asks, and nodding eagerly, you follow hee dowm stairs.

"hey love" todoroki smiles, putting his hand forward to you, which you take. "done?" you ask him and he nods. "bet mine is better" you ask with a smirk, and he smirks back "bet" he says, and everyone goes around, starting to see all the boys rooms.

"midoriya... i see you like... all might" you giggled as you looked around his room, full of all might posters. he was peoperly emberressed.

next, tokoyami. "no way" he says, and you push him away using air bending, and open the door to find a dark room, filled with scary stuff. "oh you got a sword?" you ask, touching the handle. "katana or longsword?" you ask. "its a civilian jian" he says. "impressive" you smirk as you left the room, and to the next one.

"aoyama" he opens the door to a sprakly room, making you squint your eyea, and just leave immediatly.

skipping minetas room, you went to the third floor. "ojiros room" you stood infromt of it, it was kind of empty, but had probably all he wanted.

"iidas room, whats behind the door?" you ask curiosuly as you open the door to a room filled with books. "iida... why do you have so many pairs of glasses?" you ask, giggling. "i expect them all to be destroyed during training!" he calls, intense.

kaminari. "this is the store at the mall i avoid" jiro says, making you giggle. "thats pretty much what i imagined" you laughed.

"theres a bunny here!!" you called as you opened the door to kodas room, starting to play with the rabbit.

then, minetta made us open our dorms too. ashido was the one to make the contest, you just stood there, thinking if theres anything you need to hide before they enter.

going to kirishima room, you stood infront of it confused. "a den of manlyness!" he calls, pumping his fist. no words, you just stared at it. next up, shoji. opening the door, you found an empty room, just a desk and a mattrass as a bed. "so youre a minimalist?" shoto asks him. "i just never understood why someone would want to fill their room with junk" he says. "you are something else" you giggled, shaking your head.

next up, sero. "are we seriously doing everyone?" he asks, and you nod, running up to his room, to find an exotic looking room. "so cool" you smiled. "yep, thats me. always the wild card" he says.

next, todoroki. "ready to settle this?" you ask with a smile, and he opens the door to his room. "this... looks... like youre house" you say, confused. "i wanted it to feel like home" he says as the girls rush in. "so japanesey" sero says. "we've got this kind of floormats in my house. theyre much more comfortable then hardwood" he says as kaminari sterts to freak out.

"oh guys, look at this!" ashido called, and pointed to the wall. "he has a picture of him and {Y/N}!" she calls, and you walk over to see the picture with a grin. "youre a big cheese ball....~" you sang, poking his cheek. "stop" he says, taking your hand from his cheek and holding it. "i bet you have a secret shrine for me in the closet, right?" you ask with a smirk. he doesnt reply.

"how did you remodel this room in just one day?" minetta asks. "with hard work" he simply says. "you beast".

next, sato. you open the door to see a pretty plain room, but it smelled divine, and he pulled out a cake. "give me!" you call, and he cuts it and gives it around. "this is so amazing..." you moan as you eat it, todoroki takes a bite from your cake.

**

"come on jiro, live a little!" ashido called, and she opened the door to her room, its full of instruments and posters. "thats such a cool room" you call, looking around. "thank you" she whispered, emberessed. "hey, i can play the piano" you smiled and started pressing the keys.

"lets keep going!" ashido said, grabbing onto your shirt and pulling you out. "hagakure... your room... is so girly" kaminari said, and you giggled. "kinda bright" you joked. and now, ashido. its pink and black, pretty nice, but crammped.

then, uraraka, she had it pretty plain. you heard behind you ojiro and tokoyami talking, they seemed a little tense. "is this ok? it feels dirty seeing so many girls rooms up close... this is their private space" he says. oh god what a soft ball, hes sweet. "forbidden gardens" tokoyami shivers, and you giggle. "they have respect" you say as you walk back beside todoroki, he wraps his hand around your waist as you continue to yaoyorozus room.

"the thing is... i miscalculated a few things, my room is a little bit more cramped then i intended" she smiled as she opened the door to what seemed like a room inside of a castle. "this is crazy" "how is the bed so big..." you looked around her room, everything was so expensive.

"hey, wheres tsu?" you ask, confused. "she was a little exhausted, so she went to bed" uraraka said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"last up, {Y/N}" ashido smiled, and you walked over to your door. you opened it, and let everyone in. "you changed the floors too?!" she asks. "yeah, it didnt go with my design" you smirked. "wow, look at these!" midoriya said, looking at your swords. "what are these?" "double dao" you smiled. "spring steel?" tokoyami asks. "domascus steel" you smiled as he held one of them, iida was looking at your books.

"oh look at this!" ashido calls. "she has pictures of us!" you walked over to the desk area where it was full of papers, and on the walls pictures of you, aizawa, hizashi, your friends, and you and shoto. "and with todoroki" she smiled, squeezing your cheek.

"oh, you big softy" he mocks, walking behind you. "shut up" you smirked. while you showed the balcony, ojiro and sero closed the door behind them.

"this is not concerning at all..." ojiro says, laughing nervously, and you looked at the back of the door, your daet board with jaggers picture in it. "oh" you giggled, rubbing the back of your neck.

back in the common area, ashido counted the winner of the contest. you sat beside shoto, your legs draping over his legs, his hand around you as you argued about the best dorm.

"and the winner of this contest is... sato!" she called, and everyone clapped. "well, all the girls voted for you because of your cake" she said laughing.

"ok, i think ill go upstairs and do some work" you smiled as you stood up and streched your hands up, your shirt pulling up and shoto grabbing onto the bottom of it, pulling it down. jesus that man.

you and todoroki were ready to walk up to your rooms again, when uraraka stopped them, and called a couple of them, but not you. "alright then" you smirked. "keep your secrets. im going up stairs" you said, shoto gave you a nod and kissed your cheek, and you left back to your room to do some school work.

**

its about 2am. everyonr were asleep in their new rooms, except for you. after doing some school work, you driffted away to the internet, and now was scribbling in your journal, a video was playing on your computer.

then, you heard a door opening. looking over to your door, noone was there. anyone else up?

you scanned the floor and found light footing outside in the corridor, and then, they stopped infront of your door. you decided not to move, staring at the shadow from the bottom of the door, waiting for whoever it is for their next move.

then, they knocked. a light, barely knock on the door. confused, you stand up and walk to the door, and cautiously open up the door to find tsu, her hands together infront of her as she stared at the floor.

"tsu, are you ok?" you ask confused. "did something happen?" you ask, a little more frantic now. "no no" she whispered quietly. "homesick?" you ask, holding onto your door with your brows knitted, confused. "no no" she said. "well, are you just sick?" you ask, but suddenly, she starts crying.

"i-i was really worried about you!" she cries, whiping her years away. "when they took you in the camp, i was scared, and they rescued you without even telling me..." she whined and your eyes widened as you gently pulled her into the room.

"tsu, im ok, see? here i am, and im good" you smiled as you sat her down on the armchair. "i had a dream we didnt find you" she cries and you hand her chocolate. "hey tsu, im all good, see? and you know what powers i have, it wasnt much i couldnt deal with" you smiled as you sat down in your chair again.

"i just felt like im useless, and i couldnt help" she cried. "and i didnt know what happened to you..." having friends is kinda hard... shes so sweet.

"hey tsu, you can see im ok" you smiled again. "why arent you asleep?" she asks. "not that tired" you answered. "listen, if itll make you feel better, you can stay here tonight" you smiled, and her face lit up.

so, tsu fell asleep on your armchair while you stayed at your desk for anothwr few hours before you fell asleep on the desk.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 942 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
106K 2.6K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
20.3K 290 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
114K 3.1K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...